Refuge means a state or place of safety and security.
It may also refer to a more specific meaning:
- Wildlife refuge, a sanctuary for wildlife
- Refuge (Buddhism), the minimum requirement along with the Five Precepts for being a Buddhist
- Right of asylum, protection of someone persecuted for political or religious beliefs
- A Redoubt, such as the American Redoubt or the Swiss Redoubt
- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.” – Proverbs 22:3
Refuge has more than one meaning. As such, this article is merely a disambiguation page, listing articles associated with Refuge.
If you were linked to this page from another article, feel free to edit that article to make it point at the correct entry.