Overrated Sports Stars
The lamestream media like to promote athletes based not on skill, but for liberal reasons. Here's a growing list of the most overrated sports stars (notice how none are on the list of Greatest Conservative Sports Stars):
- Andre Agassi — his rival Pete Sampras was far better, but Sampras is conservative. Agassi is a big donor to Democrat politicians.
- Kobe Bryant — not as valuable to the game as Jeremy Lin; hasn't won a title without super-coaching by Phil Jackson, who observes that Kobe is not on the high level of Michael Jordan; Kobe makes only 46% of his shots, and scores lots of points because he hogs the ball.
- Boomer Esiason — the liberal media like how he criticizes conservative Tim Tebow, but Esiason couldn't get the job done himself when he was a player: Esiason failed to win championships despite expectations.
- LeBron James — 2012's NBA Finals MVP is far from the best player in the NBA, he is way overrated by the liberal ESPN compared to Christian Kevin Durant, who outscored James and Bryant in the Olympics
- Magic Johnson — lucky enough to play on Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Lakers to win some titles, but was crushed by Michael Jordan and the Bulls; no problem, Magic was a critic of President George H.W. Bush, which thrilled liberals.
- People look at him, and say, 'Hey, it's OK to get HIV because I'm living with it.' That is the wrong message. 
- Peyton Manning — a quarterback who won only one NFL championship, despite being voted by the media and others to be NFL MVP 4 times, AFC Player of the Year 6 times, and Pro Bowler 11 times. The liberal media treated him like the Second Coming of Christ in order to oust conservative Tim Tebow from his leadership position in the swing state of Colorado prior to the Presidential Election 2012.
- Steve Nash — an outspoken liberal who supported Obama, Nash was chosen twice by the lamestream media as the NBA MVP despite never leading his team to even an NBA Finals. Even worse, the former coach of Nash was then hired by the Lakers in late 2012, rather than a far better coach who was available.
- Mark Sanchez — the New York Jets quarterback is being touted as the team's best QB over conservative Christian Tim Tebow despite falling apart at the end of the 2011–12 season. Now that Tebow's on-board, liberals are championing the former USC star as the superior player despite his mediocre play throughout his career.
- Tiger Woods — hasn't won a major golf tournament in four years, and yet he's still the only one liberals want to talk about while reporting on tournaments. Had a spectacular early career, but his performances got worse and worse due to his womanizing and partying lifestyle. Has never attained his promise.
- Danica Patrick - Has won a single race in the Indy Car series, but has yet to win a race in either the NASCAR Sprint Cup or Nationwide series, finishing no higher than fourth, although ESPN promotes her first and foremost when showing highlights of the NASCAR races in which she participates.
- Wayne Rooney - Burst onto the scene as a 16 year old and called "The English Pele". 10 years on and he has still failed to fulfill his potential, especially at international level, and still behaves like a childish immature 16 year old.
- David Beckham - retired early to the weak American MLS league, so his wife could shop in Beverly Hills. Has chosen the celebrity lifestyle over true sports greatness.
- Ronaldinho - looked like a wonderful player in early years, but quickly became overweight due to his 'partying' lifestyle. Fired from minor Brazilian team, he declared he's finally "just going to party"
- Barry Bonds - all his baseball records were due to his extensive use of steroids.
- Alex Sanchez - same as Bonds.
- Cristiano Ronaldo - his spectacular talents have been ruined by his self-obsession, vanity and cravings of celebrity. He is now officially "sad", despite being one of the luckiest men alive.
- Lance Armstrong — he "won" the Tour-de-France seven times due to “the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen”.
(please revise or add to list)