Previous Breaking News/Planned Parenthood
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Planned Parenthood.
Last date of Archived news is April 30, 2008. Contains archives from January 2007 to April 2008.
- Making Big Bucks Through Abortion: Planned Parenthood took in more than $1 billion last fiscal year 
- Is Planned Parenthood Above The Law? This week a group of black pastors and pro-life activists (joined by two GOP congressmen) will demand a congressional audit of what the group alleges are a pattern of racist practices, funded by taxpayers, at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics. 
- The Planned Parenthood Federation of America has perpetuated a “genocide on the black community,” says a group of African-American pastors who claimed the birth control and abortion provider has had a racist agenda since its beginnings in 1921 
- “Every day … over 1,500 black babies are murdered inside the black woman’s womb,” said Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, of Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (BOND). “This is a race issue.”
- A pro-life Democrat surprises his colleagues and provides the margin of victory: "Virginia Cuts All Government Funding to Planned Parenthood" 
- A Guide to the Political Left: DiscoverTheNetwork.org
- Planned Parenthood Apologizes for Encouraging Donation Aimed at Aborting Black Babies 
- Rep. Mike Pence Looks to Defund Planned Parenthood 
- Why is Planned Parenthood Spending an Unprecedented $10 Million this Election Cycle? 
- "To elect pro-choice candidates who will overlook recent criminal, racist, and unethical business practices occurring at their clinics across the country.”
- The Plague of Planned Parenthood 
- "Americans may be surprised to learn that Planned Parenthood has plenty of money, and taxpayers are contributing a large part of it. In 2005-06 it took in nearly $1 billion and boasted a surplus of $55 million. More than one-third of its income — $305 million — came from government subsidies. Its president receives an annual compensation of almost $1 million." 
- Cell phone users can now choose a company that will donate some of its profits to liberal causes like the ACLU, Greenpeace, Planned Parenthood, Media Matters for America, Rock the Vote, Center for Constitutional Rights, Human Rights Watch, and GLAAD.  
- Planned Parenthood Website Promotes Porn to Teens (more info)
- What does Planned Parenthood do when it’s not destroying unborn babies? Gary Bauer says "America’s largest abortion seller is planning to get directly involved in politics. Planned Parenthood has unveiled the “One Million Strong” campaign, during which it will spend $10 million in trying to persuade one million people to vote for pro-abortion candidates in 2008." 
- Denver Post: Planned Parenthood Lying Again 
- “Planned Parenthood told the Denver Post that Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains planned to complete the entire project in secrecy to avoid protests and delays that other Planned Parenthood buildings have encountered around the country.”
- Congress Urged to Halt $300 Million in taxpayer funds to Planned Parenthood.
- More than 60 leaders from across the country called on Congress Thursday to suspend over $300 million in annual taxpayer funding to the nation's biggest abortion provider. According to a complaint filed in Kansas's Johnson County District Court last week, Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri is accused of 29 counts of performing "unlawful late-term abortions," 29 counts of "unlawful failure to determine viability for late-term abortion, 23 felony counts of "making false information and 27 counts of "unlawful failure to maintain records. Founded by a racist, many minority leaders have spoken out against Planned Parenthood's apparent racial infanticide.
- "As much as liberals decry major corporations that act as if they're above the law, there's always quiet when the subject is Planned Parenthood, America's No. 1 corporate provider of abortions."
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America attained nearly $1 billion in income for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2006, after performing a record 264,943 abortions. The federal government gave it $305 million in taxpayer funds.
- Planned Parenthood enjoys an annual profit of over $50 million as the United States' largest abortion provider, but a clinic pleads poverty in complying with the same laws that apply to other surgical procedures. For an example of liberal bias that omits any reference to the complications and hardships caused by abortion, see today's L.A. Times article by Stephanie Simon, who once reported on Conservapedia. A full rebuttal is being developed here.
- A large church group is no longer fooled by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation, after learning how it supports Planned Parenthood, the large abortion provider. The Church group cuts its ties and sends its donations for breast cancer elsewhere.
- Planned Parenthood Sues to Strike Down Missouri Abortion Law. 
- Abortion is wrong and these doctors are using deceit.
- Partial-Birth Abortion Ban's Legal Loophole. Doctors are circumventing the law by using lethal drugs to kill fetuses in the womb, so the baby is not alive when it's "delivered."
- Fall American football news: the Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation continues to be a large donor to Planned Parenthood of NE Florida. Planned Parenthood is the United States' largest abortion provider.
- Planned Parenthood in the United States is sued for death of woman. 
- Michelle Malkin wants us to remember the forgotten victims of Planned Parenthood 
- Planned Parenthood, Worse Than You Think. Human Events: 
- Planned Parenthood threatens student reporter with lawsuit for exposing possible wrongdoing at the abortion mill. 
- Planned Parenthood urges minor to lie about her age to illegally obtain abortion.
- Liberal falsehood of the day: Rudy Giuliani now claims that he gave money to Planned Parenthood to increase adoptions. This former supporter of George McGovern must know that Planned Parenthood does far more abortions (nearly 200 times more) than it refers for adoptions. See here.