The Rothschild family is a family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild who established his banking business in the 1760s in Frankfurt.
The name Rothschild was synonymous with great billionaire-level of wealth and extravagance. The Rothschilds are famous for their 41+ palaces, art collecting and philanthropy. The scale and level of luxury is unparalleled even by the wealthiest royal families. In 1909 British Prime Minister Lloyd George stated that Lord Nathan Rothschild was Britain's most powerful man.
Rothschild means literally Red shield in German.
For the last two centuries, Rothschilds have often been the subject of conspiracy theories. Some theories suggest that, as a Bankster cartel, the Rothschilds control most of the world's wealth and financial institutions. Other theories suggest that the Rothschilds were responsible for indirectly starting or stopping wars. At least one conspiracy theory indicated that the family played a huge role in the creation of Israel shortly after World War II. Much of the conspiracy theories were suggested to be a result of anti-Semitic prejudice. The age-old myth - conspiracy theory has deep antisemitic roots, and over time has been used as a vehicle to promote different forms of hate.
Sadly, it took 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed. 
And despite, The New American criticizing the Rockefellers foundation as well as Rothschild family and supposed similarities, on multiple occasions, it's widely accepted an empty shadow and is known as dogwhistling.
- "The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking ... we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. ... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"
- "This multinational banking family is a byword for wealth, power – and discretion... The Rothschild name has become synonymous with money and power to a degree that perhaps no other family has ever matched."
- "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines.
- "Rothschild is the lord and master of the money markets of the world and virtually lord and master of everything else. He literally held the revenues of Southern Italy in pawn, and Monarchs and Ministers of all countries courted his advice and were guided by his suggestions."- Benjamin Disraeli
- "Under this roof are the heads of the family of Rothschild - a name famous in every capital of Europe and every division of the globe. If you like, we shall divide the United States into two parts, one for you, James [Rothschild], and one for you, Lionel [Rothschild]. Napoleon will do exactly and all that I shall advise him." -Benjamin Disraeli
- ↑ Elon, Amos (1996). Founder: Meyer Amschel Rothschild and His Time. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0-00-255706-1.
- ↑ The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World, (London 2008), page 78.
- ↑ The House of Rothschild: Money's prophets, 1798–1848, Volume 1, Niall Ferguson, 1999, page 481-85
- ↑ A History of the Jews, Paul Johnson (London 2004), page 319–20
- ↑ The Rough Guide to Conspiracy Theories, James McConnachie, Robin Tudge Edition: 2 – 2008
- ↑ Levy, Richard S. (2005). Antisemitism: A Historical Encyclopedia of Prejudice. ABC-CLIO. ISBN 1-85109-439-3.
- ↑ Poliakov, Leon (2003). The History of Anti-semitism: From Voltaire to Wagner. University of Pennsylvania Press. ISBN 0-8122-1865-5.
- ↑ Brustein, William (2003). Roots of hate. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-77478-0.
- ↑ Perry, Marvin (2002). Antisemitism: Myth and Hate from Antiquity to the Present. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 0-312-16561-7.
- ↑ Jovan Byford (2011). Conspiracy Theories: A Critical Introduction. Palgrave Macmillan. Retrieved on 17 February 2014.
- ↑ Peter Knight (2003). Conspiracy Theories in American History: An Encyclopedia. ABC-CLIO. Retrieved on 17 February 2014.
- ↑ Richard Allen Landes and Steven T. Katz (2012). The Paranoid Apocalypse: A Hundred-year Retrospective on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. NYU Press. Retrieved on 17 February 2014.
- ↑ Carl Skutsch (2013). Encyclopedia of the World's Minorities. Routledge. Retrieved on 17 February 2014.
- ↑ Michael Streeter (2008). Behind Closed Doors: The Power and Influence of Secret Societies. New Holland Publishers. Retrieved on 17 February 2014.
- ↑ Paul Salmons. Debunking the Rothschild conspiracy (Feb 12, 2022) 
- ↑ The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed? (03 May 2015). The Interdependent
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/pope-joins-rothschilds-and-mega-banks-for-inclusive-capitalism/
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/pope-rothschilds-join-big-biz-for-fascist-global-technocracy/
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/deep-state-follow-the-rothschild-soros-and-rockefeller-money/
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/george-soros-funded-by-the-house-of-rothschild/
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/rothschild-crony-capitalist-summit-plots-against-free-markets/
- ↑ https://thenewamerican.com/strong-cities-network-trilateral-cfr-rothschild-connections/
- ↑ Where do these conspiracy theories come from? March 28, 2018
- ↑ Florida Guv’s Press Sec Walks Back Rothschild-Dog-Whistle Tweet After Backlash, Nov. 18, 2021.
- ↑ (1836) Weekly Register.
- ↑ Daily Telegraph,The Rothschilds: They prefer to let their money do the talking, William Langley, Published: 9:59 pm BST 25 Oct 2008
- ↑ The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World, (London 2008), page 91.
- ↑ https://www.azquotes.com/quote/1461246?ref=rothschild
- ↑ https://www.azquotes.com/quote/1003925