|U.S. Representative from California's 12th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – January 3, 2023
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives|
From: January 3, 2019 – January 3, 2023
|Former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives|
From: January 3, 2003 – January 3, 2011
|Former U.S. Representative from California's 8th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 1993 – January 3, 2013
|Former U.S. Representative from California's 5th Congressional District|
From: June 2, 1987 – January 3, 1993
|Religion||Roman Catholic (in name only)|
Nancy Patricia Pelosi, born March 26, 1940 (age 83), served as the Speaker of the House of the U.S. House of Representatives for two nonconsecutive terms between 2003 and 2023. As of 2023, she still represents the 12th congressional district of California. As Speaker and Democrat Leader she was widely criticized for imposing San Francisco values on mainstream America. She is married to millionaire real estate oligarch and convicted offender Paul Pelosi. Under her House rules, she served as the first 'birthing person' Speaker of the House.
Pelosi called for an insurrection against the United States government in mid-2018. Since assuming the Speakership after the 2018 midterm elections, Pelosi's personal family fortune increased from $114 million to $315 million. Pelosi remains a high-profile apologist for the genocidal Chinese Communist Party. Pelosi backs mob violence, class warfare and socialist revolutionary fervor. She is the oldest speaker in U.S. history with many questions regarding her mental capacity and fitness to serve. She is considered by many, including those in her own party, as "a third rate politician." In January 2019, in order to win re-election as Speaker, Pelosi pledged to retire at the end of the 116th Congress, a pledge she dutifully broke at the start of the 117th Congress in January 2021 as she vindictively pursued a second set of failed impeachment charges against President Trump who had only 9 days remaining in office.
Desptire Pelosi's net worth estimated at more than $26.4 million when she assumed the Speakership, she supposdly tries to address "income inequality;" during the 2008 banking bailout, her net worth more than tripled from $31.38 (2008) to $101.12 million (2010). This increase is "attributed to stock gains and smart investments," yet this was a period during which the markets dropped significantly and ordinary Americans had their life savings and retirement 401(k)s wiped out.
Pelosi incited the Leftist anti-Trump Resistance movement to insurrection against the United States. The Tacoma suicide bomber attack occurred shortly afterward.
Due to her support for abortion in spite of Catholic teaching, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone barred Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion on May 20, 2022.
- 1 Speakership 2019–present
- 1.1 117th Congress
- 1.2 116th Congress
- 1.2.1 Dump Pelosi movement
- 1.2.2 Mental health concerns
- 1.2.3 House Rule changes
- 1.2.4 Green Leap Forward
- 1.2.5 2020 State of the Union address
- 1.2.6 First sham impeachment
- 1.2.7 Covid-19 and mail-in ballots
- 1.2.8 Democrat riots and U.S. Color Revolution
- 1.2.9 Pelosi to America: Let them eat ice cream
- 2 Minority leader 2011-2019
- 3 Speakership 2007–2011
- 3.1 Scuttled ethics reform
- 3.2 2008 election
- 3.3 Obamacare disaster
- 3.4 Abortion and Planned Parenthood
- 3.5 Gay rights
- 3.6 Logan Act violations and support for dictatorship
- 3.7 Refusal to pay American troops
- 3.8 John Brennan and torture
- 3.9 China: Human rights vs global warming
- 3.10 Opposed energy Independence
- 4 Personal life
- 5 Corruption
- 6 End of Speaker career
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- Main article: Totalitarianism
Pelosi has a long history of backing totalitarian ideals. Pelosi is a xenophobe who demands people of all races, nations, ethnicities and who are different from her to be banned from entering the United States. Pelosi has a long and dedicated hostility toward members of the armed services, veterans, and veterans' healthcare. Pelosi backs Medicare for All.
In the early days of the 116th Congress, Pelosi wanted to flood the country with dope, human traffickers, human trafficking, grooming gangs and criminal migrants. She referred to it as a moral issue and canceled the President's constitutionally mandated State of Union, which traditionally is held in the House chamber. Pelosi was willing to shut down the government rather than allow Congress to vote funding for border defense.
The U.S. State Department has on its website as part of its definition of anti-Semitism:
|Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.|
When Democrat megadonor and two-time convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on charges of child sex trafficking dozens of underage girls, Speaker Pelosi's daughter braced party loyalists for more bad news to come in a tweet: "It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated." This came just days before Robert Mueller was to testify about why he allowed a pedophile to walk free who gave supposed "evidence" in his Mueller Report on Russia collusion. Mueller had allowed Epstein to roam free as well ten years earlier because Epstein was supposedly a reliable FBI informant, as well.
- See also: 117th United States Congress
Pelosi violated her promise to fellow Democrats to retire at the end of the 116th Congress and give up the Speakership. This, coming on the heels of two embarrassing coup attempts to upset the will of the American people and overthrow President Donald J. Trump, first through the Russia collusion hoax, and secondly through the Ukrainian impeachment sham. At the outset of 2021, a third attempt to thwart free and fair American elections and destroy American democracy was underway with the Biden Putsch, using fraudulent mail-in ballots from corrupt Democratic party machines throughout America.
As a result of the deadly January 6 capitol insurrection, an Oklahoma man pled guilty to stealing a beer from Pelosi's office and was sentenced to six months in prison. Pelosi has expressed a willingness to ignore genocide and the suppression of democracy in the Peoples Republic of China if the communists work with her on climate change.
Seditious collusion with Milley
- See also: U.S. Color Revolution
Deep State subversives openly talked about military intervention in politics and presidential succession in August 2020. Pelosi engaged in what was described as a "crypto-fascist" conspiracy with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley. Defense One, which describes itself as "a portfolio brand of GovExec, whose market-leading services help contractors support government leaders and their missions," is in short one of numerous daily globalist newsletters for the administrative state and military-industrial complex. Thomas Crosbie of the Royal Danish Defence College’s Centre for Joint Operations wrote in Defense One:
|"there are two competing visions of the military in the public sphere today. One is the orthodox view, steeped in the reassuring Huntingtonian principles of subordination and nonpartisan, apolitical professionalism. The other is the heterodox view — despised and scorned wherever it appears — that dispenses with the self-serving myth that the military (or indeed any million-person, trillion-dollar organization) can ever be apolitical. Nonpartisan, yes; professional, yes; but never apolitical.
The problem is that the first perspective cannot abide any debate on the role of the military in politics, since these thinkers believe there is no acceptable role. For them, any overt action by the military in the political arena is forbidden. For reasons that have never been clear to me, covert action by the military in the political arena — for example, community relations, industrial relations, congressional relations, or public relations — seems to be fine.
From the second perspective, the military has a gravitational effect on American political life, and so inaction is no less politically charged than action.
These two perspectives are not distributed equally. Only the first is taught at military colleges and debated in polite society. The second is hounded wherever it appears, dismissed as a form of crypto-fascism. From my perspective, however, the opposite is closer to the truth.
On one hand, the orthodox view to keep the military separate from politics has had a long-term corrosive effect, contributing to an ineffective, wasteful military that is never criticized or audited thoroughly enough, and must be left alone as an autonomous, honorable organization for so long as it forsakes any overt political behavior. On the other hand, that same view poses an immediate danger as it insists that the military roll over and accept whatever anti-democratic actions are undertaken by a president clearly intending to do what he can to break the Constitution.
The second perspective — that the military simply is not above or outside of the nation’s politics — demands that we call military silence and inaction by its name: in the worst scenarios, complicity in the shredding of the Constitution, comfort to the enemies of democracy, and facilitation of an authoritarian coup (not by the military itself, but rather the unlawful seizure of power by Trump).
In their open letter, Nagl and Yingling were asking the general to act if and only if an authoritarian coup has already taken place — and to do so strictly in accordance with his personal oath to the Constitution. We see the ascendency of the first perspective in the vitriol poured upon their argument. These otherwise respected figures are vilified as advocating a military take-over and mocked for suggesting that a staff officer (especially the chairman, who has no direct command authority over any troops) should somehow be involved. It is as though the authors were channeling Othello’s Iago, a Spartan dog if ever there was one, in their advice to Milley: “follow him, to serve your turn upon him.”
Nagl and Yingling’s critics are right in describing such military intervention as unlawful and outrageous, but they err in labeling it a military take-over and are wrong in assuring the public it won’t be preferable to the alternative.
A forced transfer of power from Trump to someone else is not a traditional coup but rather a pronunciamento. Although unknown in American history, the type of political transition does occur globally." 
On January 8, 2021 Pelosi sent a Dear Colleague letter to Democrat members loaded with falsehoods and exaggerations in the effort to cover her role in denying National Guard protection for the U.S. Capitol building during the January 6 protests. The letter reads in part:
|"It is a spirit of pride and with great solemnity that I write to you about the events of this past week. [...]
Capitol Police: It is with great sadness that I also write to share the news that a twelve-year veteran of the U.S. Capitol Police, Officer Brian Sicknick, died after defending the Capitol complex and protecting all who serve and work here. The perpetrators of Officer Sicknick's death must be brought to justice. Five people have now died because of the act of insurrection. This is a stain on our nation's history.
While we are appreciative of the bravery of the Capitol Police, we are disappointed in the lack of leadership. For that reason I called upon the Chief of the Capitol Police to resign, and he has. I have also accepted the resignation of the House Sergeant-at-Arms. Chair Lofgren will discuss on our noon Caucus call how we will move forward with responding to the failures that allowed this tragedy to happen.
Removing the President From Office: As you know, there is growing momentum around the invocation of the 25th Amendment, which would allow the Vice President and a majority of the Cabinet to remove the President for his incitement of insurrection and the danger he still poses. Yesterday, Leader Schumer and I placed a call with Vice President Pence, and we still hope to hear from him as soon as possible with a positive answer as to whether he and the Cabinet will honor their oath to the Constitution and the American people.
Nearly fifty years ago, after years of enabling their rogue President, Republicans in Congress finally told President Nixon that it was time to go. Today, following the President's dangerous and seditious acts, Republicans in Congress need to follow that example and call on Trump to depart his office -- immediately. If the President does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action.
Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes: This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike. The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy...."
After the supposed insurrection, which evidence points to another FBI false flag operation, Milley then had the supposed justification "to act if and only if an authoritarian coup has already taken place" that Crosbie spoke of, and colluded with Pelosi and his Chinese PLA counterpart in the coup against President Trump. Thomas Crosbie of the Royal Danish Defence College, who outlined the coup plot, was born in Canada and is not an American citizen.
- See also: Ukraine aid and NATO war in Ukraine
In 2022 the Democrat congress voted to give $65 billion to the neo-fascist Kyiv regime.
- See also: FTX scandal
Tens of billions of dollars in American Military Aid to Ukraine, which was allegedly to be used to fight Russia, was cash that Ukraine did not use to fight Russia, but instead invested into FTX cryptocurrency exchange. Ukraine was receiving money from the US, Ukraine sent it to FTX, and FTX sent it to Democrats, who originally voted to send it to Ukraine. It appears to be pure criminal money-laundering, and a criminal conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws.
The CEO of FTX, Sam Blankman-Fried, was the #2 donor to the Democrats in the 2022 Midterm elections, second only to George Soros.
FTX's bankruptcy filing on November 12, 2022 revealed that FTX suffered from $10-$50 billion in liabilities with almost zero assets.
Among those liabilities are “investments” made by the Zelensky regime.
Up until its bankruptcy filing, FTX was a 'partner' with the World Economic Forum (WEF). The FTX CEO's aunt, Linda Fried, is on the board of the WEF. Sam Bankman-Fried's mother, Barbara Fried, is the founder and president of a left-wing Super PAC called ‘Mind the Gap’ (MTG), "dedicated to helping Democratic political candidates win elections. The PAC earns millions of dollars in donations primarily from Silicon Valley executives 'who are keen on quietly funneling massive political donations into the Democratic Party'. The mission of MTG is to “empower private political donors to strengthen our democracy by providing them with evidence-based guidance on the electoral strategies, tactics, and programs that are likely to achieve the greatest impact in a given election”, according to Influence Watch. Bankman-Fried’s brother, Gabe runs an organization called Guarding Against Pandemics, which is financed by Sam Bankman-Fried.
Lame duck funding
- See also: Ukraine aid
On October 20, 2022, nineteen days before the 2022 Midterm elections it was reported that amid concerns that a new Congress could take a more skeptical view of aid to Ukraine, members from both parties were looking to lock in billions of dollars in military assistance to the neo-fascist Kyiv regime before newly elected members were sworn in in January 2023.
The bipartisan idea under consideration would use an omnibus spending bill during the lame duck session to secure a much higher level of military and other assistance than prior aid packages for Ukraine.
The amount would be enough “to make sure [Ukraine] can get through the year,” a Republican senator with knowledge of the matter told NBC News. “It’ll make the $12 billion look like pocket change.”
The new aid package could be within the range of roughly $50 billion, congressional aides and a source close to the Zelensky regime said.
J6 insurrection hoax
(left) Congressional Black Caucus vice chair Joyce Beatty, (right) Hank Johnson were arrested for storming the U.S. Capitol building with mobs of insurrectionists in 2021.
- See also: J6 insurrection hoax
The Pelosi Panel was a partisan witchhunt and demonization project formed by Pelosi after the United States Senate and Joe Biden rejected the idea of forming a bipartisan commission to investigate the 2021 Capitol insurrection hoax. While first offering Republicans to participate, Pelosi booted off Republican members and named two of her own hand-selected Republican NeverTrumpers to give it the appearance of bipartisanship. Pelosi did not want to answer questions about her own involvement in rejecting National Guard security in the days before the January 6 fiasco.
Republicans also withdrew from the communist dominated House Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth after Pelosi's arrogant dismissal of the people's elected representatives.
Pelosi ordered the House Sargeant-at-Arms, the U.S. Capitol Police, and the National Guard to stand down despite warnings by the FBI that Antifa had infiltrated a Trump Rally in Washington and was planning a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol.
During the horrendous events a protester left a pile of human excrement on Pelosi's desk. The unknown offender may still be at large.
After the Center for Disease Control rescinded its guidelines on wearing covid masks during the CCP pandemic, Pelosi refused to remove her authoritarian decrees requiring masks in the Capitol building affecting members of Congress and staff.
Big Tech anti-trust
In the weeks before the House Judiciary Committee voted on the antitrust legislation — aimed at Apple, Inc., Amazon.com, and Alphabet’s Google — that was meant to limit the way companies organize and offer their products, Speaker Pelosi's husband who handles the family's finances exercised call options that netted the Pelosi's $5.3 million.
Under Lloyd Austin, the Pentagon canceled a $10-billion ‘JEDI’ cloud-computing contract with Microsoft in July 2021 and handed it back to tech giant Amazon, which had sued after President Trump took it away from Amazon in 2019. Weeks earlier, Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, who handles the families finances, bought $1 million in Amazon call options.
Rape of Afghanistan
- See also: Rape of Afghanistan
Pelosi commended Biden's handling of the U.S. withdrawl from Afghanistan:
|“The President is to be commended for the clarity of purpose of his statement on Afghanistan and his action.|
Marketwatch wrote: “In a stunning rout, the Taliban seized nearly all of Afghanistan in just over a week, despite the billions of dollars spent by the U.S. and NATO over nearly 20 years to build up Afghan security forces. Just days earlier, an American military assessment estimated that the capital would not come under insurgent pressure for a month.”
Taliban atrocities included executions, even killing kids in front of their parents. CNN reported that on July 12, 2021 the Taliban knocked on the door of a mother of four in a small village in northern Afghanistan. They were demanding food. The mother told them, "I am poor, how can I cook for you?" The Taliban beat her to death. In Takhar province, the Taliban shot and killed a woman when she went out in public without a burqa.
Russian state media summarized Pelosi and the Biden regime's interference in Chinese domestic affairs and providing arms to Taiwanese separatists: "The saying goes that revenge is a dish best served cold...And China certainly has a lot of time on its hands to let that dish languish, choosing a time and place of its own to react...With the flick of a pen, Chinese officials could seriously upset the US economy, exacerbate inflation and send Biden’s Democrats packing in this year’s midterm elections, which would also mean dethroning Nancy Pelosi as speaker”.
- See also: 116th United States Congress
As the 116th Congress was sworn in, one thing was certain and obvious to the American people: the Democratic party no longer had any regard or respect for democracy and the human rights of other people. The Democratic party organization, from poll workers, to members of the civil service system, to elected officials, had rejected the fundamental tenets of a two-party system and embraced full-fledged single party communism and totalitarianism, including rigged elections, censorship, lack of due process rights, a rejection of the right of free association, a perverted law enforcement and judicial system, wholesale domestic spying, a globalized and collectivist planned economy, a rejection of God and religion, and an attack on the rights of armed citizens to defend themselves.
Dump Pelosi movement
Pelosi and AOC united on the Progressive agenda after AOC called Pelosi a racist and President Trump came to Pelosi's defense.The Dump Pelosi movement was led by Reps. Seth Moulton, Tim Ryan, Ed Perlmutter, Kathleen Rice, Bill Foster, Filemon Vela, Kurt Schrader, Conor Lamb, Jim Cooper, Brian Higgins, Stephen Lynch, Linda Sánchez, Reps.-Elect Abigail Spanberger, Jason Crow, Mikie Sherrill, Andy Kim, Haley Stevens, Joe Cunningham, Max Rose, Jeff Van Drew, Anthony Brindisi and Ben McAdams. NeverNancy Democrats vowed to
|"support new leadership because voters in hard-won districts, and across the country, want to see real change in Washington."|
The organizers of the Dump Pelosi movement were two white men, Seth Moulton and Tim Ryan who, for appearance sake, proposed replacing a woman with woman. Reps. Marcia Fudge, Cheri Bustos and Karen Bass all were put forward. Pelosi issued the obligatory charges of bigotry, misogyny, and sexism against elected Democrats. The 16 NeverPelosi members represent 12 million citizens, of which more than 6 million are Democratic voters. Pelosi adopted a racist and condescending attitude toward a Fox News reporter who called her out for her lack of transparency and truthfulness in negotiations.
Rep. Marcia Fudge of the Congressional Black Caucus considered running against Pelosi for Speaker. Rep. Keith Ellison, who was relegated to the back of the bus in the newly created position of vice-chair of the DNC despite his frontrunner status as top fundraiser, was kicked out of party leadership after the 2018 midterms. Racist progressives increased their power when they dumped longtime civil rights activist Rep. Barbara Lee for the position of Democrat Caucus leader. Post-election recount ballot box stuffing to steal a dozen House seats may have offset the Dump Pelosi movement and provided the difference to insure Pelosi's survival.
Some members of the rebellion were willing to vote for Pelosi if she would agree to a "Sell by" date for her retirement which she agreed to. Others who vowed on the campaign trail not to vote for Pelosi as Speaker were given an option: they could vote against Pelosi in the closed door caucus meeting, "Present" on the floor vote (thus keeping their promise to voters) and keep their committee assignments as well. Pelosi's biographer made it clear that if the coup plotters against Pelosi failed, "life would become uncomfortable."Justice Democrats, a group that backed Reps.-elect Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna S. Pressley, urged progressive Democrats to withhold their votes to
“extract concessions...Medicare For All, rejecting corporate donations, free college, dismantling mass incarceration and mass deportation."As California burned, Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez led a mob of tree huggers in a takeover of Pelosi's office. For years California has transferred money from forest management - removing dead trees - to social spending for Democrat vote-buying schemes. California was wracked by unprecedented wildfires taking scores of lives and burning down whole cities. With 233 seats in the bag, Pelosi could only afford to lose 15 votes. 16 members publicly joined the NeverPelosi movement. President Trump weighed in and said he could guarantee enough Republican votes to save Pelosi. Pelosi became so desperate she began an online petition at pelosiforcongress.org,
“Let Nancy know you’ve got her back. Add your name."
Traditionally Speaker races were strictly internal affairs. With Pelosi's election on the ropes, Pelosi invited big money special interest lobbying groups to muscle in. MoveOn.org, NAMBLA/Pro-Choice America, People for the American Way, Service Employees International Union, Protect Our Care, End Citizens United, League of Conservation Voters, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, United Farm Workers, Communications Workers of America, American Federation of Government Employees, United Auto Workers, National Association of Letter Carriers, and Tax March voiced support for Pelosi. The groups essentially threatened to withhold money from NeverPelosi Democrats. The bosses of Center for American Progress, AFL-CIO, and Moms Demand Action also voiced support.
15 Democrats surprisingly held their integrity and kept their promises to voters, refusing to vote for Pelosi as Speaker.
Mental health concerns
- Main article: Alzheimer's disease
Pelosi has been the subject of much concern over her deteriorating mental health condition. There are seven stages of dementia; the consensus of opinion among experts and observers is that Pelosi is somewhere between Stage 3 and Stage 6. The frequent brain freezes, facial tics, mumbling, mispronouncistion of words, confusion of what decade she's living in and so on can actually be a reaction to medication, rather than a symptom of the underlying disease.In 2014, Pelosi became unhinged and chased Rep. Tom Marino across the House floor during a debate on Border Security funding. Marino said on the House floor,
|"Under the leadership of the former Speaker, and under the leadership of their former leader, when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed, they didn't have the strength to go after it back then, but are trying to make a political issue out of it now."|
Pelosi fumbled for words when Prof. Jonathan Gruber - who wrote the Obamacare bill - was exposed for lying and deceiving the American public. Even Senate Democrat leader Chuck Schumer admitted Obamacare was a mistake.
Pelosi is in the habit of referring to President Trump as "President Bush". Pelosi wished journalists "Happy Thanksgiving" for Valentines Day.
House Rule changes
In the 117th Congress, Pelosi made significant rule changes to previous the 116th Congress. She greatly expanded the size of the House Counsel Office, and authorized them to challenge the U.S. Justice Department in court over the constitutionality of Obamacare.
Critics say Pelosi essentially created her own Justice Department within the Legislative Branch, and nothing is stopping her from creating her own FBI.
Pelosi lifted term limitations on committee chairpersons and buried the Gingrich reform requiring members to pay their own race discrimination and sexual harassment settlements. Additionally, staffers can be forced to sign non-disclosure agreements without the agreements first being vetted by the House Ethics Committee. This, coupled with the expansion of civil servants on staff, is a potentially frightening development.
Background checks on illegal immigrants who attempt to purchase a gun. On February 27, 2019 House Republicans offered a ‘motion to recommit‘ to legislation that would increase federal background checks on gun purchases, adding an amendment requiring Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to be notified if an illegal alien attempted to purchase a firearm. 26 moderate Democrats voted in favor of the amendment.
In response, Pelosi announced she would change the House Rules removing the ‘motion to recommit’ process that allows the voice of the minority to be heard.
Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy commented, “Rather than reconcile the differences within their party that are driving this division, Democrats want to rig the rules and suppress the minority party’s speech on the House floor."Rep. Ocasio-Cortez proposed targeting dissenting Democrats, and providing violent activists a list of their names, and unleash the jackboots. Ocasio-Cortez
"suggested in a closed-door meeting of House Democrats that she would help liberal activists unseat moderate Democrats skirting the party line, a spokesperson for Ocasio-Cortez said according to the Washington Post.
“She said that when activists ask her why she had to vote for a gun safety bill that also further empowers an agency that forcibly injects kids with psychotropic drugs, they’re going to want a list of names and she’s going to give it to them,” spokesperson Corbin Trent said, referring to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement."
Green Leap Forward
- Main article: Climate Crisis Committee
|"The select committee shall have authority to develop a detailed national, industrial, economic mobilization plan for the transition of the United States economy to become greenhouse gas emissions neutral and to significantly draw down greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and oceans and to promote economic and environmental justice and equality."|
|"The Plan for a Green New Deal (and the draft legislation) shall recognize that a national, industrial, economic mobilization of this scope and scale is a historic opportunity to virtually eliminate poverty in the United States and to make prosperity, wealth and economic security available to everyone participating in the transformation."|
The new committee is responsible for creating a plan with draft legislation. The Green New Deal was introduced as H.Res.109 on February 7, 2019. Six weeks into Democrat control of the House it already claimed victory for destroying 25,000 jobs. Rep. Carolyn Maloney of New York, who supports the Green New Deal, was livid when her fellow communists killed the prospect of Amazon bringing its main headquarters to New York and creating 25,000 jobs with wages averaging $150,000. Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Ocasio-Cortez took credit for killing the Amazon deal.CNN reported the fight over Amazon is the fight for the future of the Democratic Party. Ocasio-Cortez tweeted:
"Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon's corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world."Warren tweeted
"How long will we allow giant corporations to hold our democracy hostage?"Amazon was promised up to $1.5 billion in tax abatements in exchange for the promise of creating 25,000 jobs. Ocasio-Cortez believes a tax abatement is a bucket of cash the government can spend on subways or teachers. Warren called the tax incentives "bribes."
During the 2020 election, a constituent defecated on Pelosi's driveway in San Fansiscvo as a 'peaceful protest'. The protester told the New York Post, that he’s “not really very political,” although he supports Trump’s accomplishments and is scared about rising crime and the state of the country. “I fear America is becoming one big burned-down city,” he said.
Just a few hours after the incident the protester was detained by officers with the Bay Area Rapid Transit Police Department at the behest of Capitol Police, the agency tasked with protecting members of Congress. “They kept asking me, ‘Are you this? Are you that? Are you Antifa?’ And the Capitol Police were definitely watching my channel, because I could hear them on the radio like, ‘Tell him to turn off the stream.'”
Immediately following the incident the protester apologized to Pelosi on Twitter, saying, “@SpeakerPelosi I know you may not ever see this but I want you to know, I meant no foul harm yesterday when I did what I did. I’m not proud of it at all and I just would like for you to know that. I have no ill will against you or anyone in an elected officials position.” The protester told The New York Post that the act is “not something I’m particularly proud of,” and that he does not hold any ill will toward Pelosi or anyone else.
2020 State of the Union address
Following the 2020 State of the Union address delivered by President Trump on February 4, 2020, in a moment captured on live television, Pelosi tore up her copy of the address right behind Trump's back in a gesture widely condemned as childish and utterly classless, as the address contained the names of deceased American citizens who had been memorialized by Trump during the address, along with honoring a 100 year old Black Tuskegee Airman and other positive accomplishments made during the Trump administration. In addition to being condemned, Pelosi's gesture, along with those of other Democrats present at the address, was also taken as a gesture of how much contempt and hatred the Democrat Party and its supporters truly have for the American public. Ironically, several Democrat voters also condemned Pelosi for this action, with many of them even calling C-SPAN immediately afterwards and citing how they will never vote for the Democrat Party ever again thanks largely to her actions as well as the other Democrat Representatives during and after the speech.
Pelosi, who later found out that destruction of federal documents (including the State of the Union address) is a federal crime that can lead to prosecution of those caught doing so, subsequently demanded that Twitter and Facebook take down the video showing her ripping up the address, while her spokesman Drew Hamill delusionally claimed that the video was a "fake", even though the video clearly shows Pelosi tearing up the speech. Many called for Pelosi's resignation and ethics complaints were filed against her. The Constitution requires the President to deliver an annual State of the Union report to Congress. It does not require giving a speech. America witnessed the President hand deliver the annual report and Pelosi destroying the Constitutionally mandated report. The document is not Pelosi's personal property to destroy.
After attempting to torpedo the Republican Relief bill for the American people caused by the CCP pandemic, Pelosi claimed on CNN that her behavior at the State of Union reflected her spirit of bipartisanship in the midst of a national emergency.
First sham impeachment
- Main article: Trump impeachment
To negate the bad news stories coming out about the Obama administration, Clinton campaign, and DNC illegal activities during the 2016 presidential election, Pelosi appointed Rep. Adam Schiff to open an impeachment inquiry of President Trump without an authorization by the full House of Congress. Pelosi greatly expanded the powers of HPSCI chair Adam Schiff. Investigating committees can subpoena and depose people without the minority being notified or present. These committees are targeting the Executive Office of the President, President Trump, and the Trump family. Schiff's handling of the so-called "impeachment inquiry" violated 6th Amendment due process rights of the accused, denying the right of counsel, to cross-examination, and to present evidence and witnesses. The inquiry was mounted on hearsay and manufactured hearsay evidence. Many have likened the House hearings to the Stalinist show trials of the 1930s.
Democrats had failed to gain authority from a vote of the full House to begin an impeachment investigation and designate a committee of jurisdiction with subpoena power to override administration claims of Executive privilege. Article I Section 4 of the Constitution grants the sole power of impeachment to the House, and not to an individual member such as the Speaker to declare an "impeachment inquiry" by proclamation. Without authorization by a vote of the full House, the so-called "impeachment inquiry" committees are limited to their regular oversight function and lack judicial enforcement of subpoenas to override Executive privilege in their "impeachment inquiry".
An anonymous accuser came forward with third hand hearsay alleging the President had engaged in a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian president in exchange for arms and aid. In an unprecedented action, the president was not allowed counsel and the minority was denied rebuttal witnesses and independent cross-examination of disgruntled civil servants. Neither committee, not the Judiciary Committee nor the Intelligence Committee, was ever authorized by a Resolution of the full House to conduct an impeachment inquiry and gather evidence.
When the pre-fabricated term "quid pro quo" failed to catch on with CNN viewers as a basis for abrogating constitutional rights and nullifying elections, Democrats switched to "bribery," the implication evidently being that when the executive branch disburses funds authorized by Congress, the chief executive can be held to account for bribery. A focus group conducted by the DCCC in key swing states of the 2020 presidential election found voters reacted more positively the term "bribery" rather than "quid pro quo" as an impeachable offense. DNC talking points were immediately dispatched to mainstream media to drop "quid pro quo" and insert "bribery" as the key offense Democrats were looking for.
The Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives voted on Friday, December 13, 2019, to approve two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump based on the findings of Schiff's committee. No actual crime was alleged in either article. The articles were approved by a partisan vote of the full House, with bi-partisan opposition. One Democrat House member switched parties after the Democratic House's naked abuse of power.
The Senate ultimately rejected the claim of Obstruction of Congress based on violations of the due process rights of the accused and lack of authority in the sham impeachment "investigation." As to the Abuse of Power article, Senators determined President Trump acted properly while combating corruption. He was acquitted on February 5, 2020.
In an especially infamous example of her involvement in the scam, Pelosi during the late stages of the scam had personally handed out gold-tipped pens that indicated support for impeaching President Trump. Close inspection of the pens revealed that the tips suspiciously resembled bullet casings from high-caliber rifles.
Covid-19 and mail-in ballots
Pelosi took advantage of the coronavirus, which had been released by the Chinese Communist Party to encourage Democrat political machines across the United States to flood the country with manil0in ballots in an effort to influence the 2020 Presidential election.
In late February 2020 Nancy Pelosi encouraged the people of San Francisco to gather in large crowds in Chinatown. She visited Chinatown to show that it was perfectly safe. On local television Pelosi said,
"It's exciting to be here, especially at this time, to be able to be unified with our community. We do want to say to people, 'Come to Chinatown. Here we are. Come join us."
Having tacitly denied the severity of coronavirus and warnings by experts, Pelosi's urged people to congregate in huge groups. A month later Pelosi blamed President Trump for the spread of the virus. People were dying while Pelosi was pushing impeachment. People were dying while Pelosi was sneaking in funding for the Kennedy Center, the Green New Deal, vote harvesting and other projects unrelated to CCP virus emergency relief. While the nation and its newly unemployed were preoccupied with surviving the CCP virus, Pelosi then proposed a tax cut for millionaires and billionaires.
Nancy Pelosi she is one of main responsible for spreading China virus in America by encouraging people to visit Chinatown, after her visit Chinatown in San Francisco in February 2020, while simultaneously she was working with House Democrats to try to block Trump’s ability to executively issue travel bans. Pelosi visited Chinatown in San Francisco and spoke to local media on February 24, telling them, “we should come to Chinatown,” adding that it was “very safe”. At the same time, Pelosi actively worked with Democrats on the No Ban Act to “prohibit religious discrimination in our immigration system and limit the President’s ability to impose such biased and bigoted restrictions,” as Pelosi detailed. No ban would allowed travelers from Wuhan, China — the origin of the coronavirus — to continue to arrive in the U.S. while Trump received guidance from Congress.
- See main article: Salongate
In early September 2020, Pelosi violated her own city's coronavirus lockdown rules when heading into a salon with no face mask on in what is known as Salongate. After being called out on the matter, she blamed the salon owner for her own actions, absurdly and ridiculously asserting that it had all been a "setup". A San Francisco lawmaker, Pelosi allegedly didn't know the laws in her own city. The owner of the business later received death threats. Liberal hack Chris "Fredo the Younger" Cuomo blamed Pelosi's actions on Donald Trump.
Democrat riots and U.S. Color Revolution
- See also: 2020 Leftwing riots
Democrat lawmakers, led by Pelosi faced overwhelming backlash after wearing Kente cloth during their nearly nine-minute moment of silence in a photo-op staged to show their alleged sympathy for black victims of police brutality. Some fiddled with iphones while allegedly mourning Floyd. Many users across social media questioned their motives and blasted them for missing the mark.
Author Obianuju Ekeocha posted a video telling Democrats to stop "virtue signalling" by wearing African cloth.
"In your tokenism, you didn't wait to find out that this thing that you're hanging around your neck is not just some African uniform -- it's actually the kente material. The kente belongs to the Ghanaian people, mainly the Ashanti tribe."
Kente reflects the history of the Ashanti people, from the emergence of the various Ashanti kingdoms to the development of the slave trade up to and including contemporary life in Ghana. Slavery was historically a tradition with the Ashanti, slaves typically taken as captives from enemies in warfare. The welfare of their slaves varied from being able to acquire wealth and intermarry with the master's family to being a human sacrifice in funeral ceremonies.
By the early 1800s the Ashanti had become a major exporter of enslaved people. The slave trade was originally focused north with captives going to Mande and Hausa traders who exchanged them for goods from North Africa and indirectly from Europe. By 1800, the trade had shifted to the south as the Ashanti sought to meet the growing demand of the British, Dutch, and French for captives. In exchange, the Ashanti received luxury items and some manufactured goods including most importantly firearms. The consequence of this trade for the Ashanti and their neighbors was horrendous. From 1790 until 1896, the Ashanti were in a perpetual state of war involving expansion or defense of its domain. Most of these wars afforded the opportunity to acquire more slaves for trade.
The modern-day Ashanti claim that slaves were seldom abused, and defend the "humanity" of Ashanti slavery by noting that those slaves were allowed to marry, and that their children were born free. USA Today fact checkers rated the claim as True that Democrats wore the garb of slave traders.
Pelosi ordered portraits of four Democrat Speakers removed to whitewash more of the party's racist history.
Pelosi to America: Let them eat ice cream
In response to the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic, a bipartisan group of United States Senators had fashioned an emergency relief spending bill as the U.S. economy nose-dived with layoffs, shutdowns, and state-wide lockdowns to prevent spread of the deadly disease. Pelosi nixed the entire emergency stimulus package which would have given families on lockdown at home emergency cash assistance and allocated immediate funding for doctors, hospitals, and medical staff to fight the deadly virus which was claiming over 100 lives daily.
Pelosi demanded elements of the Green New Deal be included, such as airline carbon emission restrictions, tax credits for windmills and solar panels, and a plethora of other social justice warrior schemes targeted at destroying American capitalism.
On the next package to boast payroll protection for American workers, Pelosi claimed there was no evidence working families needed any help, even with 16 million people unemployed. As 16 million American women and men lost their jobs in the space of two weeks due to the CCP virus, Pelosi's lieutenant Steny Hoyer sent out an email saying "absent an emergency" Congress would not meet for another three weeks. With tens of millions of working families struggling to survive unemployment, limitations on purchases of essential goods, and food riots erupting around the world, Pelosi—displaying an elitist attitude akin to the Jacobin propaganda against Marie Antoinette—showed off her $12 a pint ice cream that she was gorging herself with in her palatial residence during an episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden on CBS. President Trump subsequently mocked Pelosi for that video and for her elitism in his newest campaign ad by also comparing her to Marie Antoinette.
Minority leader 2011-2019
- Main article: 115th United States Congress
Since taking office the Left has tried to delegitimize President Trump and create chaos so that socialism can be portrayed as rational opposition to an abnormal situation. Prof. Victor Davis Hanson observed:
|"The Democratic Party of Humphrey, JFK, or even Bill Clinton no longer exists. It's a pyramid with a few grandees on top that have enough money they can be immune from the consequences of their own ideology, and then a group on the bottom who depend on subsidies. And they have alienated the middle class."|
Pelosi raised $130 million for the midterm elections. The 78 year old promised "new leadership" and an intention to create "a House Diversity Office." Trump's approval ratings stood higher than Pelosi as she regained power. After former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen delivered testimony that embarrassed the House Judiciary and Democrats, Pelosi declared forget about impeaching Trump, it's "just not worth it."
Call for uprisings
Black Lives Matter
In August 2016, a memo from Pelosi to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) instructs staffers how to “handle” the Black Lives Matter (BLM) terror group. Pelosi was very careful to tell DCCC staffers to talk to BLM members but make sure not to meet with them in large numbers. The memo describes BLM as “radical” and advises: “Don’t offer support for concrete policy positions”. Most notable was advising Democrats not to say ‘All lives matter’ or to talk about ‘black-on-black crime’ as this is the ‘worst thing’ to say to Black Lives Matter activists.
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Botox) was elected Speaker of the House after the 2006 midterm elections when Democrats gained majorities in the House and Senate. John McCain referred to her as "one of the great American success stories" and "an inspiration."
When coming into her leadership position in 2007, Pelosi's "6 for 06" 100-hour campaign promise turned out being 100-legislative hours, and took several weeks.
On Earth Day in 2008, Pelosi stated: "The Bible tells us in the Old Testament, 'To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us.'" Pelosi has used the quote many times, often attributing it to Isaiah. The verse is non-existent.
During the 2010 congressional elections, largely due to the unpopularity of Pelosi's extreme positions, Republicans gained a historic 60+ seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. Pelosi was stripped of power on January 3, 2011, when the 112th Congress was sworn in.
Scuttled ethics reform
Corruption and reform were big issues in the 2006 Midterm elections. Pelosi pledged reform during the election. Members of Pelosi's own Democratic Caucus warned failure to deliver on their promises to clean up corruption could be damaging. Twenty freshmen Democrats asked for legislation to establish an independent ethics commission within the legislative branch to investigate future ethical lapses by fellow members. Pelosi resisted the reform.
Members regularly abuse the appropriations process by earmarking public money to fund projects in their own districts, such as the San Francisco was project from which she and her family financially gained. Earmarks are an area of the legislative process particularly susceptible to corruption.
Pelosi's famous comment- the 'culture of corruption' was only meant to apply to Republicans.
On October 28, 2008 Pelosi said "Elect us, hold us accountable, and make a judgment and then go from there. But I do tell you that if the Democrats win, and have substantial majorities, the Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan." Commenting on Pelosi, Republican Mike Pence said, “As it’s been said before, I have an open mind but not an empty mind.” 
Anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan challenged Pelosi as an independent. Although Sheehan won 16% of the vote, more than the Republican nominee's 10%, Pelosi was reelected with 72%.
When Obama was elected Pelosi said that Obama is "a leader God has blessed us with at this time." 
The passage of Obamacare cost Pelosi her job as Speaker as Democrats took a shellacking in the 2006 midterm elections. Pelosi and 60 Democrats were unceremoniously tossed out.
At the time of passage Pelosi claimed passage of the "Affordable Health Care for America Act" H.R. 3962 as a major achievrment. The bill cost $1.1 trillion. It just barely passed 215–210, as 39 Democrats voted against the bill. The bill laid a tax on Americans requiring all Americans to purchase insurance they did not want or may not need. The bill was incomprehensible to most, even House members. Pelosi famously said, "We have to pass it to see what's in it."
Like most Democrat legislation, the bill created massive new bureaucratic agencies will administrative powers to create new regulations. Senate Democrat Leader Cuck Schumer, in a moment of candid realism, admitted passage of Obamacare was a mistake. Obamacare retarded economic growth for the remainder of President Obama's term.
Pelosi is a strong supporter of abortion, but to get 215 votes she gave in to Catholic leaders nationally and abortion opponents in her own caucus, allowing tight restrictions of the Stupak Amendment which barred any insurance plan purchased with government subsidies from covering abortions. Numerous liberals denounced the bill even as they voted for it. The bill went to the Senate where it was adopted with amendments.
Eventually the authoritarian and socialist legislative nightmare was declared unconstitutional.
Abortion and Planned Parenthood
In 2009, student Lila Rose exposed several instances of illegal behavior by Planned Parenthood. However, Pelosi still wanted $200 million for Planned Parenthood as part of the 2009 economic stimulus bill. When asked to explain why this money would promote economic stimulus, Pelosi was never able to give a sensible answer and Planned Parenthood funding was dropped from the bill.
Commenting on her erroneous understanding of the Catholic Church beliefs regarding conception, Nancy quips “And what I know is, over the centuries, the doctors of the church have not been able to make that definition. And St. Augustine said at three months. We don’t know.”  Archbishop Donald Wuerl rebuked her saying "From the beginning, the Catholic Church has respected the dignity of all human life from the moment of conception to natural death."
Marc Sheppard of American Thinker has asked how can,
- "one of the most outspoken advocates for unrestricted abortion in Congress -- with a perfect 100% rating from the radical pro-abortion group NARAL, -- maintain a straight face when declaring a concern for children? How can you vote NO to making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime (Lacy and Conner’s Law - H.R.1997) and pretend to care about infants? How does anyone who voted against restricting interstate transport of minors for the purpose of abortion (H.R 748) or outlawing the barbaric infanticide which is partial birth abortion (H.R 3660) seriously proclaim that anything she does is “about children”.
In 2013, then-Chief Justice of the Vatican, Cardinal Raymond Burke, stated that she should be denied communion because “[t]his is a person who obstinately, after repeated admonitions, persists in a grave sin--cooperating with the crime of procured abortion--and still professes to be a devout Catholic.”
In defense of children in the mother's womb and the sanctity of Jesus in the host, a priest at the Saint's Peter and Paul Church in Nancy Pelosi's home district, Fr. John Malloy wrote a letter regarding her abortion stance and church services. The letter makes mention of her 100% rating with NARAL and her support for partial birth abortion. The last line says "...Nancy, do not receive the Eucharist when you attend Mass." 
In the 2001 San Francisco Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Parade Pelosi marched along with long time CPUSA  member and homosexual "rights" pioneer Harry Hay. A homosexual activist group calling itself the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), eulogized Hay as "the first to realize that the dream of equality for our community could be attained through visibility and activism". An outspoken advocate of pedophile advocacy group the North American Man-Boy Love Association NAMBLA, Hay regularly addressed NAMBLA conferences.[Citation Needed] NAMBLA carries published material by Hay on its website dating back to 1984. The ACLU defended NAMBLA against a $200 million lawsuit by parents of a 10 year old murder victim who claimed their sons’ killer was motivated by published material on NAMBLA's website. The Human Rights Campaign contributed $10,000 to Pelosi's campaign.
Pelosi made special rights for homosexuals a priority in the 109th Congress including Hate Crime legislation.
Every year, the homosexual and lesbian community participates in the Folsom Street Fair that is located in her San Francisco district. They are barely dressed and publicly expose themselves in depraved sex acts. In addition, crucifixes made into sex toys are sold on the street during the fair. In 2007, the Fair mocked the 'Last Supper' image of Christians, with homosexuals in leather posing as Christ and the Apostles. Not a word of condemnation from Pelosi on the sacrilegious display.
Pelosi also tried to pass legislation to illegally block the Boy Scouts from using public facilities like schools. According to the Wall Street Journal, her position on the bill was in response to the Boy Scouts not allowing homosexual scoutmasters, but this was proven to be false.
Logan Act violations and support for dictatorship
Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi traveled to Damascus, Syria in April 2007 to meet with Syrian Ba'athist leader Bashar al-Assad. Pelosi indicated at a press conference that she had carried a message from the government of Israel. "Our message was President Bush’s message," Pelosi told The Associated Press in Portugal. Pelosi told reporters the meeting "enabled us to communicate a message from Prime Minister Olmert".
The Israeli Prime Minister's office stated Olmert told Pelosi that Israel continued to regard Syria as "part of the axis of evil and a party encouraging terrorism in the entire Middle East." The Jerusalem Post reported sources at the Prime Minister's Office said, "Pelosi took part of the things that were said in the meeting, and used what suited her." 
The trip was praised by terrorists as "brave". Members of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have said Pelosi aligns to their views about terror much better than Bush and Dr. Condoleezza Rice. Khaled Al-Batch, spokesman for Islamic Jihad, which along with Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades has taken responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel since 2005, expressed hope Pelosi and the Democratic Party will pressure Bush to create dialogue with Syrian rebel and Middle East "resistance movements" and prompt an American withdrawal from Iraq.
In the lead editorial of Thursday, April 5, The Washington Post commented on "The Pratfall in Damascus":
HOUSE SPEAKER Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) offered an excellent demonstration yesterday of why members of Congress should not attempt to supplant the secretary of state when traveling abroad. After a meeting with Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in Damascus, Ms. Pelosi announced that she had delivered a message from Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that "Israel was ready to engage in peace talks" with Syria. What's more, she added, Mr. Assad was ready to "resume the peace process" as well. Having announced this seeming diplomatic breakthrough, Ms. Pelosi suggested that her Kissingerian shuttle diplomacy was just getting started. "We expressed our interest in using our good offices in promoting peace between Israel and Syria," she said.
Only one problem: The Israeli prime minister entrusted Ms. Pelosi with no such message. "What was communicated to the U.S. House Speaker does not contain any change in the policies of Israel," said a statement quickly issued by the prime minister's office. In fact, Mr. Olmert told Ms. Pelosi that "a number of Senate and House members who recently visited Damascus received the impression that despite the declarations of Bashar Assad, there is no change in the position of his country regarding a possible peace process with Israel." In other words, Ms. Pelosi not only misrepresented Israel's position but was virtually alone in failing to discern that Mr. Assad's words were mere propaganda. ...
Never mind that that statement is ludicrous: As any diplomat with knowledge of the region could have told Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Assad is a corrupt thug whose overriding priority at the moment is not peace with Israel but heading off U.N. charges that he orchestrated the murder of former Lebanese prime minister Rafiq al-Hariri. The really striking development here is the attempt by a Democratic congressional leader to substitute her own foreign policy for that of a sitting Republican president. Two weeks ago Ms. Pelosi rammed legislation through the House of Representatives that would strip Mr. Bush of his authority as commander in chief to manage troop movements in Iraq. Now she is attempting to introduce a new Middle East policy that directly conflicts with that of the president. We have found much to criticize in Mr. Bush's military strategy and regional diplomacy. But Ms. Pelosi's attempt to establish a shadow presidency is not only counterproductive, it is foolish.
Pelosi was roundly criticized from all quarters for making the trip. The New York Post said, "the sad reality is that Pelosi is sending Assad the same message she and her Democratic colleagues in Congress have sent the terrorist insurgency in Iraq: Just wait until President Bush leaves office and a Democratic administration will hand you what you want on a platter." The Philadelphia Enquirer ran an editorial declaring Pelosi "was nuts" to visit Assad.
Refusal to pay American troopsPelosi was for the War in Iraq before she was against it. During the Clinton administration Pelosi's said
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."In 2003 Leader Pelosi voted for the War in Iraq. By 2005 Pelosi called eliminating a fascist dictatorship and establishing a parliamentary democracy in Iraq a "grotesque mistake".
As Speaker, a major setback for Pelosi was the rejection by Democrats in both Houses for her plan to cut and run from Iraq. Pelosi promised in the csmpaign a Vietnam-style solution to stop funding the troops. In a stunning rebuke to her leadership, the House voted 280–142 to continue fighting radical Islamic extremists. Only radical fringe Democrats voted against paying the troops. In bi-partisan compromise Pelosi won a raise in the minimum wage in exchange for paying the troops.
John Brennan and torture
- See also: John Brennan
Pelosi has been caught lying about her knowledge of CIA interrogations. She claims she was never briefed by the Bush Administration. In fact, Pelosi was briefed through the Gang of Eight process. The Washington Post reported "In September 2002, four members of Congress [House members including Pelosi] met in secret for a first look at a unique CIA program designed to wring vital information from reticent terrorism suspects in U.S. custody," and "Among the techniques described, said two officials present, was waterboarding..." 
After doing nothing to improve the intelligence of the CIA, after admonishing the CIA for lying, and providing no evidence weeks after her allegation, Pelosi then said she has confidence in the intelligence community.
On November 2, 2007, Brennan defended the torture program:
|“||the C.I.A. has acknowledged that it has detained about 100 terrorists since 9/11, and about a third of them have been subjected to what the C.I.A. refers to as enhanced interrogation tactics.and only a small proportion of those have in fact been subjected to the most serious types of enhanced procedures.||”|
China: Human rights vs global warming
Pelosi left the U.S. at a time when she is under verbal attack at home for her CIA comments. During her travel to China she made no mention of Chinese human rights abuses but raised awareness for Global warming. Earlier she was calling for President Bush to boycott the Olympics held in China over human rights abuses in Tibet.
Opposed energy Independence
Rising pump prices was a big issue in the 2006 elections. Many Americans were paying more for gasoline than they were on housing. A poll showed more than 75% of Americans supported expanding domestic drilling. The poll showed 85% of Republicans, 71% of Democrats and 68% of Independents favored more drilling. The poll found the public split on whether domestic drilling would have an impact on gas prices.
Pelosi wanted oil companies to drill on federal lands already leased and refused to allow a vote for additional domestic drilling. In July 2008 Pelosi told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News's This Week program in a denigrating and mocking statement aimed at teenagers:
Pelosi espouses the Marxist view of blaming producers and capitalist speculators for price increases rather than growing demand of a growing population on finite resources.
Pelosi is a supporter of increasing taxes and regulation on oil production to lower output and raise consumer prices to support advocates of the anti-global warming agenda.
In May 2017, Pelosi claimed the Democratic Party was not divided, despite clear examples to the contrary.
Pelosi is married to environmental polluter, slum landlord, convicted DUI offender and suspected human sex trafficer Paul Pelosi. In the summer of 2022, Paul Pelosi was driving with a male friend late at night while his wife was away from home. Mr. Pelosi caused an accident in which his male friend was seriously injured. Mr. Pelosi was arrested and later convicted for driving under the influence of a substance or substances, but only after the dogged pursuit of a few news organizations that exposed efforts by Democrats, police, and prosecutors to cover up the incident.
Pelosi was criticized on social media as a "compassionate" Democrat worth $100 million who was too cheap to hire an Uber driver and arrested for endangering the lives of others while driving under the influence of substances and causing injuries to others, needing hospitalization.
Paul Pelosi and boyfriend
On the night of October 28, 2022, Paul Pelosi summoned the police to complain about a male friend in the Pelosi residence while his wife wasn't home.
Paul Pelosi called 911 when his friend allowed him to use the bathroom during a supposed 'home invasion'. Paul Pelosi told 911 services the man's name was "David" and that he was a friend. After Mr. Pelosi spoke with emergency services, Police were dispatched on a non-emergency wellness check. According to San Francisco police initial reports, upon arrival an unknown person opened the door for police. Mr. Pelosi first words to police were, "Hi. Everything's good." Pelosi, in his underwear with a drink on ice in hand, and another gentleman in his underwear began struggling over a hammer. It was at that point police witnessed Pelosi being struck with the hammer. No effort was ever made by police or the mainstream media to clarify whose property the hammer was, or if Mr. Pelosi's friend carried the hammer into the home.
The Pelosi family refused to relinquish home surveillance video of the alleged break-in to local media or police. The San Francisco Police did not release body cam footage. San Francisco 911 services did not release the original call from Paul Pelosi. The Pelosi residence is surveilled 24/7 by the Capitol Police from Washington, D.C., a non-Executive Branch agency that is not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests. The Capitol Police also opened a field office in San Francisco to guard the Pelosi residence after a disgruntled constituent defecated on Mrs. Pelosi's doorstep in 2020. The Capitol Police had a live closed circuit television feed inside the Pelosi home, but ignored the goings on between Mr. Pelosi and his friend. The Capitol Police never made the video tape public. Nancy Pelosi at the time was the chief officer in charge of the Capitol Police.
Within a week of the event, NBC News removed from its website a report on the incident that was broadcast nationwide.
Mr. Pelosi was reported to have been in a gay bar in San Francisco until 2:00 AM just prior to the incident. According to reports, the interloper had prior arrests for male prostitution. Later reports indicated Paul Pelosi's gay boyfriend was an illegal alien.
Mr. Pelosi's boyfriend, identified as Richard DePape, was also found to be a gay Black Lives Matter supporter and drug addict who molested his own children. However, the MSM, which always takes its marching orders from Democrat officials, concocted some fake news spin that Mr. Pelosi's boyfriend was a QAnon and MAGA supporter. The bizarre event was topped off with socialist premier Joe Biden using it to make a nationally televised speech just days in advance of the 2022 Midterm elections, essentially stating that Republicans were a threat to democracy, and that people exercising their right to vote are a threat to democracy. "Democracy", as often expressed by Democrat presidents since Woodrow Wilson, in this context usually is a code word or dogwhistle for the partisan interests of the Democrat party, Democrat party leadership, and Democrat party lobbying and donor class.
Days later, on November 11, 2022, Paul Pelosi was placed on Russia's American sanctions list. The Russian government stated Pelosi had participated in a "Russophobic campaign" and supported the NATO war in Ukraine. Pelosi is banned from traveling to Russia or using an international finance system. The Russian government said that the ban was a reciprocal action for all the "personal sanctions constantly imposed by the Biden Administration, not only against Russian officials, representatives of business circles and the public, cultural figures, but also those who for one reason or another are objectionable".
NBC News reported police body cam footage an NBC employee was finally allowed to view 3 weeks later and not shown to the public, recorded someone inside the home opening the door. Original San Francisco police reports say Paul Pelosi opened the door with his left hand. However, Biden DOJ prosecutors contradicted the police report in their indictment by saying that the police opened the door. Gonzales DePape, Richard DePape's son, commented on a possible motive: “For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave."
After Paul Pelosi's romp through the private residence with his boyfriend, Maureen Dowd of The New York Times quoted Alexandra Pelosi, the couple's daughter as saying, "I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services.”
Attends racist hate rally
Pelosi's father was a Democrat segregationist Congressman from Maryland and later the Mayor of Baltimore for twelve years. On the day her father dedicated Baltimore's monument to Confederate generals Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee, Nancy joined in the celebrations together with the grandchildren of Lee and Jackson.
While her father was serving as mayor, Pelosi's brother, Roosevelt D'Alasandro, was one of thirteen boys charged with kidnapping 2 girls aged 11 and 13, holding them for a week, and rape.
When she graduated from Trinity College in 1962, Pelosi did not remain to serve her community, but rather joined the white flight out of Baltimore as so many other whites did and moved to California where blacks were fewer in number. She married and had five children. Pelosi rose through the ranks to become chair of the California Democratic Party and representative to the Democratic National Committee.
Pelosi is a protege of California progressive Willie Brown. In 1987, Pelosi made the leap into elected office by winning the special election called after the death of Representative Sala Burton. She served on the House Appropriations Committee and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
Previously Pelosi represented California's 8th district (1993-2013) and its 5th district (1987-1993). She was Speaker of the House from 2007 to 2011, succeeding J. Dennis Hastert and preceding John Boehner.
Since being elected Democrat Leader in 2002 Pelosi has raised $750,000,000 for Congressional Democrats.
Rich one percenter
Pelosi is among the ten richest members of the House with a net worth estimated at over $150 million.
Pelosi's rise in the Democrat party national leadership began with her election in one of the richest and bluest districts in America. With a safe seat guaranteed, she could raise money from Democrat millionaires in her district and funnel the cash to other Democrat House candidates around the country, making those members indebted to her and buying their loyalty.
She prides herself in "being called a liberal" and rejects the label of "moderate".
One of Nancy Pelosi's largest investments is a private golf development partnership called Lions Gate Limited. The Santa Clara County Planning Committee approved a plan to build a 275-acre golf course 30 minutes south of San Jose, but only under strict conditions. They agreed to allow 60% public usage of the course and to abide by strict environmental rules, since a number of endangered species were present in the area. The club, CordaValle, opened in 2000 and did very well, making $250,000 for each member and $400,000 for corporations.
But then the Planning Commission took a look to see if the guidelines had been followed. First of all, only about a dozen non-members had been actually able to play on the course, a far cry from 60%. CordeValle had also set up obvious anti-public rules, such as requiring people to call seventy-two hours in advance and pay close to $300 for 18 holes. Upon investigation, the Commission learned that non-members were told that the club was "full" and turned away even when the club was relatively empty. There were a series of public hearings on the matter and it was concluded that Lion's Gate was in clear violation of the agreement they had made.
During the hearings, it emerged that Lion's Gate had also ignored many of the applicable environmental regulations. They failed to build two ponds that were necessary to preserve two species of lizard and turtle. And only one mandatory annual environmental report had been submitted in seven years. In 2004, a county report complained that improperly abandoned wells and urban pollutants from the resort were causing water quality degradation in the area.
In 2003, the Pelosis and the development partnership finally hired some lobbyists and put a few government employees on the payroll. This caused the commission to cave and give up their fraud investigation as long as the course agreed to host a charity golf tournament for children.
Personal gains from pork
In May 2007 Pelosi inserted a $25 million earmark into the Water Resources Development Act for a project that involved renovating ports near four commercial properties owned by her husband, Paul Pelosi, which boosted the value of the property he owned. The properties earn combined annual income of more than $3 million.
Illegal and non-union employees
According to opensecrets.org, nearly half of Pelosi's assets are invested in a Napa County, California, vineyard called Zinfandel Lane. Capitolnews.com has reported Pelosi only employs non-union laborers and does not provide health coverage for her workers. In addition, it is believed illegal aliens have been exploited by Pelosi on the work farm, as well as a general question surrounding paying a basic liveable wage for many of society's most vulnerable.
Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters. She writes "If women can learn from me, it will make the honor of being Speaker of the House even greater." Currently, the majority rating is one star on Amazon.com and is doing poorly in sales, ranked at 1620 for a non-fiction memoir.
Nancy Pelosi son Paul Pelosi, Jr is involved in the Biden-Ukraine scandal. He was board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which did energy business in Ukraine in 2017. He was employed with Karina Feng, who has known the Pelosi family for years and frequently treated Nancy Pelosi at her spa. Naveen Singha confirmed to National File that Pelosi Jr. did energy business in Ukraine during the period that Singha knew him, and that Pelosi Jr. offered him a flight on Air Force One with President Obama as part of a delegation to India in exchange for $30,000. The report below is extensively documented with records compiled over the past year, as National File has worked to expose the Pelosi family’s global business dealings, including Pelosi Jr.’s work for related energy companies called Viscoil and NRGLab, which did business in Ukraine and employed Russians to influence American politicians.
End of Speaker career
In Nov 2022, Hakeem Jeffries was elected by her party to succeed Pelosi as Sopeaker in January 2023.
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-subsidies-benefit-husbands-investment-in-dem-mega-donors-company/
- ↑ https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/house-dems-ban-mother-and-father-redefine-family-member-in-gender-neutral-rules.html
- ↑ , RealClearPolitics, June 14, 2018
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/01/07/flashback-nancy-pelosi-called-for-uprisings-against-the-trump-administration-n1321409
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/watters-world-investigates-nancy-pelosis-315-million-in-assets
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rather-side-with-the-chinese-communist-party-gop-congressman-attacks-pelosi-for-tougher-talk-toward-trump-than-china
- ↑ https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/18/nancy-pelosi-supports-collateral-damage-against-those-who-disagree-with-democrats
- ↑ https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/06/16/open-letter-nancy-pelosi-regarding-uprisings/
- ↑ Ferrechio, Susan (December 14, 2018). Nancy Pelosi due to be America's oldest House speaker. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 14, 2018.
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-republican-introduces-resolution-to-remove-pelosi-as-speaker-over-mental-capacity
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/13/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-nancy-pelosi/1987514002/
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 "Nancy Pelosi Net Worth", Celebs Net Worth
- ↑ Inside the House Democrats’ first meeting since the election: PELOSI said income disparity is a top Democratic priority. CEOs, she said, once made ...[bla bla bla]. She said Democrats won’t think or work incrementally.
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/online/mob-of-protestors-harasses-nancy-pelosi-in-florida-you-dont-belong-here-you-fking-communist/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/Nancy-Pelosi?cid=N00007360&year=2015 "Nancy Pelosi," OpenSecrets.org.
- ↑ http://www.multpl.com/s-p-500-historical-prices/table/by-year
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-suggests-uprisings-all-over-the-country/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10612769/Madison-Cawthorn-claims-Nancy-Pelosi-drinking-problem-sober.html
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/archbishop-cordileone-san-francisco-bans-speaker-nancy-pelosi-communion
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fK_cwI7kZM
- ↑ https://www.state.gov/s/rga/resources/267538.htm
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-resolution-indirectly-calling-out-omars-anti-semitic-comments-without-mentioning-her-name
- ↑ https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/house-democrats-anti-hate-resolution-anti-semitism-islamophobia-ilhan-omar.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/07/david-duke-ilhan-omar-important-congress/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233
- ↑ RealClearPolitics, June 4, 2019
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/999708976936767488
- ↑ https://youtu.be/9yk9D7DEp_A
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/oklahoma-man-pleads-guilty-misdemeanor-nancy-pelosis-beer-january-6-will-serve-6-months-federal-prison-crime/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rI4KhU1C8tg
- ↑ https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/08/12/john-nagl-and-paul-yingling-advocate-oath-breaking/
- ↑ President Eisenhower described it as "The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
- ↑ https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/08/all-enemies-foreign-and-domestic-open-letter-gen-milley/167625/
- ↑ https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/08/six-scenarios-military-intervention-after-january-20/167777/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/pelosi-letter-on-nuclear-codes/index.html
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-finds-no-evidence-trump-153636457.html
- ↑ https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nationwide-call-explodes-for-gen-mark-milley-to-be-court-martialed-for-treason-working-with-china-to-undermine-trump/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/house-speaker-joint-chiefs-milley/index.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-exclusive-tens-billions-transferred-ukraine-using-ftx-crypto-currency-laundered-back-democrats-us/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-ceo-of-cratering-crypto-firm-ftx-is-dems-second-largest-donor-behind-soros
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/11/14/world-economic-forum-removes-ftx-promotion-as-a-partner-from-its-website/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/11/14/ftx-founders-aunt-on-board-of-world-economic-forum-dem-super-pac-leadership/
- ↑ https://www.influencewatch.org/political-party/mind-the-gap/
- ↑ https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/guarding-against-pandemics/
- ↑ About that blank check..., Jacob Dreizen, October 20, 2022.
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-ukraine-skeptics-poised-gain-congress-lawmakers-look-lock-billions-rcna53167
- ↑ https://www.axios.com/biden-jan-6-commission-67eb120f-5c0b-48e6-be77-08158ef94441.html
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-senate-votes-block-panel-probe-capitol-riot
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-rejects-jordan-and-banks-for-jan-6-committee-as-house-gop-says-it-will-launch-its-own-investigation-194806464.html
- ↑ https://freedomjournalist.com/it-was-a-set-up-both-dc-mayor-pelosi-turned-down-national-guard-on-jan-6/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/07/28/mccarthy-pulls-gop-picks-off-economy-panel-amid-pelosi-clash/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/gop-rep-claims-pelosi-is-trying-to-distract-from-her-own-capitol-riots-responsibility-she-is-ultimately-responsible/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/t8bjgeBy750
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/08/report-pelosis-husband-secured-5-3-million-from-alphabet-options/#
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pentagon-cancels-10-billion-jedi-cloud-deal-awarded-microsoft
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pelosis-husband-bought-amazon-stock-pentagon-jedi-shakeup-sent-shares-soaring
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/pelosi-commends-biden-for-strong-and-decisive-action-in-afghanistan/
- ↑ https://www.marketwatch.com/story/afghan-president-flees-the-country-as-taliban-move-on-kabul-01629048671?mod=home-page&mod=article_inline
- ↑ Afghanistan: Advancing Taliban Execute Detainees, HRW, Aug 3, 2021
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/17/asia/afghanistan-women-taliban-intl-hnk-dst/index.html
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/taliban-kill-woman-not-wearing-burqa-after-vowing-to-honor-womens-rights/
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/news/560105-china-pelosi-visit-revenge/
- ↑ https://theintercept.com/2018/11/13/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-sunrise-activists-nancy-pelosi/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/house/416836-insurgents-seek-female-challenger-to-replace-pelosi?amp
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rBgKtbj167g
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/11/nancy-pelosi-harris-faulkner-fox-news-transparency-shutdown-funding/
- ↑ https://bongino.com/keith-ellison-resigns-from-the-dnc-to-focus-on-new-job/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/yd2tjFHhq0I
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/since-election-day-democrats-pick-off-over-a-dozen-gop-house-seats-and-2-senate-seats-and-theyre-going-for-more/?omhide=true
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/pelosi-agrees-to-term-limit-deal-limiting-her-speakership-to-4-years
- ↑ Listen to Why Nancy Pelosi Won't Back Down by CQ Roll Call Podcast #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/cq-rollcall/why-nancy-pelosi-wont-back
- ↑ https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/9/1/17800358/california-mendocino-wildfire-dead-trees
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/trump-casts-pelosis-speaker-savior
- ↑ , American Thinkers, July 15, 2018
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://youtu.be/kDomkBtJC7Q
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/11/chuck-schumer-passing-obamacare-in-2010-was-a-mistake/449700/
- ↑ Yilek, Caitlin (July 12, 2017). Nancy Pelosi again refers to Trump as 'President Bush'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7zEMXJv1EI4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzIDBus8l6M
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/396700100/Pelosi-House-Rules-for-New-Congressional-Session-2019
- ↑ https://www.republicanleader.gov/democrats-want-to-rig-the-rules/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/ocasio-cortez-threatens-to-put-moderate-democrats-on-a-list-to-be-unseated
- ↑ https://www.mrctv.org/blog/new-report-shows-nancy-pelosis-district-seat-piled-high-dirty-needles-and-human-feces
- ↑ https://www.sunrisemovement.org/gnd/
- ↑ https://www.justicedemocrats.com/about/
- ↑ https://news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortezs-green-new-deal-radical-mandate-government-con
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/tech/amazon-blasts-ocasio-cortez-says-we-dont-want-to-work-in-this-environment-in-the-long-term
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nnVS-Zah54k
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics/amazon-aoc-democrats-future/index.html
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/man-poops-on-nancy-pelosis-driveway-says-it-was-a-peaceful-protest/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/man-who-pooped-on-pelosis-driveway-calls-it-peaceful-protest/
- ↑ Multiple sources:
- Pelosi goes bonkers, tears up Trump's State of the Union on national TV on WorldNetDaily
- Nancy Pelosi Ripped For Tearing Up Speech Copy As Soon As Trump Concludes at the Daily Caller
- Wow! What a Witch! Pelosi Rips Up Trump’s SOTU Speech at the Gateway Pundit
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Delivers State of Union Address at Breitbart News Network
- ↑ Hollywood Melts During Trump SOTU Address: ‘Jackass,’ ‘Fear Mongering Pig’ at Breitbart News Network
- ↑ Multiple sources:
- White House Issues Blistering Statement in Response to Pelosi Ripping up President Trump’s SOTU Speech at the Gateway Pundit
- “When the President Talked About 7 Million People Coming Off of Food Stamps – Congressional Democrats Hissed” – Ted Cruz GOES OFF on SOTU Democrats at the Gateway Pundit
- WOW! Democrats Even Sit on Their Butts, Won’t Even Stand for the “Hand of Almighty God” at the Gateway Pundit
- DEMOCRATS SIT ON THEIR HANDS – REFUSE TO APPLAUD as President Trump Announces Record Unemployment Rates for Blacks, Women, Minorities at the Gateway Pundit
- OMG! Democrat Response to Trump’s Historic SOTU Address — WE CAN FILL POTHOLES WITH DIRT! at the Gateway Pundit
- Pelosi Does Not Applaud as Trump Announces Scholarship for 4th Grade Student at Breitbart News Network
- Democrats Rashida Tlaib, Tim Ryan Storm Out of SOTU Address: ‘It’s All Fake’ at Breitbart News Network
- ↑ BACKFIRE: 'I Will Never Vote Democrat Again,' Say Angry Dems on C-SPAN After Pelosi's Tantrum at PJ Media
- ↑ Pelosi wants video of her shredding Trump speech removed at WND.com
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/user-clip-nadler-poops-pants
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Xomryg6Ac&t=171s
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/democrats-word-games-show-they-cant-find-a-true-impeachable-offense/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/posts/10163980012850354
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pelosi-calls-trumps-actions-bribery-as-democrats-sharpen-case-for-impeachment/2019/11/14/0ee9a202-0702-11ea-b17d-8b867891d39d_story.html
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/nancy-pelosis-impeachment-pens-look-like-bullets/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG3FVJNuSCo
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-country-should-be-pulling-together-right-now-but-then-again-we-have-democrats-and-the-media/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/03/31/how-pelosi-and-the-democrats-plan-to-give-a-lot-of-money-to-millionaires-n2566029
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/03/31/grassley-rips-pelosi-on-salt-rollback-n2566045
- ↑ Fact Check: Trump Says Pelosi Danced in Chinatown as Democrats Criticized Him for Restricting Travel from China
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Nancy Pelosi criticized for visiting San Francisco hair salon despite coronavirus restrictions
- ↑ Donald Trump Mocks Nancy Pelosi for Getting Caught Unmasked in Hair Salon
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ CNN’s Cuomo on Pelosi Salon Visit: ‘Maybe She Was Listening to the President’
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/08/outrage-at-democrats-wearing-kente-cloth-during-moment-of-silence-so-woke-it-actually-feels-racist/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/obianuju/status/1270053042340139008
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/figures-democrats-wore-kente-cloth-honor-geoge-floyd-fabric-ashanti-slave-traders/
- ↑ http://ultimatehistoryproject.com/kente-cloth-and-the-history-of-the-ashanti-people.html
- ↑ Alfred Burdon Ellis, , The Tshi-speaking peoples of the Gold Coast of West Africa Template:Webarchive, 1887. p. 290
- ↑ Rodriguez, Junius P. The Historical Encyclopedia of World Slavery, Volume 1, 1997. p. 53.
- ↑ https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/ashanti-empire-asante-kingdom-18th-late-19th-century/
- ↑ Johann Gottlieb Christaller, Ashanti Proverbs: (the primitive ethics of a savage people), 1916, pp. 119-20.
- ↑ History of the Ashanti Empire. Template:Webarchive
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/16/fact-check-kente-cloths-have-ties-west-african-slave-trade/5345941002/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/06/18/pelosi-orders-portraits-of-confederatetied-speakers-removed-from-capitol-building-n2570931
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/us-coronavirus-deaths-exceed-100-for-first-time-in-a-single-day/
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/pelosi-says-there-is-no-evidence-that-americans-need-financial-assistance-right-now/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/04/13/this-is-fine-democratic-house-majority-leader-steny-hoyer-says-absent-an-emergency-house-wont-meet-before-may-4/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YKKlGxNK4
- ↑ Trump ad mocks Nancy Pelosi as modern-day Marie Antoinette at WorldNetDaily
- ↑ 134.0 134.1 https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/30/victor_davis_hanson_democrats_delegitimize_trump_create_chaos_to_make_socialism_the_solution.html
- ↑ https://www.weaselzippers.us/292546-pelosi-hack-memo-to-dccc-staff-on-black-lives-matter-dont-say-all-lives-matter-or-black-on-black-crime/
- ↑ McCain extends olive branch to Pelosi, Gore, San Francisco Chronicle
- ↑ Christianity Today, June 2008, Pg. 15
- ↑ Nancy Pelosi Ousted as House Speaker, John Boehner Waits in Wings, ABC News
- ↑ Democrats divided on lobbying reform, Josephine Hearn and Jeff Patch, May 15, 2007. Retrieved from Politico 06/01/07.
- ↑ Alexander Bolton, Dems press Pelosi for ethics panel, The Hill, April 19, 2007.
- ↑ The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same, ABC News, April 25, 2007.
- ↑ In another example of her hypocrisy, Democrat Charles Rangel was under investigation for ethics violations. Nancy said "she has no intention of forcing Rangel out"Republicans in Rangel Tug of War Newsmax, September 10, 2008
- ↑ More ‘Bipartisan’ Congress Not Likely, Pence Says CNSNews, November 17, 2008
- ↑ Pelosi Suggests Obama is a Gift from God Associated Press, August 19, 2008
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/449700/
- ↑ https://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/06/09/It-s-Time-Blame-Obamacare-Losing-So-Many-Full-Time-Jobs
- ↑ David M. Herszenhorn and Jackie Calmes, "Abortion Was at Heart of Wrangling," The New York Times Nov 7, 2009
- ↑ https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/12/14/us-federal-judge-rules-obamacare-unconstitutional/23618628/
- ↑ Undercover activist awarded for pro-life work
- ↑ Speaker Pelosi Likes Leather
- ↑ Abortion Advocates Upset Planned Parenthood Bailout Dropped From Stimulus Bill, LifeNews.com
- ↑ Archbishop of Washington Chides Pelosi Fox News, August 26, 2008
- ↑ Marc Sheppard, Pelosi: God Bless the Child that’s not at Home, American Thinker, January 14, 2007.
- ↑ http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/vatican-chief-justice-nancy-pelosi-must-be-denied-communion
- ↑ California Catholic Daily A priest writes to Nancy Pelosi, February 1, 2007
- ↑ The Boston Phoenix, The real Harry Hay, Michael Bronski, October 31 - November 7, 2002.
- ↑ The American Spectator Special Report, When Nancy Met Harry, Jeffrey Lord, 10/5/2006.
- ↑ The San Francisco Chronicle, Official Guide & Program Parade Lineup, page SP - 14, June 22, 2001.
- ↑ Human Rights Campaign Mourns the Death of Gay Rights Pioneer Harry Hay, Press Release, Oct. 24, 2002.
- ↑ Deroy Murdock, No Boy Scouts: The ACLU defends NAMBLA, National Review Online, February 27, 2004.
- ↑ Curley Vs. NAMBLA
- ↑ Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Top Contributors
- ↑ Concerned Women for America, Homosexual Bills Top House Speaker Pelosi’s List, January 10, 2007.
- ↑ San Francisco Catholic Church Attacked by Pro-Homosexual Marriage Vandals, CNSNews, January 13, 2009
- ↑ The Truth About Nancy Pelosi
- ↑ Journal editorial falsely claimed Pelosi "vot[ed] to revoke the Boy Scouts' charter for its ban on gay scoutmasters", Media Matters for America
- ↑ Pelosi Delivered Wrong Message to Assad, Israel Says, CNSNews Apr 7 2007.
- ↑ PMO: Pelosi did not carry any message from Israel to Assad, Yoav Stern and Amiram Barkat, Haaretz Correspondents and AP, 5 April 2007.
- ↑ Terrorists endorse Pelosi's 'good policy of dialogue', Aaron Klein, Israel News, 04.05.07. "Palestinian terror group members call US House speaker's visit to Damascus 'brave' and hope for talks with Iran; ‘I think the Democratic Party can do things the best,’ Islamic Jihad member says"
- ↑ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3392403,00.html
- ↑ Pratfall in Damascus, Washington Post
- ↑ Nancy's Nonsense, New York Post, 3 April 2007.
- ↑ Claudia Rosett, Pelosi was nuts to visit with Assad, Philadelphia Enquirer, Thu, Apr. 05, 2007.
- ↑ Congress OKs war bill sans timeline, By S.A. Miller, The Washington Times, May 25, 2007.
- ↑ Minimum wages and school enrollment of teenagers: a look at the 1990’s. Duncan D. Chaplin, Mark D. Turner, Andreas D. Pape. Economics of Education Review. 22 (2003) 11–21.
- ↑ "Hamilton and Madison knew what they were doing when they gave the bulk of the war powers to the President, and it's hard to imagine a more telling vindication of their wisdom...Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Harry Reid claim to oppose the war and want it to end, yet they refused to use their power of the purse to end it. Instead, they tried every legislative gimmick imaginable to hamstring President Bush's war strategy without actually having to take responsibility for cutting off funds.Congress and Iraq, Wall Street Journal, May 26, 2007.
- ↑ Pelosi Says She Was 'Never Briefed' on Waterboarding CNSNews, April 24, 2009
- ↑ House Democrats' Letter Says Panetta Testified CIA 'Misled' Congress Fox News, July 8, 2009
- ↑ The Early Show on CBS, John Brennan interview with Harry Smith. 
- ↑ Fox News Polling Opinion Dynamics Fox News, June 21, 2008
- ↑ An anti-Bush CNN poll found "just over half say that the Bush administration and the war in Iraq are major causes of high fuel prices."GOP lawmakers want special session on energy crisis
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUx6o9qpYY
- ↑ She did allow a vote to close the House of Representatives early for a five-week recess without addressing energy issues. A Month Off for Bad Behavior Townhall, July 30, 2008. Pelosi wanted to tap into the Strategic Oil Reserves. "America's greatest strategic reserves lie beneath taxpayer-owned lands - including ANWR's northern coastal plain and the outer continental shelf - that are currently off limits to energy production,” said Daniel Kish, senior vice president of the Institute for Energy Research, an oil industry-supported think tank. U.S. oil reserves sought for relief, The Washington Times, July 11, 2008
- ↑ Pelosi's support for renewable energy and new technologies did not lower energy prices. "A New Direction", the Democrats' Six for '06 campaign promised energy independence, however once elected she refused to deliver. "For 25 years, Democrats have blocked more American-made oil and gas. That's why we're in the predicament we're in, voters want Congress to vote on more American made oil and gas. We want to do that. She, Harry Reid, Barack Obama are standing in the way." "She's got time to go out and promote her new book tour and her new book, but she doesn't have time to schedule a vote on the floor of the House and let the American people have their will expressed?" said Republican Leader John Boehner, who made energy independrnce a reality when he assumed the Speakership.
- ↑ Pelosi was scheduled to speak at a March 2, 2009 global warming protest, but did not make it because her plane, a huge gas guzzler, was delayed due to a snowstorm.Pelosi Snowed-Out of Global Warming Rally, Cybercast News Service
- ↑ Nazarian, Adelle (May 3, 2017). Nancy Pelosi Claims Broken Democratic Party Is ‘100 Percent Unified’. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 3, 2017.
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/lincolnbrown/2022/12/14/the-son-of-accused-paul-pelosi-attacker-talks-about-his-father-n1653540
- ↑ https://youtu.be/PEDjJ3WIQC8
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5JkEEyqDmsk
- ↑ https://youtu.be/_e0tSmQDb8g
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/11/04/today-show-report-on-paul-pelosi-deleted-n2615497
- ↑ https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1619020098894979072
- ↑ https://youtu.be/9e4ySwHOK98
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5lFd0SdunzM
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pelosi-did-not-declare-emergency-nbc-raises-questions-about-unexplained-30-minutes-during
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bHa2LyjUvuQ
- ↑ https://www.newsfromtheperimeter.com/home/2022/10/29/did-paul-pelosi-have-a-fight-with-a-gay-lover
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/31/paul-pelosi-attacker-immigration-status-report/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/05/tucker-nbc-news-jeffrey-epsteined-its-own-paul-pelosi-story-because-it-was-true-theres-no-question-1304857/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/paul-pelosi-biden-family-members-212725945.html
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nbc-body-cam-footage-shows-paul-pelosi-opened-door-police-alleged-attack
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11537665/Son-Paul-Pelosis-alleged-attacker-David-DePape-breaks-silence.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/21/opinion/nancy-pelosi-maureen-dowd-interview.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/pelosis-dad-once-praised-the-lives-of-robert-e-lee-and-stonewall-jackson-at-statue-dedication/
- ↑ https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/10/07/family-dynasty-may-boost-pelosi-to-head-of-house-2/amp/
- ↑ https://qz.com/393128/white-flight-decimated-baltimore-businesses-long-before-rioters-showed-up/amp/
- ↑ opensecrets.org
- ↑ Follow the Leader, Michael Crowley, New Republic, November 25, 2002.
- ↑ Barry Witt, "Cordevalle club not living up to 60 percent language," San Jose Mercury News Jan. 10, 2002.
- ↑ Barry Witt, "CordeValle Update," San Jose Mercury News, May 8, 2003.
- ↑ Barry Witt, "What to do on CordeValle; open it up to the public, or open up its wallet", San Jose Mercury News, August 7, 2003
- ↑ File 5950-68-28-94P, Lions Gate Limited Partnership Staff Report, San Jose Planning Commission, August 5, 2004, and November 4, 2004 (same file name)
- ↑ Barry Witt, "Help for CordeValle," San Jose Mercury News, June 13, 2003.
- ↑ Pelosi’s Waterworks, Stephen Spruiell, National Review Online, May 9, 2007.
- ↑ Her $an Francisco Treat: Pelosi Water-Bill Bid Drawing Fire, Geoff Earle, New York Post, May 8, 2007.
- ↑ Does Pelosi’s Non-Union Vineyard Use Illegal Aliens?, Monday 30 October 2006.
- ↑ Corsi's Obama title soars to No. 1, Pelosi's tanks WorldNetDaily, July 31, 2008
- ↑ Pelosi’s Son Now Involved In Ukraine Scandal- Democrat Party In Shambles
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/pelosis-son-tied-to-fraud-ring-that-tried-to-sell-nancys-solar-tax-credits-for-millions/
- ↑ Jeffries wins historic bid to lead House Dems after Pelosi, AP News, Nov 30, 2022
- Nancy Pelosi's Congressional Page
- Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Top Contributors
- Ed Shaw: 50 Years In Fight For Socialism, The Militant, Vol.59/No.44, November 27, 1995.
- FBI Records: The Vault. Thomas D'Alesandro Jr.
- Articles with unsourced statements
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- United States Representatives
- Speakers of the United States House of Representatives
- Democratic Party
- Conspiracy Theorists
- Blame America Crowd
- Liberal Hypocrisy
- United States Presidential Election, 2020
- Biden Putsch
- Worst Liberal Politicians
- 111th United States Congress
- 112th United States Congress
- 113th United States Congress
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- 117th United States Congress
- Democrat Establishment
- Violence Inciters
- Pro Open Borders
- Anti First Amendment Democrats
- Pro Patriot Act
- CCP puppets