Ralph Northam is an extreme pro-abort who is the Democrat Governor of Virginia. He has defended infanticide. In early February 2019, it was discovered that Northam included a photo on his medical yearbook page of two people posing together, one wearing blackface and another dressed as a KKK member, although Northam implausibly denied that he was one of the two after he admitted to being one of them. After his comments, 50% of Democrats continued to support Northam.
In response, racist Democrats then tried to prevent Northam's resignation by exploiting sexual assault allegations against the African American Lt. Governor. Then, the Attorney General who would be third in line of succession revealed that he, too, had also appeared in blackface at a college party in the 1980s.
- Duke, Selwyn (February 1, 2019). Post-natal Abortion Northam: Virginia Is for Killers? The New American. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Mainwaring, Doug (January 30, 2019). Virginia Gov. supports infanticide of babies born alive after failed abortions. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Chretien, Claire (February 1, 2019). Yearbook photo of Virginia gov. who defended infanticide shows KKK costume. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Nolte, John (February 2, 2019). Nolte: Ralph ‘The Coonman’ Northam Is the Media’s Governor. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Nolte, John (February 5, 2019). Nolte: 50% Of Virginia Democrats Still Back Baby-Killing, Blackface Northam. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Updated Virginia Racism Ad, American Mirror