|Richard J. Durbin|
|Senate Minority Whip|
From: January 3, 2015 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Senior U.S. Senator from Illinois|
From: January 7, 1997 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former U.S. Representative from Illinois's 20th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 1983 – January 3, 1997
|Spouse(s)||Loretta Schaefer Durbin|
Richard Joseph “Dick” Durbin (born November 21, 1944) is a liberal, pro-abortion Democrat U.S. Senator from Illinois, despite claiming to be pro-life early his political career. From 2007 to 2014, Senator Durbin was the Senate Majority Whip.
Durbin is a wholehearted supporter of the Biden regime's War on Parents.
Durbin voted for the New Jim Crow crime bill that discriminated against African Americans and led to the disproportionate mass incarceration of young black men. The bill was sponsored by Democrat segregationist Joe Biden. During the debate on police reform and the communist sponsored Defund the Police movement, Durbin used racist dog whistle language on the Senate floor, attacking Sen. Tim Scott by implying Scott's proposals was a "token" response.
Early life, education
Durbin was born on November 21, 1944 in East St. Louis, Illinois. He graduated from Georgetown University with a B.S. in 1966 and a J.D. in 1969.
Durbin was an attorney. He was elected to the U.S. Senate on November 5, 1996 and re-elected in 2002. In 2004, Durbin was elected as Minority Whip. In December 2006 Senator Durbin was elected by his fellow Democratic senators to the post of Assistant Majority Leader, also known as Majority Whip.
Senator Durbin is married to Loretta Schaefer Durbin. They have three children and one grandchild.
Interest group ratings
Based on the ratings from interest groups, Dick Durbin has a very liberal platform.
- Rated 100% by NARAL, indicating an anti-life voting record
- Rated 4% from Citizens Against Government Waste
- Rated 60% by the ACLU
- Rated 0% by the Christian Coalition: an anti-family voting record.
- Rated F by the NRA, indicating an anti-2nd Amendment Rights voting record.
- Rated 85% by the AFL-CIO, indicating a pro-union voting record.
- Rated 14% by NTU, indicating a "Big Spender" on tax votes.
Senator Durbin made a statement In 2005 morally equating U.S. treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, (zero killed, a few died of suicide) with prisoner treatment by Pol Pot (200,000 killed, 1,500,000 died). He later apologized for his comments.
"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings."
After countless stories of election fraud by the group ACORN, Dick Durbin was one of seven Democrats that voted to continue funding ACORN. The vote failed and ACORN was stripped of funding in the Senate 
Bill Wilson of Americans for Limited Government said, "The ACORN Housing Corporation has long been pushing the very loose-lending policies that helped destroy the housing industry. And now it has been exposed for working with prostitutes, as well. Yet, these seven Senators [Durbin] have knowingly voted to keep sending taxpayer money to a highly corrupt organization of pushers and pimps," 
- ↑ Chretien, Claire (March 2, 2018). Bishop Paprocki: ‘Shameful’ that Georgetown honored pro-abortion Catholic senator. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 28, 2021.
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-durbin-praises-garland-fbi-parents-school-board-meetings/
- ↑ August 21, 1994. FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 416. clerk.house.gov. Retrieved October 28, 2021.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/dqlltlgltZ8
- ↑ Durbin Apologizes for Nazi, Gulag, Pol Pot Remarks, Sharon Kehnemui Liss, Fox News, June 22, 2005
- ↑ Senate denies ACORN funding, Politico, September 14, 2009
- ↑ ALG Condemns 7 Senators,Politico Mafioso, September 16, 2009
- Official U.S. Senate Website
- Durbin Compares U.S. Troops to Nazis, Soviets, & Pol Pot, 
- What Liberals Say - Dick Durbin, Accuracy In Media
- Durbin's Position On the Issues
- Voting record