Persecution of Hindus in Pakistan
Hindus are a severely persecuted group in Pakistan. Routinely, Hindu women are kidnapped and forcibly converted to Islam.
Incidents of Hindu Women being Kidnapped and Forcibly Converted to Islam
- On October 18, 2005, three Hindu women by the names of Reena, Usha, and Rima went missing. After approaching the police, the parents had found out that the girls were taken to a mosque, converted to Islam and were denied unsupervised contact with their parents. 
- In 2012, a young Hindu woman by the name of Rinkle Kumari was kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam. 
- In March 2019, two Hindu women by the names of Reena and Raveena, were abducted and forced to convert to Islam. 
- In December 2019, a 15 year old girl by the name of Mehak Kumari was abducted from her house in Jacobabad and forcefully converted to Islam.
- In January 2020, a 24 year old Hindu woman by the name of Bharti Bai, was kidnapped from her wedding venue by a mob of Muslims. She was then forcibly converted to Islam and married off to a Muslim man. 
- On June 17, 2020, a Hindu woman by the name of Reshma was kidnapped and forcibly converted to Islam by Dil Murad Chandio, a Muslim man. 
- On August 6, 2020, a young Hindu woman named Kavita was kidnapped by armed Muslim men. Kavita was then forcibly converted to Islam and married off to her abductor Mohammed Adil. 
Incidents Involving Murders of Hindus
- On March 6, 2021, a group of Muslims killed 5 members of a Hindu family by slitting their throats.