President of the United States of America
The President of the United States is the head of the U.S. Executive Branch. As the head of state and head of government of the United States of America, the president is one of the most powerful people in the world. The writers of the Constitution recognized that they were writing a job description which, comparable to Britain, would combine the office of the prime minister and position of the monarch. According to the Founding Fathers of the USA, at that time, the monarchy of Great Britain did not appear to serve the common man and the Founding Fathers wanted a government that did.
The current office holder is Joseph Biden, who swore an oath to uphold the laws of the United States on January 20, 2021. However, Biden's election has been disputed due to credible evidence of extensive voter fraud. As a result, many acknowledge the previous president, Donald Trump, to having been robbed by the Democratic party.
The president is elected every four years by the American people, although not through a popular vote but rather through the Electoral College. This process makes the presidency one of the few elected officials in the United States of America chosen indirectly. The Founding Fathers implemented this procedure to ensure the relevance of smaller states in the voting process.
Prior to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, presidents voluntarily limited themselves to two terms as an homage to George Washington. After Franklin D. Roosevelt served a little over twelve years in office, Congress passed the 22nd Constitutional Amendment restricting future presidents to two terms.
However, if the vice president succeeds to the presidency with no more than two years left in the prior president's term, he is allowed to run for two full terms, raising the potential time in office to ten years.
The first president to whom term limits applied was Dwight D. Eisenhower.
1 There is doubt as to the legitimacy and legality of Obama's claim to the Presidency due to his refusal to disclose his legitimate birth records (the fraudulent "birth certificate" he released notwithstanding, later complicated by his own admission that he originally came from Kenya) and his history prior to his announcing his plan to run for President as a Democrat candidate in 2007. He has determined to keep his records sealed because revelation of such would reveal that, under Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution (which prohibits those who are not natural-born United States citizens from eligibility for the office of President), he was not only not eligible to hold the office but was ineligible to even run for the Presidency, thereby making both his Presidential run and his subsequent assumption of the office illegal under the Constitution. As such, Obama's ineligibility to run for or hold the office of President would mean that the United States of America did not have a legitimate executive from January 20, 2009 (the day that Obama assumed the office) until January 20, 2017 when Donald Trump was sworn into office.
2 Due to massive amounts of voter fraud committed by the Democrats and their operatives in the 2020 election, many people, as well as the state of Texas, Maricopa County, Arizona and Langlade County, Wisconsin do not recognize Biden's election as legitimate, and thereby do not recognize Biden as "president".
- Vice President of the United States of America
- Unitary Executive Theory
- List of United States Presidential firsts
- Navarro Report, Volume 3
- Barack Hussein Obama: Con Man & Criminal Admits He is Foreign-Born at Conservative News and Views
- Obama Rubs America’s Nose In It From Kenya: “I’m The First Sitting American President To Come From Kenya” at the Washington Standard (Contains minutes from the Kenyan Parliament recorded March 25, 2010 where Obama's true origins are revealed)
- Barack Obama Stole America at Conservative News and Views
- Texas Republicans Declare Biden Regime Illegitimate at State Convention in Houston at the Gateway Pundit
- Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Board To Reject 2020 Presidential Election After Election Audit and “2000 Mules” Documentary Prove Irrefutable Evidence of Fraud at the Gateway Pundit
- Breaking: Langlade County Wisconsin Joins Texas and Maricopa County Arizona to Unanimously Reject the Results of 2020 Election at the Gateway Pundit