The Obama Administration was the executive branch of the federal government under Democrat President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
It began on January 20, 2009, for a term of four years, and then for a second four-year term that ended on January 20, 2017 during much of what has come to be known as The Lost Decade due to stagnant economic growth and widespread poverty as a result of its attempt to implement Socialism and an authoritarian police state.
In early 2016, Burisma oil and gas of Ukraine lobbied the Obama State Department hard to pressure the Ukrainian government to end a corruption investigation into Burisma and Vice President Joe Biden's son. Hunter Biden. Joe Biden carried out the Obama administration and Burisma's wishes by threatening to withhold U.S. taxpayer aid unless a certain prosecutor was fired.
Throughout its entirety, the Obama administration attempted to criminalize political opposition, first by an illegal misuse of the IRS targeting conservative groups, and when they were caught began misusing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act database in 2012 to spy on American citizens. Obama appointed numerous former communists and red diaper babies to important administration positions, and he abused his presidential power several times during his presidency.
By 2015 and 2016, the Obama administration interfered in American elections. It scuttled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's felonious violations of the National Records Act and Espionage Act, paving the way for her nomination as the Democratic party presidential candidate, while conducting illegal spying on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia. In doing so, the Obama administration colluded with foreign actors in an effort to subvert American democracy.
The Obama administration ran a series of entrapment stings against several Trump campaign volunteers using foreign operatives posing as Russian agents. The Obama administration then leaked fake news to The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN and dozens of other mainstream media news organizations claiming Donald Trump was the handmaid of Vladimir Putin. The Obama administration then inserted published fake news reports in warrant applications as supposed independent corroboration to gain retroactive approval from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for its illegal spying on the Trump campaign which began in the second half of 2015.
Richard Nixon was forced from the presidency in 1974 for his spying on the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate Hotel, and attempted misuse of the FBI and CIA to cover-up the activities of outside contractors, the Plumbers unit. In the aftermath, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act was passed. Beginning in 2012, the Obama administration circumvented the FISA Act when the Obama FBI and CIA secretly signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to share information from the FISA database. The Foreign Intelligence database was used to collect information on American citizens (702 About queries). The FISA court was not notified of this illegal sharing agreement, which had been ongoing since Obama's 2012 re-election campaign, until two weeks before the 2016 presidential election.
Amendments to the Patriot Act in 2008 loosened regulations governing domestic spying; Obama took rules intended for targeting al Qaeda to protect national security and applied them against political opponents and administration critics. Under Barack Obama's leadership, an Inspector General appointed by Obama discovered, for the first time in history, that the top two personnel appointed by Obama to head the FBI had both violated the law.
Critics of this administration have also referred to it as the Obama regime due to its far-Left leanings and autocratic actions.
The Silent War
- See also: U.S. Color Revolution
The Obama years have been described as the beginning of the Silent War against the American Republic. The primary events in this war against the American Republic and the American people's way of life are:
2009–2013: First term
- See also: Obamunism
Under Obama's stewardship, the United States underwent the largest deficits to date and a credit downgrade from the rating agency Standard & Poor. Poverty increased to levels not seen in 50 years.
When his economic stimulus program was adopted unemployment rose and stagnated in the 10% range, leaving tens of millions without hope of finding a job.
During what the White House billed as Recovery Summer, one half million workers per week continued losing their jobs.
Portions of his signature legislative achievement, ObamaCare, federal courts ruled unconstitutional and was credited as a major cause of uncertainty, high unemployment, lagging job creation, and risk of a credit default crisis. The SCOTUS later upheld the legality of the Democratic party forcing Americans into involuntary contracts, the so-called 'individual mandate'. Since the rejection of his party's agenda in the 2010 Midterm elections,
Obama continued class warfare, misuse of wiretapping authority, and harassment of political opponents through government agencies. He then turned to canceling enforcement of the nation's immigration laws by Executive Order and gun control as major policy initiatives in his second term.
While 'turning the page' on the War on Terror, the rate of terrorist attacks in the United States initially went from three under President George W. Bush's eight years in office (9/11 attacks on the World Trade Towers, the 9/11 attack on Pentagon and the 9/11 hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania)  to at least four per year. A total of 78 incidents have been numbered on US soil during his tenure and the number of radical Islamic terrorists increased exponentially across the globe. At the time of the Bush administration, estimates were of approximately 12,000 jihadis worldwide; with the creation of the Islamic State during Obama's tenure, estimates remain at 15,000, with Pentagon claiming to have killed an additional 30,000. A significant rise and emboldment in jihadi recruiting occurred under Obama.
President Obama authorized offshore oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico stating,
|“||oil rigs today generally don’t cause spills||”|
A Republican revival took form as the party won gubernatorial elections in Virginia and New Jersey, and the Democrats continued in disarray in New York, Texas and California. Even more dramatic was the win by Republican Scott Brown of the Senate seat held by the late Edward M. Kennedy in Massachusetts, which was widely interpreted as a referendum on Obama's policies.
By the Spring of Obama's second year, only 38% of voters surveyed said Obama deserves re-election, with 55% wanting someone new.
A Gallup Poll had the president's support slipping among Hispanics and African-Americans. A large majority of Americans, 69%, believe the nation is on the wrong track.
2013–2017: Second term
Obama entered his second term mocking and ridiculing the idea that Russia was America's prime geo-strategic competitor; by the closing days of his presidency, Obama was in a panic fanning the flames of a Third Red Scare. Vladimir Putin and Russia had thoroughly embarrassed Barack Obama on the world stage as Obama withdrew America from its traditional role of global leadership and repudiated the idea of American exceptionalism. Respect for America degenerated in the world as issues such as transexual bathrooms occupied more of Obama's time and attention than the 12 million homeless refugees Obama had driven from their homes in his failed "Arab Spring" policy. Having been thoroughly rebuked politically with the election of Donald Trump, as a lameduck Obama attempted to coverup DNC scandals uncovered by Wikileaks by scapegoating Vladimir Putin and fostering an atmosphere of paranoia about Russia, the future, and a Trump presidency.
Preferring international cooperation and equality to American sovereignty and independence (despite the U.S.'s obviously superior geopolitical position), Obama intentionally reduced American power and strength during his second term. In 2016, his administration gave up the nation's control of internet domain name system and transfer control over to an international organization.
Also during his second term, Obama entered the U.S. into the Paris climate agreement and attempted to have it join the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which was under negotiation. Both of these agreements would have reduced American sovereignty and self-governance. Obama also endorsed the United Nations 2030 Agenda in 2015, which called for "a 'new universal agenda' for all of humanity" and served as a major step toward a one-world government.
|total public debt,
The Obama administration initially followed what fiscal conservatives and libertarians call ruinous fiscal policies and reckless monetary policies.
Warren L. Dean Jr., an adjunct professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center, wrote:
- Washington has done more during Mr. Obama’s term in office to promote wealth and income inequality than at any other time in history.
Following the Recession of 2008 Obama declared that failure to pass his Economic stimulus would turn a "crisis into a catastrophe," and promised Unemployment would not rise above 7.8%. The House on Jan. 28 passed a stimulus package of $819 billion in new spending and tax increases, despite unanimous Republican opposition. A revised bill passed the Senate with three Republican votes. A compromise bill, known as the "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009," was passed, providing for $789 billion in new spending and stimulus.
Detroit spread gloom on Feb. 17 as GM starkly warned of impending bankruptcy unless it gets more aid. By August, both Chrysler and GM had entered bankruptcy, and come out again in much smaller size, as they closed a fourth of their dealerships, slashed wage rates, and repaid creditors with 29 cents on the dollar. The government gave Chrysler away free to Fiat of Italy, which acquired ownership without investing any money. Meanwhile, the part makers, which employ more workers than the Big Three automakers, verged on disaster and begged for billions. The "cash for clunkers" proved to be a boondoggle for the rich at a cost of $3 billion to the Treasury.
In the view of 51 mostly conservative economists polled by the Wall Street Journal in July 2009, the Obama administration's economic program is problematic. President Obama and Treasury Secretary Geithner both got an average grade of 70 out of 100 for their handling of the financial crisis, but those grades varied widely. Former President Bush and ex-Treasury chief Paulson received average grades of 50 and 60, respectively, when economists were asked how they handled the crisis while in office. By contrast, Fed chairman Bernanke scored much better, with an average grade of 85.
The economists were pessimistic, predicting the economy would shed another 2.8 million jobs over the next 12 months after the president's program was passed. Economists see a one-in-six chance that the U.S. will fall into a depression, defined as a decline in per-person GDP or consumption by 10% or more. They gave equally poor marks to the efforts of other countries to end the recession.
The economists, however, were broadly supportive of the Federal Reserve. Over 85% agreed that its proliferating lending programs are well-designed, well-executed and helping the economy.
In June 2009 public opinion was favorable toward Obama personally but increasingly dubious about his plans to overhaul health care, bail out the auto industry and close the prison at Guantánamo Bay. With a positive job approval rating of 63%, Mr. Obama had the backing of Democrats and independents alike, with only 23% of Republicans expressing approval. Support for Obama's foreign policies and terrorism policies originally was high at 57-59%.
Billionaire Warren Buffett, former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, and former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin constituted Obama's transition team of Economic Advisers. Rubin was being sharply criticized for his role in the collapse of Citigroup which needed $45 billion in federal bailout money. Buffett, after the inauguration, spoke out against the administration's declared objective of not allowing "a crisis to go to waste"  and Obama's massive tax increase on the needy and those least able to afford it.
FY 2010 Budget
The Democratic-controlled Congress by a party-line vote in late April passed the budget Obama proposed in late February. It called for $3.4 trillion in new spending, not counting the $787 billion in stimulus spending approved in February, nor the trillions in loan guarantees to banks. The 2010 budget allocated $1.2 trillion for defense, and an additional $130 billion for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nondefense spending increased by 8% or $40 billion. The budget allowed the Obama health plan, which had not yet been written, to move through Congress on a fast track with no risk of a filibuster.
The Tax Foundation says that 44% of all tax filers have no tax liability and most of those will get a check from the government, especially from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and credits for college tuition and child care. The Wall Street Journal noted about Obama's plan that, "Once upon a time we called this 'welfare'".
The Budget assumed a federal deficit of $1.75 trillion for 2009, or 12.3% of GDP—the highest deficit in percentage terms since World War II. The budget reordered priorities to provide national health care and raise federal spending on schools.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated the Obama plans would raise the national debt far more than Obama admitted. The CBO says the Obama plan would cause total deficits over the next ten years of $9.3 trillion, compared to Obama's estimate of "only" 7 trillion. The annual GDP, by contrast, was about $15 trillion. Senator Judd Gregg said that Obama's budget would double the national debt in five years and triple it in ten.
Obama proposed a carbon cap and trade system, increasing taxes for families and businesses. The cost to energy consumers would be an additional $645 billion between 2012 and 2019, which will result in higher prices. Rep. John Boehner said, "Let's just be honest and call it a carbon tax that will increase taxes on all Americans who drive a car, who have a job, who turn on a light switch, pure and simple."
The chairman of the Senate Budget Committee was conservative Democrat Kent Conrad of North Dakota, a deficit hawk who said he was "very uncomfortable with the build-up of debt" and urged Obama to make good on his promise to overhaul federal retirement and health-care programs. Conrad called for "more discipline on the spending side."
The Obama Administration based its domestic policies on the assumption of a rapid economic recovery generating the tax revenue needed to fund permanent new spending program for Obamacare and "greening the economy". Administration forecasts were more starry-eyed than private sector forecasts. Both parties agree that stimulus spending is needed to deal with the recession but Congress is unlikely to approve permanent new spending programs unless the economy improves, since a large number of conservative Democrats were elected who may vote with Republicans to keep down spending and deficits.
FY 2011 Budget Obama's first two budget deficits (FY 2009 and FY 2010) were more than $1 trillion, or 9% of GDP. The Democratic Congress failed to pass, and President Obama did not sign, a budget for fiscal year 2011, as required by law. But the administration continued spending anyway with a deficit projected to be at least another $1 trillion again for 2011. Combined with a shrinking economy, the publicly held federal debt increased by over 20% of GDP in Obama's first two years, and was projected to increase by another 7% in 2011. Experts warned the President that deficits of this size were not sustainable in the long run because the federal debt cannot indefinitely grow faster than economic output. Eventually, a greater and greater share of national income would be devoted to interest payments, until eventually the government would be forced to finance the debt through money creation (inflation) or default.
The President emphasized his proposal to freeze for three years non-defense discretionary spending. Economist Martin Feldstein observed the president's plan would not apply to backdoor spending: increases in mandatory spending programs and tax ependitures—new tax rules that substitute for increased government spending, like refundable tax credits.
FY 2012 Budget Obama was roundly criticized for ignoring recommendations of his own Deficit Reduction Commission in his proposed 2012 Budget. Obama's proposals did nothing to address the burgeoning budget deficit responsible for lagging job creation and the persistent unemployment which has become the hallmark of his time in office. In response to Republican counter-proposals, rather than address substantive issues of reform, Obama descended into ad hominem attacks against advocates of improving the delivery of government services.
Rather, Obama proposed increasing spending, taxes, and debt to historic highs, and doubling the national debt over pre-2008 recession levels, with no significant proposal to reform the underlying problems. Obama's proposal failed to meet his own pledge to cut the deficit in half during his first term. By summer of 2012, the Gallup organization reported that merely 35% of business owners approved of Barack Obama's job performance.
Corporate cronyism and bailouts
After spending over a trillion dollars in cash and guarantees (by Bush and Obama combined), the bailout of the financial system by October 2009 seemed to have rewarded the big banks but failed to stimulate the economy and job creation. Obama started to decline in the polls, as independents and Republicans became increasingly critical. A firestorm erupted in March when it was learned that AIG insurance company, now 80% government owned, was paying $165 million in bonuses to the traders that had caused $60 billion in losses. Geithner was appointed to the Treasury largely on the basis of his work at the New York Fed, where his most important action was to design the bailout of AIG. Under Geithner, AIG received $170 billion from the government.
With major banks on the verge of failure, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner unveiled yet another massive bailout program in mid-February. Trillions would be spent to move toxic assets out of the banks, but few details were provided. The widespread reaction was very negative, and Geithner lost more of his credibility as a problem solver. Geithner finally came back with a plan on March 23 that did not need additional funding or approval by Congress. The Treasury used $100 billion from the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), as well as new capital from private investors, in order to generate $500 billion to buy toxic loans and assets. The program could potentially expand to $1 trillion over time. In June some of the major banks started to repay their federal loans.
The Federal Reserve in June said conditions deteriorated in many regions of the country, with commercial real estate and labor markets in deep trouble. The Fed did not forecast a significant boost in economic activity in 2009. Despite costly government efforts to encourage borrowing, it remained very difficult for consumers and businesses to obtain loans.
The General Motors bailout, which Obama promised would make taxpayers money, resulted in an $11 billion loss; however Democratic Congressional seats in the areas affected that received the aid, remained Democratic in the 2010 Midterm elections despite the persistent high unemployment among workers who were not directly employed in the auto industry in those same districts.
For a more detailed treatment, see ObamaCare.
With a monopoly on power in Obama's first two years, the Democratic Congress moved to create a government-run insurance program that would put private sector insurers out of business. Obama proposed funding the program with higher taxes "on wealthy Americans". The new law mandates private citizens to purchase health insurance under the threat of legal sanctions for non-compliance. Critics dubbed the law Gestapo care.
Obama was unconvincing to most Americans. Few saw any advantage in his proposals, and everyone can see the monumental costs. Contrary to his campaign vows for openness and transparency in government, Obama cut closed door back room deals with big drug companies and insurers, and was not upfront with the American people. Polls show a steady decline in support for Obamacare as the public learned more about it. (By contrast, he had 57% approval on health issues in April 2009). Conservative Democrats in Congress—who call themselves "Blue Dog Democrats"—were reluctant to sign on to any proposal costing a trillion dollars over the next decade. The controversy lowered Obama's overall approval and was a major factor in the 2010 Midterm elections which ousted the Democratic majority from the House.
To the angst of liberal supporters, the administration's first proposals for school reform relied heavily on Bush-era ingredients and adds others that make unions gag. They include standardized testing, school accountability, performance pay, and charter schools—all of which are integral to Obama'a $4.35 billion "Race to the Top" grant competition to spur innovation. Liberals dislike all these new ideas. "It looks like the only strategies they have are charter schools and measurement," protested Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers. "That's Bush III."
Obama and the Democrats successfully killed the Washington D.C. school voucher program which granted school choice to primarily poor African-American and minority families and children. After the 2010 Midterm elections the Republicans revived the program.
Before the Obama administration began forcing its big government agenda into all spheres of the economy, the Internet was open and adaptive because it was free of government regulation. A Rasmussen Reports survey found that only 21 percent (21%) of likely U.S. Voters wanted the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to regulate the Internet as it does radio and television. Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters said they believe that the FCC would use its regulatory authority to promote a political agenda. But President Obama's appointed FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski, along with three other Democrats on the commission, helped craft a plan to impose so-called "net neutrality" rules on Internet service providers, by taking an unprecedented step to expand government's reach into the Internet by attempting to regulate its inner workings. In doing so, the agency will circumvent Congress and disregard a federal court ruling; a federal appeals court in Washington D.C. previously ruled that the Telecommunications Act of 1996 did not authorize the FCC to regulate Internet use, and therefore that the FCC had no statutory authority to do so.
As the Obama administration moved to implement big government policies by regulating use of the Internet, President Obama put plans in motion to give the Commerce Department authority to create an Internet ID for all Americans. The Obama administration wants to create a national "Internet ID" card to expand its goal of a government-controlled system.
In 2014, the Obama Administration proposed additional rules to classify the internet as a utility.
In its first term, he Obama administration never uphld its promise to enact tax reform. However, the IRS drew considerable public attention and Congressional investigations for its treatment of applications for non-profit status.
On January 1, 2013 President Obama permanently increased taxes on the middle and working classes by raising the payroll withholding 2%, effectively costing working families and anyone with a job on average $1000 per year.
The forced employer mandate, requiring companies to use the cash ordinarily used to expand employment and production, on their existing workforce, was a double whammy at a time China was siphoning manufacturing jobs from the United States. Homelessness abounded, particularly among young adults for the first time, unable to find employment even with a college degree. All this was used as a pretext for the Occupy Wall Street movement, blaming capitalist exploiters for actions impoverishing the country which the government itself had done.
Crime had been trending down for decades, but in 2015 homicide rates increased dramatically over 2014. In Houston, homicides were up 25.2 percent; in Washington, D.C., 54 percent; Baltimore, 58.5 percent; Milwaukee, 72.6 percent; and in Cleveland, a whopping 90 percent. Overall, homicides increased 17 percent in the 50 largest cities—the greatest increase in 25 years.
Despite the "Hope and Change" rhetoric, from 2007 to 2017, the rate of Americans ages 10 to 24 who died by suicide rose by 56 percent, from 6.8 deaths per 100,000 persons to 10.6.
The Obama Administration lowered U.S. military standards, making it easier for women to become Army Rangers simply because they were women.
The Obama Administration proposed "comprehensive immigration reform" which would tie together increased border protection, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants already in the United States, and reform of the visa process. Although a bipartisan bill emerged in the Senate, immigration reform was never adopted by Congress. In the absence of a new law, President Obama sought adopted Executive Orders to prioritize deportation actions against illegal immigrants who violated laws. During his eight years, Obama deported more illegal aliens than did George W. Bush.
The Obama Administration established the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA) in 2012, which gave protection and work permits (jobs which could have gone to American citizens) to illegal immigrants to came to the U.S. as children. In his 2013 memoir, liberal Democrat U.S. Representative Luis Gutiérrez, an ally of Obama on immigration issues, stated that Obama did not believe that DACA was legally possible until he enacted it. The Obama Administration was able to give green cards to about 40,000 of those DACA illegals.
In 2014, President Obama announced the DAPA program, which would have expanded protections from deportation to a total of about 5 million illegal immigrants. This order was blocked by a federal judge, upheld by an appeals court, and a split 4–4 Supreme Court ruling upheld the appeals court ruling. The administration's policies led to a large increase in illegal immigration.
Gays complained that Obama was slow to act to fulfill his ppromises and meet their agenda A proclamation signed June 1, 2009, mentioned 
- his administration's international efforts to decriminalize homosexuality, the President said he would continue to
- “support measures to bring the full spectrum of equal rights to LGBT Americans”—enhancing hate crimes laws,
- supporting civil unions, outlawing discrimination in the workplace, ensuring adoption rights, and ending the existing
- repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy for gays and lesbians in the armed services.''
Obama declared he is
|“||proud to be the first President to appoint openly LGBT candidates to Senate-confirmed positions in the first 100 days of an Administration.||”|
- Main article: Obama riots
The riots during the Obama Administration were a series of racially motivated conflagrations that erupted nationwide in the last half of President Barack Obama's second term. Initially elected as America's first "post-racial" president, many African-Americans became increasingly disillusioned as Obama's presidency progressed. Critics charged Obama personally inflamed the rioters and lawless elements responsible for the destruction of property, businesses, and jobs in several American cities. Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen noted early on in the Wall Street Journal, "Rather than being a unifier, Mr. Obama has divided America on the basis of race, class and partisanship." Caddell and Schoen further stated, "President Obama's divisive approach to governance has weakened us as a people and paralyzed our political culture."
During the Obama administration, the following black suspects were either killed by the police or died in police custody: Trayvon Martin (by neighborhood watchman) Michael Brown, Alton Sterling, Laquan McDonald, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Sandra Bland, Philando Castile and Tamir Rice. Obama’s Department of Justice filed no civil rights charges against any of the police.
- Main article : Gulf oil spill disaster
The New York Times has reported since January 2009 the Obama administration has approved at least three huge oil and gas lease sales, 103 seismic blasting projects and 346 oil drilling plans. Documents from the Department of Interior's Mineral Management Service (MMS) show that permission for those projects and plans was granted without getting the permits required under federal law. Federal records show one of the permits issued was for the well drilled by the Deepwater Horizon rig, which exploded on 20 April 2010, killing 11 workers and resulting in nearly 30 million barrels of crude oil dumped into the Gulf of Mexico, contaminating shorelines and killing wildlife, and by far the largest environmental disaster in the history of the United States.
President Obama personally approved offshore oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. As Senator, and while running for president, Barack Obama received more money from BP's Political Action Committee and individuals connected with BP than any other candidate over the past two decades, according to Federal Election Commission disclosure records. Obama was widely criticized for his slow reaction to the drilling disaster. While authorizing offshore drilling the president stated, "oil rigs today generally don’t cause spills. They are technologically very advanced."
BP's exploration plan received in the Obama administration's MMS field office on 23 March 2009 states "no mitigation measures other than those required by regulation and BP policy will be employed to avoid, diminish or eliminate potential impacts on environmental resources." It declared any spill would have only "sub-lethal" effects on fish and marine mammals but it was "unlikely that an accidental oil spill would occur from the proposed activities." BP was granted a “categorical exclusion” by the Obama administration from a detailed environmental impact statement required under law according to reports in the Washington Post.
BP's Deepwater Horizon drilling rig was inspected by the Obama administration's Minerals Management Service (MMS) only two weeks before it exploded, killing 11 people and dumping 30 million barrels of oil in the Gulf. The rig had been awarded the Safety Award for Excellence in 2009 by the Obama MMS.
The Obama Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) gave BP the green light to apply its dispersant, Corexit as cosmetic relief to the spill. Corexit was found to be 10 to 20 times more toxic to humans and wildlife than a dozen other dispersants approved by the EPA. Corexit is manufactured by Nalco of Naperville, Illinois, a company's whose current leadership includes several executives from BP. "It's a chemical that the oil industry makes to sell to itself, basically," said Richard Charter, a senior policy adviser for Defenders of Wildlife. At Congressional hearings investigating the Gulf oil spill disaster, Democratic Representative Jerrold Nadler of New York raised the prospect of "thousands and thousands of people getting sick or dying" as a result of the Obama administration's sanctioned use of the dispersant.
The Obama Administration spend vast sums of taxpayer money on futile environmentalist efforts, including $4.1 million on a study that attempted to find a connection between pollution and obesity.
During the Obama Administration, the Internal Revenue Service discriminated against conservative organizations by making them wait for years just to gain tax-exempt status. At the same time, other groups received the same status in a very short period of time, such as a satanic group which received nonprofit status in only ten days. In 2017, the Trump Administration ended the scandal by settling with the affected organizations and apologizing, but it still declined to prosecute IRS official Lois Lerner for her major role in the scandal. Theconservativetreehouse.com observed:
As a result of a trillion dollar stimulus filled with scheme and graft; and as a result of Obamacare being similarly schemed in backroom deals and late night votes; President Obama was “shellacked” in the November 2010 election.
The White House didn’t see the defeat a flawed policy issue; rather as the entrenched ideologues they are, they saw the SCOTUS case “Citizens United" as the principle tool used by the White House opponents to organize and fund political movements, ie. the Tea Party.The Obama Team response to the 2010 shellacking was to use the Dept. of Justice (AG Eric Holder) to weaponize the IRS and go after groups -like Tea Party Groups- organized under the financial umbrella of 501(c)(4) donation structuring.
Eric Holder is the First Attorney General held in criminal contempt by the full House of Congress.
Censorship of journalists
In April 2010 Obama Attn. Gen. Eric Holder renewed a subpoena of New York Times reporter James Risen in a leak investigation. Risen and a colleague reported on warrantless wiretaps. The coverage won Risen and colleague a Pulitzer Prize for “carefully sourced stories on secret domestic eavesdropping that stirred a national debate.” The Justice Dept. opened an investigation into the wiretap stories. John Brennan played a key role in the illegal wiretap program, overseeing the production of what personnel in the program called the “scary memos” intended to justify the domestic spying exposed by Risen. Brennan later admitted that he relied on information from CIA's torture program rather than domestic spying, which was used as a cover. In a frontpage May 13, 2004 story the torture program was exposed with Risen as the lead reporter.
In September an internal email entitled “Obama Leak Investigations” at “global intelligence” company Stratfor claimed Obama's then-White House adviser John Brennan was targeting journalists.
"Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources,” writes one Stratfor official to another. The email continues: “Note — There is specific tasker from the [White House] to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode…”
“The Wonder Boys” refers to the National Security Agency (NSA).
On May 13, 2013 the Associated Press announced telephone records for 20 of their reporters had been subpoenaed by the Justice Department. News sources reported the US Attorney's office for the District of Columbia was conducting a criminal investigation into publication of a foiled terrorist plot in May 2012. The Justice Dept. subpoenaed the phone records of AP from Verizon and other service providers. The AP claimed these acts were a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into news-gathering. CEO Gary Pruitt of AP stated: "These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP's newsgathering operations and disclose information about AP's activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know."
On March 10, 2014, Emmy Award-winning News Anchor Sharyl Attkisson resigned from CBS News alleging the network was spiking news stories that were unflattering to Barack Obama. In her Best Seller, Stonewalled: One Reporter's Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, Attkisson tells how her work and personal computers had been hacked for more than two years after she began filing stories about the Benghazi massacre. Attkisson is a recipient the Edward R. Murrow Award, named for the journalist who had the courage to challenge Sen. Joseph McCarthy. Attkisson reported on the Obama administration's sales of illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels used to kill US Immigration Enforcement officers in Operation Fast and Furious, and Hillary Clinton's bogus claim she landed under sniper fire in Serbia.
CBS News investigated and found evidence of multiple unauthorized accesses by a third party in late 2012. The hackers were identified by experts as a US Government intelligence agency. In March 2015, Attkisson and her family initiated suit against Eric Holder, Patrick R. Donahoe and unnamed agents of the US Department of Justice, the US Postal Service and the United States claiming to have been subjected to illegal surveillance activities and 4th Amendment violations of their civil rights.
One of the focal points of the documents Edward Snowden leaked is not so much the technical marvels of intelligence collectors, rather the existence of, and extent to which intelligence agencies worldwide share information through cooperative sharing agreements (also known as 'shell game eavesdropping' or 'third party relationships'). While the programs are billed as efforts to fight terrorism, international drug cartels, money laundering, and safeguard national security, they exist and function only on the basis of circumventing national laws in the respective countries whose agencies cooperate in the efforts.
Fort Meade, MD, for instance, home of the NSA which has the technical ability to monitor and spy on any American with an Obama phone or flat screen TV in their living room, cannot do so without probable cause or a warrant. So two employees of the UK's GCHQ in residence standby at the ready to man the helm and perform the operation legally under the guise of international intelligence sharing and national security.
While the United States possessed greater capacity and resources in surveillance technology, the United Kingdom was less scrupulous in violating privacy rights and civil rights and more aggressive in cyber attacks and the use of fake news to discredit and harass their political enemies, including domestic opponents. Under Obama, the marriage of passive surveillance and active cyber warfare against political opponents accelerated, with both the UK and US extending cooperative agreements and technology to other third party agencies globally.
Snowden leaks reveal Britain's GCHQ and other European spy agencies work together to conduct mass surveillance. The files also make clear that GCHQ played a leading role in advising its European counterparts how to work around national laws intended to restrict the surveillance power of intelligence agencies. The Guardian article reports,
|It is clear from the Snowden documents that GCHQ has become Europe's intelligence hub in the internet age, and not just because of its success in creating a legally permissive environment for its operations. Britain's location as the European gateway for many transatlantic cables, and its privileged relationship with the NSA has made GCHQ an essential partner for European agencies. The documents show British officials frequently lobbying the NSA on sharing of data with the Europeans and haggling over its security classification so it can be more widely disseminated. In the intelligence world, far more than it managed in diplomacy, Britain has made itself an indispensable bridge between America and Europe's spies.|
The Guardian revealed tapping through back doors into US internet companies such as Apple, Google and Facebook with a program called Prism> Its GCHQ counterpart is called Tempora. UK government struck a secret deal with the NSA to share phone, internet, and email records of UK citizens. Lake on how Britain's GCHQ taps fiber-optic cables to collect and store global email messages, Facebook posts, internet histories, and calls, and then shares the data with the NSA. And the top-secret procedures the NSA must take to target and collect data from "non-US persons" and how the NSA must minimize, or mask, data collected on 'US persons'. The washington Post published a new slide detailing NSA's "Upstream" program of collecting communications from tech companies through fiber-optic cables to then feed into its Prism database.
On June 9, 2013 Snowden stepped forward as the source of the leaks published in The Guardian. Introducing himself Snowden says,
|“I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the president if I had a personal e-mail.|
It’s getting to the point you don’t have to have done anything wrong. You simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even by a wrong call, and then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you have ever made.”
Training materials provided by Snowden for XKeyscore program detailed how analysts can use it and other systems to mine enormous NSA databases by filling in a simple on-screen form giving only a broad justification for the search. The request is not reviewed by a court or any NSA personnel before it is processed. The program covers "nearly everything a typical user does on the internet", including the content of emails, websites visited and searches, as well as their metadata. Under US law, the NSA is required to obtain an individualized FISA warrant only if the target of their surveillance is a 'US person', though no such warrant is required for intercepting the communications of Americans with foreign targets. But XKeyscore provides the technological capability, if not the legal authority, to target even US persons for extensive electronic surveillance without a warrant provided that some identifying information, such as their email or IP address, is known. NSA analysts, using the XKeyscore program, can search through enormous databases of emails, online chats, and browsing histories of targets.
As the 4th of July holiday approached, Pentagon Papers and Watergate hero Daniel Ellsberg called for a Congressional probe of “abuses of American intelligence agencies” and to “restore the protections in the Bill of Rights."
On March 4, 2014 McClatchy reported on CIA spying on Congressional oversighters. Sen. Mark Udall wrote President Obama: "As you are aware, the CIA has recently taken unprecedented action against the committee in relation to the internal CIA review and I find these actions to be incredibly troubling for the committee's oversight responsibilities and for our democracy," he writes. "It is essential that the committee be able to do its oversight work – consistent with our constitutional principle of the separation of powers – without the CIA posing impediments or obstacles as it is today."
The following week Senate Democrat Intelligence Committee Chair Diane Feinstein took to the Senate floor to accuse the Obama CIA of violating "the Fourth Amendment, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, as well as Executive Order 12333, which prohibits the C.I.A. from conducting domestic searches or surveillance," and "breaching a constitutional boundary" of intimidation and spying on the US Senate. Majority Leader Harry Reid backed the investigation into Obama CIA hacking of the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee's computers, and notifies Brennan and Attn. Gen. Eric Holder that the Capital Police will investigate charges that the CIA accessed the Intelligence Oversight Committee's computer network.
On July 31, 2014 the CIA admitted to hacking into the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee's computers, and spying on the Senate. Brennan lied to Congress. Democratic Sen. Mark Udall called for John Brennan's resignation.
Uranium One scandal
- Main article: Uranium One bribery scandal
According to court filings in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, in 2009, the FBI began an investigation into corruption and extortion by senior managers of Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom, a Russian entity. Robert Mueller was FBI Director at the time the investigation into the Rosatom subsidiary began.
The investigation began as an intelligence probe into Russian nuclear officials. Mueller's investigation also obtained an eyewitness, William Campell (known as CS-1 in court records) — backed by documents, recordings, and emails — indicating Russian nuclear officials routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) a government body that provided the approval of the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom.
The investigation found kickbacks paid in cash and some in foreign wire transfers. From April 2009 to April 2011, the wire transfers went to Wiser Trading, registered in the Seychelles. From July 2011 to July 2013 - to the British Leila Global Limited account in a Latvian bank. And from August 2013 to May 2014 - to Ollins Development in the British Virgin Islands.
The Hill reported that
|the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.
Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions...
Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.
Mueller's investigation was centered in Maryland, Tenex's home base. There, the U.S. attorney was Obama appointee Rod Rosenstein — later appointed deputy attorney general. The Maryland District Court indictment of Tenex boss Vadim Mikerin and three others said that the FBI paid attention to suspicious financial transactions after a tip from William Campbell, or CS-1. Camphell said the FBI informed him President Obama was briefed while the investigation was ongoing.
In 2009, according to the prosecution, Mikerin asked Campbell for kickbacks for the right to sign a contract with Tenex for lobbying and consulting services, as well as assistance in public relations for the Russian nuclear industry. These payments, according to Campbell, Mikerin called the "system" or "window". Cambell was worried about this agreement and went to the FBI, where he was asked to continue to participate in the kickback scheme, giving the bureau all the information.
According to Campbell's testimony, he paid $460,000 as kickbacks. Moreover, the appetite of Tenex grew. For implementation of the first contract in 2009, Tenex was supposed to pay William's company $150,000 for three months, and Mikerin wanted a third of this sum as a kickback. Payments under the second contract were $550,000 for 11 months, and Mikerin required about half as a kickback. In 2011, Mikerin allegedly extended the contract for 11 months in the interests of Tenex.
Mikerin was arrested on a complaint describing a racketeering scheme that stretched back to 2004 and included extortion, fraud, and money laundering. Money-laundering carries a penalty of up to 20 years’ imprisonment — not only for conspiracy but for each act of money laundering (at section 1956 of the penal code). But Mikerin was permitted by Rod Rosenstein to plead guilty to an offense charged under the catch-all federal conspiracy provision (section 371) that criminalizes agreements to commit any crime against the United States. Section 371 prescribes a sentence of zero to five years’ imprisonment. The plea agreement shows that the Obama DOJ's Fraud Section was then run by Andrew Weissmann.
The Justice Department instructs prosecutors that when Congress has given a federal offense its own conspiracy provision with a heightened punishment (as it has for money laundering, racketeering, narcotics trafficking, and other serious crimes), they may not charge a section 371 conspiracy. Section 371 is for less serious conspiracy cases. Using it for money laundering — which caps the sentence below Congress's intent for that behavior — subverts federal law and signals to the court that the prosecutor does not regard the offense as major. Yet, that is exactly what Rosenstein's office did, in a plea agreement his prosecutors co-signed with attorneys from the Justice Department's Fraud Section. (See in The Hill’s report, the third document embedded at the bottom, titled "Mikerin Plea Deal.") No RICO, no extortion, no fraud — and the plea agreement does not to mention any of the extortions in 2009 and 2010, before Committee on Foreign Investment (CFIUS) in the US approved Rosatom's acquisition of Uranium One. Mikerin just plead guilty to a nominal “money laundering” conspiracy charge, insulating him from a longer sentence. Thus, he got a term of only four years’ for a major national security crime.
Before Hillary Clinton could assume her post as Secretary of State in 2009, the White House demanded that she sign a memorandum of understanding placing limits on Bill Clinton's foundation activities. To avoid the perception of conflicts of interest, beyond the ban on foreign government donations, the foundation was required to publicly disclose all contributors. None of the Uranium One shareholders donations were disclosed after the Rosatom approval. These donations to the Clinton Foundation totaled some $130 million. According to the New York Times,
|Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.|
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech ... The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin ...Renaissance Capital analysts talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a “buy” rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was “the best play” in the uranium markets.... Putin personally thanked Mr. Clinton for speaking.
The Department of Justice's National Security Division (NSD) reviewed this transaction in consultation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and CFIUS agencies. In accordance with standard procedure, NSD evaluated the factors listed in section 721 of the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, and ultimately communicated to CFIUS the Department's clearance of this transaction. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought the uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. Evidence suggests the 33,000 emails Hillary Clinton admitted to destroying are related to the Uranium One bribery scandal.
On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech to Renaissance Capital in a pay-to-play bribery scam arranged by Sec. of State Hillary Clinton for State Dept. approval of Russian purchase of Uranium One, an American mining company. Clinton was thanked personally by Russian President Vladimir Putin after the speech. Renaissance Capital is a controlled entity of the Russian government. Bill & Hillary Clinton file joint taxes, are a joint economic unit, therefore any money received by one spouse is joint income to both spouses.
That same June Uranium One and Rosatom notified the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) of the Russian government's intent to acquire twenty percent of the United States’ uranium assets. In July Renaissance Bank of Moscow reportedly assigned Uranium One a “buy” rating, a move that would principally benefit its Russian investors. Later the Department of Justice investigation into Prevezon Holdings determined that $13 million from the crime that Sergei Magnitsky uncovered, exposed, and was killed over went to the bank accounts of Renaissance Capital in the United Kingdom.
After Russia took control of the Uranium, the Podesta Group received $180,000 to lobby for Uranium One during the same period that the Clinton Foundation was receiving millions from U1 interests, and after Russia took majority ownership in the “20 percent” deal (source – you have to add up the years). The uranium company states on its web site it is a “wholly owned subsidiary” of RUSANO, the Russian State Corporation for Nuclear Energy, a Rosatom entity. Tony Podesta's lobbying firm, the Podesta Group, represented the Russian-owned company Uranium One during former President Barack Obama's administration and did not register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, The Daily Caller News Foundation has determined. The Podesta Group lobbied on behalf of Uranium One for part of 2012 and in 2014 and 2015, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. The Podesta Group was not listed as a lobbyist for Uranium One during its sale to ROSATOM in 2010. The Podesta Group did not file under FARA during any of the years when it lobbied both Congress and the executive branch.
Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) is composed of the leaders of 14 US government agencies involved in national security and commerce. In 2010, these included Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Attorney General Eric Holder, whose Justice Department and lead agency, the FBI, were conducting the investigation of Rosatom's ongoing U.S. racketeering, extortion, and money-laundering scheme.
Four senior House national security xperts — Peter King (R., N.Y.), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R., Fla.), Spencer Bachus (R., Ala.), and Howard McKeon (R. Calif.) — voiced grave concerns, pointing out that Rosatom had helped Iran build its Bushehr nuclear reactor. The members concluded that “the take-over of essential US nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency . . . would not advance the national security interests of the United States.” Republican senator John Barrasso objected to Kremlin control of uranium assets in his state of Wyoming, warning of Russia's “disturbing record of supporting nuclear programs in countries that are openly hostile to the United States, specifically Iran and Venezuela.”
On October 22, 2010 CFIUS certified to Congress the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom of the Russian Federation. No disclosure of Russian racketeering and strong-arm tactics was made to Congress — not by Secretary Clinton, Attorney General Holder, or President Obama.
Clinton email scandal
- Man article: Hillary Clinton email scandal
On June 27, 2014, an Intelligence Community Directive ICD 732 was issued requiring a damage assessment be conducted whenever there is 'an actual or suspected unauthorized disclosure or compromise of classified national intelligence that may cause damage to U.S. national security. Despite Dir. Comey's finding Hillary Clinton's server did indeed contain classified information, no such damage assessment was ever made following Wikileaks disclosure of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails.
In early April 2016, President Obama intervened in an ongoing FBI criminal investigation when he publicly stated on national television that Hillary Clinton has shown “carelessness” in using a private e-mail server to handle classified information. Obama insisted that Clinton had not intended to endanger national security. Intent is not an element of the criminal statutes relevant to the handling of classified information. Obama acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Sec. Clinton's server, but he suggested its importance was overstated.
On May 2, 2016, disgraced FBI Dir. James Comey wrote an internal memorandum saying Hillary Clinton and others were guilty of gross negligence which is punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment. On July 5 Comey announced that Sec. Clinton and staff were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," and "there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information…There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation." Comey referred the matter to the Justice Dept. for a prosecutorial decision. In the absence of prosecution, security or administrative sanctions are the norm. Comey's decision to by-pass DoJ rules and take matters into his own hands may have been part of a counterintelligence operation.
Sen. Ron Johnson of Homeland Security committee stated, "The edits to Director Comey’s public statement, made months prior to the conclusion of the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s conduct, had a significant impact on the FBI’s public evaluation of the implications of her actions." Johnson stated the edits “raise profound questions about the FBI’s role and possible interference in the 2016 presidential election.”
The list of FBI recipients includes: James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Briestap, Peter Strzok, James Rybicki, Johnathan Moffa, James Baker, Trisha Anderson, David Bowdich and several names redacted.
FBI Deputy Counterintelligence investigator Peter Strzok personally interviewed Hillary Clinton after Barack Obama directed the FBI to exonerate her. No oath, video, or transcript was made. Strzok then procured Hillary Clinton's Steele dossier for the FBI's Russia investigation. Strzok also conducted liaison with other intelligence community agencies, including the CIA led by Director John Brennan.
- See also: Obama FISA abuse
FISA Judge James Boasberg issued a 19 page order. Boasberg found that James Comey, Andrew McCabe and the rest of the FBI small group were dishonest. They concealed from the court that Carter Page worked for the FBI. They omitted that Carter Page had been honest about his contacts. They altered a key document. They hid the fact that the FBI determined Christopher Steele was biased and not credible. They covered up who paid for the information - the Clinton campaign and the DNC. They deceived judges about news reports. They concealed multiple exculpatory evidence. Judge Boasberg determined that in January 2017 the FBI learned that the Steele dossier, the basis for the Trump Russia hoax - was phony and made-up, and they didn't shut down the investigation or stop the spying, instead they accelerated it.
On October 9, 2009, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Carol J. Baker, M.D. to serve as Chair of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). On May 9, 2016 Baker sat on a panel discussion about “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” The panel addressed a range of issues including parents who opt out of childhood vaccine requirements, physicians who stray from the recommended vaccine schedule, and the role of the media in creating or removing barriers to vaccination. Baker told the gathered audience:
“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers. I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States… Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”
- See also: Barack Obama foreign policy
Unlike Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt, Barack Obama has shown scant concern about the revival of slavery which took place on his watch after his Apology Tour, intended to diminish U.S. influence in the world. Obama, who was raised a Muslim and is not a descendent of slaves, criticized Christians and the Crusades as reports of thousands of women and girls being captured, sold, and raped flooded in.
The number of jihadis worldwide grew by a factor of 4 or 5 at least since Obama took the reins of power as Commander-in-Chief. Breaking with the Bush administration's policy of isolating al Qaeda leadership under house arrest in Pakistan, Obama transformed the War on Terror from a preventative war to a war of retribution. The assassination of Osama bin Laden raised bin Laden from a coward in hiding to the status of hero-martyr in the cause of jihad, and became the impetus for increased recruiting as the West went into retreat from the battlefield. Remarkably, even the New York Times was critical of Obama's incessant boasting about the killing of bin Laden as a buzz phrase for his re-election. With the complete disengagement of American troops from Iraq, the Islamic State arose and global Caliphate declared.
The Obama Administration accidentally allowed the chipmaker AMD to ship sensitive and important technology to China, despite the significant national security risks.
Originally billed as a democratization movement, Obama's support of the so-called Arab Spring resulted in the resurgence of the global slave trade, human trafficking, genocide of the Yazidi's and Christian populations, and the worst refugee crisis since the displacement of populations by the Nazis.
The states of Libya, Yemen and others were destabilized. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton actively intervened in Syria and Libya, funneling money and weapons to known Salafi jihadi groups. The powers that be remained in control of secular Egypt. Iran, with Western acquiescence, remained firmly on the path to becoming a nuclear power.
... the idea of an “Arab Spring” for the entire Arab world that President Obama, Secretary Clinton, and investor George Soros strongly promoted turned out to be based on a naïve idealism that instead undermined the rule of law and led to anarchy, starvation, and a refugee crisis that hurt citizens more than the dictatorships that preceded it.
The policies of US President Barack Hussein Obama with regard to the Arab Spring seemed to be in the interest of Muslim theocracy, unlike previous American Presidents who have favored governments which are secular and pro-Israel.
Obama aid to terrorists
A March 29, 2011 article in the Washington Post included these paragraphs:
|“||"It’s almost a certitude that at least part” of the Libyan opposition includes members of al-Qaeda, said Bruce Riedel, a former senior CIA analyst and adviser to President Obama. Riedel said that anti-Gaddafi elements in the rebel stronghold of Benghazi have had “very close associations with al-Qaeda” dating back years....I would hope that we now have a good sense of the opposition in Libya and can say that this is 2 percent, not 20 percent,” Riedel said. “If we don’t, then we are running the risk of helping to bring to power a regime that could be very dangerous.||”|
This set off a fierce debate in the Obama administration over the wisdom of arming terrorists. It is now known sometime prior to March 31, 2011, at the urging of Hillary Clinton and over the objections of his National Security Council, Obama signed a Presidential Finding authorizing support for the rebel jihadis.
By October 2011, Libyan rebel fighting groups with support from NATO overtook the capital and toppled the government. Gaddafi was captured and brutally and sadistically murdered. The jihadis were immediately recognized by the U.S. and the U.N. as the new legitimate government. Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, chairman of the National Transitional Council, announced Sharia will be the source for all legislation and all laws conflicting with Sharia are null and void. Abdel Rahim al-Kib, the country's interim prime minister, echoed Jalil's words days later. The al Qaeda flag was flown above the Benghazi courthouse, and reports surfaced that the Libyan jihadis had imposed Sharia law in some parts of the country even earlier. By February 17, 2013, four foreign nationals were arrested for distributing Christian literature, a charge that could carry the death penalty.
In 2014, the Obama Administration gave a $200,000 grant to a Sudanese group with ties to Al Qaeda.
Libyan war debacle
- Main article : Libyan uprising 2011
What began under the so-called 'responsibility to protect' (R2P) innocent civilians policy, ended in creating a modern African slave-trading state.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton advocated a no-fly policy, President Obama said he wanted it as an option, and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates warned against it.
Prof. Alan J. Kuperman writing in the Boston Globe observed,
|“||President Barack Obama grossly exaggerated the humanitarian threat to justify military action in Libya. The president claimed that intervention was necessary to prevent a “bloodbath’’ in Benghazi, Libya’s second-largest city and last rebel stronghold. But Human Rights Watch has released data on Misurata, the next-biggest city in Libya and scene of protracted fighting, revealing that Moammar Khadafy is not deliberately massacring civilians but rather narrowly targeting the armed rebels who fight against his government. Misurata’s population is roughly 400,000. In nearly two months of war, only 257 people — including combatants — have died there. Of the 949 wounded, only 22 — less than 3 percent — are women…. Nor did Khadafy ever threaten civilian massacre in Benghazi, as Obama alleged. The “no mercy’’ warning, of March 17, targeted rebels only, as reported by the New York Times, which noted that Libya’s leader promised amnesty for those “who throw their weapons away.’’ Khadafy even offered the rebels an escape route and open border to Egypt, to avoid a fight “to the bitter end.’’||”|
The Congressional Research Service reports that the legality of President Obama's Libyan operation may depend, at a minimum, on both authorization for the operation and the extent to which the manner of execution of the operation comports with relevant international law. The Charter of the United Nations, in Article 2(4), prohibits the “threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence” of a member state under most circumstances, and many practitioners and observers have wondered whether President Obama's establishment of a no-fly zone would constitute a violation of this prohibition. In addition to international authorization, the War Powers Resolution of 1973 states that the President's powers as Commander in Chief to introduce U.S. forces into hostilities or imminent hostilities can only be exercised pursuant to (1) a declaration of war; (2) specific statutory authorization; or (3) a national emergency created by an attack on the United States or its forces. It requires the President in every possible instance to consult with Congress before introducing American Armed Forces into hostilities or imminent hostilities unless there has been a declaration of war or other specific congressional authorization. The War Powers Act also requires the President to report to Congress any introduction of forces into hostilities or imminent hostilities, Section 4(a)(1); into foreign territory while equipped for combat, Section 4(a)(2); or in numbers which substantially enlarge U.S. forces equipped for combat already in a foreign nation, Section 4(a)(3). Once a report is submitted “or required to be submitted” under Section 4(a)(1), Congress must authorize the use of force within 60 to 90 days or the forces must be withdrawn.
Democratic Representatives Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Donna Edwards (Md.), Mike Capuano (Mass.), Dennis Kucinich (Ohio), Maxine Waters (Calif.), Rob Andrews (N.J.), Sheila Jackson Lee (Texas), Barbara Lee (Calif.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.) “all strongly raised objections to the constitutionality of the president’s actions” during a Democratic Caucus meeting. Senator Rand Paul (Ky.) alleged the actions show "contempt" for Congress, and along with Sen Mike Lee (Utah) introduced a resolution quoting candidate Obama's own words when he told the Boston Globe,
|“||The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.||”|
In February 2011, the political unrest that spread through the Arab world showed up as protests in Libya. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, leader of Libya for 41 years, responded to the violence with legitimate steps. The United Nations Security Council voted to impose sanctions, and later passed a resolution to protect civilians. Obama, without approval from Congress and over the objections of his own National Security staff, directed American forces to take out Libya's air defense system. Secretary of Defence Robert Gates, National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough, and White House counterterrorism chief John O. Brennan all opposed the action. Obama later said, "if we waited one more day Benghazi, a city nearly the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world." Alan J. Kuperman, in an editorial for the Boston Globe, suggested this statement was false, writing, "intervention did not prevent genocide, because no such bloodbath was in the offing. To the contrary, by emboldening rebellion, US interference has prolonged Libya’s civil war and the resultant suffering of innocents." Kuperman, a professor of public affairs at the University of Texas who authored a book called The Limits of Humanitarian Intervention, further stated that the rebels had tricked the world into thinking a bloodbath was at hand and that Obama had lied to the American people in order to act on this theory.
Gaddafi [never] threaten[ed] civilian massacre in Benghazi, as Obama alleged. The “no mercy’’ warning, of March 17, targeted rebels only, as reported by The New York Times, which noted that Libya’s leader promised amnesty for those “who throw their weapons away.’’ Gaddafi even offered the rebels an escape route and open border to Egypt, to avoid a fight “to the bitter end.’’ 
Gaddafi wrote to Obama and told him he bore no ill will. "We have been hurt more morally than physically because of what had happened against us in both deeds and words by you," he wrote. "Despite all this you will always remain our son whatever happened. We still pray that you continue to be president of the USA. We endeavour and hope that you will gain victory in the new election campaign."
Al Qaeda in the Maghreb
Two more Americans were killed, along with 35 others, after being taken hostage by rebel jihadists in Mali shortly after the Libyan upheaval.
Hillary Clinton testified before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee in the wake of the Benghazi murders under her stewardship, that weapons and fighters equipped by the Obama administration made their way to Mali and Algeria:
|“||There is no doubt that the Algerian terrorists had weapons from Libya. There is no doubt that the Malian remnants of AQIM [Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb] have weapons from Libya.||”|
Aid to the Islamic StatePresident Barack Obama signed a Presidential Finding on August 1, 2012 authorizing transfer of captured weapons from Libya to groups that became the Islamic State. Reuters reported
under provisions of the presidential finding, the United States was collaborating with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies.
Last week, Reuters reported that, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey had established a secret base near the Syrian border to help direct vital military and communications support to Assad’s opponents.
This “nerve center” is in Adana, a city in southern Turkey about 60 miles (100 km) from the Syrian border, which is also home to Incirlik, a U.S. air base where U.S. military and intelligence agencies maintain a substantial presence.
Turkey’s moderate Islamist government has been demanding Assad’s departure with growing vehemence. Turkish authorities are said by current and former U.S. government officials to be increasingly involved in providing Syrian rebels with training and possibly equipment.European government sources said wealthy families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar were providing significant financing to the rebels. Senior officials of the Saudi and Qatari governments have publicly called for Assad’s departure.
The Guardian reported,
these were not average members of the Free Syrian Army. Abu Khuder and his men fight for al-Qaida. They call themselves the ghuraba’a, or “strangers”, after a famous jihadi poem celebrating Osama bin Laden’s time with his followers in the Afghan mountains, and they are one of a number of jihadi organisations establishing a foothold in the east of the country now that the conflict in Syria has stretched well into its second bloody year.
They try to hide their presence. “Some people are worried about carrying the [black] flags” ...
...[they] are working closely with the military council that commands the Free Syrian Army brigades in the region. “We meet almost every day,” he said. “We have clear instructions from our [al-Qaida] leadership that if the FSA need our help we should give it. We help them with IEDs and car bombs. Our main talent is in the bombing operations” ...
“The FSA lacks the ability to plan and lacks military experience. That is what [al-Qaida] can bring. ...
“In the beginning there were very few. Now, mashallah, there are immigrants joining us and bringing their experience,” he told the gathered people. “Men from Yemen, Saudi, Iraq and Jordan...“[Al-Qaida’s] goal is establishing an Islamic state and not a Syrian state,” he replied. “Those who fear the organisation fear the implementation of Allah’s jurisdiction...
Amb. Christopher Stevens was put in charge of the covert operation. The aim was to arm jihadist groups which then transformed themselves into the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria with the goal of overthrowing Bashar al Assad. The New York Times reported David Petraeus had been instrumental in helping to get an aviation network moving to supply ISIS rebels and prodded various countries to work together on it. Three Royal Jordanian Air Force C-130s landed in Esenboga, in a hint at what would become a stepped-up Jordanian and Saudi role. “Within three weeks, two other Jordanian cargo planes began making a round-trip run between Amman, the capital of Jordan, and Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, where, officials from several countries said, the aircraft were picking up a large Saudi purchase of infantry arms from a Croatian-controlled stockpile." Two Jordanian Ilyushins bearing the logo of the Jordanian International Air Cargo firm but flying under Jordanian military call signs made a combined 36 round-trip flights between Amman and Croatia from December 2012 through February 2013. The same two planes made five flights between Amman and Turkey in January 2013. "As the Jordanian flights were under way, the Qatari flights continued and the Royal Saudi Air Force began a busy schedule, too — making at least 30 C-130 flights into Esenboga from mid-February 2013 to early March 2013, according to flight data provided by a regional air traffic control official.” American officials have confirmed that senior White House officials were regularly briefed on the shipments.”
Edward Snowden leaked detail a program that trained approximately 10,000 rebel fighters at a cost of $1 billion a year.
Clarice Feldman wrote of Baghdadi, whom the leftist Washington Post described as an “austere religious scholar”.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was an ISIS leader. He was a very, very bad man. In 2009, we had him captured and imprisoned in Iraq. For some utterly inexplicable reason, President Obama released him from Camp Bucca. Thereafter, Baghdadi and his troops took over the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Ramadi, Tikrit and Mosul, and threatened Baghdad.
Along the way they burned down everything in their path and tortured and murdered civilians, soldiers and police officers.
Director Blue posted a gruesome photo essay of his butchery.
Baghdadi photographed and publicized how he and his fellow butchers roasted alive men hogtied over flames, burned whole families with their children in cages, drowned prisoners in cages, raped and murdered thousands of Yazidi women and girls, and beheaded, shot, and blew up countless thousands of people.
Among those he kidnapped, tortured and murdered was a young American woman Kayla Mueller whom Obama failed to rescue in time.After his Iraqi mayhem, Baghdadi took refuge in Syria where he hid out.
Genocide of Christians
The Washington Free Beacon reported:
"The State Department’s top lawyers are systematically removing the word “genocide” to describe the Islamic State's mass slaughter of Christians, Yazidis, and other ethnic minorities in Iraq and Syria from speeches before they are delivered and other official documents, according to human rights activists and attorneys familiar with the policies."
The Obama Administration took no discernable action to protect Christians or end the genocide.
Obama turned to the CIA to arm rebels with the intent to overthrow Bashar al-Assad. The CIA funneled massive quantities of military equipment, weapons, and ammunition from the fallen Libyan regime to Turkey, where they were used to arm a number of anti-Assad rebels operating under the umbrella of the so-called “Free Syrian Army,” or FSA. In 2013, the CIA took direct control of the arm and equip program, sending teams to Turkey and Jordan to train the FSA. This effort, known as Operation Timber Sycamore, was later supplemented with a Department of Defense program to provide anti-tank weapons to the Syrian opposition.
In 2012, during the Syrian Civil War, President Obama stated that if the Syrian dictator, President Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons against Syrians, that would be unacceptable and cross a red line. However, after it was confirmed that Assad did use weapons against his people, Obama did practically nothing. He went to Congress to authorize a military strike, but this request was rejected (he had the ability to order a military strike without Congress's approval). Later, the Obama Administration (particularly Susan Rice) and the mainstream media claimed they had worked with Syria to remove its chemical weapons. In April 2017, Syria again used chemical weapons against its people, proving their claim wrong. The new president, Donald Trump, unlike Obama, quickly ordered a large airstrike against a Syrian airbase.
American efforts to create a viable armed opposition ultimately failed, with many of the weapons and equipment given to radical jihadist groups aligned with al-Qaeda and, later, ISIS. The emergence of ISIS as a regional threat in 2014 led to the U.S. building ties with Syrian Kurds as an alternative for its anti-Assad objectives.
Fast and Furious scandal
- Main article: Fast and Furious
In May 2010, President Obama promised Mexican President Felipe Calderon that his administration would assist Mexico in curbing drug cartel violence, which has led to 30,000 deaths in Mexico. "President Calderon and I . . . stand together against the drug cartels that have unleashed horrific violence in so many communities," Obama said on May 19. "Mexico can count on the United States as a full partner in this effort.
The Washington Post has reported however that White House officials stopped a requirement for gun dealers to report bulk sales of high-powered semiautomatic rifles commonly used by illegal drug cartels. Justice Department officials had asked for White House approval to require thousands of gun dealers along the border to report the purchases to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and Explosives. ATF investigators expected to get leads on suspected arms traffickers. Senior law enforcement sources said the proposal from the ATF was held up by White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel. Gun dealers have been required for decades to report the sales of multiple handguns to the ATF.
Year Mexican drug-related gun murders skyrocket
during Obama's Fast and Furious campaign
2006 62 2007 2,837 2008 6,844 2009 11,753 2010 19,546 2011 24,068 2012 18,061 (by October 31, 2012) 2013 23,640 killed in 2013 (through to March 2014)
During the 2008 campaign Obama promised direct talks Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a staunch enemy of the United States, who has called for Israel to be "wiped off the map,"  and dismissed the Holocaust as a "myth."  President Obama has supported Iran's nuclear program, which some argue is being used to develop weapons-grade material.
In 2009 Ahmadinejad was reelected to a second term after a controversial and disputed election. Charges of alleged voter fraud from the government resulted in massive protests in Iran and around the world. The government responded by violently suppressing the protesters, killing over 250 of them. Conservatives criticized Obama for failing to provide more vocal support for the pro-democracy protesters.
On May 18, 2010, John Brennan told a Washington conference including Lebanese leaders that the Obama administration was looking for ways to build up “moderate elements” within Hezbollah. “Hezbollah is a very interesting organization,” saying it had evolved from “purely a terrorist organization” to a militia and, ultimately, a political party with representatives in the Lebanese Parliament and Cabinet. “There is certainly the elements of Hezbollah that are truly a concern to us what they’re doing,” Brennan said. “And what we need to do is to find ways to diminish their influence within the organization and to try to build up the more moderate elements.”
In practice, the administration's willingness to envision a new role for Hezbollah, combined with Obama's desire for the Iran nuke deal, translated into a reluctance to move aggressively against the top Hezbollah operatives, according to Project Cassandra members and others. Hezbollah was known to be selling approximately $200 million a month in illegal narcotics in the United States at this time.
A confidential DEA assessment more than a year into Obama's second term concluded that Hezbollah's business affairs entity “has leveraged relationships with corrupt foreign government officials and transnational criminal actors … creating a network that can be utilized to move metric ton quantities of cocaine, launder drug proceeds on a global scale, and procure weapons and precursors for explosives.” Hezbollah “has at its disposal one of the most capable networks of actors coalescing elements of transnational organized crime with terrorism in the world,” the assessment concluded.
Some top U.S. military officials shared those concerns, including the four-star generals heading U.S. Special Operations and Southern commands, who warned Congress that Hezbollah's criminal operations and growing beachhead in Latin America posed an urgent threat to U.S. security, according to transcripts of the hearings.
In early 2014, Project Cassandra task force agent John “Jack” Kelly who oversaw Hezbollah cases at Special Operations Division, and other task force members briefed Attorney General Eric Holder, who was so alarmed by the findings that he insisted President Obama and his entire national security team get the same briefing as they formulated the administration's Iran strategy.
Iranian nuke deal
The Iranian nuke deal was guided largely by the fact that US European allies already were violating existing sanctions, and unless the US acted fast, Iran was about to award a contract to the UK-French Airbus consortium for a fleet of commercial passenger jet airliners, which both Iran and Boeing much preferred to have.
The whole fiasco called into question the reliance on sanctions to prevent a rogue regime like North Korea from acquiring nuclear weapons, or compelling nations to behave as the US wishes as in the case of Russian sanctions, particularly if US allies are willing to ignore, circumvent, and violate sanctions.
In 2016, Obama Administration official Ben Rhodes admitted that the administration "created an echo chamber" in the media to advocate for the deal and attack those who opposed it.
- Main article: Uranium One bribery scandal
President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cozied up to Putin, charging the Bush administration was intent on reigniting the Cold War. Michael McFaul was the architect of the Obama/Clinton “Russian Reset”, that eventually led McFaul to becoming the Ambassador to Russia. However once the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was completed and the Clinton Foundation pocketed millions of dollars from Putin cronies in donations and speaking fees, relations began to sour as the Obama administration could no longer ignore geopolitical realities. Putin had protested the Obama administration's illegal drone strikes, and the administration placed sanctions on Russian leaders ostensibly in retaliation for the Crimean referendum.
New Cold War
In Obama's New Cold War, the parties swapped ideologies. Now the West was fighting for multiculturalism, forced collectivization and socialism, and the Russia was standing up for the right of self-determination of peoples and in defense of Christian values.
Obama criticized the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin for carrying out a referendum based on the right of self-determination by the people of Crimea.
President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially cozied up to Putin, charging the Bush administration was intent on re-igniting the Cold War. However once the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was completed and the Clinton Foundation pocketed millions of dollars from Putin cronies in donations and speaking fees, relations began to sour as the Obama administration could no longer ignore geopolitical realities. Putin had protested the Obama administration's illegal drone strikes, and the administration placed sanctions on Russian leaders ostensibly in retaliation for the Crimean referendum.
President Obama's decision to move an antimissile defense system to Romania during the 2016 US Presidential election only heightened tensions. Putin, who had repeatedly assailed the antimissile system as a grave danger to Russia's security, called Obama's decision dangerous. This coupled with Obama's implementation of sanctions rather than honor the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances negotiated by the Clinton administration, displaying it as an empty promise to guarantee Ukrainian independence, only further exposed the befuddlement and inability of the Obama administration to stand by US commitments and the weaknesses of NATO.During a presidential debate Obama mocked Republican opponent Mitt Romney saying,
“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaeda is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia — not al-Qaeda. And the 1980’s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back — because the Cold War has been over for 20 years."
A little less than three months earlier Obama authorized aid to al-Qaeda affiliate organizations that became the Islamic State.Before Obama's second term ended, administration priorities flip-flopped and came over to Romney's way of thinking with the FBI's "insurance policy" against Donald Trump's election. An illegal domestic counterintelligence probe was unleashed against administration enemies. Suddenly the Russia bogeyman was a priority threat; FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe told 60 Minutes the reasons for the deep state coup:
"I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency, and won the election for the presidency, and who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage and that was something that troubled me greatly."
Early September 2013 marked a high-water mark for U.S.-Russian relations. Russian President Vladimir Putin helped President Barack Obama resist neocon demands to do “shock and awe” on Syria after a false-flag chemical attack on Aug. 21, 2013 just outside Damascus, an attack which Secretary of State John Kerry immediately blamed on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
War was averted when the Russians persuaded Assad to give up Syria’s chemical weapons. The stockpiles were eventually destroyed under UN supervision aboard a U.S. ship in the Atlantic outfitted for chemical weapons destruction. The neocons’ outrage at Moscow’s thwarting of their effort to mousetrap Obama into an overt attack on Syria knew no bounds.
It was a modicum of trust between Obama and Putin that produced that agreement with Syria on Sept. 9, 2013. Two days later, The New York Times ran an op-ed by Putin in which he said that the tumultuous events of the previous few weeks in Syria had “prompted me to speak directly to the American people and their political leaders. It is important to do so at a time of insufficient communication between our societies.”
Putin argued against a U.S. attack on Syria, a position which was still being advocated passionately by Kerry and many neocons. Regarding the sarin attack of Aug. 21, 2013, which led to Syria giving up its chemical stocks and avoiding a direct U.S. military intervention, Putin wrote:
“No one doubts that poison gas was used in Syria. But there is every reason to believe it was used not by the Syrian Army, but by opposition forces, to provoke intervention by their powerful foreign patrons. …
I welcome the president’s [Obama’s] interest in continuing the dialogue with Russia on Syria. We must work together to keep this hope alive, as we agreed to at the Group of 8 meeting in Lough Erne in Northern Ireland in June , and steer the discussion back toward negotiations.If we can avoid force against Syria, this will improve the atmosphere in international affairs and strengthen mutual trust. It will be our shared success and open the door to cooperation on other critical issues.”
Putin would echo these words in his offer to the U.S. at the UN General Assembly in September 2015 to jointly intervene in Syria with air strikes against the Islamic State. He invoked the World War II alliance between the Soviet Union and the West to confront a greater threat than each other. “Similar to the anti-Hitler coalition, it could unite a broad range of parties willing to stand firm against those who, just like the Nazis, sow evil and hatred of humankind,” Putin said. It was an offer the Obama administration would reject. Putin ended his Times op-ed by saying that, “My working and personal relationship with President Obama is marked by growing trust.” But then came the caveat:
“I would rather disagree with the case he made [in an earlier speech] on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is ‘what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.’ It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.”
Putin is said to have penned that last paragraph himself.
When the chaos in Ukraine ensued, Russian soldiers landed in Crimea. Some people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians, and there is a long running dispute whether Crimea belongs to Ukraine or to Russia. On March 11, 2014, Crimea declared its independence from Ukraine. On March 16, 2014, Russia sponsored a referendum in Crimea about joining Russia. The United States and the European Union called the referendum "illegal". Because the referendum gave voters only two choices: join Russia now or later, experts already declared that most Crimeans will vote for the connection to Russia. As a result of it 95.5% of voters supported joining Russia. Since March 18, 2014, Russia claimed Crimea as a part of its territory. Only Afghanistan, Cuba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Russia, Syria and Venezuela recognize Crimea as a part of Russia. On March 27, the U.N. General Assembly passed a non-binding resolution (100 in favor, 11 against and 58 abstentions) declaring Crimea's referendum invalid. In response, Sen. John McCain authored the Magnitsky Act and the Obama administration pressured the European Union to impose sanctions of their own against Russian trade. In February 2017 President Trump accused Russia of taking Crimea by force and asked whether Obama was too soft on Russia.
In December 2015 The New York Times reported on Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch. The story focuses on Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine's ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before he was forced into exile.
U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. Vice President Joe Biden threatens Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin who was investigating his son, Hunter Biden, on the board of the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings. Joe Biden recounted, "'You’re not getting the billion'. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money...Well, [SOB], he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
The status of an independent Ukraine became the focus of much fake news reporting by the Washington Post to drive a wedge between President Donald Trump's efforts to improve relations with the Russian Federation following the disastrous foreign policy of President Barack Obama, which created a "zone of chaos" throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and the Caucus region.
- See also: Ukrainian crisis, Ukrainian collusion, and Jonathan Winer
Obama's foreign policy shifted in 2014 from the "Russian Reset" of 2008 and the greater "flexibility" Obama promised President Medvedev in 2012, to rabid Russophobia. The anti-Russian grip on American foreign policy reached a fever pitch in coming years in efforts to destroy President Donald Trump who sought to mend relations with Russia after the Ukrainian crisis.
Between February 18-20, 2019 the Euromaidan crisis began in which about 100 activists and 17 police officers were killed.As in Syria and other "Arab Spring" uprisings, agent provacateurs begin shooting and killing people on both sides to provoke a civil insurrection.
On February 22, 2019 Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who was elected to office, was ousted in the U.S. backed coup. The regime was overwhelmingly voted out in 2019.
On or shortly before Feb. 4, 2014, Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary for European and Eurasian affairs in the Obama state department, had a conversation with U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, which was intercepted and leaked.
On February 6, 2014 Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland met with Oleh Tyahnybok and other ringleaders who assumed power after the revolution. Tyahnybok leads the Svoboda party. Tyahnybok in 2004 was kicked out of the ruling parliamentary faction after giving a speech calling for a fight against the "Muscovite-Jewish mafia." In 2005 Tyahnbok signed an open letter to Ukrainian leaders calling for the government to halt the "criminal activities" of "organised Jewry", which was spreading its influence through organisations such as the Anti-Defamation League which ultimately wanted to commit "genocide" against the Ukrainian people. Emails were leaked detailing a meeting arranged between George Soros and Tyahnbok. Various Soros' international progressive front organizations (NGOs) organized and funded the Ukrainian revolution.
In the call, Nuland and Pyatt discussed the ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and the installation of opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk as prime minister. Nuland favored opposition leader Yatsenyuk over his main rivals Vitali Klitschko and Oleh Tyahnybok.
Nuland told Pyatt, “I think Yats is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience. He’s the… what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside.”
Towards the end of the conversation, then-Vice President Joe Biden was discussed as being willing to help cement the changeover in Ukraine:
Pyatt: “We want to try to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and help to midwife this thing. The other issue is some kind of outreach to Yanukovych but we probably regroup on that tomorrow as we see how things start to fall into place.”
Nuland: “So on that piece Geoff, when I wrote the note [Biden’s national security adviser Jake] Sullivan’s come back to me VFR [direct to me], saying you need Biden and I said probably tomorrow for an atta-boy and to get the deets [details] to stick. So Biden’s willing.”
Nuland and Pyatt met with Ukrainian opposition leaders Tyahnybok, Klitschko and Yatsenyuk along with then-president Yanukovych just days later on Feb. 7, 2014. Events moved swiftly. On Feb. 22, 2014, Yanukovych was removed as President of Ukraine and fled to Russia. On Feb. 27 2014, Yatsenyuk, the candidate favored by Nuland, was installed as Prime Minister. Tyahnybok and his Svoboda party were brought into the new government, Klitschko was left out. Svoboda is considered a fascist organization. Reflecting on this episode in his 2018 book Republic in Peril, the international relations scholar David Hendrickson writes:
|"The renewal of the cold war with Russia in Europe was the most lamentable, and perhaps even most inexplicable, blunder of the Obama presidency. Victoria Nuland marched into Kiev with as much élan as any neoconservative could muster, successfully encouraging the February revolution, but the grim and predictable result was a stark deterioration of U.S.-Russian relations and the breakdown of the post-Cold War peace."|
A few months later on April 18, 2014, Hunter Biden was appointed to the Board of Directors for Burisma–one of the largest natural gas companies in Ukraine. Four days later, on April 22, 2014, Vice President Biden traveled to Ukraine, offering his political support and $50 million in aid for Yatsenyuk's shaky new government. Petro Poroshenko, a billionaire politician, was elected as president of Ukraine on May 25, 2014. Joe Biden became close to both men and helped Ukraine to obtain a four-year $17.5 billion IMF package in March 2015.
Sometime in the later half of 2014 Christopher Steele of Orbis International began providing informal reports to the State Department on the Ukraine. CBS News reported “During the Ukraine crisis in 2014 and ‘15, Chris Steele had a number of commercial clients who were asking him for reports on what was going on in Russia, what was going on in Ukraine, what was going on between them,” said Victoria Nuland, assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs.
- See also: Biden-Burisma scandal
Vice President Joe Biden oversaw the disbursement of $1 billion allocated by the U.S. to the new government of Ukraine. On April 18, 2014 the Vice President's son, Hunter Biden, was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma. According to The Hill Biden's firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, was receiving regular payments—“usually more than $166,000 a month”—from Burisma. The payments ran from the spring of 2014 through the fall of 2015 and reportedly totaled more than $3 million. In a text message from Hunter Biden to his daughter Naomi, Hunter said that "Pop" takes 50% of his salary. Hunter Biden was hired by Mykola Zlochevsky, who served as Ukraine's ecology minister in the previous administration.
Zlochevsky came under investigation by the new administration for alleged embezzlement of $5 billion while ecology minister. The prosecutor traced payments made to Hunter Biden. Vice President Biden threatened the new Ukrainian administration to withhold $1 billion in U.S. allocated funds unless the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden was fired.
Between April 2014 and October 2015, more than $3 million was paid out by Burisma to an account linked to Biden's and Devon Archer's Rosemont Seneca firm, according to the financial records placed in a federal court file in Manhattan in another case against Archer. The bank records show that, on most months when Burisma money flowed, two wire transfers of $83,333.33 each were sent to the Rosemont Seneca–connected account on the same day. The same Rosemont Seneca–linked account typically then paid Hunter Biden one or more payments ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 each. Ukrainian prosecutors reviewed internal company documents and wanted to interview Hunter Biden and Archer about why they had received such payments, but couldn't because of Joe Biden's intervention.
One email from a Burisma executive reads,
|“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”|
Former Vice President Biden has repeatedly lied about having any knowledge of his son Huner's dealings with Burisma. Hunter Biden earned in excess of $3 million while serving on Burisma's board of directors during the Obama administration. The former vice president bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations that he threatened the President of Ukraine with withholding $1.8 Billion in foreign aid and loan guarantees, which the former vice president was in charge of, unless a prosecutor investigating Burisma kickbacks to the Biden family was fired.
The former vice president's son, Hunter, never visited Ukraine, did not speak Ukrainian, had no experience in the oil and gas industry, received over $50,000 a month in wire transfers from Burisma in which he paid half to his father, was dishonorably discharged from the Navy for cocaine addiction, returned a rental car with crack and paraphernalia in it, had a baby out of wedlock whom he refused to pay child support for until ordered by a court while he was having an affair with his widowed sister-in-law. Biden was paid $3.5 million from the wife of the Moscow mayor to launder $200 million in violation of the Magnitsky Act. Tens of thousands of dollars in payments to an Eastern European prostitution and human tafficing ring were also discovered.
Biden bragged about having caused the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor to a CFR conference.Petro Poroshenko that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending Ukraine toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin who was investigating his son, Hunter. Biden recounted,
|"'You’re not getting the billion'. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money'...Well, [SOB], he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."|
Yuriy Lutsenko, who replaced Shokin as the prosecutor looking into Burisma, said the evidence in the Burisma case he'd like to present to William Barr, particularly the vice president's intervention.
On September 4, 2019, former Prosecutor General Victor Shokin made a sworn affidavit outlining Joe Biden's shakedown.
For first time in American history social media companies took direct action against a major U.S. publisher, The New York Post when it published a story on former VP Biden's collusion with Ukrainianian gas giant Burisma executives and Ukrainian oligarchs. The Post is among the top five newspapers by circulation in the United States.
In 2016, a 10-day maneuver was carried out in Poland with 31,000 NATO troops from 24 nations and thousands of tanks and other vehicles. The exercise was the first time German troops taking part crossed Poland towards Russia since the Nazi invasion of 1941. These moves led then German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier to accuse NATO of “saber-rattling” and “war-mongering.” Steinmeier told Bild am Sontag newspaper: "What we shouldn’t do now is inflame the situation further through saber-rattling and warmongering. Whoever believes that a symbolic tank parade on the alliance’s eastern border will bring security is mistaken. We are well-advised to not create pretexts to renew an old confrontation,” saying it would be 'fatal to search only for military solutions and a policy of deterrence.”
Arab Spring rape jihad
From Reunification in 1990 until 2010 the German population stagnated at 78 million. There remain 11 deaths for every 9 live births. Growth forecasts have been dire. Homosexuality and abortion are often cited as the underlying cause of a once strong nation, with a 2000-year history, not replacing itself and now fading into oblivion. But the Germans and German government policy have become thoroughly Americanized, adopting an open border policy in 2005 hoping to reverse the trend of a shrinking population. Germany has become the melting pot of Europe with 1 in 5 Germans today born elsewhere. Germany is the second target country, behind the United States, of refugees, asylum seekers, and migrants. By far, the majority of immigrants to Germany come from other European countries. Kurds from Turkey count for 6 in 10 Muslim immigrants, with a few more coming from Kosovo and Albania. According to an Emmid poll conducted by Bild in September 2018, two-thirds of Germans believed the condition of their country had declined since the migrant crisis began in 2015, and a Leipzig University survey that same year found that a majority of Germans felt "like a stranger in their own country." Germans became fed up about the mass migration and the extreme cultural differences between them and the migrants. The number of Germans with a gun license doubled between 2014 and 2019 because of the fear created by the migrant crisis. In October 2019, Merkel admitted that Germany had "utterly failed" to create a "multicultural" society.
The disastrous foreign policy of Obama and Hillary Clinton, fomenting strife and revolution in the Syrian and Libyan Wars, has impacted German immigration in numbers more than any other European power since late 2014. Due to Chancellor Angela Merkel's open borders policies, more than 2.5 million refugees and migrants – some estimates show up to 3 million – have flooded into Germany from outside Europe, migrants who do not share a common European heritage with their host country. In 2015 alone, Germany was invaded by nearly one million non-Western immigrants, more than double the size of Germany's standing and reserve military force. Merkel opposed setting an upper limit on the number of refugees Germany would allow in annually. About a third of third-world migrants entered Germany by airplane, according to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. By 2016, 22.5% of all people living in Germany had a "migrant background," and the nation's government reported in 2018 that nearly 13% of the population was foreign-born. It was reported in August 2017 that since 2015, when the migrant crisis was at its height, the German Prosecutor's Office received over 1,000 criminal complaints accusing Merkel of high treason for her actions regarding refugees and immigration. Even in 2017, Germany admitted nearly 200,000 asylum-seekers. Germany also tried to send the highest number of migrants to other EU countries. According to the newspaper Die Welt am Sonntag in December 2019, nearly 5,000 deported asylum-seekers had re-entered Germany since 2012, with over 1,000 having applied for asylum at least four times, and even those asylum-seekers with entry bans were "rarely jailed."
In mid-2016, the German government deployed an additional 90 border guards and 40 police officers in order to reduce the level of illegal immigration passing through Switzerland. It also instituted border controls in preparation for the G-20 summit, showing liberal hypocrisy in the fact that the only time when border controls were instituted were when international leader came into the country.
A study conducted by the Hamburg Media School and the University of Leipzig, the German media was uncritical of the migrant crisis and promoted the government's pro-mass immigration propaganda. The study determined, that the information media did not live up to their task in the 2015/16 coverage of refugees and were more "political" actors than neutral observers.
In July 2016 an ax-wielding Muslim Afghan refugee attacks passengers on a German train injuring 4 people before being shot dead.
A Syrian suicide bomber injured 15 people through a suicide attack in Ansbach on July 24, 2016.
On December 20, 2016, a truck rammed into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin, killing at least 12 people and injuring at least 48 others. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.
In recent decades Salafism has become the dominant mainstream thought among adherents of Sunni Islam of the Middle East and North Africa. These regions, along with Central Africa, are the countries of origin of most of the Muslims who have entered Europe and Germany since the Obama regime's failed "Arab Spring" uprisings which have left in excess of 300,000 dead and at least 11 million homeless and displaced globally. Salafism rejects democracy as disobedient to Allah and idolatrous, and advocates a civil regime under shariah law. A Muslim who migrates for economic opportunity or to escape tyranny (in the Western sense of the word) is a traitor to Islam. He is deemed a radical and worse than an infidel to Sunni-Salafi society; he has betrayed his nation and his people (takfir). Those bringing shariah law to non-Muslim lands - the dominant mainstream legal system among Sunnis - are on a "civilizing" mission to the "ignorant" (jahiliyyah) disbelieving "infidels".
Once a devout Muslim finds a secure area to pray five times daily (the Second Pillar of Islam), that area encompassing a few cubic feet becomes part of the "sacred realm" of Islam (which does not recognize national borders), under the law and teachings of Islam. According to Islam, it becomes territory held by "legal authority", to be defended against retaking by "infidels".
The Alternative for Germany (AfD), was founded in 2013 by economics professor Bernd Lucke. Although the party was relatively conservative and Eurosceptic (it mainly opposed the Eurozone), it was a neo-liberal party that attracted middle class opponents of the Eurozone. The party made several gains during this time, with seven AfD members being elected to the European Parliament in 2014.
A power struggle within the party soon broke out, with Lucke, who wanted the party to focus on an anti-Euro policy, being opposed by Frauke Petry and her conservative, right-wing faction that emphasized law and order, immigration reductions, conservative social views, and opposition to Islam. In the AfD party elections of July 2015, Petry won 68 percent of the vote, becoming the new leader of the party. The liberal Lucke subsequently left the party and formed his own. Additionally, five of the party's seven MEP's left the party. The AfD quickly adopted Petry's conservative, right-wing populist agenda, even though it still supported holding a referendum over the Eurozone.
Under Petry's leadership, the AfD continued to grow dramatically, winning numerous seats in state parliaments. The AfD formed an alliance with the Freedom Party of Austria in 2016 due to their shared Eurosceptic views. Immigration is a very large issue in the party.
Five months into the Obama administration in June 2009 Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of Senate Foreign Relations Committee chair John Kerry formed Rosemount Seneca. The firm partnered with the Thornton Group run by Devon Archer, and the Bank of China, to form Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) in China. Devon Archer is the nephew of Whitey Bulger, head of the Boston Irish mafia who enjoyed federal protection under FBI director Robert Mueller as an informant. Bulger was convicted of 19 murders that occurred while under Mueller's protection; some have linked the Bulger klan to as many as 52 murders while Mueller was U.S. Attorney in Boston. The Bank of China is owned by the Chinese government and closely connected with the Chinese military and intelligence services. Biden, Heinz, and Archer transferred and sold "duel use" technology to the Chinese military which was used to create the Chinese drone program and replicate the Chinese version of the F-15 fighter.
Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) invested in an app the Chinese leftwing communist government is using to surveil ethnic minority Muslims in western China. Over one million Muslims living in the region are now incarcerated in Chinese gulags.
Wuhan Institiute of Virology
In a 2012 scientific paper, Anthony Fauci argued that the alleged benefits resulting from gain of function research outweighed the risks. On October 17, 2014 the Obama administration announced a moratorium on gain-of-function research. The moratorium was lifted by the Obama White House in January 2017, eleven days before President Trump was sworn into office. From 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which was headed by Fauci.
On January 9, 2017, eleven days before Obama left office, the Obama White House lifted a ban on funding gain-of-function research and weaponization of the bat coronavirus to make it transmissible to humans at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Two days later Fauci made a presentation at Georgetown University stating that there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. Biden chief of staff Ron Klain was also in attendance and said, "It’s hard to think of a more important time to show a willingness to speak out in the public health community and the global health community than it is right now on the eve of Donald Trump becoming our next president. The risks have never been higher, and the question of his perspective on these issues has never been more dubious than it is with Donald Trump.” In December 2017 Fauci awarded the grant specifically to the Wuhan lab. Nine months later Lisa Monaco announced, The Next Pandemic Will Be Arriving Shortly.
The evidence came out that Fauci had funded gain-of-function research on coronavirus at the Wuhan lab, which was also done illegally via the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance due to Obama having banned such research in the United States, which made him directly responsible for the coronavirus outbreak In addition, leaked audio around 2017 had him telling President Trump with certainty that he'll be facing a pandemic.
Dr. Roger Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and biosafety expert, contested Fauci’s testimony before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee. Fauci’s claim that “the NIH [National Institutes of Health] has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” is “demonstrably false.” The research can be classified as gain-of-function under a number of different definitions, including those found in two pieces of Department of Health and Human Services guidance on the subject. The work being conducted at the WIV, using NIH funds originally granted to Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, “epitomizes” gain-of-function research under the definition HHS provided in its guidance, and is the exact kind of research that led the Obama administration to conclude that gain-of-function was too dangerous to continue domestically.
Ebright said, "The Wuhan lab used NIH funding to construct novel chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses able to infect human cells and laboratory animals...This is high-risk research that creates new potential pandemic pathogens (i.e., potential pandemic pathogens that exist only in a lab, not in nature). This research matches — indeed epitomizes — the definition of ‘gain of function research of concern’ for which federal funding was ‘paused’ in 2014-2017.” Chimeric coronaviruses refers to those that have been altered and enhanced by man, in this case in such a way as to make them more transmissible and dangerous to humans.
The Dalai Lama was made Tibetan head of state in 1950, the same year that China invaded and occupied Tibet. CNN reports the Chinese find it "unacceptable when they see the Dalai Lama treated as a VIP, or even akin to a head of state."
After the Dalai Lama met with President Obama in February, 2010 he was unceremoniously escorted through a side door that trash is regularly carried out to a photo op with awaiting cameras. On Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's first official visit to China, the Secretary told Chinese leaders the Obama administration considered human rights concerns secondary to economic survival and asked the CCP leaders for help financing President Obama's massive $787 economic stimulus plan by buying US Treasury securities.
Smartmatic has been criticized by various entities for its motives and handling of elections in the Philippines. Prior to the elections, Filipino-Americans called on President Barack Obama to investigate the background of Smartmatic prior to the elections due to its links to the Venezuelan government. Smartmatic described these actions as "trying to rehash a story based on market share". Following allegations of fraud, some employees of Smartmatic had their passports temporarily held. At a fraud inquiry on May 20, 2010, Heider Garcia of Smartmatic was questioned on the transparency and what he called "unforeseen" occurrences during the election process, with Philippine official Teodoro Locsin Jr. – an automated poll advocate – sharply rebuking Garcia. On June 29, 2010, the Philippine Computer Society (PCS) filed a complaint with the country's Ombudsman against 17 officials of the Commission on Elections and the Smartmatic-TIM Corp. for alleged “incompetence,” graft and unethical conduct.
Days after the May 2016 elections, Bongbong Marcos alleged that Smartmatic had tampered with the votes which cost him being elected Vice President of the Philippines and criminal proceedings were filed by the Commission on Elections (Comelec) against Comelec personnel as well as Smartmatic employees, with Election Commissioner Rowena Guanzon stating that Smartmatic had violated protocols. After a Smartmatic employee fled the country, Bongbong Marcos accused the Comelec for his "escape", though two other Smartmatic personnel, one from Venezuela and the other from Israel, were present for criminal proceedings. In July 2016, it was reported that Smartmatic funneled votes through "unofficial servers". In an October 2016 editorial, The Manila Times called on all members of Comelec to resign due to the "innumerable controversies since its adoption of the Smartmatic-based Automated Election System".
On June 7, 2017, the Philippine Department of Justice indicted "several Smartmatic and Comelec personnel for changing the script in the election transparency server on election night during the May 2016 national and local polls". Those charged with the tampering include Marlon Garcia, the head of the Smartmatic's Technical Support Team, as well as two other Smartmatic employees, Neil Baniqued and Mauricio Herrera, and Comelec IT employees Rouie Peñalba, Nelson Herrera, and Frances Mae Gonzales. The six were charged with "illegal access, data interference, and system interference" under the Cybercrime Prevention Act.
In August 2017, it was revealed that Comelec Chairman Andres Bautista was allegedly paid commissions by Divina Law while serving as chairman "for assisting the law firm clients with the Comelec". Divina Law, a firm that provides legal advice to Smartmatic. Bautista admitted that he obtained "referral fees", but denied that it was due to his position in Comelec. According to House Deputy Minority Leader Harry Roque, the incident is "a very clear case of bribery" by Smartmatic.
The Obama administration in 2012 brokered an agreement between the People's Republic of China and the Philippines for China to withdraw their ships from Scarborough Shoal which lies within the Philippines exclusive economic zone (EEZ). Only Manila complied with the agreement. Beijing has been in firm control of Scarborough Shoal ever since. The Obama administration, despite the brazen Chinese seizure, decided not to enforce the agreement it had arranged.
Subsequent leaked emails revealed the cozy ties between George Soros and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including one email where Soros directed Clinton’s policy with respect to unrest in Albania, telling her that “two things need to be done urgently,” which were to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Both “urgent” tasks were subsequently performed by Clinton, presumably at Soros’ behest.
- Main article: Afghanistan War
The Afghanistan War is the NATO operation in Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, to destroy the Taliban and prevent the formation of a base for Islamic militants to attack American interests. President Obama has declared it to be the central front in the war on terrorism and has ordered a buildup of American troops to fight a stubborn insurgency led by the Taliban. He has doubled American forces and is supported by most Republicans, but is opposed by many liberal Democrats, who fear another quagmire like Vietnam.
Conditions have turned much worse in late summer, as the much-heralded national election was marked by widespread fraud and pessimism is spreading. Increasingly the main justification for the war, now 8 years old, is to prop up the shaky regime in neighboring Pakistan. NATO commander Stanley McChrystal has requested 30,000-40,000 additional troops in Afghanistan. Obama, unused to such responsibility, dithered for three months before approving the urgent request. By early 2010 the US will have over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, triple the number when Obama took office. Conservatives have applauded the buildup.
American policy was increasing set by Defense Secretary Robert Gates, originally appointed by President Bush in 2006 and reappointed by Obama in 2009. Gates fired the commander General David McKiernan in May 2009, replacing him with McChrystal. Gates insisted on dropping the old strategy of hunting down insurgents and instead adopting a counterinsurgency strategy that focused on protecting local civilians and training Afghan soldiers and police to take over the job. Gates convinced Obama, who ordered 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan in Dec. 2009, with a deadline of 18 months, at which time a transition to Afghan responsibility would begin. Liberals thought Obama and Gates were making a big mistake—heading into another quagmire like Vietnam. However liberal Democrats in Congress will not try to block Obama's proposals, at least at this point.
Democrats are split not in two but in three: a small number of hawks who agree with his decision; a large number of doves who oppose it; and a sizable group that is uneasy with the Obama surge but willing to loyally support his decision. Most conservatives, on the other hand, saw victory in Afghanistan as a vital national goal and approved the new strategy while voicing objections to the 18-month deadline. Polls in mid-December show Republicans overwhelmingly supported the war, with 71% saying the country was doing the right thing compared to 21% who said it was not. By contrast, Democrats were evenly split, with 47% supporting the war and 46% opposing it.
Each one thousand American soldiers in Afghanistan cost a billion dollars a year; Speaker Pelosi has indicated that there will be no tax surcharge to pay for the operation.
Gen. James Mattis criticized Obama’s orders to withdraw forces in Afghanistan without consideration for what was happening on the ground. In an interview with NPR, Mattis said he had been given “two contradictory objectives” in 2011 when he was leading Central Command and overseeing the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq/ Mattis said, “The forces under my command at CENTCOM were to degrade the Taliban while building up the Afghan army. They were also to withdraw on a strict timetable, independent of circumstances on the ground. We could do one or the other, but not both. What you have got to do is figure out what it is you intend to do at the outset [of a war] and then hold firm to that and don’t half-step it. I think that we have had serious policy challenges in figuring out exactly what it is we intend to do and then holding firm to that vision.”
On November 16, 2008, in an interview with Steve Kroft of CBS's 60 Minutes program, Barack Obama promised to close Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility by Executive Order, "to regain America's moral stature in the world." A press release on January 22, 2009, claimed Obama ordered closing the camp within the year. In January 2013 President Obama signed an authorization refusing to allow the transfer of detainees from Guantanamo. As of the president's second inaugural, the promise to regain America's moral stature remained unfulfilled.
In the Obama-era political surveillance programs, the lines between the CIA and FBI were blurred. They worked together through contractors. The Obama administration had been conducting illegal surveillance on American citizens since 2012, shortly after the IRS scandal was exposed. On March 9, 2016, the NSA FISA compliance officer discovered the illegal collusion between the FBI and CIA to spy on American citizens. Between March and July 2016, the CIA used foreign intelligence allies in Italy, the U.K. and Australia to create an illusion of Russian involvement with the Trump campaign. This operation was based on earlier more innocuous contacts from various countries, weaponized and redeployed in what everyone calls “spygate”. This track successfully culminated with the start of the FBI's Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
On March 12, 2013, in public testimony before the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden asked Obama Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper, "Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions, of Americans?" Clapper replied, “No sir. Not wittingly." One month later the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court secretly approved the latest FBI request to continue obtaining daily telephone records of millions of Verizon customers. The judge ordered Verizon to turn over the information to the National Security Agency (NSA). This directly contradicted Clapper's sworn testimony to Congress. Obama defended the wiretapping. Asked at a hearing if the Justice Dept. spies on members of Congress, Attn. Gen. Holder refuses to answer.
A letter in late July from Clapper posted on Sen. Wyden's website, Clapper acknowledged that NSA analysts have exceeded even legal limits as interpreted by the NSA in domestic surveillance. Sen. Wyden responded on the Senate floor: "These violations are more serious than those stated by the intelligence community, and are troubling."
In mid 2014 Clapper fired Defense Intelligence Agency Chief Mike Flynn. Flynn opposed Obama's support for the Islamic State. A US Chinook helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan with a new generation of US Stinger missile procured by the Taliban from Qatar. A serial number from the missile casing was recovered, tracing the Stinger's origin to a lot disbursed to the CIA which the CIA delivered to Qatar, intended for Libya and Syria during the Libyan war. Hillary Clinton's State Dept. and John Brennan's CIA jointly ran a covert weapons supply program (Operation Zero Footprint). Flynn was outraged at the findings of the DIA investigation, that US weapons supplied by Obama/Hillary/Brennan's covert assistance to jihadis were used to kill Americans.
Dir. James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee that Barack Obama, James Clapper's, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, and John Brennan all had access to sensitive wiretap information which contained the name of Gen. Mike Flynn. Leaking to the press the identity of Flynn was a felony because the information was part of a confidential intelligence gathering operation and the information had been “masked” to protect Flynn's identity.
An attorney for Freedom Watch representing a whistleblower alleged his client has evidence that "spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump... Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DNI), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan," his client "witnessed 'up close and personal' this 'Orwellian Big Brother' intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes." Evidence has been made public by a federal judge that SCOTUS Chief Justice John Roberts was hacked in an operation overseen by John Brennan and James Clapper.
- See also: Lawfare Group
A month after Donald Trump announced his intention to seek the presidency in 2015, Dep. Attn. Gen. Sally Yates blocked the Office of Inspector General (OIG) oversight of the DOJ National Security Division (DOJ-NSD). The OIG, Michael Horowitz, requested oversight and Sally Yates responded with a lengthy 58-page legal explanation saying essentially, ‘no – not allowed.’ All of the DOJ was subject to oversight, except the National Security Division.
President Obama's political operatives within the DOJ-NSD were conducting illegal surveillance to monitor the Trump campaign. The NSD unit was working in coordination with Peter Strzok and others of the FBI Counterintelligence Division.
Sometime in early 2016, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers became aware of “ongoing” and “intentional” violations of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) - Section 702 surveillance. Specifically item #17 “About Queries” of US persons. Rogers suspected FISA 702 (#17 – email and phone calls) surveillance activity was being used for reasons he deemed unlawful. In mid-2016, Rogers ordered the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit of 702 NSA compliance. In October 2016 Rogers told the FISA court he became aware of unlawful surveillance and collection of US persons. The FBI counterintelligence division was monitoring Trump through FISA 702(17) upstream surveillance collected by a DOJ National Security Division that had no oversight.
Ten days after the election, on November 17, 2016, Dir. Rogers traveled to Trump Tower without telling DNI James Clapper. Rogers likely informed President-elect Trump of the illegal activity by the FBI and DOJ, including the probability that all of Trump Tower's email and phone communication were being collected. Clapper then demanded Rogers be fired. It would appear Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, is complicit as well, although Clapper denies participating.
FusionGPS was hired by the law firm of BakerHostetler to compile a dossier on Bill Browder, a London banker. Browder lobbied strongly for passage of the Magnitsky Act, or Russia sanctions bill. The bill is named for an employee of Browder who died under suspicious circumstances in a Russian while investigating the loss of $350 million. The sanctions bill must he re-authorized every several years. Glenn Simpson, a founding partner of Fusion GPS, compiled the dossier for the anti-Browder project and worked closely with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer. Denis Katsyv, the owner of Prevezon Holdings, sought to undo and limit the impact of sanctions in the 2016 re-authorization bill. BakerHostetler, the firm representing Katsyv and Prevezon Holdings made a payment to FusionGPS on March 7, 2016, court records indicate. Through October 31, 2016 BakerHostetler paid FusionGPS $523,651.
Natalie Veselnitskaya was granted special immigration parole status by Obama Attn. General Loretta Lynch to represent Prevezon Holdings in an asset forfeiture agreement for $6 million with the U.S. government over a Russia money-laundering suit on May 12, 2016. Veselnitskaya overstayed her immigration parole status to work for FusionGPS in illegal lobbying scheme for repeal of Russian sanctions. Neither Veselnitskaya nor FusionGPS registered as Russian agents under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
Simpson's Russian lobbying work involved passing stories to his deep network of journalism contacts in order to undermine the Magnitsky Act. Bill Browder, a London banker whom the Russians cheated out of $350 million, confirmed FusionGPS was paid by Russia through the Katsyv family. The Katsyv family is headed by Pyotr Katsyv, Vice President of ‘Russian Railways’, a huge Russian transportation company, in which the Russian government is the sole shareholder. The Obama FBI and DOJ ignored Browder's Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) complaint.
Ike Kaveladze and FusionGPS operatives Natalia Veselnitskaya and Rinat Akhmetshin met with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner on June 9, 2016. The meeting was arranged by Fusion GPS associate Rob Goldstone. Hours before the Trump Tower meeting, Simpson met with Veselnitskaya and again after. Veselnitskaya told NBC News she received the information she brought to the meeting — describing alleged tax evasion and donations to Democrats — from Simpson. Veselnitskaya also shared Simpson's work with Yuri Chaika, the prosecutor general of Russia. FusionGPS hired Christopher Steele to author the Steele dossier three days after the meeting. Mark Corallo, attorney for Donald Trump, Jr. revealed that FusionGPS misrepresented themselves to arrange a meeting between Donald Trump Jr, and the Russian lawyer Natalie Veselnitskaya in an effort to compromise the Trump organization.
In late June, after former President Bill Clinton's meeting with Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac in Phoenix, the Justice Department sought FISA warrants to eavesdrop on Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and George Papadopoulos (earlier reports listed Donald Trump, Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Boris Epshteyn). The FISA court denied the initial request. It is improbable that the Attorney General would act on her own against a presidential nominee of another party without consulting President Obama. Simultaneously FBI agent Peter Strzok had direct contact with Christopher Steele and received a preliminary draft of the Steele dossier. Former Trump campaign associate Carter Page flew to Moscow in early July to deliver the graduation commencement speech at the New Economic School, an honor President Obama held in 2009. Obama agents used Carter's trip as a pretext to obtain a FISA warrant on Page. After whitewashing the Hillary Clinton investigation, Strzok signed the documents initiating an FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
On May 7, 2017, Eric and Donald Trump Jr. were summoned to FBI headquarters for an emergency meeting with bureau cybersecurity agents, CIA representatives, and Dir. James Comey. Comey was fired the next day and Andrew McCabe became Acting Director. Despite being under no less than three Inspector General investigations into the Clinton, Russia, and FusionGPS matters, McCabe still failed to recuse himself from the Russia investigation. A week before being ousted as Director by Christopher Wray, McCabe staged a highly publicized raid on Paul Manafort's home to seize Manafort's Senate Intelligence Committee transcript containing privileged information under attorney-client and immunity deals with Congress.
By December outrage of the Obama FBI abuses was omnipresent; in seven hours of testimony before House Permanent Select Intelligence Committee (HPSCI) Dep. Dir. Andrew McCabe made statements that contradicted the evidence, and was unable to provide any substantive examples of verified allegations in the Steele dossier. When pushed for examples of what was verified in the anti-Trump dossier, McCabe was only able to cite the fact that Trump campaign advisor Carter Page traveled to Moscow — McCabe could not verify anything about the meetings that Page supposedly had. McCabe claimed he could not recall — despite documents with McCabe's own signature on them establishing the fact of his knowledge of the dossier's financing and provenance.
FBI Chief Counselor James Baker was fired two hours after McCabe's testimony. Associate Dep. Attn. Gen. Bruce Ohr was demoted, and there were calls for McCabe's firing. Ohr withheld from his boss, Rod Rosenstein, his secret meetings with Steele and Simpson, and the fact his wife Nellie Ohr helped author the phony dossier. The House Committees began investigating possible criminal activity among Obama holdovers in DOJ & FBI.
The information the FBI collected, and the material Christopher Steele and FusionGPS manufactured, were used to create the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, and to manipulate the FISA Court into granting a FISA warrant - what Peter Strzok called “the insurance policy” against Trump's election.
On January 3, 2017, Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch signed off on new rules permitting the NSA to disseminate "raw signals intelligence information." This constitutes Obama's amending Executive Order 12333. DNI James Clapper previously signed off on 15 December 2016. The expansion of the order makes it difficult to narrow in on leaks.
The New York Times reported "In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections," basically, an authorization to circulate Brennan's Russian Malicious Cyber Activity – Joint Analysis Report. The document is a rehash of old reports on RT with innuendo from the Steele dossier alleging Russian collusion. Its authors, Brennan, was caught hacking into Senate computers for political purposes, Clapper admitted to lying to Congress for political purposes, and Comey admitted to leaking to the New York Times for political purposes. NSA Dir. Mike Rogers dissented from the report's allegation that the Trump organization may have colluded with Russia. Simultaneously Comey ran an entrapment sting on President-elect Trump, supposedly to alert him of the contents of the bogus Steele dossier, which Obama operatives had already publicly leaked.
Circa reported "As his presidency drew to a close, Barack Obama’s top aides routinely reviewed intelligence reports gleaned from the National Security Agency’s incidental intercepts of Americans abroad, taking advantage of rules their boss relaxed starting in 2011 to help the government better fight terrorism, espionage by foreign enemies and hacking threats. ...Among those cleared to request and consume unmasked NSA-based intelligence reports about U.S. citizens were Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice, his CIA Director John Brennan and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch."
Final Mueller report
According to USA Today, "Obama blew it big time" in regards to Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election. Mueller's final report flatly states that Russia began interfering in American democracy in 2014. Over the next couple of years, the effort blossomed into an attempt to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. The Obama administration knew this and did nothing. National Security Advisor Susan Rice told her staff to "stand down" and "knock it off" against the Russians. Obama was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama wanted Vladimir Putin in the deal, and to stand up to him on election interference would have, in Obama's estimation, upset that negotiation.
Elections during the Obama presidency
After the drubbing the president's party took in the 2010 Midterm elections and ouster of Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House, Obama solicited former President Bill Clinton for advice on dealing with the new Republican majority. President Clinton endorsed extending the "tax cuts for the rich" of former President George W. Bush, which lowered rates for everyone below the level of President Clinton's tax hikes. Obama followed Clinton's counsel and signed on to extending the Republican across the board tax reductions including a 2% "payroll tax holiday", or reduction in the amount of Social Security withholding taxes from workers paychecks.
Longtime Chicago friend and operative Rahm Emanuel resigned under a cloud of suspicion surrounding the jobsgate scandal, and was replaced by William Daley. Many other "Clinton retreads", as the press dubbed them, were also brought back into government. One crtic observed, "Mr. Obama failed to notice that President Bill Clinton saw his strongest period of economic growth only after his health-care takeover and stimulus bills were defeated, welfare rolls were pared, the capital gains tax was cut, and the budget was balanced."
2015–2017: Election interference
Beginning in July 2015 Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates terminated independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr was hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others in September 2015. FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a preliminary investigation or inquiry (PI) to a full investigation (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to a full investigation, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas. The FBI tasked sources to spy on the Trump campaign before an investigation was even officially opened. Papadopoulos was set up by FBI informants in Europe.
FBI Director James Comey gave immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
- Main article: FBI scandal
Sundance of the conservativetreehouse.com summarizes:
December 2015 through April 2016: The first phase leading into ‘Spygate’ is the period of time where opposition research of the republican candidate field was taking place. It is in this period where Fusion-GPS hired CIA Open Source researcher Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ-NSD official Bruce Ohr, to do research.
In the background of this time period the FBI and NSA database was being exploited by unknown FBI contractors; it is highly suspected that Nellie Ohr and/or Fusion-GPS was one of those contracted agencies with access to the massive electronic and metadata files.
April 18th through July 31st 2016: At the same time as NSA Director Mike Rogers discovered a significant and unauthorized uptick in FISA-702(16)(17) database queries, and subsequently blocked access (April 18th, 2016), candidate Donald Trump became the presumptive nominee for the presidential race.
It was within this period where Fusion-GPS was commissioned by Hillary Clinton to focus exclusively on candidate Trump. Fusion held the prior search findings, and Fusion contracted Christopher Steele who later contacted the FBI through official channels. On July 31st, 2016, FBI counterintelligence operation Crossfire Hurricane became official.
An official investigation targeting the campaign of Donald Trump now held a legal, albeit sketchy and politically motivated, justification. Under the auspices of investigating Russian involvement with George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Paul Manafort and General Michael Flynn, the FBI was now conducting full-blown surveillance on the political campaign of Donald Trump. Crossfire Hurricane was the legal cover; ‘Spygate’ begins.</font>
August 1st through October 21st 2016. With the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation in full swing, the Obama intelligence community, the CIA, was conducting facilitating operations throughout. In August 2016 CIA Director John Brennan brought the covert intelligence congressional oversight team known as the Gang-of-Eight into the picture.
The CIA angle was explained by Director John Brennan under the open auspices of the CIA operation looking at possible Russian interference with the election. However, Brennan's activity was more importantly, and intentionally, a supplement to the FBI activity. Brennan provided FBI Director James Comey with the two-page “EC” or electronic communication document that initiated Crossfire Hurricane in July.
Brennan's role is critical. Brennan kicked-off Crossfire Hurricane; Brennan's intelligence product was included in President Obama's daily briefing (PDB); and specifically by design, very importantly, Brennan was the ONLY intelligence official briefing congress:
- Brennan Testimony: “Third, through the so-called Gang-of-Eight process we kept congress apprised of these issues as we identified them.”
- “Again, in consultation with the White House, I PERSONALLY briefed the full details of our understanding of Russian attempts to interfere in the election to congressional leadership; specifically: Senators Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Dianne Feinstein and Richard Burr; and to representatives Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff between 11th August and 6th September , I provided the same briefing to each of the gang of eight members.”
- “Given the highly sensitive nature of what was an active counter-intelligence case [that means the FBI], involving an ongoing Russian effort, to interfere in our presidential election, the full details of what we knew at the time were shared only with those members of congress; each of whom was accompanied by one senior staff member.”…
During this time-frame [Aug, Sept, Oct ’16]: •Chris Steele was funneling the results of his collaborative work with Nellie Ohr into the FBI; •the FBI was conducting full surveillance upon the Trump campaign (CH/Spygate); •and Brennan was seeding the legal background, a plausible justification of sorts which might be needed later, with carefully worded briefings to the Gang-of-Eight.
Critical to note – the Go8 was not being briefed on Crossfire Hurricane/Spygate, which was the FBI operation to conduct internal political surveillance of the Trump campaign. The Go8 only knew what Brennan was informing them. Those Brennan briefings were more of a disingenuous overview of generalized Russian interference. James Comey never briefed the Go8 on his FBI operation. [In March 2017 Comey would tell congress his decision not to inform them was due to “the sensitivity of the matter”.]
Toward the end of October things took on a new sense of urgency. All of the aggregate intelligence exploitation, FISA-702 database extraction, and ongoing campaign surveillance being conducted was seriously fraught with legal peril. On October 21st, 2016, the FBI urgently applied for, and received, a FISA Title One surveillance warrant against U.S. person Carter Page.
That FISC approved warrant made all of the prior FBI surveillance on the Trump campaign completely legal. In essence the FISA court approved all prior FBI conduct. Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer approved the warrant. Sally Yates and James Comey were the application signatories.
A Title-One FISA warrant authorizes any and all surveillance methods; and establishes legal authority for retroactive review of all files and records associated with Carter Page; and anyone he comes into contact with; and anyone those contacts come into contact with.
In essence Title-One authority permits all electronic and physical surveillance, wiretaps, phone and electronic records, database extraction etc. The warrant is retroactive. All of the previous actions against the Trump campaign were now authorized and legal. A Title-One FISA Court warrant is the highest level of surveillance authority any court can grant.
- Main article: FISA abuse
October 21st, 2016, through January 20th, 2017: The FBI received their FISC surveillance authority two weeks before the November 8th presidential election.
If Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election all of this would disappear; none of this would ever surface; and the entire operation would just evaporate into the ether of invisible DC history. But Hillary didn't win. She lost. Now, all downstream official action takes an entirely more urgent and important shift.
Shortly after Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer authorized the FISA warrant, NSA Director Mike Rogers went to the FISC and informed the same judge of the FISA-702(16)(17) abuses that took place in the 2016 presidential election cycle.
Judge Collyer issues an explosive opinion lambasting the FBI for their allowed abuse of the system. The DOJ head of the National Security Division, John Carlin, resigned from his position.
- Main article: Trump transition
Ten days after the election NSA Director Mike Rogers also travelled to Trump Tower without informing his boss ODNI James Clapper.
There has been a great deal of speculation as to what Rogers told President-elect Trump during that meeting. It's likely Director Rogers informed Trump about some of what he knew surrounding the unauthorized surveillance activity and FISA(702) exploitation. However, intelligence is highly compartmented; it's also virtually guaranteed Rogers had no idea what the FBI did, or was doing, with the material and the larger ‘Spygate’ operation.
After Hillary lost the election, CIA Director John Brennan and ODNI James Clapper quickly put together an Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) about Russian interference in the 2016 election. When the report was pushed into the media bloodstream NSA Director Mike Rogers did not hold the same level of confidence in the assessment.
- […] A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.
- “Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source.
Again, it is super important to remember congressional oversight has no idea about the FBI operation (CH/Spygate) during the election. Congressional oversight, the ‘Gang-of-Eight’, only knows what John Brennan has briefed them about; there have been no Go8 briefings by FBI Director James Comey.
After the 2016 election the Go8 members also changed. Senator Dianne Feinstein abdicated her SSCI Vice-Chair position to Senator Mark Warner, and with the retirement of Harry Reid, Senator Chuck Schumer now became minority leader.
On January 5th, 2017, President Obama held an Oval Office meeting with VP Joe Biden, James Comey (FBI), Michael Rogers (NSA), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Sally Yates (DOJ) and Susan Rice. At the conclusion of the briefing, President Obama asks Sally Yates and James Comey to remain. Together with Susan Rice, this is where the “by the book” comment comes into play. As recounted by Rice:
- “President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.”
The background context here is important. The outgoing Obama white house team knows what has taken place throughout. Obama's PDB's have included information about the Trump campaign officials who were under active surveillance. As the Trump transition team enters into office the FBI surveillance is still ongoing. The counterintelligence operation against the incoming administration, and every participating member, remains in full swing.
The day after Obama's oval office meeting, when President-elect Trump is briefed on the Steele Dossier, ODNI James Clapper and FBI Director James Comey cannot brief the target within their investigation on the granular material they used to gain the FISA warrant against the candidate who is now the President-elect.
Their target was Trump.
Trump is now the President-elect.
That's why Comey only briefed Trump on the salacious material... the ‘pee tapes’ and ‘Russian hookers’ nonsense was not part of the FISA application. The material that was part of the FISA application; the material that outlined candidate Trump as a target; was not shared with the President-elect because it would have amounted to Trump discovering the factual origin of an ongoing counterintelligence operation against him.
Simultaneous to this transition taking place, all the Trump officials within his team were still under an active FISA Title-One surveillance warrant. This surveillance also included the capture of all of their transition email accounts, the content was later given -without transition team approval- to Robert Mueller by the GAO. The legal authority for that controversial event was inside the FISA Title-One surveillance warrant.
The FISA warrant was reauthorized on January 12th, 2017, about a week before the inauguration of Trump with DAG Sally Yates and James Comey again approving.
- See also: List of names in the Obamagate scandal
Bill Daley replaced Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff in early 2011; Emanuel retired under a cloud to run for Mayor of Chicago after allegations that favors were promised to Rep. Joe Sestak in the Jobsgate scandal; Robert Gibbs was ousted as press secretary in the wake of the disastrous 2010 Midterm elections; Greg Craig was dispatched in less than one year as White House counsel after the botched handling of the Guantanamo closing and was replaced by Robert Bauer; old Chicago friends Valerie Jarrett remained while David Axelrod fell victim the midterm White House shake up and returned to Chicago to head up fundraising for Obama's 2012 election bid.
In private White House strategy sessions Dana Milbank of the Washington Post reported Emanuel was bitterly opposed the effort to close the Guantanamo Bay prison early, arguing that it wasn't politically feasible. Obama overruled Emanuel. Emanuel fought against the plan to send Khalid Sheik Mohammed to New York for a trial. Emanuel lost. On health care Emanuel argued for a smaller bill with popular items that could win Republican support and opposed the public option as a needless distraction. Obama disregarded that strategy and sided with Congressional liberals who hoped to ram a larger, less popular bill through Congress with Democratic votes only. Milbank writes,
|“||Obama's first year fell apart in large part because he didn't follow his chief of staff's advice on crucial matters...Obama's problem is that his other confidants -- particularly Valerie Jarrett and Robert Gibbs, and, to a lesser extent, David Axelrod -- are part of the Cult of Obama. In love with the president, they believe he is a transformational figure who needn't dirty his hands in politics.||”|
Anita Dunn was the White House Communications Office Director until she let her Maoist sympathies became public and was replaced by Dan Pfeiffer.
Obama proceeded rapidly with cabinet choices. Obama has drawn heavily on Clinton Administration leaders to fill his Cabinet, along with Bush appointees Gates, Jones and Geithner. His national security team (Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, Clinton, Gates, Jones) all supported the Iraq war, although Obama made opposition to the war central to his campaign. So far no leaders of the left-wing of the Democratic party have been appointed to any major position, which has stunned antiwar and left elements.
A growing failure of leadership emerged in the Treasury department in March, as it proved difficult to assemble a leadership team. Dozens of senior Treasury jobs are empty; apart from the Secretary, the first 3 names were sent to the Senate for confirmation on March 8 and two other top nominees withdrew their names. Secretary Geithner is overwhelmed with multiple major responsibilities without any senior officials in place. He does have about 50 informal aides. The result was poorly thought out proposals that won no support, and lengthy delays in responding to the increasingly serious financial crisis. Analysts debated whether the display of incompetence was due more to Geithner or the White House.
With a worldwide swine flu epidemic threatening, the Administration finally filled the job of Secretary of Health and Human Services on April 28. The flu epidemic petered out but policy initiative has been lagging because of the long delays in filling top posts. The confusion caused by weak leadership was underscored in November when runaway advisory boards recommended cutting back on health programs for women, such as mammograms, at a time conservatives were warning that medical care would be rationed under the proposed plans.
Scandal has already tainted the cabinet. Bill Richardson was nominated for Secretary of Commerce but had to withdraw when he became a party to a criminal investigation. The nominee for Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner, was confirmed after a humiliating televised session in which he admitted not paying $34,000 in federal income taxes. Tom Daschle withdrew his nomination as secretary of Health and Human Services because he had avoided $140,000 in federal taxes over a period of years, and paid them only after he had been named to the cabinet.
Scandal also ruined the career of Nancy Killefer, nominated by President Obama to be the federal government's first chief performance officer. She too had evaded paying her taxes.
It was not a scandal but an embarrassment for Obama on Feb. 12, when New Hampshire Republican Senator Judd Gregg, who had agreed to join the cabinet as Secretary of Commerce, dropped out. Gregg cited irreconcilable differences, and observers pointed out that Obama's staff planned to take the 2010 Census out of the Commerce Department's jurisdiction, weakening the secretary and politicizing the census.
In July, Steven Rattner, the czar for the auto industry who lead the Presidential task force that restructured General Motors and Chrysler, was forced to quit when he came under investigation for paying million-dollar bribes to get state business in his previous job. Rattner was to pay $6.2 million in a settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for his involvement in a New York State Pension Fund pay-to-play scandal.
Even more damaging to liberal Democrats were scandals involving the Senate seats of Clinton and Obama himself. In New York Gov. David Paterson came to office in 2008 after a sex scandal forced the resignation of his predecessor. Paterson damaged himself and his Democratic party by dangling an appointment to Caroline Kennedy, who was unable to make up her mind. He finally rejected her and turned to the most conservative Democrat in the entire Northeast, Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand. She is a Blue Dog Democrat known for her defense of gun rights and opposition to the Obama stimulus package.
It was much worse in Illinois, after Gov. Rod Blagojevich (a Democrat) sought to sell the Obama seat. Obama refused to bargain, so Blagojevich tried to auction it off, and was caught in FBI wiretaps. He was arrested and will face criminal trial in federal court, and was promptly impeached by the state legislature, with all the conservatives and Republicans there unanimous in calling for his ouster. Before he was forced out, Blagojevich named a light-weight replacement, Roland Burris. Democrats in Washington at first promised they would keep Burris out because of his tainting by the governor's maneuvers; they relented and were forced to seat Burris.
Burris admitted in February that he lied under oath to the Illinois legislature about his contacts with Blagojevich. Calls have been made for a perjury investigation that may lead to Burris's expulsion from the Senate.
Jobsgate refers to the scandal where former President Bill Clinton was asked by someone in the White House to offer Congressman Joe Sestak a federal job in exchange for his withdrawal from the Democratic primary election against incumbent U.S. Senator Arlen Specter. Under American law, it is a federal crime to offer someone a federal position in exchange for favors. Joe Sestak's allegation that President Clinton carried the message from the White House for a job if he were to drop out of the Pennsylvania Senate primary race against Arlen Specter may be an impeachable crime.
Susan Lagana served as North Carolina’s Communications Director for the 2008 Obama/Biden campaign and then as Director of Communications for the U.S. Navy, an attorney a the Office of Personnel Management, and the Director of Public Affairs at the Department of Transporation. Less than a year after leaving the Obama/Biden administration signed Hikvision, a state-owned company of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC), to a $25,000 per month retainer for her lobbying firm. Hikvision has been identified by the U.S. Department of Defense as a proxy of the Peoples Liberation Army, and “linked to Uyghur abuses,” according to Reuters, which describes the company as the “world’s largest purveyor of video surveillance systems and vendor to Xinjiang police agencies.” as a lobbying client in 2019. Lagana’s lobbying firm would “advise” the manufacturer and supplier of video surveillance equipment on the following matters, according to Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings: “Public affairs and policy issues, Strategic planning and guidance, Media relations, Issues management, Internal and external communications, Coordinate outside consultants, Message development, Media monitoring, Media Engagement, Fact Sheets, Messages, and Q&As.” The arrangement, which was extended to expire on December 31st, 2021, counted Lagana as a signatory on the documents outlining the initial agreement. The PRC's treatment of the Uyghur people was designated as genocide in 2021.
|Vice President||Joseph Biden||Confirmed|
|Chief of Staff||Jack Lew||Confirmed|
|Secretary of State||John Kerry||Confirmed|
|Secretary of the Treasury||Timothy Geithner||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Energy||Steven Chu||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Defense||Leon Panetta||Confirmed|
|Attorney General||Eric Holder||Confirmed|
|Secretary of the Interior||Ken Salazar||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Commerce||Gary Locke||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Health and Human Services||Kathleen Sebelius||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Veterans Affairs||Eric Shinseki||Confirmed|
|Secretary of Homeland Security||Janet Napolitano||Confirmed|
|Budget Director||Peter Orszag||Confirmed|
|Council of Economic Advisers||Christina Romer||Confirmed|
|National Economic Council||Lawrence H. Summers||Confirmed|
|National Security Advisor||Susan Rice||Confirmed|
|CIA Director||John Brennan||Confirmed|
Former Obama HUD Secretary Julian Castro and Joe Biden sparred over who was the heir to the Obama legacy in the Democratic pre-primary 2020 presidential election debates. Obama withheld his support from his former vice president, Biden's age presumably being the main factor. Castro argued, "I'm fulfilling the legacy of Barack Obama, and you're not."
The Obama administrations has more than 30 "czars" (a term used informally to refer to high-level executive branch officials who advise the president on a particular area of policy but do not have cabinet posts), who will oversee combined budgets totaling more than $1.7 trillion.
Glenn Beck warns Obama's 'shadow government' is growing in size and power.
Van Jones, a longtime radical organizer, resigned in September 2009 as Green Czar when it was revealed he had endorsed a 9-11 conspiracy theory that claimed, "people within the current [Bush] administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."
Obama got an early pick for the Supreme Court when liberal Justice David Souter retired. He quickly names Court of Appeals Judge Sonia Sotomayor in May 2009. She was born to a poor family of migrants from Puerto Rico, and after attending Princeton and Yale Law School made it to the top through very hard work. She is the first American of Puerto Rican descent named to a high office on the mainland and her nomination marked a watershed in the national recognition and acceptance of all Latinos.
Presidential Actions (Executive Orders, Presidential Memoranda and Proclamations) are listed on the White House website, on the Presidential Actions page.
- Executive Orders are listed here.
- Presidential Memoranda are listed here.
- Proclamations are listed here.
Overweight Obama administration officials
See also: Overweight Obama administration officials
Below is a list of present and past Obama administration officials who have had problems with being overweight:
1. Regina M. Benjamin - U.S. Surgeon General
2. Katherine Archuleta - Political director
3. Larry Summers - former Director of the White House's National Economic Council (NEC)
Michelle Obama's Healthy Eating Initiative
Michelle Obama made the liberal media news cycle by promoting healthy eating from the White House garden. The food network filmed “Iron Chef America" showcasing Michelle's healthy food, cooking five dishes using the secret ingredient: produce from the White House garden. The two-hour special showed the chefs picking sweet potatoes, broccoli, fennel and tomatillos from the White House garden. An issue came to light that the foods were actually prepared in New York City, speculating that the entire show was just staged to look like produce from her garden. Also, her campaign against obesity has not stopped her and Barack from taking their children out for ice cream while on vacation.
In Michelle Obama's first interview on the Fox News network, she would tout her responsible-eating initiative for kids. She would highlight the Obama Administration's $400 million Healthy Food Financing Initiative and her "Let's Move" campaign, which educates the danger of obese children and healthy eating. She would tie the promises of the program to saying it would create 5000 jobs and pointed out that childhood obesity is a threat to national security. She urges children and parents to just skip "food desserts".
She would promote healthy eating initiatives for schools. Barack sought and passed legislation costing more than $4 billion. It is a horrible example of nanny state politics with draconian requirements on what can or cannot be sold at school bake sales and at the school cafeteria.
Michelle Obama greeted an overweight U.S. Surgeon General for the MyPlate initiative
In June 2011, Michelle Obama greeted an overweight U.S. Surgeon General Regina M. Benjamin as they introduced the MyPlate initiative.
Barack and Michelle Obama and a burger joint
In August 2011, Barack Obama and his staff ate a high calorie meal at a burger joint. Obama said concerning his wife, "Michelle eats here all the time".
- Barack Obama Controversies
- Barack Obama's unlawful acts
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Lobbyists ties to the Obama administration
- Muslim agenda of the Obama administration
- Obama doublespeak
- Deep state coup
- Obama war crimes
- Ben Rhodes
- Frank R. White, Jr.
- Overweight Obama administration officials
- Essay: Blow The Nomination
- Raymond Davis Affair
- ↑ https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/
- ↑ https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/obama-wh-corruption-rampant-pay-to-play-by-clinton-kerry-and-biden-123712/
- ↑ Obama's Weaponization of Government, Tom Basile, Forbes, Jan 31, 2014.
- ↑ The Left's March to a One-Party State, April 24, 2019. Frontpagemag.com
- ↑ *DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- ↑ The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program, Posted on April 23, 2019 by sundance. theconsevativetreehouse.com
- ↑ United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Memorandum Opinion and Order, April 26, 2017, p. 82.
- ↑ McQuillan, Karin (June 3, 2019). Barack Obama populated the US government with communists. LifeSiteNews (from the American Thinker). Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- ↑ Pollak, Joel B. (June 12, 2019). Pollak: Joe Biden, Democrats Loved Obama’s Abuses of Presidential Power. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 12, 2019.
- ↑ FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, By Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review, July 5, 2016.
- ↑ F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016, By Adam Goldman, Michael S. Schmidt and Mark Mazzetti, The New York Times, May 2, 2019
- ↑ New York Times Admits Obama Admin Deployed Multiple Spies Against Trump Campaign In 2016, Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist, May 2, 2019.
- ↑ Barr: Trump Was ‘Falsely Accused’ Of Being A Treasonous Russian Agent, Chuck Ross, Daily Caller, 05/01/2019.
- ↑ Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump, George Neumayr, American Spectator, April 19, 2017.
- ↑ How US and Foreign Intel Agencies Interfered in a US Election, By Larry C. Johnson, May 7, 2019. consortiumnews.com
- ↑ Seven Mysterious Preludes to the FBI's Trump-Russia Probe, June 26, 2018. realclearinvestigations.com
- ↑ Network Propaganda: Manipulation, Disinformation, and Radicalization in American Politics, Yochai Benkler, Robert Faris, and Hal Roberts, Oxford Scholarship Online: October 2018.
- ↑ MUELLER REPORT WILL SHROUD THE TRUTH: Corrupt Cabal Began Illegal Spying on Trump in 2015, by Sidney Powell, April 16, 2019. sidneypowell.com
- ↑ See Obama_FISA_abuse#Collyer_ruling.
- ↑ NSA and CIA searches of US citizens' data have doubled since 2013, By Russell Brandom, The Verge, May 4, 2016.
- ↑ NSA able to query U.S. citizens’ names in its FISA database, Meghan Kelly, Venture Beat, August 9, 2013.
- ↑ Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties, Circa, May 25, 2017.
- ↑ Mass Surveillance in America: A Timeline of Loosening Laws and Practices, by Cora Currier, Justin Elliott and Theodoric Meyer, ProPublica, June 7, 2013.
- ↑ A Chance to Control Domestic Spying, By Elizabeth Goitein, New Republic, October 26, 2017.
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/09/indicting-a-sandwich/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama Regime Planned the Influx of Illegal Alien Children at the Border
- What Is The Obama Regime Up To? — Paul Craig Roberts
- Obama Regime’s Hypocrisy Sets New World Record — Paul Craig Roberts
- IRS Targets Catholic Critics of Obama Regime at Crisis Magazine
- Obama Regime's Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer at VDARE.com
- ZING! WH Spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany DUNKS on Liberal Media, Slams Obama Regime, Then Closes Her Book and Leaves the Room at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/the-silent-war
- ↑ Monthly Budget Review, November 6, 2009 Congressional Budget Office
- ↑ Monthly Budget Review, November 4, 2010 Congressional Budget Office
- ↑ The S&P Outlook and Obama Commentary
- ↑ PDF U.S. Census Bureau
- ↑ Number of people in poverty reaches highest level in 51 years USA Today
- ↑ Jobless Claims Jump in New Sign Recovery Is Sputtering Wall Street Journal
- ↑ United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Data extracted on: July 19, 2010 (4:31:11 PM).
- ↑ Health-Care Law Struck Down Over Insurance Mandate Bloomberg News
- ↑ Obamacare: Unemployment You Can Believe In Human Events
- ↑ It’s Official: Medicare’s Finances Shadowed by Uncertainty Heritage Foundation
- ↑ With health bill, Obama has sown the seeds of a budget crisis Washington Post
- ↑ Cramer: Obamacare Will Topple the Market, The Street
- ↑ Rush Limbaugh: Obama Regime Planned the Influx of Illegal Alien Children at the Border
- ↑ Foiled Terror Plots Against America Since 9/11 Fox News
- ↑ Jet passengers overpower would-be bomber Los Angeles Times
- ↑ Bomb Injures Arkansas Doctor The New York Times
- ↑ Small Bomb Goes Off Outside Upper East Side Starbucks New York Daily News
- ↑ Suspect in Soldier Attack Was Once Detained in Yemen The New York Times
- ↑ Lawmakers Call Ft. Hood Shootings ‘Terrorism’ The New York Times
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 Gulf of Mexico oil spill imperils Obama's offshore drilling plan, By Mark Clayton, Christian Science Monitor, April 30, 2010.
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 White House Press Release, Remarks by the President in a Discussion on Jobs and the Economy in Charlotte, North Carolina, Office of the Press Secretary, April 02, 2010. Retrieved from whitehouse.gov 3 May 2010.
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 President Obama must reinstate moratorium on offshore drilling, Greenpeace USA blogs, 30 Apr 2010.
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/2010/04/28/obama-katrina-spill/
- ↑ Worst environmental disaster in US history, Maryann Tobin, Examiner.com, April 29, 2010.
- ↑ Conscience of a Liberal: The Oil Spill Is Obama’s Fault, Paul Krugman, New York Times, April 30, 2010.
- ↑ Obama's Unspoken Re-Election Edge Wall Street Journal
- ↑ What Is The Obama Regime Up To? — Paul Craig Roberts
- ↑ Solomon, Howard (October 3, 2016). New era in Internet governance starts as US cedes control of domain name system. IT World Canada. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- ↑ Lieberman, Eric (September 24, 2016). Obama Admin Wants To Surrender US Control Over Internet To Global Bureaucracy. The Daily Caller. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- ↑ Hohmann, Leo (September 30, 2015). Obama puts U.S. on 'fast track' to world government. WND. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- ↑ Dean, Jr., Warren L. (December 17, 2013). "Dean: The real cause of income inequality". The Washington Times website.
- ↑ Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure, Stephen Gandel, Time magazine, July 14, 2009.
- ↑ Obama promises economic relief this summer, MSNBC/AP, 6/8/2009.
- ↑ Obama scored 59 in March 2009, Geithner 51, and Bernanke 71. See Phil Izzo, "Obama, Geithner Get Low Grades From Economists," Wall Street Journal March 11, 2009
- ↑ Phil Izzo, "Few Economists Favor More Stimulus," Wall Street Journal July 10, 2009
- ↑ The unemployment rate climbed to 9.5% in June 2009, then hit 10,2% in October, as the GDP fell at an alarming -6.4% annual rate in the first quarter of 2009.
- ↑ Obama to Meet With Buffett, Daley, Economic Advisers, Bloomberg News, Nov. 6, 2008.
- ↑ Robert Rubin quits Citigroup amid criticism, Reuters, Jan 9, 2009
- ↑ http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/03/buffett_hits_obama_congress_on.html
- ↑ Buffett: Cap-and-Trade Is a ‘Regressive’ Tax The New York Times
- ↑ EITC is a conservative idea first proposed by Milton Friedman, enacted under Republican presidents Ford and Reagan.
- ↑ Obama's 95% Illusion Wall Street Journal
- ↑ Jackie Calmes, "New Deficit Forecast Casts Shadow on Obama Agenda," The New York Times Mar. 20, 2009
- ↑ Judd Gregg says Obama's budget doubles the national debt in five years PolitiFact
- ↑ Carbon Trading to Raise Consumer Energy Prices Wall Street Journal
- ↑ Battle Lines Quickly Set Over Planned Policy Shifts Washington Post Mar. 1, 2009
- ↑ Sharper Downturn Clouds Obama Spending Plans, Peter S. Goodman, The New York Times Feb. 27, 2009
- ↑ How Obama Should Shrink His Deficit, Martin Feldstein, Wall Street Journal, February 18, 2010. Retrieved from nber.org
- ↑ The Back-Door Entitlement, The Concord Coalition.
- ↑ Impact of the Obamacare Tax Credits, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Staff Report, October 27, 2011.
"The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that Obamacare’s refundable health insurance tax credits and Medicaid expansion will increase the nation’s debt burden by $1.36 trillion in the first seven years that these provisions are fully implemented...85 percent of filers who claim the credit will end the year with zero or negative income tax liability. Since the tax credit is refundable, nearly all 11.3 million of these filers will have negative income tax liability and will no longer pay the cost of government by contributing federal income taxes....For example, a family of four at 200 percent of the [Federal Poverty Level] (about $48,677 in 2016) cannot pay more than 6.3 percent of their income for health insurance...The CBO estimates that the average cost of the reference insurance plan (the plan used to calculate the tax credit) will be $14,100 for family coverage in 2016. Therefore, a family of four that qualifies for a credit in 2016 and that makes $48,677 would be required to pay about $3,067 for health insurance (6.3 percent of household income). The difference, $11,033, is the value of this family’s refundable tax credit...According to the CBO, 20 million Americans will receive health insurance tax credits in 2020 at a cost of $130 billion."
- ↑ Where does Obama’s budget proposal fall short? Heritage Foundation
- ↑ Obama's deficit plans run into economic reality Associated Press
- ↑ https://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/04/24/112725/obama-paints-rep-ryan-as-the-gop.html
- ↑ The Unhappy President RealClearPolitics
- ↑ Barack Obama, “Address to Joint Session of Congress,” February 24, 2009. Retrieved from whitehouse.gov, April 27, 2011.
- ↑ U.S. Business Owners Now Among Least Approving of Obama Gallup organization
- ↑ Taxpayers To Lose At Least $11 Billion On General Motors Bailout, Outside The Beltway
- ↑ Obama plans 'down payment' on healthcare overhaul Los Angeles Times
- ↑ Senate Bill Would Fine People More Than $1,000 for Refusing Health Care Coverage Fox News
- ↑ Washington Post-ABC News Poll Washington Post July 20, 2009
- ↑ See Nick Anderson, "Unions Criticize Obama's School Proposals as 'Bush III'", Washington Post Sept. 25, 2009
- ↑ Commentary: Obama, Dems wrong to kill school vouchers CNN
- ↑ http://www.bluecollarphilosophy.com/2011/03/republicans-care-more-about-poor-children-than-democrats-d-c-vouchers-restored-in-house-vote.html
- ↑ Conn Carroll. If the FCC Had Regulated the Internet, blog.heritage.org, December 27, 2010.
- ↑ The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters nationwide was conducted on December 23, 2010 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Just 21% Want FCC to Regulate Internet, Most Fear Regulation Would Promote Political Agenda, Rasmussen Reports, December 28, 2010
- ↑ James Gattuso, “FCC’s Christmas Gift for the Internet: Net Neutrality Regulation,” The Foundry, December 1, 2010, at http://blog.heritage.org/2010/12/01/fcc%e2%80%99s-christmas-gift-for-the-internet-net-neutrality-regulation.
- ↑ 'Net neutrality' sounds nice, but the Web is working fine now. The new rules will inhibit investment, deter innovation and create a billable-hours bonanza for lawyers. The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom, Wall Street Journal, By Robert M. McDowell, December 19, 2010.
- ↑ The Federal Communications Commission approved a plan to regulate the Internet despite warnings that it could strangle industry investment and damage an economy that is still struggling to recover. FCC Approves Plan to Regulate Internet, Fox News Channel, Published December 21, 2010.
- ↑ Lachlan Markay. Opponents of FCC's New Internet Regulations Vow Swift Recourse, NewsBusters, December 21, 2010.
- ↑ F.C.C. (and Net Neutrality Supporters) Lose Case Against Comcast, By Joel Zand on April 6, 2010.
- ↑ Red Tape Under the Tree: FCC Plans Internet Regulation for Christmas, Heritage Foundation, Published on December 17, 2010 by James Gattuso.
- WebMemo On Regulation, The Heritage Foundation.
- ↑ Obama Administration Reportedly Plans to Create Internet ID for All Americans, FoxNews.com, Published January 08, 2011.
- ↑ Obama says FCC should reclassify internet as a utility
- ↑ IRS Targets Catholic Critics of Obama Regime at Crisis Magazine
- ↑ The Next Tax Increase Washington Post
- ↑ Fact Checker Washington Post
- ↑ https://capitalresearch.org/article/blm-roots/
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/why-has-there-been-a-56-percent-increase-in-suicide-among-young-americans-in-just-10-years/
- ↑ Hull, Christopher C. (September 17, 2019). War Hero: Obama Administration Lowered Standards for Female Rangers. The Epoch Times. Retrieved September 17, 2019.
- ↑ https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigrant-children-detained-at-the-placement-center-in-2014/
- ↑ Obama Regime's Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer at VDARE.com
- ↑ Munro, Neil (July 21, 2017). DACA: Seven Facts About Obama’s Amnesty Decree. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- ↑ Nolte, John (September 5, 2017). 14 Things the MSM Won’t Tell You About DACA. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- ↑ Klein, Aaron (September 3, 2017). How the Obama Administration Bypassed Congress to Grant De Facto Amnesty to Young Illegal Aliens. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 3, 2017.
- ↑ Pollak, Joel B. (September 5, 2017). Luis Gutiérrez on DACA in 2013: Obama Said It Was Illegal. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- ↑ Munro, Neil (September 1, 2017). 45,000 Illegals Using DACA Backdoor to Get Green Cards. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- ↑ Binder, John (September 26, 2017). Feds Confirm 40K Illegal Aliens Shielded by DACA Already Given Amnesty. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- ↑ Federal judge temporarily blocks Obama's immigration executive action. Fox News. February 17, 2015. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- ↑ Appeals court rules against Obama immigration plan. Fox News. November 10, 2015. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- ↑ de Vogue, Ariane; Kopan, Tal (June 23, 2016). Deadlocked Supreme Court deals big blow to Obama immigration plan. CNN. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- ↑ Munro, Neil (May 23, 2019). Senate Hearing: Obama’s DACA and Flores Orders Spiked Illegal Migration. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 24, 2019.
- ↑ POTUS Honors LGBT Pride Month by Not Supporting Same Sex Marriage, While Cheney Disagrees ABC News
- ↑ A New, 'Post-Racial' Political Era in America NPR
- ↑ https://www.people-press.org/2014/12/08/sharp-racial-divisions-in-reactions-to-brown-garner-decisions/12-8-2014_08/
- ↑ http://blog.blackbusiness.org/2014/08/black-businesses-in-ferguson-missouri-recovering-from-looting.html#.VWPqLzY4nTb
- ↑ Protests in Baltimore It's chaos The Economist
- ↑ Caddell, P.H. & Schoen, D.E. (2010, July 28). Our Divisive President. The Wall Street Journal.
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/18/larry-elder-10-takeaways-from-the-anti-police-brutality-protests-935911
- ↑ Unanswered Questions on the Spill The New York Times
- ↑ U.S. Said to Allow Drilling Without Needed Permits, Ian Urbina, The New York Times, 13 May 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- ↑ NYT, ibid.
- ↑ NYT, ibid.
- ↑ Estimates Suggest Spill Is Biggest in U.S. History, Tom Zeller, Jr., The New York Times, 27 May 2010.
- ↑ Worst environmental disaster in US history, Maryann Tobin, Examiner, April 29, 2010.
- ↑ http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/law_order_corporate_crime_unit_20100518/
- ↑ Obama is biggest recipient of BP’s political action cash in the last 20 years, John Byrne, 5 May 2010. Retrieved from rawstory.com 9 May 2010.
- ↑ Tapper, Jake. "White House: Idea that BP Given Special Exemption Because of Campaign Cash to Obama "Silly and Ridiculous"", ABC News Political Punch, May 5, 2010.
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/04/on-thursday-oil-giant-bp.html
- ↑ Conscience of a Liberal: The Oil Spill Is Obama’s Fault, Paul Krugman, New York Times, April 30, 2010.
- ↑ Initial Exploration Plan Washington Post
- ↑ The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, as amended.
- ↑ U.S. exempted BP's Gulf of Mexico drilling from environmental impact study, Juliet Eilperin, Washington Post, 5 May 2010.
- ↑ White House Press Office, Press Briefing on the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf Coast, 29 April 2010. Retrieved from whitehouse.gov 12 May 2010.
- ↑ Democratic Leader Hoyer Doesn’t Know Whether Obama Administration was Prepared for Oil Spill, Matt Cover, Cybercast News Service, May 20, 2010.
- ↑ MMS Thought Deepwater Horizon was Award-Winningly SAFE, The Project on Government Oversight, Exposing Government Corruption, 29 April 2010.
- ↑ Why Is the EPA Letting BP Use Dirty Dispersants?, Kate Sheppard, Mother Jones, 19 May 19, 2010.
- ↑ Less Toxic Dispersants Lose Out in BP Oil Spill Cleanup, Paul Quinlan, Greenwire, May 13, 2010. Retrieved from The New York Times 25 May 2010.
- ↑ Greenwire, ibid.
- ↑ Worry About Dispersant Rises as Men in Work Crew Complain of Health Problems, Leslie Kaufman and Elizabeth Rosenthal, The New York Times, 27 May 2010.
- ↑ Bleau, Hannah (June 15, 2019). Report: Obama Administration Spent over $4 Million on Study Aimed to Link Pollution to Childhood Obesity. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- ↑ IRS granted Satanic cult tax-exempt status in 10 days, report says. Fox News. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- ↑ Ernst, Douglas (March 20, 2017). Obama’s IRS gave ‘Satan Club’ creator fast tax-exempt status. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Mason, Ian (October 26, 2017). DOJ Settles with Tea Party Groups on Lois Lerner IRS Scandal. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Tea Party Groups Settle Lawsuits Over IRS Mistreatment. Voice of America (from the Associated Press). October 26, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Singman, Brooke (October 26, 2017). Trump DOJ settles lawsuits over Tea Party targeting by Obama IRS. Fox News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Adams, Becket (October 27, 2017). Conservatives were targeted by a weaponized IRS; all they got was this lousy apology. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Trump DOJ: No plans to charge Lois Lerner in IRS scandal. Fox News. September 8, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Dinan, Stephen (September 8, 2017). Justice Department won’t pursue charges against Lois Lerner, former IRS senior executive. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Munro, Neil (September 8, 2017). Jeff Sessions’ DoJ Will Not Investigate IRS Suppression of Tea Party Groups. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Bowden, John (September 8, 2017). GOP lawmakers furious after DOJ declines to prosecute ex-IRS official Lois Lerner. The Hill. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/12/the-secret-research-project-why-did-the-irs-give-the-doj-twenty-one-cd-roms/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20120925054433/http://wikileaks.org:80/gifiles/docs/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/05/22/wikileaks-stratfor-e-mail-brennan-behind-witch-hunt-of-journalists-reporting-leaks/
- ↑ Credit:Sharyl Attkisson. https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
- ↑ Gallagher, Ryan (May 16, 2013). Verizon Wireless Secretly Passed AP Reporters' Phone Records to Feds. www.slate.com.
- ↑ Sanchez, Raf (May 13, 2013). US Justice Department secretly seizes Associated Press phone records. The Telegraph.
- ↑ Washington (AP) (May 13, 2013). US government secretly obtained Associated Press phone records. The Guardian.
- ↑ Matt Smith and Joe Johns (May 14, 2013). AP blasts feds for phone records search. CNN.
- ↑ Gary B. Pruitt (May 13, 2013). AP letter to Eric Holder on seizure of phone records. USA Today. Retrieved on June 1, 2013.
- ↑ Macneal, Caitlin. "CBS Investigative Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Resigns From Network", March 10, 2014.
- ↑ "Best Sellers: Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction", The New York Times, November 23, 2014.
- ↑ Mirkinson, Jack (May 21, 2013). CBS' Sharyl Attkisson: My Computers Were Compromised, 'Could Be Some Relationship' To DOJ Scandals. The Huffington Post. Retrieved on November 1, 2014.
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/09/chaffetz-subpoenas-atf-agents-who-skipped-hearing-on-death-ice-officer.html
- ↑ CBS News Confirms Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Breached. The Huffington Post (June 14, 2013).
- ↑ Smith, Kyle; Golding, Bruce (October 27, 2014), "Ex-CBS reporter: Government agency bugged my computer", New York Post, http://nypost.com/2014/10/27/ex-cbs-reporter-government-related-entity-bugged-my-computer
- ↑ Attkisson sues government over computer intrusions, Washington Post; Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- ↑ Editorial Opinion re Attkisson, Washington Post; Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- ↑ https://theintercept.com/document/2014/04/04/full-spectrum-cyber-effects/
- ↑ https://theintercept.com/document/2014/03/13/third-party-relationships/%20/?Edi
- ↑ https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2013/0614/Another-US-UK-special-relationship-between-intelligence-services
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/01/gchq-europe-spy-agencies-mass-surveillance-snowden
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/20/fisa-court-nsa-without-warrant
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/09/nsa-secret-surveillance-lawmakers-live
- ↑ https://youtu.be/9u5ecSR_rag
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/nsa-top-secret-program-online-data
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/jul/31/nsa-xkeyscore-program-full-presentation
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/01/daniel-ellsberg-issues-call-for-a-new-church-committee-to-probe-nsa.html
- ↑ https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article24764752.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/doc/210597656/Udall-Challenges-White-House-to-Support-Fullest-Possible-Declassification-of-Intelligence-Committee-s-Torture-Study
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20140627161317/http://www.markudall.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3536
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/12/a-brief-history-of-the-cias-unpunished-spying-on-the-senate/384003/
- ↑ 184.0 184.1 https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers
- ↑ https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article24771274.html
- ↑ https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
- ↑ Government’s Response to Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss for Pre-Indictment Delay, United States v. Vadim Mikerin, Criminal No. TDC-14-0529 (D. MD) at 1. http://fcpa.stanford.edu/enforcement-action.html?id=583
- ↑ http://www.newsweek.com/how-robert-mueller-connected-probe-hillary-clintons-uranium-one-deal-688548
- ↑ 189.0 189.1 189.2 https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
- ↑ http://compromatwiki.org/Ядерные_схемы_Вадима_Микерина
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/atty-toensing-uranium-scandal-obama-was-briefed-russian-bribery-kickback
- ↑ Uranium One Chairman Ian Telfer alone donated through his private Fernwood Foundation $1 million in 2009, the year his company appealed to the U.S. Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; $600,000 in 2011; and $500,000 in 2012. Telfer’s undisclosed donations came in addition to between $1.3 million and $5.6 million in contributions, which were reported, from a constellation of people with ties to Uranium One or UrAsia, the company that originally acquired Uranium One’s most valuable asset: the Kazakhstan mines.
Under Canadian law the identity of donors to a non-profit entity are are allowed anonymity. Giustra formed with Bill Clinton the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership as part of the Clinton Foundation, which could receive anonymous donations.
After the transfer of Uranium One to Rosatom, Giustra and others donated over $130 million to the Clinton Foundation. https://www.clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-giustra-enterprise-partnership
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-10-12%20CEG%20to%20OSTP%20(Uranium%20One%20Follow%20up).pdf p.2 fn.4.
- ↑ http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/moscows-american-uranium/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/katica-foia-1.jpg
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?mtrref=www.breitbart.com&gwh=18536F8B60E8680A988CF8CB1C3C10B2&gwt=pay&assetType=nyt_now
- ↑ Jo Becker and Mike McIntire, “Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,” THE NEW YORK TIMES(April 23, 2015).
- ↑ Senate Comm. on the Judiciary, Oversight of the Foreign Agents Registration Act and Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections: Lessons Learned from Current and Prior Administrations, Testimony from Mr. Bill Browder at 20-21 (July 27, 2017).
- ↑ http://theduran.com/robert-mueller-looks-to-take-down-john-and-tony-podesta/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientlbs.php?id=D000065156&year=2015
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/11/05/tony-podesta-lobbied-for-russias-uranium-one-and-did-not-file-as-a-foreign-agent/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/22/senate-probe-investigating-whether-robert-mueller-alerted-obama-administration-russian-bribery-scheme/
- ↑ CFIUS Certification to Congress, Case 10-40: Rosatom (Russian Federation)/Uranium One, Inc, (October 22, 2010).
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/report-comey-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-in-email-case/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ Statement by Director James Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System (July i5, 2015).
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/james-comey-is-maxwell-smart-1501022653?mod=e2fb
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-3.59.10-PM-620x363.png
- ↑ https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/government-corruption/comey-concluded-hillary-hacked.htm
- ↑ Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01, FBI Vault. vault.fbi.gov
- ↑ http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/386625/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/mueller-aide-fired-for-anti-trump-texts-now-facing-review-for-role-in-clinton-email-probe.html
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2020/03/05/fisa-court-reprimands-fbi-but-makes-a-notable-error-itself/
- ↑ https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/baylor-u-professor-m-d-carol-baker-lets-just-get-rid-of-all-the-whites-in-the-united-states
- ↑ UN Sex Violence Envoy: Focusing on Syria, Iraq
- ↑ Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower, Heritage Foundation
- ↑ Was Obama bloodied by madrassa story?
- ↑ Obama's Muslim Childhood
- ↑ ISIS calls Michelle Obama a PROSTITUTE and justifies raping slave girls with the KORAN
- ↑ Critics pounce after Obama talks Crusades, slavery at prayer breakfast, Washington Post
- ↑ The number of Islamic extremists susceptible to jihadist recruitment during the George W. Bush administration worldwide was estimated at 12,000; the Islamic State alone by 2015 had estimates of a standing army of jihadis as high as 70,000 to 200,000.
- ↑ Baker, Peter and Shear, Michael D. (April 27, 2012). "Obama trumpets killing of Bin Laden, and critics pounce". The New York Times website. See The New York Times.
- ↑ O'Keeffe, Kate; Spegele, Brian (June 27, 2019). How a Big U.S. Chip Maker Gave China the ‘Keys to the Kingdom’. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- ↑ The Best Policy Ideas of the 2016 Presidential Candidates, Gordon Anderson - February 8, 2016
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
- ↑ Libyan opposition includes a small number of al-Qaeda fighters, U.S. officials say, Washington Post
- ↑ Washington in Fierce Debate on Arming Libyan Rebels, The New York Times
- ↑ C.I.A. Agents in Libya Aid Airstrikes and Meet Rebels, The New York Times
- ↑ Obama Takes Hard Line With Libya After Shift by Clinton, The New York Times
- ↑ Exclusive: Obama authorizes secret help for Libya rebels, Reuters
- ↑ Leading from behind - a critique of Obama foreign policy
- ↑ 232.0 232.1 Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse - Daily Telegraph
- ↑ New Libyan PM backs Islamic sharia law
- ↑ Libya arrests foreign 'missionaries' Four foreign nationals accused of distributing Christian literature a charge that could carry the death penalty, Chris Stephen The Guardian, Sunday 17 February 2013.
- ↑ Pappas, Alex (July 27, 2018). Obama administration approved $200G grant to group with Al Qaeda ties. 'Fox News. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- ↑ Kirkwood, R. Cort (July 28, 2018). Obama Administration Funded al-Qaida Front. The New American. Retrieved July 28, 2018.
- ↑ http://hlrecord.org/2018/01/take-the-power-back-samantha-power-has-no-place-at-hls/
- ↑ https://blackagendareport.com/obama_brought_slavery_to_libya
- ↑ President Obama Wants Options as Pentagon Issues Warnings About Libyan No-Fly Zone, ABC News, March 3, 2011. Earlier, on February 25, Gates warned that the U.S. should avoid future land wars like those it has fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, but should not forget the difficult lessons it has learned from those conflicts.
- ↑ Kuperman, Alan J. "False Pretense for War in Libya?", Boston Globe, April 14, 2011.
- ↑ No-Fly Zones: Strategic, Operational, and Legal Considerations for Congress, Congressional Research Service, March 18, 2011, p. 6-8 pdf.
- ↑ Ibid, p. 9 pdf.
- ↑ Liberal Democrats in uproar over Libya action Politico
- ↑ GOP Senators: Obama’s Libya Bombing Showed ‘Contempt’ for Congress Cybercast News Service
- ↑ There Was No Libyan Peaceful Protest, Just Murderous Gangs and Nic Robertson
- ↑ 246.0 246.1 Libya — Protests and Revolt (2011) (English). The New York Times. The New York Times Inc..
- ↑ Gates: Libyan no-fly zone means attacking Libya, CBS News
- ↑ Barack Obama (March 28, 2011). Obama's Speech On Libya: 'A Responsibility To Act' (English). National Public Radio (NPR).
- ↑ 249.0 249.1 Alan J. Kuperman (April 14, 2011). False pretense for war in Libya?. The Boston Globe.
- ↑ Libya and the “Obama Doctrine”.
- ↑ Gaddafi begs Obama to halt 'unjust war' , The Guardian
- ↑ Algeria: 37 Foreigner Hostages Killed in Attack, Associated Press, Jan. 21, 2013. Time Magazine.
- ↑ Clinton says militants used weapons from Libya in Algeria attack Reuters, Jan 23, 2013.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170216061621/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712.html?tw_p=twt
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/world/middleeast/arms-airlift-to-syrian-rebels-expands-with-cia-aid.html
- ↑ https://archive.is/RQHyy
- ↑ http://fair.org/home/down-the-memory-hole-nyt-erases-cias-efforts-to-overthrow-syrias-government/
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/was_it_trumps_magic_wand_that_turned_the_washington_post_into_a_laughingstock.html
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-department-lawyers-removing-references-isis-genocide-christians-religious-minorities/
- ↑ https://archive.is/wip/0siKU
- ↑ 263.0 263.1 Chakraborty, Barnini (April 7, 2017). Susan Rice, Obama colleagues take heat for past claims on Syria chemical weapons purge. Fox News. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- ↑ Nash, Charlie (April 7, 2017). PolitiFact Pulls 2014 ‘Mostly True’ Rating of John Kerry’s Claim of Eliminating Syrian Chemical Weapons. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- ↑ Griffin, Jennifer; Tomlinson, Lucas (April 7, 2017). US missiles target Syria airfield in response to chemical weapons attack. Fox News. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- ↑ https://archive.is/RyT8w
- ↑ White House delayed rule meant to stop gun flow to Mexico Washington Post
- ↑ https://archive.is/RyT8w
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070927213903/http://www.iribnews.ir/Full_en.asp?news_id=200247
- ↑ Holocaust comments spark outrage British Broadcasting Corporation
- ↑ Obama, Officials May OK Iran's Nuclear Program NewsMax
- ↑ Iran protesters alter tactics to avoid death Washington Times
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-usa-hezbollah/u-s-wants-to-build-up-hezbollah-moderates-adviser-idUSTRE64I0UM20100519?type=politicsNews
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/the-aspiring-novelist-who-became-obamas-foreign-policy-guru.html
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/world/europe/29envoy.html
- ↑ 276.0 276.1 https://youtu.be/I-9aD45qxbE
- ↑ Obama calls for a 'rethinking' on Crimea vote. Cybercast News Service
- ↑ https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-to-romney-the-1980s-called-they-want-their-foreign-policy-back-video
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170216061621/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712.html?tw_p=twt
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/14/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-1169846
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2020/05/08/ray-mcgovern-once-we-were-allies-then-came-micimatt/
- ↑ https://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/is_the_us_backing_neo_nazis_in_ukraine_partner/
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-warns-russia-over-military-moves-crimea
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578160/Ukraines-fugitive-president-blasts-bandit-regime-says-country-heading-civil-war.html
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/09/26/trump-zelensky-call-why-its-not-just-joe-biden-but-also-russia-robert-mueller-paul-manafort/2442068001/
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/content/eu-crimea-referendum-illegal/1865590.html
- ↑ http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/international/europe/2014/03/experts_russia_will_take_crimea
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26599776
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/18/russia-moves-to-annex-crimea-laughs-at-us-sanctions/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/breaking-with-the-west-afghan-leader-supports-russias-annexation-of-crimea.html?ref=asia&_r=1
- ↑ "U.N. General Assembly declares Crimea secession vote invalid", Mar 27, 2014.
- ↑ "U.N. General Assembly resolution calls Crimean referendum invalid", March 27, 2014.
- ↑ "Backing Ukraine’s territorial integrity, UN Assembly declares Crimea referendum invalid", 27 March 2014.
- ↑ "UN General Assembly approves referendum calling Russia annexation of Crimea illegal", March 27, 2014.
- ↑ "Ukraine: UN condemns Crimea vote as IMF and US back loans", BBC.
- ↑ Donald Trump accuses Russia of taking Crimea by force in attempt to distance himself from campaign allegations
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html
- ↑ https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived
- ↑ https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/tag/upass-bandera-crimes/
- ↑ :What the Democrats tried to do today [20 March 2017 James Comey hearing] was criminalize everyone who works for better relations between the US and Russia. To be for peace between the nuclear powers is to be a Russian agent and to be put on a list. The Democrats insisted that Russia was an enemy out to get us, and the Democrats had no difficulty getting Comey and Rogers, both Obama appointees, to agree. Comey and Rogers said that Russia was the main threat to the US, was working against our interests, and intends to harm us. Harming us includes opposing US hegemony and unilateralism. In other words, if the Russian government acts in the interests of Russia, the Russian government is harming the US. From the testimony it clearly emerged that any kind of opposition to anything Washington does is against American interests. Both Comey and Rogers declared, falsely, that Russia had invaded Ukraine and seized Crimea by force. If Comey and Rogers are so poorly informed that they believe this, they are unfit for office. Crimea has been a part of Russia for 300 years. The population is almost entirely Russian. When the Soviet Union collapsed and Washington broke it apart, the Ukraine became independent for the first time in history. Crimea, which had been transferred by Khrushchev in 1954 from the Russian Soviet Socialist Republic to the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, was included in the transfer on the condition that Russia had a long term lease on the naval base in Crimea. When Washington’s regime change overthrew the democratically elected government in Ukraine, the Russian populations in Crimea, and in the new republics of Luhansk and Donetsk, were attacked and threatened by the neo-nazi elements in eastern Ukraine that had fought for Hitler against the Soviet Union.[Citation Needed] The populations of these areas voted overwhelmingly to reunite with Russia, from whence they had come. The votes were fair and open. As Crimea is the Russian Navy’s Black Sea base, Crimea was already occupied by Russian forces. For Comey and Rogers to call this an “invasion” displays either ignorance or a lack of integrity. http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/03/20/conspiracy-president-trump/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26079957
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k&t=2s
- ↑ http://in.reuters.com/article/ukraine-call-idINDEEA1704520140208
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20824693
- ↑ http://www.voltairenet.org/article181535.html#nb2
- ↑ In televised speech in 2004, Tyahnybok made comments such as, "[You are the ones] that the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine fears most" and "They were not afraid and we should not be afraid. They took their automatic guns on their necks and went into the woods, and fought against the Muscovites, Germans, Jews and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state." In April 2005, Tyahnybok co-signed an open letter to President Viktor Yushchenko calling for a parliamentary investigation into the "criminal activities of organized Jewry in Ukraine.
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/11/deep-state-veteran-victoria-nulands-answer-on-alleged-bioweapon-labs-in-ukraine-is-cause-for-concern/
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/victoria-nuland-says-obama-state-dept-informed-fbi-of-reporting-from-steele-dossier/
- ↑ https://thespectator.info/2020/10/15/unlike-pop-joe-biden-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-of-your-salary-video/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/06/breaking-source-reveals-hunter-biden-took-off-the-books-payments-from-burisma-aided-by-fbi-coverup/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/12/here-are-the-payments-to-hunter-biden-leaked-from-ukraine/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-served-as-ceremonial-figure-on-burisma-board-for-80000-per-month/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/leaked-bank-records-confirm-burisma-biden-payments-morgan-stanley-account
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/10/15/october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html
- ↑ https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/15/howie-carr-hunter-biden-scandal-too-hot-for-alt-left-media/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/17/exclusive-2016-arizona-police-report-cocaine-pipe-found-in-car-rented-by-joe-bidens-son-hunter-biden-authorities-declined-to-prosecute/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/article/inside-the-life-of-hunter-biden-joe-bidens-scandal-plagued-son/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/maybe-just-like-gettin-ass-whooped-black-trump-supporter-posts-epic-takedown-black-biden-supporters/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-human-trafficking-ring-n959766
- ↑ https://haciendapublishing.com/articles/deep-dark-secrets-rich-famous-and-powerful-cliff-kincaid
- ↑ https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/twitter-and-facebooks-assault-on-freedom-of-the-press_3540670.html
- ↑ *https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2022/01/28/the-tangled-tale-of-nato-expansion-at-the-heart-of-ukraine-crisis/
- ↑ Jan Lahmeyer, GERMANY historical demographical data of the whole country, populstat.info
- ↑ Hale, Virginia (September 3, 2018). Germany: Majority Believe Country Gone Downhill Since 2015, Has Too Many Migrants. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 3, 2018.
- ↑ Hale, Virginia (November 10, 2018). Mass Migration: Majority of Germans Feel Like ‘Stranger in Their Own Country’. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- ↑ The Germans are sick of migrant violence and they are right. Voice of Europe. September 3, 2018. Retrieved September 8, 2018.
- ↑ More Germans applying for alarm gun licenses. Deutsche Welle. September 3, 2019. Retrieved September 8, 2019.
- ↑ Calicchio, Dom (October 23, 2019). Angela Merkel says Germany has ‘utterly failed’ at building multicultural society. Fox News. Retrieved October 23, 2019.
- ↑ The Libyan Failure: Obama and Clinton’s Forgotten War, Luis Durani, Modern Diplomacy, May 13, 2016
- ↑ Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath, Jeffrey Sachs, Huffington Post, Feb 15, 2016
- ↑ Human Rights Watch World Report 2013, pp. 580-587; 609-617. www.hrw.org
- ↑ The Disintegration of European Security: Lessons from the Refugee Crisis, By Fabrizio Tassinari, Center for Complex Operations PRISM Volume 6, Number 2, July 18, 2016
- ↑ Delingpole, James (September 16, 2018). Delingpole: ‘Civil War Is Coming to Europe’ Warns German Politician. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 16, 2018.
- ↑ The New Europeans, Robert Kunzig, National Geographic, October 2016
- ↑ Delcker, Janosch (October 2, 2017). Angela Merkel’s new refugee dilemma. Politico. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- ↑ Hale, Virginia (March 12, 2018). Merkel Effect: Thousands of Migrants Jet to Germany from Poorer EU Nations. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 12, 2018.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Tomlinson, Chris (August 2, 2017). Nearly One Quarter of Germans Now Have a Foreign Background. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- Immigrant population hits new high in Germany. Reuters. August 1, 2017. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Tomlinson, Chris (October 24, 2017). Over One in Five German Residents Come from a Foreign Background. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- ↑ Lane, Oliver JJ (April 12, 2018). Approaching 13 Per Cent of All German Residents Are Foreign Born. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 13, 2018.
- ↑ Tomlinson, Chris (August 31, 2017). Prosecutors Have Rejected 1,000 High Treason Charges Against Merkel For Migrant Crisis Since 2015. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ↑ Tomlinson, Chris (January 17, 2018). Germany Took Nearly 200,000 Asylum Seekers in 2017. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 17, 2018.
- ↑ Friedman, Victoria (December 7, 2018). Germany Most Prolific at Attempting to Send Migrants to Other EU Countries. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- ↑ Douglas, Elliot (December 1, 2019). Germany: Thousands of migrants return after deportation, report says. Deutsche Welle. Retrieved December 8, 2019.
- ↑ Germany Toughens Swiss Border Against Illegal Migrants. Deutsche Welle (August 21, 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- ↑ Germany Tightens Border Controls with Switzerland to Stop Illegal Immigrants, Says Swiss Minister. The Independent (August 2016). Retrieved on February 11, 2017.
- ↑ Germany Begins Border Controls in Lead up to G20 Summit. Breitbart News. June 12, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- ↑ Tomlinson, Chris (July 21, 2017). Study: German Media Was Wholly ‘Uncritical’ During Migrant Crisis. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- ↑ Pressearchiv der Otto-Brenner-Stiftung (July 21, 2017). https://www.otto-brenner-stiftung.de/presse/pressearchiv/pressedetail//1//fluechtlingskrise-und-willkommenskultur.html Otto-Brenner-Stiftung. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- ↑ Germany axe attack: Assault on train in Wuerzburg injures HK family
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Hjelmgaard, Kim (December 20, 2016). ISIL calls Berlin attacker a 'soldier' as manhunt for killer resumes. USA Today. Retrieved December 20, 2016.
- ↑ Extremism as Mainstream: Implications for Women, Development & Security in the MENA/Asia Region, Brief 11, Spring 2014. International Civil Society Action Network. icanpeacework.org
- ↑ THE 'ARAB SPRING': FIVE YEARS ON. Amnesty International. amnesty.org
- ↑ Blood Year: The Unraveling of Western Counterterrorism, DAVID KILCULLEN, DAVID SHIPLEY, JOANNE J. MYERS, Carnegie Council Global Ethics Forum, MARCH 22, 2016
- ↑ OBAMA’S FAILED SYRIAN POLICY, BY JOHN M. CURTIS, NOVEMBER 29, 2016. onlinecolmnist.com
- ↑ Is this the End of Christianity in the Middle East?, Eliza Griswold, New York Times, 22 July 2015
- ↑ THE LOSER OF THE COLD WAR BETWEEN IRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA MAY BE OBAMA, BY JONATHAN BRODER, Newsweek, 1/11/16
- ↑ The untold toll of Obama's war on ISIS, Ashley Smith, June 7, 2016. socialistworker.org
- ↑ While these horrors unfolded for five years by either design or incompetence, most American mainstream journalists cowered in sycophancy before Barack Obama for fear of being called "racist", even though Islam is not a "race".
- ↑ Fault Lines in Global Jihad: Organizational, Strategic, and Ideological Fissures, Assaf Moghadam & Brian Fishman, Taylor & Francis, May 10, 2011, pp. 170-171
- ↑ Saudi Publications on Hate Ideology January 2006
- ↑ Islamism and the West: From "Cultural Attack" to "Missionary Migrant", Uriya Shavit, Routledge, Nov 26, 2013
- ↑ The place of prayer is extremely important; prayers performed on usurped property are void,  and there is no prohibition on the usurpation of property from "infidels" (Surahs 8:69 & 33:21-27 for examples). The place of prayer must also be clean, i.e., free of the uncleanness of "infidels". In November 2016 Abdul Artan drove his car into pedestrian traffic at the University of Ohio-Columbus and began wildly slashing ten people with a butcher knife. Artan was upset because he could not find an unsullied place to have his prayers accepted by Allah, which was his religious duty five times daily. The mainstream media misreported Artan as being in fear of "Islamophobia". 
- ↑ 371.0 371.1 371.2 371.3 Zeronian, Sarkis (July 5, 2016). ‘Germany’s Farage’ Becomes Leader Of Eurosceptic Alternative For Germany Party. Breitbart. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ 372.0 372.1 372.2 372.3 372.4 What does Alternative for Germany (AfD) want?. BBC. September 5, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ 373.0 373.1 Huggler, Justin (September 4, 2016). Germany's far-right AfD hands defeat to Angela Merkel's party in key regional vote. The Telegraph. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ What is the Alternative for Germany?. DW. September 5, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ Moulson, Geir (September 4, 2016). Anger over Merkel’s Syria refugee policy drives win for Alternative for Germany party. The Washington Times. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ Nationalist Austria-Germany summit held on Zugspitze summit. BBC. June 10, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-s-trip-china-son-hunter-2013-comes-under-new-n1061051
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335614/Trial-Boston-mob-boss-James-Whitey-Bulger-gets-underway-family-victims-say-look-eye.html
- ↑ https://www3.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html?arc404=true
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02/16/nih-refuses-to-comply-with-congressional-doc-request/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1398286881306128402
- ↑ https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/10/17/doing-diligence-assess-risks-and-benefits-life-sciences-gain-function-research
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-hhs-niaid-wuhan-june-2021-00692-pgs-74-75/
- ↑ https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2017/01/09/recommended-policy-guidance-potential-pandemic-pathogen-care-and-oversight
- ↑ https://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/documents/p3co-finalguidancestatement.pdf
- ↑ https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=285342982614327
- ↑ https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/nih-lifts-funding-pause-gain-function-research
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/09/28/the-next-pandemic-will-be-arriving-shortly-global-health-infectious-avian-flu-ebola-zoonotic-diseases-trump/
- ↑ https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/watch-rand-paul-confronts-fauci-for-funding-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology/
- ↑ https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak
- ↑ [https://news.yahoo.com/biosafety-expert-explains-why-fauci-140753796.html Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False’, Yahoo News
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/18/obama.dalailama/index.html CNN
- ↑ 396.0 396.1 FlorCruz, Jaime, CNN Beijing Bureau Chief (February 18, 2010). "Analysis: Why the Dalai Lama angers China". Cable News Network website/World/Asia Pacific.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton: Chinese human rights secondary to economic survival, Richard Spencer, Daily Telegraph, 20 Feb 2009.
- ↑ Clinton wraps Asia trip by asking China to buy US debt, Breitbart.com, Feb 22 2009.
- ↑ Automated Polls: Privatized elections, foreign-controlled democracy (Part 2).
- ↑ "Obama asked: Investigate Smartmatic", Philippine Daily Inquirer, 9 May 2010. “Smartmatic has disclosed, he said, that its owners are families in Venezuela”
- ↑ "'Teddy Boy' blows top at Smartmatic official", ABS-CBN News, 20 May 2010.
- ↑ Inquirer.Net: Graft raps filed vs Smartmatic, Comelec execs.
- ↑ "Smartmatic faces probe", Philippine Daily Inquirer, 14 May 2016.
- ↑ "Comelec hit for escape of Smartmatic engineer - The Manila Times Online", The Manila Times, 19 June 2016.
- ↑ "Smartmatic, Comelec personnel ordered indicted for Halalan 2016 script alteration", ABS-CBN Corporation, 7 June 2017.
- ↑ "Solon: Bautista's 'receipt of fee for Smartmatic referral' casts doubt on 2016 polls", CNN, 9 August 2017. (en)
- ↑ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/17215/china-whitsun-reef
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mattis-slams-obama-for-giving-him-contradictory-objectives-in-afghanistan
- ↑ 60 Minutes: Obama Reiterates Promise To Close Guantanamo Bay. Youtube.
- ↑ Closure Of Guantanamo Detention Facilities White House
- ↑ Years After Vow to Close Gitmo, Why Has Obama Signed NDAA Bill Barring Transfer of Its Prisoners?.
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/25/president-obamas-2016-political-surveillance-coverup-had-two-parallel-tracks/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nsmo0hUWJ08
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/jun/06/verizon-telephone-data-court-order
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order
- ↑ https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/07/18824941-obama-nobody-is-listening-to-your-telephone-calls?lite
- ↑ http://www.mediaite.com/tv/asked-if-justice-department-is-spying-on-congress-holder-refuses-to-answer/
- ↑ "wyden.senate.gov"
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/head-of-pentagon-intelligence-agency-forced-out-officials-say/2014/04/30/ec15a366-d09d-11e3-9e25-188ebe1fa93b_story.html?utm_term=.45a637102303
- ↑ https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/michael-flynn-isis-memoir/2016/07/10/id/737937/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170216061621/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712.html?tw_p=twt
- ↑ http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article41943.htm
- ↑ https://archive.org/stream/10ALQAEDATRAININGMANUELOperationCyclone1979179/U.S.%20MILITARY%20ARMS%p20SYRIAN%20REBELS,%20CREATING%20ISIS%20-%20Al%20Qaeda%20Iraq%20Syria%20ISIS%20-%20DOCUMENTS%20-7_djvu.txt
- ↑ http://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/20/while-questioning-fbis-comey-gowdy-accuses-obama-team-leaks-no-proof/99412100/
- ↑ http://www.aim.org/special-report/a-watergate-style-threat-to-the-democratic-process/
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
- ↑ http://bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-supreme-court-justice-john-roberts-hacked-obama-officials/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/11/21/unsealed-fusion-gps-bank-records-show-russia-related-payments/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/checking-facts-there-evidence-fusion-gps-was-paid-russia-while-compiling-trump
- ↑ https://ru.linkedin.com/in/ikekaveladze
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-seeks-more-information-pro-russia-lobbyist-present-trump-jr-meeting
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rinat-akhmetshin-who-russian-lobbyist-who-met-trump-team-n783161
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-06/fusion-gps-bank-records-handed-over-may-shed-light-payments-russian-embezzler
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down.html
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-dossier-firm-also-supplied-info-used-meeting-russians-trump-n819526
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/honeypot-confirmed-russian-lawyer-met-with-fusion-gps-before-and-after-meeting-with-trump-camp/
- ↑ https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/how-the-explosive-russian-dossier-was-compiled-christopher-steele
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/08/donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-during-election-but-didnt-follow-up
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap-may-have-been-sought
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5CSZKmssG2o
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/lifting-the-steele-curtain-1510274070
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bu8vI4js_OE
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/when-incidental-intel-collection-isnt-incidental/
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-probing-attempted-hack-trump-organization-officials/story?id=47652150
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-history-precedent-and-james-comeys-opening-statement-show-that-trump-did-not-obstruct-justice/article/2625318
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/28/fbi-chief-mccabe-faces-three-separate-federal-inquiries-into-his-behavior
- ↑ http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-fbi-director-mccabe-compromised-by-serious-conflict-941110851569
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/russia-mueller-hill/index.html
- ↑ http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/trump-manafort-raid-fbi-director-mccabe-tweets-fired-removed/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/24938/report-mccabe-contradicts-himself-testimony-unable-ryan-saavedra
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/25/fbi-says-russia-dossiers-collusion-charges-unsubst/
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/fbi-fires-suspected-leaker-and-comey-ally-james-baker
- ↑ https://www.populistwire.com/politics/top-republican-senator-grassely-wants-mcgabe-replaced-after-fbi-trail-of-corruption-comes-to-fruition/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/mccabe-draws-blank-on-democrats-funding-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.html
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/20/house-republicans-quietly-investigate-doj-fbi-310121?lo=ap_f1
- ↑ PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR DISSEMINATION OF RAW SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY UNDER SECTION 2.3 OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 12333 (RAW SIGINT AVAILABILITY PROCEDURES). OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE. UNCLASSIFIED
- ↑ http://circa.com/politics/some-us-intelligence-officials-want-trump-to-rescind-obamas-expansion-of-nsa-data
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46546.htm
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
- ↑ http://circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/04/18/mueller-report-collusion-trump-russian-election-interference-democrats-takeaways-column/3505946002/
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/news/stand-obama-team-blew-response-russian-meddling-100024634.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw
- ↑ https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/why-the-hell-are-we-standing-down/
- ↑ https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html?no-st=1555716010
- ↑ The Obama Growth Discount Wall Street Journal
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/19/comey-trump-cnn-news-hook/
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/14/2_colleagues_contradict_brennan_on_use_of_dossier.html
- ↑ The Fall of Greg Craig, Obama's Top Lawyer Time Magazine
- ↑ Why Obama needs Rahm at the top Washington Post
- ↑ Obama's Right-Hand Man Fox News
- ↑ Obama Aide Who Slammed Fox News Resigns, NewsMax, November 10, 2009; Video of Obama Communications Director Claiming Mao One of Her Favorite Political Philosophers'
- ↑ Robert Pear, "Use of Free Car Lands Tom Daschle in Tax Trouble," The New York Times, Jan. 30, 2009
- ↑ http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/101118/business/business_rattner_settles_sec
- ↑ Natasha Korecki and Dave McKinney, "Illinois lawmakers mull Burris perjury probe," Chicago Sun-Times Feb. 14, 2009
- ↑ Jeffrey Lord. Specter Opens Door on White House Felonies, American Spectator, March 16, 2010.
- ↑ Tim Shoemaker. Jobsgate: Obama's Watergate?, Campaign For Liberty, March 18, 2010.
- ↑ Jeffrey Lord. Gibbs' Jobsgate Stonewall: Day 23, American Spectator, March 18, 2010.
- ↑ Watergate to Jobsgate, VOX, March 17, 2010.
- ↑ Congressman: White House Job Offer to Sestak May Be an 'Impeachable' Offense, Fox News, May 25, 2010.
- ↑ Rove on Sestak-White House 'Job Offer': Somebody Broke the Law, Fox News, May 25, 2010.
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-tech-china-idUSKBN2AI0QJ
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/obama-biden-official-lobbying-for-ccp-tech/
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/04/15/xinjiang-uyghurs-intentional-genocide-china/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/13/julian-castro-attacks-joe-biden-health-care-im-fulfilling-legacy-barack-obama-youre-not/
- ↑ Rise of the Czars, The Glenn Beck Blog, Fox News, June 9th, 2009
- ↑ Czars at the Helm and We're the Suckers, Neil Cavuto, Fox Business.com, June 05, 2009
- ↑ List of Obama's Czars, Glenn Beck, August 21, 2009.
- ↑ Obama Regime’s Hypocrisy Sets New World Record — Paul Craig Roberts
- ↑ Glenn Beck has a discussion on Obama circumventing constitutional checks and balances Fox News
- ↑ Obama climate czar has socialist ties Washington Times
- ↑ 497.0 497.1 Food guide efforts are a waste The Boston Globe
- ↑ http://newsone.com/nation/newsonestaff4/katherine-archuleta-obama-2012-campaign-director/
- ↑ Everything’s staged: Michelle Obama’s garden food was fake, Michelle Malkin, January 14, 2010
- ↑ U.S. launches program to end "food deserts", February 19, 2010 Reuters
- ↑ Obama Celebrates Debt Deal With ’1,700′-Calorie Staff Lunch at Burger Joint The Blaze
- Obama Unveils His National Security Team, Fox News, December 1, 2008
- US support of violent neo-Nazis in Ukraine: Video Compilation
- IMF cuts U.S. growth forecast, warns of crisis., Reuters
- Audio Recording - John Kerry Admits President Obama Intentionally Armed ISIS in Syria
- The FISA Swamp, John Spiropoulos, March 3, 2020. youtube