|Sports:||baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, track, volleyball, water polo|
Pepperdine University is a California Christian private university (affiliated with the Church of Christ) founded in 1937. The school ranked #54 in US News's 2008 "National Universities: Top Schools" list.
It is best known for its location on the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
George Pepperdine, noticing an alarming number of Christians who lose their faith after going on to higher education, set out to create a school that would provide an education taught by teachers who shared his faith and would support their students through their faith. On September 21, 1937, the school opened as George Pepperdine College.
|“||There are many good colleges and universities which can give you standard academic training, but if our school does not give you more than that, it really has no reason to exist. The great difference between this college and other colleges is that we are endeavoring to place adequate emphasis and greater stress upon religious teaching and Christian character.||”|
—George Pepperdine addressed the students, 
- Professor values
- California and Southern California
- San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco: San Francisco values and the Homosexual agenda
- Berkeley and Oakland
- University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University and University of California, Davis
- Silicon Valley: San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz
- Los Angeles, Hollywood and Hollywood values