Overrated Sports Stars
The lamestream media like to promote athletes based not on skill, but for other reasons. Here's a growing list of the most overrated sports stars (notice how none are on the list of Greatest Conservative Sports Stars):
- Tiger Woods — hasn't won a major golf tournament in years, and yet he's still the only one liberals want to talk about while reporting on tournaments.
- Andre Agassi — Pete Sampras was far better, but Sampras is conservative. Agassi is a big donor to Democrat politicians.
- Magic Johnson — lucky enough to play on Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Lakers to win some titles, but was crushed by Michael Jordan and the Bulls; no problem, Magic was a critic of President George H.W. Bush, which thrilled liberals.
- David Beckham — far from the best, but promoted like he's Pele. Is Beckham socially liberal like others on this list?
- LeBron James — far from the best player in the NBA, he is way overrated by the liberal ESPN compared to Christian Kevin Durant
- Kobe Bryant — hasn't won a title without super-coaching by Phil Jackson, who observes that Kobe is not on the high level of Michael Jordan
- Mark Sanchez — the New York Jets quarterback is being touted as the team's best QB over conservative Christian Tim Tebow despite falling apart at the end of the 2011-2012 season. Now that Tebow's on-board, liberals are championing the former USC star as the superior player despite his recently poor play.
(please revise or add to list)