This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about George W. Bush.
- The Democrats' unconstitutional usurpation of power continues: Chuck Schumer announces a change in the US Constitution: the Senate should not confirm another U.S. Supreme Court nominee under President Bush “except in extraordinary circumstances.” Power Line
- US newspaper Los Angeles Times Misstates President Bush Speech, Hides Critic's Democratic Affiliation 
- Hillary Clinton says, "we have to end the Bush era of ignoring problems, ignoring enemies and adversaries." Iowa Votes 2008
- US President Bush Accuses Congressional Critics of Misleading Public About Al Qaeda in Iraq. Fox News Channel article: 
- Guess who is comparing U.S. President Bush to Adolf Hitler? No, not just a lunatic, Democratic Party US Representative Keith Ellison.
- "The fact is that the Bush 43 Economy is looking pretty darned good, even stellar, compared to most other eras." Tom Blumer at NewsBusters wrote this article, Comparing Economies: Two Respected Measures Put Bush 43's at or Near the Top. Comments from the liberals include, "The sky is falling and only the Socialists can keep it up where it belongs." 
- The American Civil Liberties Union lost a lawsuit challenging President Bush's domestic spying program, saying the plaintiffs had no standing to sue. Associated Press article at Fox News. 
- The White House made fun of former President Clinton and his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, for criticizing President Bush's decision to erase the prison sentence of former aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Associated Press article at Fox News President Bush Commutes 'Scooter' Libby's Prison Sentence. President Bush left intact a $250,000 fine and two years probation for Libby, and Bush said his action still "leaves in place a harsh punishment for Mr. Libby." Associated Press article at Fox News