for the current version see Muellergate timeline 2019;
please link back as the story unfolds.
The Russiagate timeline chronicles Obama administration appointees and holdovers, in collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC, efforts to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump and, after he was elected, remove him from office. The Obama FBI Counterintelligence Division and DOJ National Security Division conducted an illegal counterintelligence operation against domestic political opponents.
|Ukrainian collusion in blue|
2015 Progressive Police State
What Nixon contemplated - misuse of the FBI and CIA against domestic opponents - but failed to accomplish yet was nevertheless forced from office, Obama achieved beyond anyone's wildest expectations. The post-Watergate reform Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to supervise Executive Branch power was systematically and wantonly circumvented to harass political opponents in an attempt to dictate the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and blackmail the winner with illegally gathered evidence should the Obama coterie of conspirators fail.
Obamagate timeline 2015 - the progressive police state documents how the Leftist authoritarian utopia under President Barack Obama was firmly in place to cover-up the crimes of Hillary Rodham Clinton, compromise whomever the 2016 GOP nominee would be, and rig the 2016 election for Hillary Clinton. This assault on American democracy is indisputable.
The origins of intelligence lures, FBI provocateurs or Spygate. Sally Yates terminates independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others. Papadopoulos set up.
Comey gives immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
During a period of November 2015 through April 18, 2016, Justice Department political insiders and outside political contractors, including FusionGPS, accessed the NSA and FBI database using FISA-702(17) “About Queries”. They gathered information on political opposition of candidate Hillary Clinton, including Donald Trump campaign officials and affiliates. NSA Director Mike Rogers suspected illegal abuse and instructed the NSA compliance officer to conduct a full FISA audit. The NSA began querying DOJ and FBI activity.
The unlawfully obtained FISA intelligence information ended up with Fusion GPS. The key personnel in FusionGPS are husband and wife Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby. Mary Jacoby's relationship with the Clintons’ goes back to the Rose Law Firm.
2016 Election year
The FBI 'small group' was participating in a plan to exonerate Hillary Clinton in her email investigation. That same FBI small group was simultaneously conducting opposition research on candidate Donald Trump and his campaign team. Those FBI officials were allied by entities outside the government. The ‘outside group’ were “contractors”. One of the contractors was FusionGPS or entities in contact with FusionGPS.
The contractors were using FBI intelligence databases to conduct opposition research “searches” on Trump campaign officials, FISA-702(16)(17) “To/From” and “About” queries. This FISA abuse was the allowed by the FBI, but the NSA detected the abuses in early 2016. NSA Dir. Admiral Mike Rogers stepped in on April 18, 2016, and stopped the FBI contractors from having any further access. Without access to the FBI intelligence database, the group needed a workaround.
The DOJ side of the operation was conducted within the National Security Division headed by John P Carlin. The DOJ-NSD could use the NSA/FBI database and pass information to, and receive information from, Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ official Bruce Ohr. Nellie was hired by FusionGPS immediately after NSA Dir. Admiral Mike Rogers shut down the FBI ‘contractor’ use of the system. Nellie would be the go-between. On May 23, 2016, she received a technician-level amateur radio license. There was speculation about timing given her cybersecurity knowledge, was Nellie Ohr hoping to use non-cyber short wave communications to hide her participation in that nefarious effort from the NSA? 
The problem was that any information from within the FISA searches could not be directly used by the FBI because they would have to explain how they gained it, and all search queries without a warrant were illegal. FusionGPS then hired the retired British MI6 officer Christopher Steele. The FBI needed to launder the intelligence product.
Chris Steele would be the laundry for the intelligence information pulled from the U.S. system. Unauthorized FISA-702(16)(17) results were passed on to Christopher Steele by Nellie Ohr. Steele would then wash the intelligence product, repackage it into what became known as the Steele dossier, and pass it back to the FBI ‘small group’ as evidence for use in their counterintelligence operation beginning in July 2016. Dir. James Comey intentionally failed to notify the Congressional Gang of Eight, denying congressional oversight of the operation.
Proof of this laundry process is found in a “search query” result that was actually a mistake. The faulty intelligence mistake was the travel history of Michael Cohen, a long-time Trump lawyer. The FISA search returned a Michael Cohen traveling to Prague, but it was the wrong Michael Cohen. However, that mistaken result was passed on to Chris Steele, and it made its way into the Steele dossier. Absent of a FISA search, there's no other way Christopher Steele could identify a random “Michael Cohen” traveling to Prague. The Cohen mistake created a trail from Chris Steele to the FISA database.
All of the unauthorized FISA-702 search queries, “To From”(16) and/or “About”(17), of the NSA/FBI database were returning results. Those results are “raw intelligence”. That raw intelligence needed “unmasking”, that's where the Department of State (DOS) is involved. The U.N. Ambassador is part of the DOS. Samantha Power testified she wasn't doing the daily “unmasking” identified by the House Intelligence Committee investigation. Someone, or a group of people, within the State Department, were doing unmasking requests using Ms. Power's authority. The collaborative process by officials within the State Department, as outlined and supported by Senator Chuck Grassley and his investigation, explains why those officials were also communicating with Christopher Steele.
The assembled but highly compartmentalized reports from the DOJ-NSD, FBI-Counterintelligence, Department of State, Office of National Intelligence (James Clapper) and CIA (John Brennan), was then constructed to become part of President Obama's Daily Intelligence Briefing (PDB). That's where National Security Adviser Susan Rice comes in and her frequent unmasking of the assembled intelligence product.
The Obama PDB was then redistributed internally to more than three dozen administration officials who President Obama allowed access his PDB. This includes the heads of DOJ, DOJ-NSD, FBI, FBI-counterintel, CIA, DOS, ODNI, NSA and Pentagon.
The distribution of the PDB was how each disparate member of the administration, the larger intelligence apparatus, knew of the ongoing big picture without having to assemble together for direct discussion.
2017 Deep State coup 1.0
The information the FBI collected, and the material Christopher Steele and FusionGPS manufactured, were used to create the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, and to manipulate the FISA court into granting a FISA warrant - what Peter Strzok called “the insurance policy” against Trump's election. When James Comey reopened the Clinton investigation ten days before the election in October 2016, and Hillary's lead in the polls started to drop, the "insurance policy" became operational: officially sanctioned leaks alleging collusion between Trump and Russia were rampant.
When James Comey asked for a private meeting with Trump on January 6, 2017, to present Trump with Hillary Clinton's fictional opposition research as a US intelligence product, Comey briefed Trump only on the sexual allegations and not a word about Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Michael Cohen being targeted under the FISA Act. According to Comey, he acted on the instructions of John Brennan and James Clapper. Clapper dutifully leaked the fact that Trump had been briefed on allegations that he consorted with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel in 2013 in an unsavory way to Jake Tapper of CNN. CNN reported the made-up news from the supposed "intelligence report" and linked to the opposition research report on BuzzFeed, claiming it was some sort of official document in the hands of the US intelligence community that the government was acting on. The intelligence community had implemented the "insurance policy". Russiagate was no longer just Hillary Clinton's political campaign directed against Trump, it was now a disinformation operation aimed at deceiving the American people.
In early March 2017, Evelyn Farkas, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia from the Obama Administration, appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe and shared efforts to get information about Trump staff to The Hill in hopes to get information out. To many people this proved President Trump's claim that Obama had "his wires tapped" at Trump Tower. Later in that same month she tries to backtrack and change the meaning of what she was saying.
- See also: FISA abuse timeline
The illegal FISA warrants gave the FBI unfettered access to real time upstream and downstream electronic communications of the Trump campaign. Having found no evidence of collusion between Russia, Vladimir Putin, and the Trump campaign, the FBI turned to sexual innuendo and payoffs which was fed to the State Department by Clinton operatives, and from the State Department to the FBI.
- January. Adam Lovinger was a Strategic Affairs analyst with the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment (ONA). He had been working on loan as a White House National Security Council analyst after being selected for the position by General Michael Flynn.
- 1 January. House Intel Cmte. expands investigation beyond Russian interference into illegal activities of the Obama DOJ & Obama holdovers in the FBI. Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok, James Baker, Lisa Page, Sally Moyer; and Greg Brower all summoned to testify.
- National Review takes apart the New York Times effort to salvage their collusion narrative and the Steele dossier. NYT originally reported the FBI's Trump investigation began after Carter Page's trip to Moscow. Now that it's known the Steele dossier was manufactured by Hillary Clinton and used to hoax the FISA court, NYT claims the FBI investigation began with George Papadopoulos in night of drinking in London.
- 2 January. Sen. Chuck Grassley’s staff has obtained a sworn affidavit from an FBI agent that directly contradicts former Dir. James Comey's assurance. The agent testified under penalty of perjury that the Clinton email case did not address the destruction of federal records. The FBI did not pursue criminal charges when Clinton’s email archives were permanently deleted from her private server days after a subpoena for them was issued by a Congressional Committee investigating the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The deletion occurred on the same day (Mar. 31, 2013) Clinton’s former chief of staff Cheryl Mills and her lawyer had a call with the computer firm that handled the erasure using an anti-recovery software called BleachBit. “What did the FBI do to investigate this apparent obstruction?” Grassley asked. “According to affidavits filed in federal court — absolutely nothing. The FBI focused only on the handling of classified information.”
- President Trump calls for prosecution of Huma Abedin.
- 3 January. Democrats start walking back and distancing themselves from the Steele dossier fraud.
- Mueller investigation from the beginning was never to find Russian interference in the election. It always was and continues to be a rear-guard action to protect former and current FBI officials.
- Nunes’ deadline - FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy AG Rosenstein requested an emergency and unscheduled meeting with House Speaker Paul Ryan. Rosenstein is going over Nunes head to ward off a contempt of Congress citation for failing to deliver Lisa Page and others, and documents, in response to the August 24, 2017 subpeaona. Ryan grants Rosenstein a few more weeks. Lisa Page testified July 13, 2018 that Rosenstein never contacted her to testify.
- Manafort sues Mueller for exceeding investigatory mandate.
- Fire breaks out at Hillary & Bill Clinton's NY Chappaqua residence. Reports from last week stated Hillary Clinton was in possession of State Department documents labeled 'Muslim Engagement Documents' from her tenure as Secretary of State, which may be the only copies extant.
- TrumpSoldier tweets on Christopher Wray's testimony and actions that can be taken based upon the upcoming January 15 OIG Report. Policy, personnel, procedures, and re-opening of investigations. Immunity agreements can also be rescinded. Rescinding immunity agreements and re-opening investigations can be handled without a Special Prosecutor. Any findings that require the DOJ to investigate itself, the Steele dossier for example, will have to be handled by a Special Prosecutor.
- Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida reports the Obama administration warned Iranian Quds Force Commander Qassem Soleimani of an impending assassination plot by Israel near Damascus in 2015, prolonging the life of the terrorist mastermind over political differences with Israel and a desire to pass the Iran nuclear deal.
- 4 January. A day after the Chappaqua fire, FBI announces probe into the Clinton Foundation.
- Original May 2, 2016 unedited James Comey memo released; “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statute proscribing gross negligence in the handling of classified information and of the statute proscribing misdemeanor mishandling, my judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey penned. The passage was edited on May 16, 2016, revised memo that removed references to “gross negligence” and “misdemeanor mishandling,” leaving a much more generic reference to “potential violations of the statutes.” Comey originally concluded Clinton was “grossly negligent” – the statutory term supporting felony mishandling of classified information – when she and her aides transmitted 110 emails containing classified information through her nonsecure server but that subordinates edited the term to the lesser “extremely careless.”
- Comey's original draft a references the FBI working on a joint assessment with the intelligence community about possible national security damage from the classified information that passed through Clinton's nonsecure email servers. “We have done extensive work with the assistance of our colleagues elsewhere in the Intelligence Community to understand what indications there might be of compromise by hostile actors in connection with the private email operation,” Comey originally wrote. The reference to the rest of the intelligence community was edited out in the May 16, 2016 the revised memo.
- The edits were made by subordinates to Comey including Peter Strzok and then accepted by Comey before he usurped Attn . Gen. Loretta Lynch's authority and announced that he would not recommend criminal charges of Hillary Clinton.
- All James Comey memos written after meetings with President Trump were classified at the time they were written and remain classified to this day. Comey leaked memos he wrote through a surrogate to the New York Times, a felony.
- Agreement made between Chairman Devin Nunes and DOJ Asst. Attn. Gen. Rod Rosenstein for complete disclosure of all unredacted documents AND a list of witnesses who Nunes wanted the committee to question. Included are FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who exchanged anti-Trump text messages during an affair and previously worked on the special counsel's Russia probe; FBI general counsel James Baker, who was reassigned; FBI head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap, whom ex-FBI boss James Comey testified made the decision not to brief Congress about the Russia case during last year's election; and Bruce Ohr, a DOJ official reassigned after concealing meetings with persons involved in the dossier.
- 5 January. Senate Judiciary Committee makes criminal referral of Hillary Clinton operative Christopher Steele to the Justice Department for investigation and prosecution. Steele lied to federal authorities about his contacts with reporters regarding information in the Steele dossier.
- The criminal referral is based on FBI reports of meetings with Steele that the FBI has given to the Senate Judiciary Committee. Within those FBI reports are conflicting statements and accounts. If what the FBI says is true, then Steele is lying. If not, the Obama FBI and DOJ made materially false statements to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Hillary Clinton now under three investigations, the Clinton Foundation, her private email server and destruction of documents, the Uranium One scandal and possibly a fourth, Project Cassandra, the Obama administration's sabotaging investigations into Hezbollah's drug trafficking and criminal activity.
- 7 January. Washington DC Press Corps knew for a full year Hillary Clinton was behind the Steele dossier and hid it from the public. Paul Sperry reported "DC press corps suppressed for full year the fact that Clinton campaign paid for the anti-Trump Russia dossier. Journalists knew Clinton behind dossier as early as September 2016 & kept mum, reporting dossier’s allegations as if they were legitimate intelligence!” Shortly after the Washington Post published their bombshell in mid-October revealing Hillary Clinton's camp paid for the dossier, prominent New York Times reporters came forward claiming they were lied to by Hillary's people. When NY Time reporter Kenneth Vogel questioned Clinton's campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, he pushed back “vigorously” saying Vogel's sources were wrong.
- 8 January. Reports say House Intel Cmte. has now received all DOJ & FBI documents on the Steel dossier. Only Rep. Trey Gowdy, John Ratcliffe, Adam Schiff and House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte reviewed the original FISA documents.
- Bruce Ohr demoted a second time.Ohr was stripped of his directorship of OCDETF as well. Ohr was directly involved with Project Cassandra, the interagency investigation spearheaded by the DEA that tracked a massive international narcotics and money laundering scheme allegedly run by Hezbollah. The project and its potential prosecutions were sidelined by senior Obama administration officials who didn't want to upset Iran in the lead-up to the Iran nuclear deal in 2015.
- 9 January. Sen. Dianne Feinstein posts entire Glenn Simpson testimony. Included in Simpson's testimony:
"Essentially, what [Christopher Steele] told me was [the FBI] had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source, and that — that they — my understanding was that they believed Chris at this point — that they believed Chris’s information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing, and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump campaign."Observers speculate the purpose of Feinstein's leak is to give a heads up to the mole.
- Simpson says that the FBI paid for Steele to travel to Rome.
- Simpson admits the Russian lawyers Natalia Veselnitskaya was hired by Simpson to lobby for the removal of sanctions. Simpson acknowledges that he either worked with or knows of four attendees at the Trump Tower meeting: Irakle Kaveladze, Veselnitskaya, Rinat Akhmetshin, and Anatoli Samochornov. The last one also worked on the Prevezon case. Simpson perjured himself in denying that the Democratic party and their nominee were his clients.
- Congress was briefed on the contents of the Steele dossier during the campaign by the FBI, not Steele or FusionGPS, according to a Fusion GPS-sourced story in September 2016 by Michael Isikoff for Yahoo! News.
- Rep. DeSantis asks for complete declassification of DOJ & FBI Steele dossier investigation.
- Ken Dilanian, an NBC reporter identified as one source who frequently helps FusionGPS disseminate stories for its clients. FusionGPS also paid reporters from the New York Times, ABC, NBC, Washington Post, Yahoo News, The New Yorker, and Mother Jones (David Corn) to disseminate Hillary Clinton's disinformation.
- Longtime attorney for President Trump, Michael Cohen, files defamation lawsuits against FusionGPS and BuzzFeed. The lawsuit seeks $100 million in damages from FusionGPS.
- 10 January. In a meeting between Rosenstein and HPSCI staff Fox News reported:
“The DAG [Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein] criticized the Committee for sending our requests in writing and was further critical of the Committee’s request to have DOJ/FBI do the same when responding,” the committee's then-senior counsel for counterterrorism Kash Patel wrote to the House Office of General Counsel. “Going so far as to say that if the Committee likes being litigators, then ‘we [DOJ] too [are] litigators, and we will subpoena your records and your emails,’ referring to HPSCI [House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] and Congress overall.”
A second House committee staffer at the meeting backed up Patel’s account, writing: “Let me just add that watching the Deputy Attorney General launch a sustained personal attack against a congressional staffer in retaliation for vigorous oversight was astonishing and disheartening. ... Also, having the nation’s #1 (for these matters) law enforcement officer threaten to 'subpoena your calls and emails' was downright chilling."
The committee staffer noted that Rosenstein’s comment could be interpreted as meaning the department would “vigorously defend a contempt action" -- which might be expected. But the staffer continued, "I also read it as a not-so-veiled threat to unleash the full prosecutorial power of the state against us.”
- 11 January. Feinstein regrets releasing Simpson transcript.
- 12 January. Indictment handed out in Mueller & Rosenstein's mishandled Rosatom case.
- 13 January. Clinton Foundation funds used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding.
- 16 January. Chairman Bob Goodlatte writes to FISA court judge Rosemary Collyer:
As the Presiding Judge of the FISC, you must be similarly concerned that the Executive Branch allegedly used an unverified dossier as evidence showing probable cause that someone connected with the Trump campaign, Carter Page, was an agent of a foreign power.
- 17 January. Reps. Ted Poe, Thomas Massie, and Louie Gohmert call for prosecution of Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper for perjury before five year statute of limitations expires March 12.
- Sweden preparing to use army to combat Muslim gang violence. In an address to parliament Social Democrat Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said "This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years."
- 18 January. House Intel Cmte. votes to delay interviews with Strzok, Lisa Page, Priestap, Baker and Bruce Ohr because of ongoing IG and internal DOJ prosecutor's criminal investigation.
- Matt Gaetz Issues Statement Demanding Intelligence Committee Release Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI to Public After Viewing.
- Simpson stands by August 22, 2017, testimony regarding a mole in the Trump campaign; the December 30, 2017 New York Times Papadopoulos cover story, and subsequent retractions of Simpson's testimony, are bunk.
- 19 January. The FISA memo and Obamagate investigation in context:
- House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes is focused on the FISA abuse; and overall abuse from the larger intelligence community (FBI, CIA, ODNI and NSA). The FISA-702 angle is his leverage to reveal it.
- Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is focused on the Dossier fraud; and the overall DOJ and FBI corruption. The Steele Dossier is his leverage to reveal it.
- House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte is focused on the FBI and DOJ corruption; and his leverage is the Office of Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, and the year-long IG investigation that just turned over 1.2 million pages of investigative documents.
- The white hats: ODNI Dan Coats, the man who declassified the original FISA court opinion in May 2017, NSA Dir. Mike Rogers, CIA Dir. Mike Pompeo, FBI Dir. Christopher Wray, Attn. Gen. Jeff Sessions, Inspector General Michael Horowitz and Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein have each played a significant role in preparing to expose the Obama/DOJ/FBI lawbreaking. Reps. Jim Jordan and Ron DeSantis will be working toward messaging and clearing the fog from the fake news media.
- Every Democrat on House Intelligence Cmte. votes against allowing members of the full House to see Obama administration's illegal FISA warrant application on Trump and associates. The Obama DOJ and FBI procured a foreign intelligence surveillance warrant against Trump associates using as probable cause false evidence manufactured by Hillary Clinton. Release of the documents to the public by the end of the month is expected to expose severe abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the Obama administration.
- Comey, McCabe, Strzok and others deliberately gave unlimited and unsupervised access to the most private raw FISA data to Fusion GPS.
- Man who offered $130,000 reward for info on the Murder of Seth Rich is attacked by unknown assailant. The attack “looked professional.”
- 21 January. FBI destroyed evidence during early days of the coup, between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017. True Pundit reports: The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations. The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC). “The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC. He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017. Boyd attributed the failure to “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.” “The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,” Boyd wrote.
- Loretta Lynch knew well in advance of FBI Dir. James Comey's 2016 press conference that he would recommend against charging Hillary Clinton, according to a new information turned over to the Senate Homeland Security Committee.
- 22 January. Attn. Gen. Jeff Sessions announces 'the Inspector General discovered the FBI's system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2016, to May 17, 2017. The department apprised the congressional committees of the missing text messages on Friday in the transmittal letter when providing the available text messages to them. I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken. We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source. If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately."
- Chairmans Gowdy, Goodlatte, Nunes release statement on missing Strzok-Page texts. "The contents of these text messages between top FBI officials are extremely troubling in terms of when certain key decisions were made by the Department of Justice and the FBI, by whom these decisions were made, and the evident bias exhibited by those in charge of the investigation. The omission of text messages between December 2016 and May 2017, a critical gap encompassing the FBI’s Russia investigation, is equally concerning. Rather than clearing up prior FBI and DOJ actions, these recently produced documents cause us to further question the credibility and objectivity of certain officials at the FBI.”
- Unsealed FISA court ruling shows 85% of Obama's FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA searches were illegal and illegally provided to government outsiders. A Report was released in April 2017 that received no publicity until recently. The report was a ruling on the results of an investigation or audit into FISA searches made by Obama's FBI and DOJ during Obama's time in office. The report shows Obama's FBI and DOJ participated in widespread criminal searches and criminal sharing of data with non authorized entities outside of government.
- 23 January. Sen. Ron Johnson claims FBI “informant” has information about secret DOJ/FBI meetings
- Sen. Ron Johnson releases copies of text messages between Strzok and Lisa Page and FBI Lead Investigator Peter Strzok which Strzok indicates the he saw no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion and was reluctant to join the Special Counsel Robert Mueller team because “there’s no big there there.”
- FBI “Small Group” Key Figure, James Rybicki. Rybicki was former FBI Dir.Comey's chief-of-staff and retained that position under current FBI Dir. Chris Wray. Rybicki was the key figure in circulating and coordinating the “Clinton Exoneration Statement” read by Director Comey on July 5, 2016. For the Clinton project Rybicki was the hub collecting and dispatching communication as the ‘talking points’ were constructed, edited, refined and ultimately finalized. Rybicki was the communication hub surrounding the Clinton-Lynch ‘Tarmac Meeting’ discussion points that led to public statements.
- True Pundit reports
A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.
The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.
“This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined,” the official said. “It would reveal some frightening conversations.”
Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?
“(Director) Wray wants a lid on this,” the FBI official said. “Many know there was talk of harming Trump politically but there is a group here (in D.C. HQ) that understands it goes deeper. We need a special counsel or Homeland Security. Somebody has to clean this up outside of DOJ. It is unacceptable.
“This is much larger than just texts between two FBI agents...Text messages just don’t disappear,” the FBI official said. “Not here. Someone outside DOJ has to look at all emails and texts. These (FBI bosses) are bad people. You’ve only scratched the surface.”
The high-ranking FBI official called on lawmakers and the Inspector General to focus on the text and email messages of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. The official referred to McCabe’s official and personal correspondences “an anti-Trump treasure trove.”
As reported in March 2017 by True Pundit, McCabe openly threatened President Trump and then-National Security Adviser Gen. Mike Flynn, saying first we “F*** Flynn and then we F*** Trump” to several high-ranking FBI bosses who cheered his comment....Flynn has since been indicted and plead guilty to a charge of lying to the FBI from an investigation supervised by McCabe after a FBI interview conducted by Peter Strzok, one of the agents busted sending anti-Trump texts. And Trump remains under investigation by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a figure linked to several conflicts of interest in the case including prior deals with McCabe.
As reported yesterday in True Pundit, members of the FBI and Justice Department’s top brass at their Washington D.C.headquarters and other field offices are now using burner phones to stay under the radar of federal investigators and lawmakers, according to FBI insiders....
While that is disturbing on one level, FBI and DOJ hierarchy employing the telecom habits of drug cartel bosses reaches a new low for the once-heralded federal law enforcement agency and the DOJ. And breaks federal laws as well.
Per The Hill yesterday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday announced the Justice Department will investigate missing text messages sent between two FBI agents critical of President Trump...
- New York Post reports Evidence suggests massive scandal is brewing at the FBI.
- Friend of James Comey who leaked sensitive FBI memos to the New York Times in the wake of Comey's firing in May 2017 now claims to be Comey's personal attorney. Daniel Richman, a law professor at Columbia University, refused to disclose when exactly he became Comey's attorney. Comey was interviewed by Mueller's office in 2017. According to the New York Times, the line of questioning focused on memos that Comey wrote and later leaked after he was fired from his job by President Trump. Sen. Chuck Grassley wrote in a letter to the DOJ on January 3 that at least one of the memos Comey provided to his friend was classified. “My staff has since reviewed these memoranda in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI, and I reviewed them in a SCIF at the Office of Senate Security, The FBI insisted that these reviews take place in a SCIF because the majority of the memos are classified. Of the seven memos, four are marked classified at the ‘SECRET’ or ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ levels. If it's true that Professor Richman had four of the seven memos, then in light of the fact that four of the seven memos the Committee reviewed are classified, it would appear that at least one memo the former FBI director gave Professor Richman contained classified information.”
- Joe Biden brags to an event hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations describing the pressure he put on Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 to fire then Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop a criminal probe into Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company on whose board Biden's son, Hunter Biden, sat. Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in funds unless the prosecutor was fired.
“They were walking out to a press conference. I said, ‘Nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.’ They said: ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president. I said, 'Call him,’ ” Biden says. “I said, ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.’ I said: ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.’ I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”
- 24 January. Victims of the Obama criminal gang in the DOJ and FBI consider suing for financial damages and lost job opportunities. Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign aide, said “It appears as if the FBI and Department of Justice were weaponized against the president and his associates, including me. I was informed I was unmasked and surveilled....This investigation has destroyed many lives and drained many bank accounts. If the FBI or the DOJ indeed broke the law, a group of us plan to sue to recover the damage to our families and businesses.” Caputo was forced to liquidate his children's college fund to pay for legal representation. "It’s just not fair, just because Hillary Clinton failed in her quest to become president of the United States.” J.D. Gordon, a former Trump campaign national security adviser, said “The Trump-Russia scandal is not just the hoax of the century… it’s also the crime of the century. Over the past year, we’ve witnessed a high-tech coup in action against President Trump accompanied by a widespread defamation campaign against dozens of Trump Associates."
- Daily Beast reports the House FISA memo findings specifically cite James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe complicit in Obama administration illegal wiretaps on political opponents.
- 25 January. Sen. Grassley asks DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, Hillary for America (HFA), John Podesta and HFA Chief Strategist Joel Benenson to provide for the period from March 2016 through January 2017 all communications to, from, copying, or to: Fusion GPS; Bean LLC; Glenn Simpson; Mary Jacoby; Peter Fritsch; Tom Catan; Jason Felch; Neil King; David Michaels; Taylor Sears; Patrick Corcoran; Laura Sego; Jay Bagwell; Erica Castro; Nellie Ohr; Rinat Akhmetshin; Ed Lieberman; Edward Baumgartner; Orbis Business Intelligence Limited; Orbis Business International Limited; Walsingham Training Limited; Walsingham Partners Limited; Christopher Steele; Christopher Burrows; Sir Andrew Wood, Paul Hauser; Oleg Deripaska; Cody Shearer; Sidney Blumenthal; Jon Winer; Kathleen Kavalec; Victoria Nuland; Daniel Jones; Bruce Ohr; Peter Strzok; Andrew McCabe; James Baker; Sally Yates; Loretta Lynch; John Brennan.
- Grassley to release transcript of Donald Trump Jr., testimony about June 2016 Trump Tower FBI/Hillary Clinton entrapment sting operation on the Trump campaign.
- Asst. Attn. Gen. for the Office of Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd objects to FISA memo release.
- 27 January. DOJ turned some Peter Strzok/Lisa Page texts over to Robert Mueller for redactions "related to the structure, operation, and substance of the [Special Counsel's Office]'s investigation because it is ongoing." In all, there are at least 50,000 text messages, not including the messages between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017, which are said to be recovered but have not been turned over to Congress. Of the 50,000 known messages, only 7000 (15%) have been turned over to Congress. The missing period covers the timeframe between John Schindler's threat ultimatum from the intelligence community until the first week of the Mueller probe as it was being organized.
- Daniel John Sobieski of the American Thinker writes,
who would have the most to gain? As we await release of the House Intelligence Committee’s memo regarding the collusion between the DNC, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DOJ, and FBI to interfere with the 2016 election, ensure the election of Hillary, and the defeat or impeachment of Donald Trump, the answer to that question is clear -- one Barack Hussein Obama.
Can it be believed that as key players in the Obama administration like Strzok and Page, as well as FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, number 4 at Justice Bruce Ohr, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and many others were linked in a vast criminal conspiracy to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, that Barack Obama was blissfully unaware of all this? ...
This scandal did not occur in a vacuum any more than did the weaponizing of the IRS to target the Tea Party and other conservative groups before Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign occured in a vacuum. The agencies under Obama’s control have been politicized before and used to intimidate and destroy his political opponents...
in April, 2016, President Obama gave an interview in which he seemed to have foreknowledge that Hillary Clinton would be exonerated for her “carelessness” and did not “intentionally” mishandle classified emails, words that Comey would use just a few months later...In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Mr. Obama seemed to prejudge the outcome of the ongoing inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal, and he disputed the notion that any of the emails contained classified information of true importance. "She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy,” he said. “What I also know is that there’s classified and then there’s classified. There’s stuff that is really top secret top secret, and then there’s stuff that is being presented to the president, the secretary of state, you may not want going out over the wire.”…
...we now see how Obama’s pledge that politics would not taint the investigation was a bald-faced lie. This confidence in her exoneration was shared by Mrs. Clinton, who also seemed to have foreknowledge that the fix was in: The FBI is investigating the matter, and while Mrs. Clinton has virtually promised she will not be indicted, the scandal still hangs over her presidential ambitions...“That is not going to happen,” she told NBC News when asked if she would be indicted. “There is not even the remotest chance that it’s going to happen.”
National Review Contributing Editor Andrew McCarthy has long argued that Obama was the ringleader in obstructing justice in the Hillary email investigation: "From the first, these columns have argued that the whitewash of the Hillary Clinton-emails caper was President Barack Obama’s call -- not the FBI’s, and not the Justice Department’s… The decision was inevitable. Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account....If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton -- Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges."
...a draft dated June 30, 2016 (i.e., five days before Comey delivered the final version), contained a passage expressly referring to a troublesome email exchange between Clinton and Obama. (I note that the FBI’s report of its eventual interview of Clinton contains a cryptic reference to a July 1, 2012, email that Clinton sent from Russia to Obama’s email address. See report, page 2.) The passage in the June 30 draft stated: We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including from the territory of sophisticated adversaries. That use included an email exchange with the President while Secretary Clinton was on the territory of such an adversary. [Emphasis added.] Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.
On the same day, according to a Strzok–Page text, a revised draft of Comey’s remarks was circulated by his chief of staff, Jim Rybicki. It replaced “the President” with “another senior government official.” So not only were edits made to Comey’s draft memo to hide Hillary’s guilt but also Obama’s involvement.
From the Strzok-Page text messages we know that Loretta Lynch knew Hillary would not be prosecuted. That meeting on the tarmac was to tell Bill Clinton the fix was in, a fix whose impetus came from the White House and an occupant concerned with both his legacy being erased by a President Trump but also by his involvement in covering up Hillary’s crimes....
This is Watergate on steroids. Not only do we have one party colluding with government agencies to keep its candidate from being prosecuted for her crimes and preventing the election of the other party’s candidate, but we also have a sitting and corrupt President using the powers of his office to subvert an election and hand-pick his successor.
- Edward O’Callaghan is named Acting Assistant Attorney General, National Security Division.
- 28 January. FBI releases the results of their investigation claiming the founder of RT killed himself in a Washington D.C. hotel in November 2015 by repeatedly smashing his head and upper body into the ground.
- 29 January. Andrew McCabe fired for misconduct. The firing came after a private meeting with Dir. Christopher Wray during which Wray expressed concern about the findings in DOJ inspector general's investigation. In a message to FBI staff, Wray said the FBI had followed procedures, not politics, leading up to McCabe's departure. “My conviction to adhering to process is similarly matched by my conviction to holding people accountable,’’ Wray wrote in the message, adding “I remain staunchly ‘by the book,’ ” and that he “will not be swayed” by political pressure;“
- 20 page letter from John Dowd to Robert Mueller.
- 30 January. True Pundit writes
Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe et al have used the office of special counsel and a politicized the FBI and DOJ to conduct a silent coup against a duly elected president and are unindicted coconspirators in Hillary’s crimes. They should be the targets of their very own special counsel.
Based on the flimsiest of evidence in a fake Russian dossier paid for by Democrats the surveillance of Carter Page began and was reauthorized by Rosenstein. Page has vehemently denied the allegations in the dossier and has sought the release of the memo to show its falseness and to show the DOJ of Rod Rosenstein and the FBI of Andrew McCabe colluded with the Democrats to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House.
- Chairman Goodlatte of the House Judiciary Cmte. asks Dir. Wray of the FBI to preserve all emails and correspondence of Andrew McCabe.
- FBI evaluating the Shearer dossier written by Clinton operative Cody Shearer with allegations about the sexual and financial activity of Donald Trump. Shearer gave his memo to Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, who transmitted it to State Department official Jonathan Winer, who then gave it to Christopher Steele, who passed it on to the FBI. The Shearer dossier was not included in BuzzFeed's January 10, 2017 release. After the fraud of the Clinton-Steele dossier was exposed Stormy Daniels claimed she was paid to keep silent about an affair with Trump, and a stranger threatened her and her child. Kathleen Willey was a volunteer at the White House in 1993 when President Bill Clinton grabbed her, fondled her, and pressed her hand against himself in the Oval Office. Willey told her story in a 60 Minutes interview and became a target of a smear campaign directed by the Clintons. In 1998, just before Willey was to testify in the Paula Jones trial, Willey was approached by a stranger who asked her menacing questions about her children, naming them by name. On Hardball in 1999, MSNBC host Chris Matthews identified the mysterious stranger as Cody Shearer.
- HPSCI staffers Kash Patel and Damon Nelson helped write the Nunes memo. Patel traveled to London in late Summer 2017 without the knowledge of the U.S. embassy or British government along with committee staffer Doug Presley in search of Christopher Steele. Nelson died suddenly of a mysterious illness five days after Nunes lost control of the House Intelligence Committee in the 2018 Midterms.
- 31 January Chairman Nunes of the House Intel Cmte. said "It's clear that top officials used unverified information in a court document to fuel a counter-intelligence investigation during an American political campaign. Once the truth gets out, we can begin taking steps to ensure our intelligence agencies and courts are never misused like this again." The FISA memo alleges surveillance misconduct in the early stages of the FBI's investigation into alleged Trump campaign ties to Russia. Speaker Paul Ryan said it shows "there may have been malfeasance at the FBI by certain individuals...there are legitimate questions about whether an American's civil liberties were violated by the FISA process." Rosenstein and Wray warned White House Chief of Staff John Kelly that releasing the FISA memo could set a dangerous precedent.
- Senate Judiciary Cmte investigating communications between 40 individuals and entities associated with the Democratic National Committee and FusionGPS, including Clinton operatives Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.
- Mueller asks for delay in Michael Flynn sentencing hearing. The original judge recused himself in early December 2016, and revelations since of Obama administration FISA court abuses have cast a shadow over the whole Mueller investigation as a fruit of the poisonous tree exercise.
- February. Never Trump resister Kevin Clinesmith removed from Mueller investigation for extreme bias.
- 1 February. Andrew McCabe under ethics investigation by the DOJ's Office of Professional Responsibility, subject to the FBI I administrative rules. McCabe's family received money from Clinton operatives during Hillary Clinton's email investigation which McCabe oversaw. McCabe cannot collect his lucrative full benefit FBI pension until he is cleared, and may have to answer questions before Congressional committees into Obama administration corruption and FBI interference in the 2016 presidential election before he is cleared.
- FBI messages reveal agents sought way to evade federal record requirements.
- FBI Dir. Chris Wray asks for all names to be redacted from the FISA memo. The request is denied.
- 2 February. FISA memo released; the memo is written by Trey Gowdy. Rep. Matt Gaetz states:
The Democratic Party hired the Perkins Coie law firm. The Perkins law firm hired Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to go and dig up the dossier, and then they hired Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr to get the fake dossier from a political environment into the bloodstream of the intelligence community and to convert it into an intelligence document.
And what’s most outrageous to me is that this fake dossier was so unreliable that the way that it was validated to the FISA Court was a Yahoo News article written by Michael Isikoff, planted by Christopher Steele.
So Christopher Steele wrote the fake dossier, and then he went and planted fake news stories to validate the dossier.
The FBI was going to pay Christopher Steele. They had authorized payment, but then when they found out he was talking to the media and that he was unreliable, they canceled payment to him. But even after canceling payment to Christopher Steele, the FBI and the Department of Justice re-authorized the FISA warrant to spy on American citizens based on a political document that had its origins at the Democratic National Committee.
- The FISA memo notes that, according to the FBI, "The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Peter Strzok," yet "There is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos."
- Michael Isikoff reacts to FBI using his article to secure the Carter Page FISA warrant. "It's self-referential." The FBI was already in possession of the same information from the same source.
- Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey, resigns. Campbell writes an op-ed in the New York Times on why he is leaving but does not disclose in op-ed that he was Special Assistant to Comey or that he had been offered lucrative CNN job. Campbell takes job with CNN on February 5, 2018.
- 3 February. Michael Goodwin of the New York Post writes:
The Washington swamp — the deep state — is bigger, more vicious and more dangerous to American liberty than even a cynic could have imagined.
Because of the memo and previous revelations, we know that swamp creatures are embedded in the top of the FBI and the Department of Justice. Some used their power to try to tip a presidential campaign based on their personal politics.
They conducted a sham investigation of the Democratic candidate and misled federal judges to spy on at least one associate of her Republican challenger.
To block exposure of their misdeeds, these officials falsely claimed that national security would be damaged. Add that despicable lie — issued in the name of the FBI itself — to their shameful records.
Thanks to the battle over the memo, we also know with 100 percent certainty that the mainstream media is part of the swamp. The efforts by the New York Times and the Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.
Before it saw the memo, the Times’ editorial page called it proof of “The Republican Plot Against the FBI.” A Washington Post columnist warned President Trump he would be making a historic mistake in releasing it.
"Presidents don’t win fights with the FBI,” Eugene Robinson wrote, seemingly endorsing the blackmailing habits of the disgraced J. Edgar Hoover.
Oddly, the campaign by those papers coincided with the celebration of their roles in releasing the Pentagon Papers nearly 50 years ago, as heroically depicted in the movie “The Post.”
Then, those papers took great risks in standing up for the First Amendment in the face of government threats and financial pressures. Now, those same papers take the side of butt-covering secrecy and demonize those who demand transparency.
Those organizations are betraying their legacies and their duties as journalists. They share with corrupt officials a hatred of Donald Trump and believe that ending his presidency justifies any and all means.
Their motives are as partisan as that of the Democrats who fought tooth and nail to scuttle the memo.
The details of the memo make a strong case that current and former officials committed crimes by misleading FISA court judges in seeking four surveillance warrants against Carter Page, a bit player in the Trump campaign orbit.
Those details seal the sordid legacy of former FBI Director James Comey. He signed off on three warrant requests, reportedly without informing the judges that the essential piece of evidence against Page was the infamous Russian dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Months later, Comey himself told Congress the dossier was “salacious and unverified,” yet was secretly willing to use it in court against Page.
Its author, Christopher Steele, a former British spy, never went to Russia to interview his paid sources, some of whom were Kremlin officials. Did the judges know any of that before letting the FBI read Page’s e-mails and listen to his phone calls?
Steele was hired by the FBI, then fired when he shared his dossier with the press and lied about it. He also confided to an agent that he loathed Trump and “was passionate about him not being president.”
Did the agent, Bruce Ohr, whose wife worked for the same firm as Steele, FusionGPS, tell the judges that? Did Comey? The memo says no.
Without knowing that partisan link, the court was deprived of evidence that would have called into question the surveillance request. Indeed, the memo claims that Andrew McCabe, the former deputy FBI director removed for his conduct during the separate Clinton investigation, testified that no warrant would have been sought “without the Steele dossier information.”
Not incidentally, current FBI Director Christopher Wray and his team read the memo before it was released, and did not dispute McCabe’s claim.
To the Trump haters, these facts don’t matter. He is, in their minds, unfit to be president, so nothing short of assassination is out of bounds.
Yet it is a mistake to view the memo’s revelations through the lens of whether you like Trump, or what you think of Carter Page. The ultimate issues are no more limited to them than were other landmark moments in American history limited by the personal interests of the parties involved.
The case in which Nazis were permitted to march in the Jewish neighborhood of Skokie, Ill., was not an approval of Nazis. The issue was whether repugnant speech has the same rights as popular speech.
The Supreme Court effectively said it did in a 1977 ruling that strengthened First Amendment rights for all Americans.
Similarly, the “Miranda warning” that allows a suspect in police custody to remain silent to avoid self-incrimination stems from a case involving a hideously violent criminal. Ernesto Miranda ultimately was convicted of kidnapping and rape, yet all suspects, innocent and guilty, benefit from the 1966 Supreme Court ruling in his favor.
Rulings like those weave the Founders’ ideals of equality into the fabric of contemporary life and make America the beacon of hope to the world.
Something even larger is now at stake. Trump is the great disrupter who has overthrown the established political order like no one in modern history, and many opponents have lost their bearings in resisting his presidency.
In their rage and bigotry, they are willing to abandon fundamental principles. We only know this because he won the election; none of this shocking misconduct would have been revealed under a Hillary Clinton presidency.
The claims in the memo that FBI and Justice officials acted corruptly should concern all fair-minded Americans, regardless of political preference. Those claims force us to ask whether we are a nation of laws that apply equally to all.
If not, we are no longer America. We are a banana republic where it’s acceptable for the government to use its police powers against political opponents.
The choice we face is especially stark given that the case at hand potentially implicates other top aides to former President Barack Obama. Recall that Page and others linked to Trump were accused of having ties to Russia, then their names were leaked to the media in a bid to sway the election and then to topple the president. There may be other flimsy FISA applications covering other Trump associates we don’t yet know about.
The memo is a giant step in uncovering what appears to be an unprecedented conspiracy, but it is not the endgame. More documents, congressional hearings, investigations and criminal prosecutions are unavoidable.
- 4 February. John Brennan again repeats his false claim on NBC's Meet the Press that the Clinton-Steele dossier was no factor in the joint Intelligence Community Assessment on Russisn election interference in the 2016 presidential election presented to President Barack Obama on January 6, 2017.
- Sharyl Attkisson, former CBS News anchor writes,
There are strict rules requiring that each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen be extreme-vetted for accuracy — and presented to the court only if verified.
There’s no dispute that at least some, if not a great deal, of information in the anti-Trump Steele dossier was unverified or false. Former FBI director James Comey testified as much himself before a Senate committee in June 2017. Comey repeatedly referred to “salacious” and “unverified” material in the dossier, which turned out to be paid political opposition research against Donald Trump funded first by Republicans, then by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Presentation of any such unverified material to the Federal Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to justify a wiretap would appear to violate crucial procedural rules, called “Woods Procedures,” designed to protect U.S. citizens.
Yet Comey allegedly signed three of the FISA applications on behalf of the FBI. Deputy Director Andrew McCabe reportedly signed one and former Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein each reportedly signed one or more.
- Daily Caller speculates FusionGPS may have been trying to bribe Bruce Ohr and gain access to the DOJ by hiring Bruce's wife, Nellie, in the Democrats' and Obama administration's Trump-Russia scam.
- Victoria Nuland says Obama State Department informed FBI on the Steele dossier.
- 5 February. Sen. Grassley releases redacted version of Chris Steele criminal referral. The redactions were made by the FBI. Steele was fed information from the Obama Justice Dept and Clinton campaign that made up a previously unknown Oct. 19, 2016 memo, known as the Shearer dossier.
- The Duran: Adam Schiff's collusion with oligarch, Ukrainian arms dealer, exposed.
- 7 February. Deputy Assistant Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence, cyber security, counterespionage and export controls David Laufman ousted. Laufman would have been involved and hold knowledge of the FISA “Title-1” surveillance program initiated on Carter Page and the “incidental” collection of information on Trump campaign officials. Laufman would also have close contact with former Asst. Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr, husband of FusionGPS employee Nellie Ohr. Laufman also participated in the July 2nd 2016 interview of Hillary Clinton and cover-up of lawbreaking in the Hillary Clinton email scandal.
- Senate Homeland Security Committee issues Interim Report on the Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation Of It.
- At least four Russian mercenaries killed in firefight with U.S. forces in Deir el-Zour province, Syria. There remains no legal basis under U.S. law or international law for the presence of U.S. forces in Syria, which Obama ordered in 2014, one year after the Deep state removal of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn who proposed rectifying the situation. These are the first Russians killed in direct combat with the U.S. military since the Korean War - more evidence the anti-Trump forces want Hot War with Russia.
- 8 February. Democrat ranking Sen. Mark Warner of the Senate Intelligence Cmte. private text message exchanges with Adam Waldman, lobbyist for Russian oligarch Oleg V. Deripaska in an effort arrange contact with Christopher Steele becomes public. The contacts occurred in March 2017. Deripaska is said to have ties to organized crime. Warner keeps the contacts hidden from Senate colleagues until October 2016.
- FBI chief press spokesman Mike Kortan ousted for issuing unauthorized false and misleading attacks and impugning the integrity of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation of the FBI corruption scandal. Kortan was exposed by FBI Agent Peter Strozok as having specific information that the investigation into Hillary Clinton was manipulated by the “small group”. “Mike’s” job was to sell the whitewash and coverup of Clinton as a valid investigation.
- Former Obama counsel and present defense counsel for Susan Rice, Kathryn Ruemmler, responds to Sens. Grassley and Graham request for information on Rice's January 20, 2017 12:15 EDT email on White House server memorializing (two weeks later) the January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting with Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Sally Yates and Adm. Rogers. An extended portion of Rice's email remains redacted. Ruemmler refers to National Security Advisor Rice as "Ambassador Rice" throughout. Ruemmler claims Rice was unaware of the FBI Crossfire Hurricane investigation at the time.
"The memorandum to file drafted by Ambassador Rice memorialized an important national security discussion between President Obama and the FBI Director and the Deputy Attorney General. President Obama and his national security team were justifiably concerned about potential risks to the Nation’s security from sharing highly classified information about Russia with certain members of the Trump transition team, particularly Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.
In light of concerning communications between members of the Trump team and Russian officials, before and after the election, President Obama, on behalf of his national security team, appropriately sought the FBI and the Department of Justice’s guidance on this subject. In the conversation Ambassador Rice documented, there was no discussion of Christopher Steele or the Steele dossier, contrary to the suggestion in your letter.
Given the importance and sensitivity of the subject matter, and upon the advice of the White House Counsel’s Office, Ambassador Rice created a permanent record of the discussion. Ambassador Rice memorialized the discussion on January 20, because that was the first opportunity she had to do so, given the particularly intense responsibilities of the National Security Advisor during the remaining days of the Administration and transition.
Ambassador Rice memorialized the discussion in an email sent to herself during the morning of January 20, 2017. The time stamp reflected on the email is not accurate, as Ambassador Rice departed the White House shortly before noon on January 20.
While serving as National Security Advisor, Ambassador Rice was not briefed on the existence of any FBI investigation into allegations of collusion between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia, and she later learned of the fact of this investigation from Director Comey’s subsequent public testimony.Ambassador Rice was not informed of any FISA applications sought by the FBI in its investigation, and she only learned of them from press reports after leaving office.
- Russian oligarchs paid millions in bribes to influence the Obama administration and the Clinton's in the Uranium One deal.
- 9 February. Sen. Grassley writes a letter to Paul Hauser, Oleg Deripaska's London lawyer, and asks,
"Is it the case that Mr. Steele, through you, works or has worked on behalf of Mr. Deripaska or businesses associated with him?"Hauser refused to answer, claiming such information was privileged. But he added:
"I can confirm that neither my firm nor I was involved in the commissioning of, preparation of or payment for the so-called 'Steele Dossier.' I am not aware of any involvement by Mr. Deripaska in commissioning, preparing or paying for that document."
- Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, the number three official directly behind Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, resign.
- Warner/Waldman text messages released; Wolfe indictment is still under seal and the general public does not quite grasp the significance of the Warner/Waldman texts. Intel Committee co-chair Mark Warner was trying to arrange covert contact with Christopher Steele on March 17, 2017 - the date the Senate Intel Committee received the Carter Page FISA application and James Wolfe leaked it to Ali Watkins of BuzzFeed. By March 17, 2017, less than two months into President Trump's term and two months before Mueller's appointment, the Senate Intel Committee and the Washington media establishment knew the Russia collusion narrative was false after reviewing the Carter Page FISA application; and they knew the Obama Justice Department and FBI had acted improperly.
- fivethirtyeight.com quotes Prof. David Garrow:
"Normally you might expect Democrats to raise some questions about long-term surveillance of a U.S. citizen who seems like a pretty minor actor in the Trump campaign,” he said. “But instead, anything that seems to be anti-Trump or damaging to Trump is being embraced without question.” This is troubling, Garrow continued, because “we should have the same standard for whether surveillance is acceptable for any citizen, whether it’s Carter Page or Martin Luther King.” The Democrats’ willingness to abandon that standard when it’s politically convenient, he said, could amount to an abdication of their traditional role as FBI watchdogs....
"I can’t believe that I’ve lived to see liberal Democrats wholeheartedly embracing the FBI’s tactics,” said David Stebenne, a professor of American political and legal history at Ohio State University. “It’s really something when Democrats clearly perceive that the FBI is more credible and trustworthy than the president.”
- 10 February. Poll shows 55% of Americans said it was "likely" that the Obama administration "improperly surveilled the Trump campaign during the 2016 election." On the question of whether a Special Prosecutor was needed to "investigate whether the FBI and the Department of Justice improperly surveilled the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election," 54% responded "yes," and 44% "no."
- Kiddie porn lawyer and attorney for Deep State informant Eric Ciaramella, Mark Zaid, brags on Twitter that he has obtained national security clearances for "guys with child porn issues."
- Chairman Nunes plans to release a separate report detailing the Obama State Department's role in creating and disseminating the Steele dossier – which was the foundation of the Obama administration's Russia "collusion" investigation. The report will identify Obama-appointed diplomats who worked with partisan operatives close to Hillary Clinton to help Christopher Steele compile the dossier, sources say. "Those are the first two phases" of Nunes' multipart inquiry, a senior investigator said. "In phase three, the involvement of the intelligence community will come into sharper focus.
- Nunes will focus on John Brennan as well as President Obama's first CIA director, Leon Panetta, along with Obama DNI James Clapper, National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and security adviser-turned U.N. ambassador Samantha Power, among other intelligence officials.
- "John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier," the investigator said. "He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump."
- 12 February. Senate Judiciary Committee investigating mysterious email Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice sent to herself of briefing notes following an Oval Office meeting with Barack Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, and Joe Biden about the Steele dossier on January 5, 2016, five days before the Obama administration leaked the dossier.
- Chairman Nunes interview with FNC's Sunday Morning Features' host Maria Bartiromo:
NUNES: Well, we know that -- that the attorney general was briefed in the spring of 2016. So we know she was made aware. We know now, by the people from the State Department who have said that John Kerry, Secretary Kerry was briefed on the dossier. We know most of the news media was briefed on the dossier. So all of this was out there -- everybody, I think, but the Trump campaign and Republicans and the American people. Everybody else outside of those three groups knew about the dossier and were actively trying to open investigations, start investigations to – to use this dirt to go after the other campaign.
BARTIROMO: Incredible. So we know that Hillary Clinton goes to run for president and she’s got the full weight and strength and power of the U.S. government behind her, where FBI and other agencies are completely politicized to make sure she wins, and she still lost. This is just an extraordinary story.
- BuzzFeed and NYT reporter Ali Watkins, girlfriend of James Wolfe, receives a notification required by law that her email and phone data was retrieved by the DOJ in a classified leak investigation. Data retrieved was February 1, 2017 through July 31, 2017. This is within the time-frame of the Carter Page FISA application delivered to the SSCI and leaked by Wolfe to Watkins on March 17, 2017.
- 14 February. At an open hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Republican Sen. Tom Cotton asked FBI Director Christopher Wray about Oleg Deripaska:
Cotten: Is it fair to call him a Putin-linked Russian oligarch?
Wray: Well, I'll leave that characterization to others, and certainly not in this setting.
Cotten: Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, last week sent a letter to a London-based lawyer who represents Mr. Deripaska, and asked if Christopher Steele was employed, either directly or indirectly, by Oleg Deripaska at the time he was writing the so-called Steele dossier. Do you know if Christopher Steele worked for Oleg Deripaska?
Wray: That's not something I can answer.
Cotten: Could we discuss it in a classified setting?
Wray: There might be more we could say there.
- 15 February. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes and House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte request from FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer the actual FISA Title-1 application as submitted by the Obama DOJ/FBI for surveillance of Carter Page. Evidence suggests the Obama administration may have modified the FISA documents within its possession in an effort to hide from Congress the trail of a conspiracy against Donald Trump and the incoming administration. The FISA documents held by the court may not be identical to the FISA documents released by the Department of Justice to Congress. The only people who have actually seen the FISA Title-1 application are officials in the DOJ and/or FBI who assembled it, presumed to be from the DOJ – National Security Division, possibly: John P Carlin, Mary McCord or people in a similar position; the FISC judge who approved the application, possibly Judge Rudolph Contreras; Reps. Trey Gowdy, John Ratcliffe, Adam Schiff and Bob Goodlatte.
- Evidence suggests Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker, Bill Priestap, Bruce Ohr and likely Nellie Ohr, are cooperating with the Inspector General and internal DOJ task force investigation into Obama deep state criminal activity.
- American Thinker reports Steele and FusionGPS founder Glenn Simpson persuaded a number of major foreign policy and national security writers in Washington and New York that Trump and his team were in league with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Those journalists include New Yorker editor David Remnick, Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg, former New Republic editor Franklin Foer, and Washington Post columnist Anne Applebaum. A Foer story published in Slate on July 4, 2016, entitled Putin’s Puppet, Foer's piece argues the Trump campaign was overly Russia-friendly. Foer discusses Trump's team, including campaign convention manager Paul Manafort, who worked with former Ukrainian president Victor Yanukovich, a Putin ally; and Carter Page, who, Foer wrote, “advised the state-controlled natural gas giant Gazprom and helped it attract Western investors.” Another Foer story for Slate, an October 31, 2016 article about the Trump organization's computer servers “pinging” a Russian bank, was reportedly “pushed” to him by Fusion GPS. Page and Manafort are the protagonists of the Steele dossier, the former one of the latter's intermediaries with Russian officials and associates of Putin. The Slate article carries allegations against Page made in the dossier after his July Russia trip. For instance, according to Steele's investigations, Page was offered a 19 percent stake in Rosneft, one of the world's energy giants, in exchange for help repealing sanctions related to Russia's 2014 incursion into Ukraine.
- The American Thinker asks, "Is it possible that these top national security and foreign policy journalists were focused on something else during Obama’s two terms in office, something that had nothing to do with foreign policy or national security? It seems we must even entertain the possibility they slept for eight years because nearly everything that frightened them about the prospects of a Trump presidency had already transpired under Obama. Whatever one thinks of Obama’s foreign policy, it is hardly arguable that he ceded American interests in Europe and the Middle East in an effort to avoid conflict with Russia.
The Trump team wanted to stop short of having the RNC platform promise lethal support to Ukraine—which was in keeping with official U.S. policy. Obama didn’t want to arm the Ukrainians. He ignored numerous congressional efforts to get him to change his mind. “There has been a strong bipartisan well of support for quite some time for providing lethal support,” said California Rep. Adam Schiff. But Obama refused.
As for the western alliance or international order...it was under the Obama administration that Russia set up shop on NATO's southern border. With the Syrian conflict, Moscow re-established its foothold in the Middle East after 40 years of American policy designed to keep it from meddling in U.S. spheres of influence. Under Obama, Russia's enhanced regional position threatened three U.S. allies: Israel, Jordan, and NATO member Turkey.
In 2012, Moscow's Syrian client brought down a Turkish air force reconnaissance plane. According to a 2013 Wall Street Journal article, “Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan raised alarms in the U.S. by suggesting that Turkey might invoke NATO’s Article V.” However, according to the Journal, “neither the U.S. nor NATO was interested in rushing to Article V...NATO was so wary of getting pulled into Syria that top alliance officials balked at even contingency planning for an intervention force to protect Syrian civilians. "For better or worse, [Syrian president Bashar al-Assad ] feels he can count on NATO not to intervene right now,’ a senior Western official said.”
Whatever one thinks of Obama’s foreign policy, it is hardly arguable that he—wisely, cautiously, in the most educated and creative ways, or unwisely, stupidly, cravenly, the choice of adjectives is yours—ceded American interests and those of key allies in Europe and the Middle East in an effort to avoid conflict with Russia.
When Russia occupied Crimea and the eastern portion of Ukraine, there was little pushback from the White House. The Obama administration blinked even when Putin’s escalation of forces in Syria sent millions more refugees fleeing abroad, including Europe."
- American Thinker further asks, didn't "Applebaum notice that Obama’s posture toward Russia made Europe vulnerable. She’s a specialist in Europe and Russia—she’s written books on both. Her husband is the former foreign minister of Poland. So how, after eight years of Obama’s appeasement of a Russia that threatened to withhold natural gas supplies from the continent, did the Trump team pose a unique threat to European stability?
Is it possible that Goldberg never bothered to research the foreign policy priorities of a president he interviewed five times between 2008 and 2016? In the last interview, from March 2016, Obama told him he was “very proud” of the moment in 2013 when he declined to attack Assad for deploying chemical weapons. As Obama put it, that's when he broke with the “Washington playbook.” He chose diplomacy instead. He made a deal with Russia over Assad's conventional arsenal—which Syria continued to use against civilians throughout Obama's term.
...regardless of how you feel about Obama's decisions, the fact is that he struck an agreement with Moscow that ensured the continued reign of its Syrian ally, who gassed little children. Yet only four months later, Goldberg worried that a Trump presidency would “liberate dictators, first and foremost his ally Vladimir Putin, to advance their own interests.”
Remnick wrote a 2010 biography of Obama, but did he, too, pay no attention to the policies of the man he interviewed frequently over nearly a decade? How is this possible? Did some of America's top journalists really sleepwalk through Obama's two terms in office, only to wake in 2016 and find Donald Trump and his campaign becoming dangerously cozy with a historical American adversary?"
They enlisted their bylines in a political campaign on behalf of the Democratic candidate for president and rehearsed the talking points Steele later documented. But weren’t the authors of these articles, big-name journalists, embarrassed to be seen reading from a single script and publishing the same article with similar titles within the space of two weeks? Weren’t they worried it would look like they were taking opposition research, from the same source?
No, not really. In a sense, these stories weren’t actually meant to be read. They existed for the purpose of validating the ensuing social media messaging. The stories were written around the headlines, which were written for Twitter: Putin’s Puppet; It’s Official: Hillary Clinton is Running Against Vladimir Putin; Trump and Putin: A Love Story; The Kremlin’s Candidate. The stories were vessels built only to launch thousands of 140-character salvos to then sink into the memory hole.
Since everyone took Clinton’s victory for granted, journalists assumed extravagant claims alleging an American presidential candidate’s illicit ties to an adversarial power would fade just as the fireworks punctuating Hillary’s acceptance speech would vanish in the cool November evening. And the sooner the stories were forgotten the better, since they frankly sounded kooky, conspiratorial...the Trump-Russia collusion media campaign really was delusional and deranged; it really was a conspiracy theory. So after the unexpected happened, after Trump won the election, the Russiagate campaign morphed into something more urgent, something twisted and delirious."
- The article concludes, "The reason the media will not report on the scandal now unfolding before the country, how the Obama administration and Clinton campaign used the resources of the federal government to spy on the party out of power, is not because the press is partisan. No, it is because the press has played an active role in the Trump-Russia collusion story since its inception. It helped birth it.
To report how the dossier was made and marketed, and how it was used to violate the privacy rights of an American citizen—Page—would require admitting complicity in manufacturing Russiagate. Against conventional Washington wisdom, the cover-up in this case is not worse than the crime: Both weigh equally in a scandal signaling that the institution where American citizens are supposed to discuss and debate the choices about how we live with each other has been turned against a large part of the public to delegitimize their political choices.
The phony collusion narrative is a symptom of the structural problems with the press. The rise of the Internet, then social media, and gross corporate mismanagement damaged traditional media institutions. As newspapers and magazines around the country went bankrupt when ownership couldn’t figure out how to make money off the new digital advertising model, an entire generation of journalistic experience, expertise, and ethics was lost. It was replaced, as one Obama White House official famously explained, by 27-year-olds who “literally know nothing.”
But the first vehicles of the Russiagate campaign were not bloggers or recent J-school grads lacking wisdom or guidance to wave off a piece of patent nonsense. They were journalists at the top of their profession—editors-in-chief, columnists, specialists in precisely the subjects that the dossier alleges to treat: foreign policy and national security. They didn't get fooled. They volunteered their reputations to perpetrate a hoax on the American public.
That's why, after a year of thousands of furious allegations, all of which concerning Trump are unsubstantiated, the press will not report the real scandal, in which it plays a leading role."
- Justice Dept tries to keep details as to when it received full Steele dossier under wraps in response to subpoena in defamation suit against Buzzfeed.
- 16 February. Rod Rosenstein announces "joke indictment" of Russian organizations that didn't even exist during the time they were supposed to have been engaged in election interference.
- One US citizen plead guilty four days ago to selling fake IDs to Russians.
- John Kerry approved visas for Russian operatives to enter US in 2014 and ‘interfere’ with the 2016 election.
- Roger Simon asks What Do We Do about the Biased and Incompetent FBI?
- 17 February. Trump criticizes FBI for ignoring public safety while doing work for the Democrats.
- Judge Jeanine Pirro calls for "complete overhaul, complete cleansing" of the FBI.
- Media and Democrats have created 'more chaos' than Russians, says White House spokesman.
- WaPo reports much of the information in the Mueller indictment about Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 election had already been published in October 2016 in an article by a Russian business magazine, RBC.
- Robert Barnes asks in Law and Crime, "Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?". "[W]ill Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign?...three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied...three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission...three things make PerkinsCoie a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its receipt of payments from the Clinton campaign as a “legal expense.”...three things make the DNC a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its payments to Steele as laundered legal expenses to a law firm...three things make the Clinton Campaign a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its funding of payments to Steele laundered through a law firm as a “legal expense.”
- Former CIA Dir. James Woolsey admits to US meddling in foreign elections.
- 18 February. Mike Cernovich reports FBI Dep. Dir. Andy McCabe altered Peter Strzok's interview notes (302s) with Michael Flynn and destroyed evidence. Strzok and Comey both reported Flynn did not lie, however Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller later used tainted evidence to blackmail Flynn into offering a guilty plea for lying to Strzok, along with threats to prosecute Flynn's son. A new judge in the trial is now reviewing the new evidence in the case.
- Byron York breaks down A non-alarmist reading of the Mueller Russia indictment: a total spent on Facebook ads targeting Wisconsin was $1,979, in Michigan it was $823, and in Pennsylvania it was $300. Russians spent "thousands" of dollars every month between 2015 and 2017. The Clinton and Trump campaigns spent a combined $2.4 billion. Facebook said the Russian operation bought about 3,000 ads, spending about $100,000 on Facebook and Instagram combined. That is compared to about $81 million the Clinton and Trump campaigns spent on Facebook and Instagram combined. Facebook estimated about 11 million people saw at least one of the ads between 2015 and 2017. Facebook said that of ad "impressions" — that is, how many times an ad appeared on screen in a person's news feed — just 44 percent came before the election, while 56 percent came after the election. About 25 percent of the ads were never seen by anyone. And of the total ads, "The vast majority…didn't specifically reference the U.S. presidential election, voting or a particular candidate."
- Sharyl Attkisson interview Chairman Devin Nunes:
Rep. Devin Nunes: So in that investigation, we've unearthed things that are very concerning. We know that there are un-maskings that occurred and probably were leaked to the media. So this is, so these were, this is an intelligence products that were put together. The names or the names of the Americans were masked.
Sharyl: Because it's so sensitive, Americans aren't supposed to be spied on by our intelligence agencies. So when they are captured, their names are-
Rep. Devin Nunes: Are masked-
Sharyl: Right, Masked, inside the government.
Rep. Devin Nunes: And what we found was happening is, in the last administration, they were unmasking hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of American's names. They were unmasking people for what I would say, for lack of a better definition, were for political purposes.
Sharyl: How could they use that information?
Rep. Devin Nunes: We have no evidence, that they leaked this information, okay. We only know that we only know this. That names were unmasked. And those names ended up in the newspaper.
Sharyl: In a derogatory sense, in terms of political enemies of the Obama Administration.
Rep. Devin Nunes: Right, it's like political dirt to create a narrative and a spin with the mainstream media.
Sharyl: On the unmaskings, one very tangible bit of evidence that to me looks like a crime. Is the fact that the US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power. It looked like she had made a masking request on a near-daily basis. Which is amazing in 2016. It's pretty incredible. Yet she reportedly told Congress, most of those were not really her.
Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah.
Sharyl: Wouldn't that mean somebody committed a serious National Security Crime if they used her name to request unmaskings of US Citizens?
Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah, so we don't know what the truth is there. I think it would be, I think it's highly unlikely that she was not the one who was giving permission to make those unmasking requests.
Sharyl: So you don't believe her?
Rep. Devin Nunes: I just don't know how that's possible.
Sharyl: There appears to be a serious conflict of interest that the intelligence community, FBI, who are in charge of the investigation some of these things, are implicated in some of these alleged misdeeds. How do you get around that? How can this be investigated fairly, when the only prosecutorial authority really rests with the people accused of wrongdoing?
Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah and I think what you're, and now what you're getting into is the FISA abuse. So I want to, I think we want to make sure we make that change, the difference there. So there was unmaskings that we unearthed, then there are the FISA abuse that we've discovered.
Sharyl: That's the secret court. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court, where intelligence officials can go to try to get wiretaps on US citizens or foreign actors.
Rep. Devin Nunes: That's right. And so this is where the FBI and the Justice Department because they're involved in this FISA Abuse. Because they're the ones who make, to go before the secret court to get the warrants, they're all involved, they're all implicated in this.
Sharyl: But the most you can do about it to be clear, is to just raise the issue. Congress can't prosecute or refer cases for prosecution.
Rep. Devin Nunes: Congress can, right. Congress can make criminal referrals. Congress can
Sharyl: To the people accused of wrongdoing in this case.
Rep. Devin Nunes: Right, right. So there's really nowhere for it to go. And that's I think a lot of people. We are a separate equal branch of government, but we don't have the ability to prosecute people. And that's the challenge.
Sharyl: Why is the Carter Page wiretap interview so important? Carter Page is the former Trump volunteer, advisor, who was wiretapped apparently, at least four times. Three times by the way, apparently after President Trump was elected. Why is that wiretap so important?
Rep. Devin Nunes: It really boils down to this. You had a campaign. The Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party went out and paid for dirt. They got it from Russians by the way. Then they used that dirt and funneled it into the FBI. The FBI then used that dirt to get a warrant on a US citizen who was part of the other campaign. A limited role, yes. But still, to do that, it's wrong.
- The Russians didn't keep Hillary out of Wisconsin; the Russians didn't make Hillary use personal email; the Russians didn't hire FusionGPS; the Russians didn't pay Christopher Steele; the Russians didn't make a dossier or deliver work product to the State Dept; the Russians didn't do the unmasking of campaign officials; the Russians didn't apply for a FISA warrant; the Russians didn't lie to a FISA court; the Russians didn't leak Mike Flynn monitored phone calls; the Russians didn't use DOJ and/or FBI databases to download FISA 702(16)(17) queries and extract the data to private contractors; the Russians didn't hire Nellie Ohr and Russians didn't approach president-elect Trump and warn him of politically weaponized intelligence surveillance.
- Jill Stein reacts to Mueller assertion the Russian government supported her candidacy for president.
- Democrat Sen. Bob Casey doesn't want Robert Mueller to release Russia report near 2018 midterm election.
- 19 February. Former CIA analyst and senior vice president at the Center for Security Policy, Frederick Fleitz, says President Trump "should be pardoning anybody who’s been indicted and make it clear that anybody else who gets indicted would be pardoned immediately." Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, says “The whole super structure of the Russia investigation is compromised. Those caught up in it deserve some protection. Rather than just let the virus run its course, it’d be appropriate for the president to consider pardons for people who are caught up in the prosecution.”
- Daniel Greenfield asks Where are the indictments for Obama's foreign colluders? The indictment states that, “the Federal Election Campaign Act… prohibits foreign nationals from making any contributions, expenditures, independent expenditures, or disbursements for electioneering communications.” Obama chose to accept untraceable donations from abroad. He had failed to ask for proof of citizenship and his website allowed donations from Iran and North Korea. The chair of Nigeria’s stock exchange organized an “Africans for Obama” fundraiser. The Albanian Socialist Prime Minister has been accused of a scheme to transfer $80,000 to an Obama fundraising committee. Muslims in Gaza ran a phone bank for Obama. Gazans bought and resold Obama T-shirts from the campaign website. The Clinton campaign employed a British foreign agent who supposedly used Russian intelligence sources to put together opposition research meant to interfere with the results of a United States election. Foreigners are not allowed to interfere with elections in the United States, unless they're named Christopher Steele and work for Hillary Clinton. Facebook Vice President of Ad Product Rob Goldman noted that 56% of the Russian ad spending took place after the election. “We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” Goldman tweeted. The Russian collusion hoax originated as a Clinton smear during the election. If you believe Steele, the foreign agent hired by the Clinton campaign, it may have originated with the Russians. That's better evidence that Hillary Clnton colluded with the Russians than Trump.
- Kurt Schlicter writes: "And then there’s Robert Mueller and his agonized admission that no American citizens were willingly involved with Russian meddling in the election. Note the word is now “meddling.” They don't use the word “collusion” anymore since Mueller admitted that there was no collusion – which is what we’ve been saying for over a year in response to Team Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit's pathetic attempt to explain away her humiliating defeat at the hands of patriotic Americans.
Instead of frog-marching the whole of Trump World out of the West Wing for partying with Putin, Mueller's festival of liberal onanism has instead resulted in indictments of a bunch of trolls who remain safely out-of-reach in Vladivostok, the better to avoid the feds being humiliated in court like they were by Cliven Bundy. But hey – they were going for Trump and instead got the mastermind manipulators behind 13 follower accounts such as @MAGATrumpMAGAGuy and @BernieSuperFan72, so that's almost as good.
“Collusions” fades to “meddling” which fades to “random tweeting” which fades to framed victim of liberal machinations Mike Flynn either withdrawing his coerced guilty pleas or getting a presidential pardon based on the tidal wave of recent revelations of wrongdoing swirling about his railroading."
- Three part video series, Federal Contractor Spying, Assault on the Constitution, and The Scheme Team.
- 22 February. Former State Dept. official and Sen. John McCain associate David Kramer invokes his Fifth Amendment right not to testify before House Intelligence Committee.
- 23 February. Apple, Inc. informs White House Counsel Don McGahn and his wife that the Mueller team had subpoenaed information about an account that belonged to them.
- Apple told McGahn that it complied with the subpoena in a timely fashion but declined to tell him what it provided the government, according to a person briefed on the matter. Under Justice Department policy, gag orders for subpoenas may be renewed for up to a year at a time, suggesting that prosecutors went to court several times to prevent Apple from notifying the McGahns earlier.
- 24 February. Schiff rebuttal released, corroborates the fact that the Obama administration perpetrated a fraud upon the FISA court.
- 26 February. 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania.
- 28 February. Sen. Grassley asks for appointment of Special Prosecutor to look into whether if
"the FISA order allowed the FBI to obtain emails [Carter] Page sent prior to the order, during the time he was affiliated with the Trump campaign? If so, were any Obama political appointees able to read internal Trump campaign emails before the election? During the transition period? If so, who, when, and for what purpose?" - among other questions.
- 3 March. Oleg Deripaska pens op-ed: The ever changing Russia narrative in American politics is cynical false public manipulation.
- 5 March. Adm. Mike Rogers confirms that a two-page summary of the Clinton-Steele dossier (“the Christopher Steele information”) was added as an “appendix to the ICA draft,” and t ithat consideration of that appendix was “part of the overall ICA review/approval process.” The ICA or Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Interference in the 2016 Elections was a joint intelligence community report prepared by CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey, and DNI James Clapper alleging Russian hackers interfered in the presidential election to aid Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok also contributed. Adm. Rogers dissented from the conclusions. The "Christopher Steele information" came from unverified and unvetted foreign sources, mostly Russian and British, was paid for by Hillary Clinton, and contained salacious sexual innuendo.
- 6 March. Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Rep. Trey Gowdy make formal request to AG Jeff Sessions to appoint Special Prosecutor to investigate Obama administration officials' criminal conduct during and after the 2016 election.
- James Madison Project files FOIA request with FBI and DOJ-NSD for any orders by the FISC authorizing surveillance of the Trump Organization, President Trump, President Trump's campaign for presidency, or people associated with President Trump, any applications to the FISC related thereto, and any minimization procedures issued by the FISC that applied.
- 7 March. AG Jeff Sessions confirms that he has appointed an outside prosecutor to begin investigations of Obama Deep state criminals. An outside prosecutor will not begin subpoenaing witnessess until after Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report becomes public.
- 9 March. FusionGPS No. 2 in charge, Neil King Jr., is the spouse of Obama's White House Policy Adviser Shailagh Murray, who formerly served as Joe Biden’s Communications Director and Deputy-Chief-of-Staff.
- 12 March. House Intelligence Committee completes more than a yearlong bipartisan investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and a draft report of 150+ pages, with 600+ citations. The committee finds no collussion between the Trump campaign and Russia. The committee finds a lackluster response by the Obama administration to Russian cyberattacks. The Committee additionally finds how anti-Trump research made its way from Russian sources to the Clinton campaign; and problematic contacts between senior Obama administration Intelligence Community officials and the media. DNI James Clapper leaked the Clinton-Steele dossier to CNN. The committee will pursue additional follow-on efforts including oversight of the unmasking of Americans’ names in intelligence reports, FISA abuse, and other matters.
- Notable committee findings:
Finding #40: Leaks of classified information regarding Russian intentions to sow discord in the U.S. presidential election began prior to election – November 8, 2016.
Finding #41: Leaks of classified information alleging Russian intentions to help elect candidate Trump increased dramatically after the election day – November 8, 2016.
Finding #42: The leaks prior to the classified Intelligence Community Assessment’s publication, particularly leaks occurring after the U.S. presidential election, correlate to specific language found in the Intelligence Community Assessment.
Finding #44: Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, now a CNN national security analyst, provided inconsistent testimony to the Committee about his contacts with the media, including CNN.
- Former DNI Clapper lies on CNN, denies he leaked the phony Clinton-Steele dossier to CNN.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley letter to Rod Rosenstein outlines the FBI interviews of twice demoted DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr:
Ohr FD-302 12/19/16 (interview date 11/22/16); Ohr FD-302 12/19/16 (interview date 12/05/16); Ohr FD-302 12/19/16 (interview date 12/12/16); Ohr FD-302 12/27/16 (interview date 12/20/16); Ohr FD-302 01/27/17 (interview date 01/27/17); Ohr FD-302 01/31/17 (interview date 01/23/17); Ohr FD-302 01/27/17 (interview date 01/25/17); Ohr FD-302 02/08/17 (interview date 02/06/17); Ohr FD-302 02/15/17 (interview date 02/14/17); Ohr FD-302 05/10/17 (interview date 05/08/17); Ohr FD-302 05/12/17 (interview date 05/12/17); Ohr FD-302 05/16/17 (interview date 05/15/17).
- Note Bruce Ohr was interviewed after the election four times [November 22, December: 5, 12, 20, 2016] by the Obama FBI. The interview reports (FD-302s) demonstrate DOJ official Bruce Ohr continued to pass along allegations from Steele to the FBI after the FBI suspended its formal relationship with Steele on October 30, 2016, for unauthorized contact with the media, and demonstrates that Bruce Ohr funneled allegations from FusionGPS and Steele to the FBI.
- During those four 2016 interviews: President Obama, James Comey (FBI), Andrew McCabe (FBI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Sally Yates (DOJ), James Baker (FBI), Peter Strzok (FBI), Lisa Page (FBI), Jim Rybicki (FBI), Mary McCord (DOJ), Mike Kortan (FBI), Bill Priestap (FBI) and David Laufman (DOJ) were all still in place. The timing of the first Ohr interview, November 22, 2016, is four days after NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers secretly went to see president-elect Trump in Trump Tower. The Inspector General investigation had not yet begun.
- 13 March. Seth Rich murder investigator shot at by informant planted in his organization.
- www.wsws.org reports The CIA takeover of the Democratic Party:
the World Socialist Web Site documented an unprecedented influx of intelligence and military operatives into the Democratic Party. More than 50 such military-intelligence candidates are seeking the Democratic nomination in the 102 districts identified by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee as its targets for 2018. These include both vacant seats and those with Republican incumbents considered vulnerable in the event of a significant swing to the Democrats.
If on November 6 the Democratic Party makes the net gain of 24 seats needed to win control of the House of Representatives, former CIA agents, military commanders, and State Department officials will provide the margin of victory and hold the balance of power in Congress. The presence of so many representatives of the military-intelligence apparatus in the legislature is a situation without precedent in the history of the United States.
Since its establishment in 1947—under the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman-the CIA has been legally barred from carrying out within the United States the activities which were its mission overseas: spying, infiltration, political provocation, assassination. These prohibitions were given official lip service but ignored in practice.
- 14 March. Jamie Fly from the German Marshall Fund complained on C-Span that “Russian accounts” were “trying to promote certain messages, amplify certain content, raise fringe views, pit Americans against each other, and we need to deal with this ongoing problem and find ways through the government, through tech companies, through broader society to tackle this issue.” None of the accounts that Facebook purged in October shortly before the 2018 Midterm election, and that Fly took credit for purging, were Russian accounts.
- 15 March. McClatchy publishes fake news story about Russian funding of NRA. The story originated with Glenn Simpson and Bruce Ohr in December 2016 and Adam Schiff inserted the claim into the March 13, 2018 House minority report.
- 16 March. AG Jeff Sessions issues statement:
After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR).
The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.
The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, “all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.”
Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.
- Congressional investigators question DOJ handling of Strzok/Page text messages after reading Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report. DOJ redacted the fact FBI counterintelligence investigator Peter Strzok was a personal friend of FISA court judge Rudy Contreras. Contreras accepted a guilty plea from Gen. Michael Flynn for allegedly lying to Strzok in an FBI interview. Contreras also heard applications for FISA warrants.
- De-classified documents from the Clinton era show Clinton administration lied to Yeltsin about NATO expansion and Russian inclusion: "Declassified documents from U.S. and Russian archives show that U.S. officials led Russian President Boris Yeltsin to believe in 1993 that the Partnership for Peace was the alternative to NATO expansion, rather than a precursor to it, while simultaneously planning for expansion after Yeltsin’s re-election bid in 1996 and telling the Russians repeatedly that the future European security system would include, not exclude, Russia."
- 17 March. Andrew McCabe issues statement:
The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter [Devlin Barrett] through my public affairs officer [Michael Kortan] and a legal counselor [Lisa Page].
As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director [James Comey], were aware of the interaction with the reporter [Devlin Barrett].
- Director Comey denied authorizing any such leaks in his May 3, 2017 testimony.
- James Clapper paid by CNN for his illegal leaks by being hired as a CNN National Security expert.
- UK intelligence colluded with the FBI to defeat Trump.
- 19 March. Trump rumored to hire Joe diGenova. DiGenova's wife, Victoria Toensig, represented Scooty Libby, rumored to be considered for a presidential pardon and possible conflict of interest for diGenova.
- 20 March. AP reports former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, a co-conspirator with Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and David Cameron in Libyan war crimes, under arrest in France.
- 21 March. ABC News reports "Nearly a year before Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired senior FBI official Andrew McCabe for what Sessions called a “lack of candor,” McCabe oversaw a federal criminal investigation into whether Sessions lacked candor when testifying before Congress about contacts with Russian operatives."
- 22 March. House Judiciary Committee subpoena's Dep. Attn. Gen. Rod Rosenstein demanding documents from the Justice Department and the FBI "regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server, potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommendation to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe."
- More indications to suggest a grand jury has been empanelled to examine evidence of Obama and Clinton operatives wrongdoing.
- First indicatation of possible FISA surveillance on the Clinton Foundation.
- 23 March. Politico reports "Trump’s top White House lawyer, Don McGahn, is expected to step down later this year, though his resignation is contingent on the president finding a replacement and several other factors, according to four sources familiar with McGahn’s thinking. … He’s told associates he’d like to leave the White House by the summer, but it could also be put on hold through the 2018 midterms.”
- 25 March. Former Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz says on her GoFundMe.com page:
I lost everything including my house fighting corruption in the FBI. I was an honest agent that knew the American people were my boss. Current FBI management seems to have forgotten that. I was targeted and pushed out. I continue to fight corruption in the FBI and expose those who are unethical. This account will be for travel and lodging expenses etc for myself and my attorney (which I’m responsible for) when we have to go to court and/or DOJ/FBI for my case. The FBI drags this process out because they know victims can’t afford all of this. Thank you for reading. You can listen to my hour long interview which let me tell a portion of my story.Appearing on Fox and Friends Gritz said she began working with Andrew McCabe in 2005 and that McCabe retaliated against her for filing a harassment claim against a supervisor. When she filed the suit, Andrew McCabe signed off on an internal investigation against her, adding that "he know that I was either filing or going to file the [case]. I went through hell for a year and a half. Andy made sure I couldn't get out of the division." Gritz said that McCabe made "nasty, false" comments about her in a meeting -- "lying," she said. "which is why he just got fired." Gritz's work with the FBI included major positions and responsibilities:
- Supervisor – Special Agent Counter-terrorism Division
- Unit Chief – Executive Strategy Unit, WMD Directorate
- Supervisory Special Agent – Washington Field Office :*Extraterritorial Counter-terrorism and Abductions.
"Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who led the Defense Intelligence Agency, worked closely with Gritz to find terrorists overseas. He says it's a shame the FBI let go of someone with years of top national security experience.Flynn may have been the victim of retribution and personal animosity:
"She was one of the really, to me, bright lights and shining stars early on that just kinda got it when it came to the kind of enemy that we were facing and the relationship that was necessary between law enforcement and the military ... and I just thought she was really a real pro," Flynn says."
The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.
Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe, who was soaring through the bureau’s leadership ranks.
The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case, memos obtained by Circa show. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn.
- 27 March. FBI doubles the number of personnel working on compliance with Congressional subpoenas from 27 staffers to 54.
- 28 March. Inspector General Michael Horowitz has completed his investigation into the Obama administration's cover up of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of government documents and crimes.
- Horowitz now is investigating the fraud the DoJ & FBI perpetrated upon the FISA court. Horowitz will also review
"information that was known to the DOJ and the FBI at the time the applications were filed from or about an alleged FBI confidential source. Additionally, the OIG will review the DOJ’s and FBI’s relationship and communications with the alleged source as they relate to the FISC applications."
- Rod Rosenstein, who signed the last FISA renewal, is now under investigation for FISA abuse and suspended from FISA activities.
- 29 March. AG Jeff Sessions informs Chairmen Grassley, Goodlatte and Gowdy he has appointed US Attorney John W. Huber, a seasoned prosecutor to examine the Obama DOJ and FBI's corruption in the Clinton email, Clinton Foundation, and Rosatom/Uranium One investigations using IG Mike Horowitz's findings. Huber was appointed US attorney for Utah in 2015, resigned at the end of Obama's term, and was reappointed in 2017 by Trump. Huber is running his investigstion from Utah, outside Washington DC.
- NSA built a massive data center code-named Bumblehive, a 1-million-square-foot facility. The data center humming behind the walls of this fortress covers 100,000 square feet. The facility is part of its “Domestic Surveillance Directorate,” an agency with the motto, “Defending our nation. Securing The Citizens.” The facility cost $1.5 billion. The NSA has compiled a database of all Facebook posts, emails, voicemails, facial recognition, communication on dating apps, college transcripts, etc.. The NSA can access images and sounds captured by your computer, phone, and iPads. The NSA’s Utah facility is estimated to have the capacity to compile “zettabytes” of American citizens’ emails, phone communication, pictures, and videos. A zettabyte is 10 to the 21st power.
- FBI Dep. Dir. Andrew McCabe lied four times, including to James Comey, about his authorization of leaks to the media. “He didn’t lie just once; he lied four times,” Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News. “He lied to James Comey. He lied to the [FBI’s] Office of Professional Responsibility, and he lied twice under oath to the inspector general.”
- Andrew McCabe forms legal defense fund.
- 30 March. FBI Office of Professional Responsibility report shows conflicting sworn statements between James Comey and Andrew McCabe's accounts as to who authorized October 2016 election eve leaks to the Wall Street Journal regarding McCabe's role in the Hillary Clinton investigations. McCabe's wife had taken $700,000 from Clinton donors 5 days after Hillary's email investigation began, and McCabe who oversaw the investigation, never recused himself. The donations were arranged by former Clinton campaign manager Terry McAuliffe who himself was under FBI investigation for receiving illegal foreign campaign contributions from a Chinese donor at the same time the Clinton Foundation was being investigated for receiving donations from the same donor. McCabe, who was overseeing both investigations, never recused himself or combined the two investigations.
The allegation against attorney Michael Cohen in the Steele dossier is key to (a) exonerating the Trump organization from collusion, and (b) solid evidence of the illegal activities of the Obama Justice Department, FBI, FusionGPS, Clinton campaign and DNC. The dossier alleges Cohen traveled to Prague in August or early September 2016 to meet with Russian government operatives. The Trump campaign is alleged to be willing to pay the Russians, in violation of sanctions, to hack the DNC. Cohen denied the allegations and is suing FusionGPS and BuzzFeed for $100 million in damages for defamation.
At issue is, Where did FusionGPS get the information about Michael Cohen's travels from?
The dossier only offers conjecture as to what was discussed, and has no evidence of money changing hands. Cohen's defence, that he has never been to Prague, is bolstered by other government sources that state the Steele dossier references a different "Michael Cohen" which could only have come from an illegal FISA 702 "About" search query. Someone entered the terms "Michael Cohen Travel" into a FISA database, and the search query returned the wrong Michael Cohen.
How then, did the results of an illegal FISA search make its way from the DOJ/FBI to FusionGPS and Christopher Steele to be reported in the Steele dossier?
The answer to this question, should Michael Cohen have won his lawsuit against FusionGPS with the evidence he collected prior to Mueller and Rosenstein seizing the evidence, proves a conspiracy between the FBI, DOJ, and FusionGPS to violate the civil rights of American citizens, illegal domestic spying, and misuse of intelligence services to affect the outcome of an election.
Obama CIA Director John Brennan invented the Trump-Russia narrative out of whole cloth. There was no Five Eyes intelligence sharing from UK GCHQ (supposedly originating with Estonian or Australia intelligence) that Brennan turned over to Comey prompting the Trump-Russia investigation. There is no legal basis for the FBI to ever begin a counterintelligence operation against Team Trump. The Papadopoulos drunken binge narrative cover story additionally is fake news.
- April. Adam Lovinger received a memo from Washington Headquarters Services Director, Obama holdover Barbara Westgate, telling him that she had decided to suspend him from Pentagon duties without pay.
- 1 April. All 44 House Democrats that used the services of the Awan family who allegedly made “unauthorized access” to congressional data, exempted the Awans from background checks according to an inspector general's report. The Awans worked with some of the most sensitive national security secrets.
- 2 April. Mueller responds to Manafort's motion to dismiss.
- Two Russian treason suspects, including a former FSB agent, sign partial plea bargains in Russia where they confess to transferring data to foreign intelligence agencies.
- 4 April. Evidence suggests Reps. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell are under FBI investigation for leaks regarding the closed door testimony of Donald Trump Jr., and for corruption in the Awan scandal investigation. Schiff and Swalwell serve on the House Intelligence Committee; the DOJ is refusing to disclose classified information - the unredacted FISA warrant application on Carter Page - with the House Intel Cmte. while it has shown it to the House Judiciary Cmte.
- 5 April. Andrew McCabe instructed Lisa Page to leak investigatory information to the media. Lisa Page was working as legal counsel in the office of the deputy director. In July 2017 Lisa Page flipped against the Deep State conspirators when she realized McCabe was lying to investigators about his instructions to her to make illegal leaks. When IG Mike Horowitz interviewed Lisa Page about the October 2016 election eve leaks, she provided the evidence - the Strzok/Lisa Page text messages. Lisa Page presented facts that contradicted McCabe's sworn statements, for which McCabe then was fired.
- John Brennan's contributions to fraud upon FISA court.
- 6 April. DOJ to allow all members of House and Senate Intelligence Committees to review unredacted FISA warrant applications at the DOJ.
- 8 April. US Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois John Lausch, outside the DC swamp, to be appointed to oversee document production for the House Intel and Judiciary Committees.
- 9 April. Mueller targets Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen. Rod Rosenstein personally approved the raid on Cohen's office and home to seize confidential documents under attorney-client privilege.
- 10 April. Notes of Comey-Boente March 30, 2017 conversation leaked to Rachel Maddow by Mueller team.
- RECAP: Acting Deputy AG Dana Boente advised AG Jeff Sessions to recuse himself (March 2nd, 2017). Then Acting DAG Boente and FBI Director Comey conspired to have President Trump authorize an executive order (March 31st, 2017); that changed the DOJ succession plan, thereby permitting them to sign for a fraudulent FISA application on April 7th, 2017, that was used to conduct surveillance on the Trump administration.
- the FBI knew the Steele Dossier, which was the only evidence underpinning the FISA application, was false.
- when FBI Director James Comey is making contact with Acting DAG Dana Boente on March 30th, 2017, for issues relating to the need for a FISA renewal in April 2017, the FBI was absolutely certain there was no validity to the underlying evidence within the FISA application. Yet the FBI was so determined to get the fraudulent FISA reauthorized, they even went so far as to conduct an operation to convince the White House to create an executive order, modifying the DOJ succession plan, so that Acting DAG Boente could sign the April 7th, 2017, renewal.
- 11 April. Nunes and Gowdy granted access to 2 page EC (electronic communication) from John Brennan. The document likely debunks the DOJ cover story leaked to the New York Tines that the Trump-Russia investigation originated with a night of heavy drinking by George Papadopoulos in London with the Australian ambassador.
- Ezra Cohen-Watnick appointed Jeff Sessions National Security Advisor.
- Bill Clinton promised to keep Loretta Lynch as Attorney General in a Hillary Clinton administration at their clandestine tarmac meeting in Phoenix, June 27, 2016. Hillary Clinton was exonerated by the Justice Department days later.
- 12 April. Raid on Trump's attorney Michael Cohen seen as more government directed opposition research by FBI conspirators to influence the 2018 Midterm elections. All attorney-client information seized as "evidence" expected to leak out before election.
- Comey book release; ABC News reports
Comey writes that he felt obligated to take more of a personal role as the public face of the investigation rather than deferring to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch – in part because of something involving Lynch that he cryptically refers to as a “development still unknown to the American public to this day.”Weiner/Abedin/Clinton laptop evidence was turned over by NYPD to the DOJ Southern District of New York (SDNY). Previously a grand jury in New York refused to return an indictment against the NY police in the Eric Garner case. As an outcome of that grand jury finding, and of their own investigation, the Eastern District of New York (EDNY) was not pursuing criminal charges against NYPD officers involved. Federal prosecutors in the Washington DOJ Civil Rights Division argued there was clear evidence to bring charges, whereas FBI officials and the DOJ EDNY opposed bringing charges. Loretta Lynch threatened to take the Garner case away from the Eastern District of New York (EDNY) and give it to Preet Bharara of the South District of New York (SDNY) if NYPD and local prosecutors in NY went public with their evidence in the Weiner laptop case. Lynch used the Justice Department to threaten NYPD into sitting on evidence to protect Hillary Clinton.
- 13 April. IG Mike Horowitz releases report on McCabe firing. IG
concluded that McCabe’s decision to confirm the existence of the Clinton Foundation Investigation through an anonymously sourced quote, recounting the content of a phone call with a senior Department official in a manner designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership, was clearly not within the public interest exception. We therefore concluded that McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in this manner violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.Horowitz informs Sen. Grassley a large portion of the report will be released in May 2018, and he will be prepared to give public Congressional testimony.
- More leaks from the seizure of Michael Cohen's records; evidence of the politicization of the FBI & DOJ, and weaponization of federal law enforcement by Progressive Democrats for partisan purposes.
- 14 April. Stewart Baker writes in Lawfareblog:
Was McCabe’s failing really any different from Michael Flynn’s? Flynn has been accused in the press of many things. But the crime he actually pled to looks a lot like McCabe’s—a lie to avoid taking political blame for a conversation. In Flynn’s case, this took the form of a conversation with the Russian ambassador that touched on sanctions, perhaps only lightly. Flynn denied discussing them at all. Some of the agents interviewing him apparently thought he might genuinely not remember the conversation clearly. The agents of course did remember, since they almost certainly had a transcript. Their interview with Flynn feels unfair—a trap for the unwary. Ironically, McCabe apparently played a big role in setting the trap, calling to put the meeting on Flynn’s schedule without alerting him to its purpose, and I doubt he wasted much time agonizing over the possibility that Flynn might be prosecuted as a felon for committing what in other circumstances would be a venial bureaucratic sin.
- 15 April. Trump tweets
Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe. In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job.
- Loretta Lynch rebuts James Comey: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC.
"I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did."
- 16 April. Kimba Wood, who was denied appointment as Attorney General under Bill Clinton for cheating immigrant workers out of Social Security benefits and later officiated at George Soros wedding, is the judge overseeing disposition of documents seized from attorney Michael Cohen in a questionable action stemming from Robert Mueller. Wood denied President Trump's request to review the seized documents, demanded in open court that attorney Cohen state on the record the names of his clients, then demanded all of the Cohen records be transferred into a federal database so they could be searched, reviewed, categorized and then leaked more efficiently to the media. Among the records seized is evidence from Cohen's ongoing $100 million defamation lawsuit against two perpetrators of the Trump-Russia hoax, FusionGPS and BuzzFeed, who colluded with the Obama Justice Department in the manufacture and distribution of false and defamatory material.
- 18 April. Congress sends criminal referrals to Justice Department for James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Rod Rosenstein and others involved in the FISA applications are referred as well, with the caveat Rosenstein should be recused from oversight of John Huber's criminal investigation or a Special Counsel if needed.
- McCabe attorney claims "McCabe advised Director Comey repeatedly that he was working with the Wall Street Journal on the stories in question prior to publication."
- 19 April. The Justice Department inspector general referred Andrew McCabe's case to federal prosecutors for possible charges. The Washington Post reports the submission happened “some time ago”.
- Justice Department provided copies of James Comey's memos of his conversations with President Trump to the House Judiciary Committee and House Intelligence Committee.
- Judges raises doubts about the scope of Mueller's authority in the Manafort case.
- Rudy Giuliani joins Trump legal team to negotiate exit of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Sundance of conservativetreehouse.com reports:
Having established only political leverage, nothing factually unlawful or illegal, the Mueller investigation begins to dry up. Leverage diminishes.
Without direct leverage against President Trump, Team Mueller moved to position leverage against those Trump cares about… that’s a secondary approach; but the secondary leverage approach is fraught with public noting Mueller is on a “witch hunt”… the investigation into outlying Trump allies becomes transparent in motive. Support for Mueller erodes amid independent-minded people....Giuliani enters to negotiate Mueller’s exit and discuss his team’s path of retreat and image face-saving.
The discussion from Mueller’s perspective will not center around Trump, but rather center around how much risk to Hillary Clinton, and by extension political allies within FBI and DOJ – including Obama White House, Mueller will permit.
Mueller will be looking to protect the interests of Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc. and negotiating degrees of risk to the institutions each represents. This is the political horsetrading phase. The leverage cards held by each participant are laid on the table for discussion. Low leverage officials will be sacrificed by Mueller to protect those holding more leverage..... They are essentially negotiating who faces criminal prosecution and who doesn’t.
Ultimately protecting Obama and Clinton will be of higher importance to Mueller. If Mueller doesn’t protect Clinton, he knows her team will destroy everyone if she goes down. That scorched earth approach is a historic part of Team Clinton’s leverage. The stronger the evidence is against Clinton the more people Mueller will have to give up to protect her. The stronger the evidence against the corrupt institutions, the bigger the officials Mueller will have to sacrifice to save them...Likely the general public will never know the ultimate deal decisions. We will only be able to gauge the scale of corruption by the officials Mueller agrees to sacrifice.
- 20 April. Former Obama FBI Director James Comey under Inspector General investigation for felony leaks of classified information to the New York Times through law professor Daniel Richman.
- 22 April Nunes reports there was no Five Eyes intelligence sharing that created the FBI counterintelligence investigation of Trump and associates, i.e. John Brennan has lied. The Papadopoulosus drunken binge narrative is false. There was no legal basis to begin a counterintelligence investigation on Trump associates.
- 23 April. New book by Michael Isikoff and David Corn says Steele dossier authors themselves doubted "golden shower" allegations.
- 24 April. Comey hires Patrick Fitzgerald for defense lawyer.
- Giuliani meets with Mueller to discuss the credibility of Mueller's friend, Comey, now facing criminal charges.
- Congressional investigators send classified letter to Jeff Sessions.
- 25 April. Comey leak recipient Prof. David Richman had contractor access to FISA database.
- The Daily Caller and Judicial Watch filed a joint lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) seeking records and emails from Comey “regarding meetings and conversations he had with then-President Barack Obama, then-Vice President Joe Biden and a variety of other political figures.”
- DOJ sent next batch of Strzok/Lisa Page texts to State Department to clear for release.
- Hillary Clinton's finance co-chair of the Ready for Hillary PAC fired from New York-New Jersey Port Authority Commission for "profoundly disturbing conduct.”
- MSNBC liberal communist reporter Joy Reid is a racist homophobic bigot. Reid was instrumental in spreading the Russia collusion hoax.
- 26 April. John Schindler doubles down on the Third Red Scare.
- 27 April. New batch of Strzok/Lisa Page messages released, Dec. 2016 to May 3017. Messages are from Strzok's side of communications (Outbox), whereas all previous releases have been from Lisa Page.
- House Intelligence Committee releases full report on Russian collusion hoax. The committee found
the Clinton campaign and the DNC, using a series of cutouts and intermediaries to obscure their roles, paid for opposition research on Trump obtained from Russian sources, including a litany of claims by high-ranking current and former Russian government officials.
- Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, raised $50 million, hired FusionGPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump after 2016 election. Jones runs an outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG).
- 54% of Likely U.S. Voters believe a special prosecutor should be named to investigate whether senior FBI officials handled the investigations of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in a legal and unbiased fashion.
- 27 April. Clapper illegally leaked the Clinton-Steele dossier to CNN, lied to Congress about it, and was rewarded by CNN with a contract.
- Rep. Mo Brooks, who has terminal cancer and is free to speak his mind, says Republicans are retiring from Congress enmasse because of assassination fears.
- 29 April. Sen. Lindsey Graham calls for special probe into DOJ corruption.
- 30 April. Congressional investigators subpeaona DOJ for records about illegal surveillance.
Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings.
- 1 May. Adam Lovinger’s attorney, Sean Bigley, penned an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal drawing attention to the case. Bigley noted the:
“Security clearances are being weaponized against the White House by hostile career bureaucrats, thwarting the president’s agenda by holding up or blocking appointees.
In Mr. Lovinger’s case, those weaponizing the security-clearance process include a senior official who remains on the job despite publicly disparaging President Trump as “unfit” to lead, a Pentagon attorney who instructed colleagues on the importance of concealing retaliatory motives behind their actions, and the Defense Department’s security adjudications chief, who persists in advancing false allegations."
- Chairman Bob Goodlatte asks Justice Department to review if Obama Principal Asst. Deputy Attorney General (PADAG) Matthew Axelrod attempted to interfere in the FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation.
- Unelected civil servant Rod Rosenstein says impeachment effort against him is extortion.
Unlike the House and Senate Judiciary Committees and the House Intelligence Committee (Goodlatte, Grassley and Nunes) - the Senate Intelligence Committee (Burr-Warner) is noted for its bipartisan corruption and has not been investigating Obama DOJ/FBI abuses or the Russia collusion hoax. Ranking Democrat Mark Warner remains in contact with Christopher Steele through an agent of a Russian oligarch. The Judiciary Committee has referred Steele for criminal prosecution. A senior staffer of former Ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein has become FusionGPS's new employer.
- Republican consultant and former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo tells Senate Intelligence Committee:
how many of you know Daniel Jones, former Senate Intelligence staffer for Senator Dianne Feinstein? Great guy, right? Most of you worked with him. One of you probably just talked to him this morning.
Of course, very few of us in flyover country knew Daniel until recently. Now we know that he quit his job with your Senate committee not long ago to raise $50 million from ten rich Democrats to finance more work on the FusionGPS Russian dossier. The one the FBI used to get a FISA warrant and intimidate President Donald Trump, without anyone admitting — until months after it was deployed — that it was paid for by Hillary Clinton.
In fact, good old Dan has been raising and spending millions to confirm the unconfirmable – and, of course, to keep all his old intel colleagues up-to-speed on what FusionGPS and British and Russian spies have found. Got to keep that Russia story in the news.
Of course Dan’s in touch with you guys. We know from the news that he’s been briefing Senator Mark Warner, vice chairman of this committee. Which one of you works for Senator Warner? Please give Danny my best.
I saw some of his handiwork just last month. Remember this lede paragraph, from McClatchy on April 13?
"The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter."
That’s your pal Dan, isn’t it? He came up with some kind of hollow proof that Michael Cohen was in Prague meeting with Russians when he wasn’t. He tried to sell that to reporters, and they didn’t buy it because it doesn’t check out. So, to get a reporter to write up his line of bull, he gave the documents to the Office of Special Counsel.
We know that’s likely, because he’s told people he’s briefing investigators.
So, technically, the special counsel's office has evidence. Your pal Dan gave them more of the Democrats’ dossier, funded by more Democrats, provided again by Russian and British spies. Information no reporter would write up, but now there’s an angle: the Special Counsel has it. Now it’s a story.
It’s a clever but effective ruse. That’s a story, just like when reporter Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News wrote this gem on September 16, 2016:
“…U.S. officials have since received intelligence reports that during that same three-day trip, Page met with Igor Sechin, a longtime Putin associate … a well-placed Western intelligence source tells Yahoo News. That meeting, if confirmed, is viewed as especially problematic by U.S. officials…”
Dozens of stories were written from the Isikoff piece, doing real damage to the Trump campaign. Of course, now we know Isikoff’s reference to “intelligence reports” was just him renaming a dossier funded by Democrats and dug up by his longtime pal Glenn Simpson and some foreign spies. Once Simpson gave his Clinton campaign opposition research to the feds, it was news.
This was especially true after Isikoff intentionally labeled the campaign materials as intelligence – just like McClatchy called Dan’s information “evidence.” [bolden added]
But who is McClatchy’s second source? It couldn’t be Dan; he was the first source. It couldn’t be Simpson; he works for Dan. It can’t be the Mueller investigation; they kicked the McClatchy story to the curb with aplomb. So who could it be – perhaps one of his former Senate Intelligence colleagues? I mean, you’re all in this together. You're the swamp.
What America needs is an investigation of the investigators. I want to know who is paying for the spies’ work and coordinating this attack on President Donald Trump? I want to know who Dan Jones is talking to across the investigations – from the FBI, to the Southern District of New York, to the OSC, to the Department of Justice, to Congress.
Forget about all the death threats against my family. I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election.
I want to know because God Damn you to Hell.
- 2 May. DOJ/FBI may have deleted portions of the Strzok/Lisa Page texts.
- CNN celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain tweets, "..and I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve been on the receiving end of her operatives’ wrath. And it ain’t fun,
- The New York Times reports that Ukrainian officials had decided to halt assisting special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation out of concern that doing so would harm their relationship with Trump's administration.
- 3 May. NBC report on Cohen wiretaps confirms Mueller took over active illegal FBI counterintelligence operation.
- Former New York state primary Trump volunteer Michael Caputo confirms, after Mueller interrogation, that Mueller's investigators have FISA Title 1 evidence, emails, text messages, and phone records of the entire Trump campaign between November 2015 and June 20, 2016, the time he worked on the campaign.
- Giuliani calls on Sessions to investigate the illegal surveillance and actions taken against Michael Cohen.
- Manafort lawyers request full hearing on Mueller leaks:
“the Special Counsel has not produced any materials to the defense — no tapes, notes, transcripts or any other material evidencing surveillance or intercepts of communications between Mr. Manafort and Russian intelligence officials, Russian government officials (or any other foreign officials),” the filing in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District Virginia says. “The Office of Special Counsel has advised that there are no materials responsive to Mr. Manafort’s requests.”
“Accordingly, if the representations of the Special Counsel are accurate, and there is not, in fact, any evidence of communications between Mr. Manafort and foreign officials, then the perpetrators of this elaborate hoax must be identified and punished and the substantial unfair prejudice to Mr. Manafort must be remedied,” the filing continued.
- James Wolfe grand jury sworn in. Grand jury proceedings begin.
- 4 May. Western Journal reports a federal judge upbraided Mueller's team, suggesting the attorneys lied about the scope of the investigation:
|The judge pressed Mueller prosecutor Michael Dreeben about how the charges brought against Manafort — stemming back over a decade — can legitimately be tied to the special counsel’s mandate to investigate Russia’s attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election.|
“Our investigative scope does cover the activity” in the indictment, Dreeben told the judge.
“Cover bank fraud in 2005 and 2007? Tell me how!” Judge T.S. Ellis III retorted.
“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort. You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever.”
The judge summed up Dreeben’s position: “We said this was what (the) investigation was about, but we are not bound by it and we were lying.”
- Manafort lawyers argue the indictment exceeds Mueller's mandate; special counsel argues they are empowered to look into any and all matters arising from the investigation; judge asks why was Michael Cohen's case, which arose out of Mueller's investigation, turned over to the Southern District of NY (SDNY), whereas the Manafort case which factually did not arise out of Mueller's mandate or investigation, was not given back to the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA)?
- Lisa Page and James Baker are out at the FBI. Baker goes to work for the Brookings Institute and Benjamin Wittes' Lawfareblog.
- Strzok and Lisa Page additionally shared a gmail account where they exchanged and stored information which was not investigated by INSD or the OIG, and whose contents have not been made public.
- Sen. Grassley letter to the FBI: "Ironically, as FBI employees tasked with investigating Clinton’s similar conduct, Strzok and Page appear to have used non-government systems for official work as well. This Committee has yet to receive a satisfactory explanation as to why the FBI apparently let Secretary Clinton off the hook for multiple § 2071 violations. It is disturbing that even at this late date, and with all the litigation surrounding Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server for official business, the FBI seems similarly uninterested in even attempting to retrieve federal records of its own employees that appear to have been alienated as well."
- Horowitz' Congressional testimony delayed due to new information in Clinton investigations whitewash.
- 40 questions Special Counsel Mueller must answer right now.
- Letter from Sens. Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy to Ukrainian prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko demanding investigations into Trump continue, threatening to cut off U.S. aid.
- 5 May. Lawyers for February 16, 2017 joke indictment of 'Russian troll farm' demand documents:
From 1945 to present, each and every instance where any officer, employee and/or agent of the United States Government engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes in any foreign country; including but not limited to information relating to whether any such activity utilized propaganda in any format, including but not limited to the use of social media.Mueller team asks for delay; judge orders case to proceed Wed. May 9, 2018.
This disclosure should include any and all information regarding the use of computer infrastructure inside and outside of the United States, false foreign identities, goals to sow discord in a foreign political system, assistance to a foreign elected official or candidate, attacks on a foreign elected official or candidate, assassination or conspiracy to assassinate a foreign elected official or candidate, buying political advertisements, posing as foreign persons and/or failure to honestly identify to foreign voters the involvement of any officer, employee or agent of the United States Government.
- 6 May. Devin Nunes cites John Kerry Logan Act violation.
- 9 May. Unknown civil servants in the Treasury Department leak information about banking transactions belonging to the wrong "Michael Cohens", again. Treasury Inspector General begins leak investigation.
- 10 May. Rosenstein threatens Congressional investigators. Rod Rosenstein, his deputy Ed O'Callaghan, senior law enforcement and intelligence officials, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy and committee staffers meet in Executive Session. Kash Patel, the intelligence committee's national security adviser reported:
"Before the door even closed, we could hear DAG Rosenstein scream at Chairman Nunes, the substance of which we would be briefed on afterwards. The summary is that DAG Rosenstein launched into personal attacks against Nunes, and myself, calling me out by name. Demonstrating childish behavior, and a pattern in doing so, the DAG, without facts to support his claims and relying on false media reporting, personally attacked a staffer, myself and our committee."A second source confirmed,
"Yes, the attacks were very personal and very hostile. Chairman Gowdy tried to calm everyone down and focus on the issues at hand. Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein initiated the confrontation and was much more upset than Chairman Nunes."
- Former Papa Bush operative Stefan Halper outed as likely source for John Brennan of Trump-Russia misinformation and innuendo which Brennan passed along to Comey as the basis to begin a counterintelligence investigation. Brennan claimed the information came from British intelligence under a sharing agreement, which would have provided a legal basis for a domestic counterintelligence investigation. Halper however is a U.S. citizen residing in Britain who conducted a politically motivated sting to bait George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Rick Gates and Paul Manafort. Brennan has repeatedly misrepresented the source of his information as an allied foreign intelligence agency, which was then used as cause to begin the FBI and Special Counsel investigations. In fact, the information is domestic political opposition research and dirty tricks on behalf of Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton.
- Grassley writes to Rosenstein and Wray:
Like the Flynn interview itself, that [March 15, 2017] briefing was not transcribed. Also like the Flynn interview, there are notes taken by a career, non-partisan law enforcement officer who was present. The agent was on detail to the Committee staff at the time.
According to that agent’s contemporaneous notes, Director Comey specifically told us during that briefing that the FBI agents who interviewed Lt. General Michael Flynn, “saw nothing that led them to believe [he was] lying.” Our own Committee staff’s notes indicate that Mr. Comey said the “agents saw no change in his demeanor or tone that would say he was being untruthful.”
Contrary to his public statements during his current book tour denying any memory of those comments, then-Director Comey led us to believe during that briefing that the agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe he intentionally lied about his conversation with the Ambassador and that the Justice Department was unlikely to prosecute him for false statements made in that interview. In the months since then, the Special Counsel obtained a guilty plea from Lt. General Flynn for that precise alleged conduct....
The Department has withheld the Flynn-related documents since our initial bipartisan request last year, citing an ongoing criminal investigation. With Flynn’s plea, the investigation appears concluded.
Additionally, while we are aware that the Special Counsel’s office has moved to delay Lt. General Flynn’s sentencing on several occasions, we presume that all related records already have been provided to the defense pursuant to Judge Sullivan’s February 16, 2018 order requiring production of all potentially exculpatory material. Thus, although the case is not yet adjudicated, the Committee’s oversight interest in the underlying documents requested more than a year ago now outweighs any legitimate executive branch interest in withholding it. So too does the Committee’s interest in learning the FBI agents’ actual assessments of their interview of Lt. Gen. Flynn, particularly given the apparent contradiction between what then Directory Comey told us in March 2017 and what he now claims....
In addition, please make Special Agent Joe Pientka available for a transcribed interview with Committee staff no later than one week following the production of the requested documents…
- Rep. Mark Meadows demands audit of Mueller investigation. $3 million spent outside the scope of investigation.
- 14 May. Adm. Mike Rogers and James Clapper contradict John Brennan's claim that the Clinton-Steele dossier was not part of the official Intelligence Community Assessment on election interference presented to President Obama on January 6, 2017. Rogers confirmed in a classified letter to Congress and Clapper conceded on CNN that the assessment was based on “some of the substantive content of the dossier.”
- John Solomon publishes article about Oleg Deripaska. Deripaska's attorney, Adam Waldman wished to get Deripaska's story on the record.
- The Atlantic, quoting a book by Stephen Roh and Thierry Pastor:
"Mifsud is not a Russian spy but is actually “deeply embedded in the network of Western Intelligence Services.” Papadopoulos, too, is a “western intelligence operative,” the authors assert, who was “placed” in the Trump campaign by the FBI. In that sense, the book is similar to one written recently by another obscure player detained and questioned by Mueller’s team earlier this year: Ted Malloch, a controversial London-based academic with ties to Trump associates Roger Stone and Nigel Farage. In his book The Plot to Destroy Trump: How the Deep State Fabricated the Russia Dossier to Subvert the President, Malloch argues that the apparent covert intelligence activity connected to the Trump campaign was not Russian, but Western."
- 15 May. Simpson stands by August 22, 2017, testimony that the FBI had a human intelligence source (mole) inside the 2016 Trump campaign.
- Attn. Sidney Powell asks, Did Mueller grant Comey immunity?
- 16 May. 10 Key Takeaways From The New York Times’ Error-Ridden Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign, by Mollie Hemingway: The problems begin in the second sentence. The New York Times reports that “[t]heir assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling.” Of course, it was previously reported that Strzok had a meeting with the Australian ambassador in the Strzok/Lisa Page texts and elsewhere.
The story claims, “News organizations did not publish Mr. Steele’s reports or reveal the F.B.I.’s interest in them until after Election Day.” That's demonstrably untrue. There's an October 31, 2016, story headlined “A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump.” It is sourced entirely to Steele. In September, Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff took a meeting with Steele then published “U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin” on September 23, 2016. That story was even used in the Foreign Intelligence Service Act application against Carter Page.
In paragraph 69, The New York Times takes itself to task for burying the lede in its October 31, 2016, story about the FBI not finding any proof of involvement with Russian election meddling. It is somewhat funny, then, to read what The New York Times buries in paragraph 70: No evidence of collusion after two years of investigation with unlimited resources.
The New York Times writes, “Crossfire Hurricane began exactly 100 days before the presidential election, but if agents were eager to investigate Mr. Trump’s campaign, as the president has suggested, the messages do not reveal it. ‘I cannot believe we are seriously looking at these allegations and the pervasive connections,’ Mr. Strzok wrote soon after returning from London.” Strzok wrote that text in all caps. As the Wall Street Journal noted months ago, “Mr. Strzok emphasized the seriousness with which he viewed the allegations in a message to Ms. Page on Aug. 11, just a few days before the ‘insurance’ text. ‘OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING AT THESE ALLEGATIONS AND THE PERVASIVE CONNECTIONS,’ he texted.”
Strzok repeatedly talked about how important and time-sensitive he felt the investigation was. As Andrew McCarthy highlighted, Strzok compared the investigations of Clinton and Trump, “And damn this feels momentous. Because this matters. The other one did, too, but that was to ensure that we didn’t F something up. This matters because this MATTERS.”
Another New York Times error was the claim, repeated twice, that Carter Page “had previously been recruited by Russian spies.” In fact, Carter Page was a paid informant who wore a wire to help the FBI put away the Russians who tried to recruit him.
The New York Times falsely reported that “Mr. Comey met with Mr. Trump privately, revealing the Steele reports and warning that journalists had obtained them.” Comey has told multiple journalists that he specifically did not brief Trump on the Steele reports. He didn't tell Trump there were reports, or who funded them. He didn't tell him about the claims in the reports that the campaign was compromised. He only told him that there was a rumor Trump had paid prostitutes to urinate on a Moscow hotel bed that the Obamas had once slept in.
The story also repeats long-debunked claims about the Republican platform and Ukraine.
The story reminds readers that Strzok once texted Lisa Page “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” The article says Trump thought this “insurance policy” referred to a plan to respond to the unlikely event of a Trump victory. It goes on: But officials have told the inspector general something quite different. They said Ms. Lisa Page and others advocated a slower, circumspect pace, especially because polls predicted Mr. Trump's defeat. They said that anything the F.B.I. did publicly would only give fodder to Mr. Trump's claims on the campaign trail that the election was rigged.
Eavesdropping, Not Spying, And Other Friendly Claims. The story could not be friendlier to the FBI sources who are admitting what they did against the Trump campaign. A few examples:
"[P]rosecutors obtained court approval to eavesdrop on Mr. Page,” The New York Times writes, making the wiretapped spying on an American citizen sound almost downright pleasant. When Comey briefs Trump only on the rumor about the prostitutes and urination, we’re told “he feared making this conversation a ‘J. Edgar Hoover-type situation,’ with the F.B.I. presenting embarrassing information to lord over a president-elect.” ...
The story also claimed, “they kept details from political appointees across the street at the Justice Department,” before using Sally Yates to claim that there was nothing worrisome. In fact, the subtext of the entire story is that the FBI showed good judgment in its handling of the spying in 2016. Unfortunately, the on-the-record source used to substantiate this claim is Yates: “Folks are very, very careful and serious about that [FISA] process. I don’t know of anything that gives me any concerns.” If Yates tells you things are on the up and up, apparently you can take it to the bank.
This New York Times story is designed to inoculate the FBI against revelations coming out of the inspector general report, but the net result is to affirm the fears of Americans that the U.S. government's law enforcement and intelligence agencies abused their powers to surveil and target Americans simply for their political views and affiliations.
- Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller remarks "Amazing. FBI tells me it will not provide comment or guidance on some of the claims made in this NYT article which appears to be based on comment and guidance from the FBI."
- Dan Bongino says "Make absolutely NO MISTAKE, today’s NY Times story on #CrossfireHurricane is a timed leak through the NY Times propaganda machine to head off the damaging information about to come out in the IG report. The NY Times is a disgrace, no better than Pravda."
- Kimberley Strassel of the Wall Street Journal reacts:
1. So a few important points on that new NYT "Hurricane Crossfire" piece. A story that, BTW, all of us following this knew had to be coming. This is DOJ/FBI leakers' attempt to get in front of the facts Nunes is forcing out, to make it not sound so bad. Don't buy it. It's bad.
2. Biggest takeaway: Govt "sources" admit that, indeed, the Obama DOJ and FBI spied on the Trump campaign. Spied. (Tho NYT kindly calls spy an "informant.") NYT slips in confirmation far down in story, and makes it out like it isn't a big deal. It is a very big deal.
3. In self-serving desire to get a sympathetic story about its actions, DOJ/FBI leakers are willing to provide yet more details about that "top secret" source (namely, that spying was aimed at Page/Papadopoulos)--making all more likely/certain source will be outed. That's on them
4. DOJ/FBI (and its leakers) have shredded what little credibility they have in claiming they cannot comply with subpoena. They are willing to provide details to friendly media, but not Congress? Willing to risk very source they claim to need to protect?
5. Back in Dec., NYT assured us it was the Papadopoulos-Downer convo that inspired FBI to launch official counterintelligence operation on July 31, 2016. Which was convenient, since it diminished the role of the dossier. However . . .
6. Now NYT tells us FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered to FBI about that convo prior to July 31. So how did FBI get Downer details? (Political actors?) And what really did inspire the CI investigation?
7. As for whether to believe line that FBI operated soberly/carefully/judiciously in 2016, a main source for this judgment is, um . . .uh . . . Sally Yates. Who was in middle of it all. A bit like asking Putin to reassure that Russia didn't meddle in our election.
8. On that, if u r wondering who narrated this story, note paragraphs that assure everybody that hardly anybody in DOJ knew about probe. Oh, and Comey also was given few details. Nobody knew nothin'! (Cuz when u require whole story saying u behaved, it means u know you didn't.)
- Sundance of theconservativetreehouse.com summarizes the NYT article:
it’s one thing to read propaganda, it’s another thing entirely to submerge yourself in the parseltongue obtuse obfuscations and lies.
The leaky obfuscation goes on to say in retrospect the FBI and DOJ couldn’t tell President Trump about their spying, wire-tapping and campaign surveillance…. because it would reinforce Trump’s impressions of the FBI and DOJ wire-tapping, spying and surveillance upon him….. Seriously, that’s their excuse....
The Obama Intelligence Community is screwed.
They know it, and their justifications in the New York Times proves they know it.
- 17 May. Sen. Grassley sent a list of questions to Rod Rosenstein about the appointment, instructions and power of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The primary question is: under what authority, and within what statute, is the Assistant Attorney General authorized to assign a counterintelligence investigation to a special counsel:
More specifically, section 600.1 states the Attorney General “will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted.” The omitted regulations do not authorize counterintelligence investigations.Rosenstein was additionally asked if he had delegated FISA authority to Mueller, a question Rosenstein refused to answer in a private meeting with all 100 Senators shortly after Mueller's appointment.
- Inspector General Michael Horowitz found “reasonable grounds” for criminal prosecution and referred his findings to U.S. Attorney John Huber for possible criminal prosecution. The IG report has been finalized and sent to the DOJ for review.
- Michael Atkinson assumes post as Intelligence Community Inspector General.
- Facebook announces it is partnering with the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFRLab) to “identify, expose, and explain disinformation during elections around the world.”
- 18 May. DOJ Frets About Source Outing While Deliberately Outing Source, by Mollie Hemingway.
- Stefan Halper, Agent Provocateur. Halper was the alleged mole or plant inside the Trump campaign. Halper baited Papadopoulos' to London by paying his airfare and $3000 to write a paper. Halper introduced Papadopoulos to Russians who offered access to Hillary Clinton's emails which supposedly the Russians hacked. Papadopoulos did not solicit Halper - Halper approached Papadopoulos and offered the campaign "help" while running an entrapment sting for the Obama intelligence community. The contacts were cited by John Brennan as cause to initiate an official FBI counterintelligence investigation - which led to FISA warrants and surveillance, found its way into the Presidential Daily Briefing shared throughout the government, and ultimately the creation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office. The Trump campaign never acted on any of the bait dangled by the Obama administration and Clinton operatives.
- Mueller gives Judge Ellis full unredacted August 2, 2017 Rosenstein memo detailing Russia probe scope in Manafort hearing.
- Rosenstein in contempt of Congress for refusing to hand over subpoenaed documents.
- Washington Post: "Bigger than Watergate" after the New York Times admits Obama wiretapped Donald Trump.
- Washington Post publishes new anti-Trump spin and talking points: Obama's FBI illegally wiretapped Trump and started the Trump-Russia probe for Trump's own good to protect Trump from the Russians.
- 19 May. Reports say Agent Provocateur Stefan Halper was paid $411,000 out of Obama DOD funds. Some of the work continued into 2017 during the Trump administration.
- 20 May. Nunes tells Maria Bartiromo,
NUNES: They were trying to get Mr. Gowdy and I to go on Friday to the Department of Justice for, supposedly, another briefing. We said, look, unless we’re going to get documents, we found out Thursday night, they were not going to provide documents, so therefore, we’re not going to go.
Now if you look at what happened on Friday night, probably the mother of all leaks, of all time, to two major newspapers, that came out Friday night. Now, had Mr. Gowdy and I went to that meeting, you can bet they would have tried to pin that on us.
BARTIROMO: A moment ago before we went to break, you said it was the mother of all leaks conducted by the DOJ. What were you referring to?
NUNES: There were two mainstream media outlets Friday night who had lots of details. If any of those details are correct.
Remember, we don’t have any documents – we can’t confirm whether there is or is not an informant, because we were never given the documents. In fact, we’ve never even asked for the names of any informants or any sources whatsoever.
If any of that is true, and they ran a spy ring or an informant ring, and they were paying people within the Trump campaign, if Any of that is true, that is an Absolute Red Line.
There is not an honest person who can believe that taxpayers’ dollars should go to fund this ring, and operate like this, how they said in the New York Times.
If any of that is true, that is a red line in this country, you can’t spy on political campaigns. According to them, this was done in the spring, before the counterintelligence operation was even opened. if that is true, we need to know about it.
- John Brennan threatens McConnell and Ryan:
"Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions."
- 21 May. Comey immunity deal.
- Trump responds (quoting Dan Bongino)
"John Brennan is panicking. He has disgraced himself, he has disgraced the Country, he has disgraced the entire Intelligence Community. He is the one man who is largely responsible for the destruction of American’s faith in the Intelligence Community and in some people at the top of the FBI. Brennan started this entire debacle about President Trump. We now know that Brennan had detailed knowledge of the (phony) Dossier...he knows about the Dossier, he denies knowledge of the Dossier, he briefs the Gang of 8 on the Hill about the Dossier, which they then used to start an investigation about Trump. It is that simple. This guy is the genesis of this whole Debacle. This was a Political hit job, this was not an Intelligence Investigation. Brennan has disgraced himself, he’s worried about staying out of Jail.”
- Trump, Kelly and McGahn meet with Rosenstein, Wray and Coats. White House releases this statement:
Based on the meeting with the President, the Department of Justice has asked the Inspector General to expand its current investigation to include any irregularities with the Federal Bureau of Investigations or the Department of Justices tactics concerning the Trump Campaign. It was also agreed that White House Chief of Staff Kelly will immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other information they have requested.
- 23 May. NSA began deleting CDR (call detail logs) for 685 million phone calls and text messages obtained under Title V since 2015. Some consider this destruction of evidence signally the termination of the Mueller office, FISA abuse, and Awan investigations. The information was illegally collected by the Obama administration.
- 24 May. Markings on previous version of the IC IG Disclosure of Urgent Concern form show that the form was formally approved on May 24, 2018.
- 26 May. Lee Smith of Realclearinvestigations.com observes (despite the Schiff memo and Mueller's Statement of Offense against Papadopoulos):
If Mifsud truly is a Russian agent – which is key to the collusion narrative – he could prove to be one of the most promiscuous spies in modern history. Western intelligence agencies and European politicians would have to spend the next few decades repairing the damage he did to global security by infiltrating key institutions and personnel. As of yet, however, there is no indication that any intelligence service has begun the embarrassing, but highly important, assessment of how it was penetrated and how it can re-fortify the vulnerabilities that Mifsud may have exposed. There has been no public effort to arrest him.Mifsud underwent four days of questioning in the United States by the FBI and was not arrested.
- 31 May. Kimberley Strassel of the WSJ debunks more false reporting by the MSM. Australian ambassador to the UK Alexander Downer did not pass to Australian ambassador to the US, Joe Hockey, information on Papadopoulos meeting, which in turn was supposedly passed to the FBI, as mainstream fake news media has reported as the official cover narrative for six months;
Hockey neither transmitted any information to the FBI nor was approached by the U.S. about the tip. Rather, it was Mr. Downer who at some point decided to convey his information—to the U.S. Embassy in London.Downer's reliability as a source is further tainted by his political manipulation in facilitating a $25 million donation to the Clinton Foundation.
That matters because it is not how things are normally done. The U.S. is part of Five Eyes, an intelligence network that includes the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The Five Eyes agreement provides that any intelligence goes through the intelligence system of the country that gathered it. This helps guarantee information is securely handled, subjected to quality control, and not made prey to political manipulation. Mr. Downer’s job was to report his meeting back to Canberra, and leave it to Australian intelligence. We also know that it wasn’t Australian intelligence that alerted the FBI. The document that launched the FBI probe contains no foreign intelligence whatsoever. So if Australian intelligence did receive the Downer info, it didn’t feel compelled to act on it.
But the Obama State Department did—and its involvement is news. The Downer details landed with the embassy’s then-chargé d’affaires, Elizabeth Dibble, who previously served as a principal deputy assistant secretary in Mrs. Clinton’s State Department.
- EU President Jean-Claude Juncker says "this Russia-bashing has to be brought to an end.”
- May. Grand Jury empanelled in classified leak investigation.
- 1 June. WaPo reports:
Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz recently summoned an FBI agent important to the probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election [likely Strzok] for an interview. His investigators wanted to know how the bureau came to surveil a former Trump campaign adviser [likely Carter Page], and in particular, the chronology of events that led them to seek a secret court order to do so.
- 3 June. Epoch Times: Key ‘Russian Contact’ [Mifsud] in the Collusion Narrative Tied to Western Intelligence.
- 5 June. McCabe & Comey cleared Sally Yates to use Strzok's 302 summary of interview with Gen. Flynn to brief WH counsel & pressure Flynn's firing, because Flynn was no longer under active investigation. Trump could not have "obstructed" an investigation that was no longer open. Furthermore, McCabe altered text of Flynn's interview. Flynn was prosecuted because he was an adverse witness against McCabe and FBI leadership in a sex discrimination lawsuit two years earlier.
- McCabe asks for immunity from criminal prosecution in exchange for testimony.
- Priestap testifies for the first time in closed door hearing to Joint House Oversight and Judiciary committee. Only Jim Jordan (R), Mark Meadows (R), and Raja Krishnamoorthi (D) are allowed to attend. Chairmen Gowdy and Goodlatte did not attend. Reports indicate Strzok much more involved than previously known.
- Senate Intelligence Committee staffer under Trump DOJ investigation for leaking classified information. A senior staffer is implicated.
- National Security Council assassin arrested attempting to enter White House. Martese Edwards held a security clearance for the handling of classied information.
- 6 June. Sen. Grassley sends tersley worded response to Rod Rosenstein's refusal to turnover transcript of Gen. Michael Flynn's wiretapped phone call with Amb. Sergei Kislyak.
the Department’s letter erroneously suggests that complying with Congressional oversight would result in “the reality or the appearance of political interference” in a “pending criminal prosecution.” There is no pending prosecution. The guilty plea was more than five months ago.
The Department’s letter describes in detail what everyone already knows. Lt. General Flynn admitted to the Statement of Offense with the able assistance of counsel. All that remains is for Lt. General Flynn to be sentenced. Simply disclosing facts to the Committee could not possibly “interfere” with the case at this late date, assuming those facts are consistent with the representations that prosecutors arranged for Lt. General Flynn to swear to in federal court.
- Senate Intelligence Committee unanimously approve a request to hand over documents to the DOJ “in connection with a pending investigation arising out of the unauthorized disclosure of information.”
- 7 June. James A. Wolfe, 30 year Senior staffer as Director of Security of the Senate Intelligence Committee, arrested and charged with leaking to three reporters on multiple occasions between December 2015 and December 2017. Wolfe leaked the Carter Page FISA application and identity of Carter Page in March 2017.
- Trump tweets:
Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
- 1MDB scandal. Reuters: Malaysia issues arrest warrant for 1MDB advisor Jho Low in 1MDB probe.
- 1MDB channelled $1.83 Billion into a non-existent venture with PetroSaudi. Most of that ‘investment’ ended up in the bank accounts of Jho Low.
- 8 June. Bill Barr sends memorandum to Rod Rosenstein.
- According to Sundance of CTH, Carter Page is Male-1 in the James Wolfe indictment, Reporter #1 is likely Manu Raju of CNN, Reporter #2 is definitely Ali Watkins of New York Times, Reporter #3 is likely Marianna Sotomayor of NBC, and Reporter #4 is likely Brian Ross of ABC.
- Sundance also notes there are now three provable examples showing evidence that Jimmy Comey's FBI investigative units falsified FD-302 documents (interview reports): (1) Strzok, McCabe and Comey falsifying/manipulating Clinton investigation email 302's submitted to congress; (2) FBI falsifying/manipulating FD-302's about contacts and interviews with Christopher Steele to create a FISC application and gain the FISA Title-1 surveillance warrant against U.S. person Carter Page; and (3) the FBI falsifying/manipulating FD-302's surrounding the interview with Michael Flynn. Those falsified 302 FBI interview notes were then used by Deputy Attorney Sally Yates and head of the DOJ-NSD Mary McCord to inform White House Legal Counsel Don McGahn and frame Michael Flynn.
- House votes to audit Mueller witchhunt.
- CNN celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain found dead in hotelroom in Strausberg. Bourdain was highly critical on Twitter of Hillary Clinton who accepted money from Harvey Weinstein for Bill Clinton's legal defense against charges of sexual harassment. Bourdain claimed harassment by Hillary's goons. Bourdain's girlfriend is one of 97 women who claimed Weinstein sexually assaulted her.
- 9 June. Motion denied by James Wolfe's defense counsel for a gag order on "anyone involved in this case, whether lawyers, parties, witnesses, or others associated with the prosecution - up to and including President Trump - from making any further public commentary that is likely to interfere with s fair trial for Mr. Wolfe."
- Alexander Downer involved in sale of Australian Uranium to Russian company that purchased Uranium One.
- 10 June. RealClearPolitics reports
|the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the [Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014] as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws....the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process.”|
- 11 June. 1MDB scandal. Washington Free Beacon: DCCC Donor Partnered With Foreign Fund Accused of Embezzling Billions.
- DuSable CEO Frank R. White, Jr on March 22, 2018 sent a maxed out contribution of $33,900 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), the Democrats fundraising arm for congressional candidates.
- White served as the national vice-chair for Obama's 2012 reelection campaign and was a top bundler for the campaign. White later served as a member of Hillary Clinton's National Finance Committee and bundled more than $100,000 for the 2016 campaign, while adding between $10,000 and $25,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation.
- 12 June. Mueller claims rights of the accused null and void; McCabe claims right to see evidence against him, and accuses the DOJ of stonewalling.
- 13 June. More details on Comey immunity deal.
- Mueller requests 150 blank subpoenas in Manafort case.
- 14 June. OIG Clinton email report released.
- Trey Gowdy statement on OIG release.
- Portions of previous releases were intentionally withheld. A damning response from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page was not made available to IG Michael Horowitz until only four days ago:
9 August 2016. Lisa Page – He’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!Strzok's text was hidden from congressional investigators.
Strzok - No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.
- FBI Lawyer #1 = Tashina “Tash” Gauhar from the same school and law firm as Eric Holder.
- OIG uncovered rampant culture of bribery, over 50+ agents with 300+ interactions.
We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media... we identified between FBI employees and media representatives in April/May and October 2016. We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts .... instances where FBI employees improperly received benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.... we detail the fact that these issues influenced FBI officials who were advising Comey on consequential investigative decisions in October 2016.
- Why are the prolific federal “redactors” — never punished?, by Sharyl Attkisson.
- Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
- 15 June. Progressive Democrat Peter Strzok fired from FBI and escorted out of the building. Strzok was a lead operational agent in interfering in the 2016 election and subverting American democracy.
- 18 June. While the IG report is unredacted, it has masked identities and two classified Appendices. One Appendix references an email between AG Loretta Lynch and the Political Director of the Clinton campaign Amanda Renteria. The exchange is in reference to the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton's campaign she wouldn't let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state.
- Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz of San Juan, Puerto Rico and her administration are under investigation for allegedly obstructing critical supplies from reaching Hurricane Maria victims. Bribery, corruption rampant.
- 19 June. Horowitz confirms he is still investigating alterations made to FBI 302 interview reports and evidence tampering with the missing and/or deleted Strzok-Lisa Page text messages.
- FBI lied to Congress in redacting names of two anti-Trump operatives, Sally Moyer and Kevin Clinesmith, who worked for Trisha Anderson in the FBI Office of Legal Counsel, and not in the Counterintelligence Division where their identities could be protected under the national security provision.
- FBI still protecting identities of anti-Trump operatives FBI Attorney 2, Agent 1 and Agent 5 in their employ.
- Two additional previously unknown FBI investigators, Kevin Clinesmith and Sally Moyer, were removed from the Mueller investigation for bias.
- FBI informant who tried to set up Roger Stone identified as Henry Greenberg.
- 20 June. Deripaska met with Assange nine times in 2017, and Adam Waldman even more. Deripaska was asked by Andy McCabe to help out in the Russia collusion hoax, and Waldman is paid $40,000 a month as Deripaska's registered Washington agent. In March 2017 Ranking Democrat Sen. Mark Warner of the Senate Intelligence Committee asked Waldman to put him in touch with Christopher Steele after Steele was subpeaoned so Democrats could get their stories straight before Steele testified. Warner was referred to Dan Jones, FusionGPS's current employer.
- Allison Hrabar, a card-carrying communist and civil servant employed in the Justice Department, threatens and harasses Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. Hraber has engaged in political activity while on the job at DOJ.
- Antifa subversives out personal information of 1600 border guards.
- ABC News claims Paul Manafort pled guilty to five charges of manslaughter.
- 21 June. Strzok striped of security clearance.
- 22 June. Faced with the Sixth Amendment,
|"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed... and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor..."|
- 24 June. Mark Warner, who attempted witness tampering with Christopher Steele says at a fundraiser "If you get me one more glass of wine, I’ll tell you stuff only Bob Mueller and I know. If you think you’ve seen wild stuff so far, buckle up. It’s going to be a wild couple of months.” Warner is Ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and Democrats have been accused of committing fraud against the FISA court, violating civil rights, and illegal misuse of the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- 26 June. Ed Butowsky Discusses the Murder of Seth Rich.
- 27 June. Reuters reports the July 2017 Manafort search warrant application contained an affidavit of an FBI agent which said he reviewed tax returns that showed a $10 million loan from Oleg Deripaska.
- Comey and Mark Warner scuttled immunity deal between Julian Assange and the DOJ in March 2017. "The rare opportunity to engage Assange in a dialogue over redactions, a more responsible way to release information, and how the infamous DNC hacks occurred was lost."
- 28 June. In Rosenstein's testimony to Congress, Rosenstein says in response to FISA abuse and the FISA extension he authorized:
"We sit down with a team of attorneys from the Department of Justice. All of whom review [the FBI evidence] and provide a briefing for us for what’s in [the FISA warrant application]. And I’ve reviewed that one in some detail, and I can tell you the information about that doesn’t match with my understanding of the one that I signed."
- Imran Awan solicited bribe.
- 29 June. Nunes to subpeaona Trisha Anderson, DOJ lawyer James Baker, former FBI general counsel, Gregory Brower, former FBI congressional liaison, John Carlin, former head of the DOJ's national security division, Kevin Clinesmith, FBI lawyer, Tashina Gauhar, DOJ official, David Laufman, former head of DOJ's counterintelligence division, Andrew McCabe, former FBI deputy director, Mary McCord, former DOJ lawyer, Jonathan Moffa, FBI official, Sally Moyer, FBI lawyer, Bruce Ohr, former associate deputy attorney general, Lisa Page, former FBI lawyer, Joseph Pientka, FBI agent, E.W. “Bill” Priestap, assistant director of the FBI counterintelligence division, Peter Strzok, FBI agent and George Toscas, DOJ official for information on SpyGate.
- The FBI has not yet made Pientka available to Grassley's committee. Pientka accompanied Strzok in the January 24, 2017 Flynn interview.
- The FBI has not yet turned over Pientka and Strzok's transcript interview. (1) A transcript exists; (2) Flynn plead guilty in December 2017 to lying to Strzok and Pientka; (3) there is no pending criminal prosecution and the FBI has not complied with Congressional subpeaonas for the transcript.
- Rod Rosenstein leaks to the New York Times, claims he felt "used" by the President in writing memo recommending Comey's futing.
- Mueller asks for another 60 day delay in Flynn sentencing.
- Aleksej Gubarev, blamed by Hillary Clinton, the FBI, and Christopher Steele for hacking into the DNC, still has not been contacted or interviewed by the Mueller team.
- Russian Military Intelligence (GRU) did in fact attempt to hack in to state election board servers.
- There is no evidence whatsoever, including the Mueller/Rosenstein indictments of 12 GRU officers, that GRU hacked into DNC servers. Or that Guccifer 2.0 was a GRU operation.
- All evidence suggests the DNC "hack" was an inside job by a disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter; the evidence further suggests that Guccifer 2.0 was a joint Clinton campaign/DNC disinformation campaign to counter revelations delivered to WikiLeaks by an inside DNC whistleblower.
- The media term, "Russian meddling," conflates "state election board" hacking with "DNC hack." The DNC hack never took place. There were efforts however, by the GRU to hack state election boards. The Obama Department of Homeland Security alerted the state boards, but failed to get cooperation for a coordinated response out of fear among the states of another intrusion and power grab by the federal government. The feds could only give advice to states on how to ward off Russian hacks. All subsequent investigations found no servers or voting rolls were accessed, and no final tallies manipulated by Russian hackers.
- The infictments keep alive the long discredited Russia hacked the DNC narrative.
- The Mueller/Rosenstein indictments of 12 GRU agents was another attempt by rogue elements in the intelligence community (similar to the frame-up of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn), to seize the priorities and conduct of foreign policy from the Constitutional elected Executive, and influence the outcome of the 2018 Midterm elections.
- 2 July. Nunes adds former State Department officials Elizabeth Dibble, Jonathan Finer, Kathleen Kavalec, Lewis Lukens, Victoria Nuland, Thomas Williams and Jonathan Winer, as well as former Obama White House officials Jake Sullivan, Colin Kahl and Shailagh Murray to subpoena list.
- Brian Ross of ABC News resigns. Brian Ross may be Reporter #4 in the James Wolfe indictment.
- 3 July. Associate Deputy Attorney General Scott Schools who signed off on the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller and oversaw the Russia probe announces his resignation. Schools obtained the Strzok/Lisa Page messages for Michael Horowitz and was in a position to redact or filter them (see Strzok's message, “No. No he won't. We'll stop it," for instance). Schools job is described as protecting the institution.
- Republican controlled Senate Intelligence Committee whitewashes Brennan and Clapper's January 6, 2016 ICA Report. Sens. Richard Burr and Marco Rubio are on the committee.
- Imran Awan walks.
- 4 July. All Russia roads lead to London.
- 5 July. Nunes calls for Rinat Akhmetshin, Edward Baumgartner, Sidney Blumenthal, Thomas Catan, Alexandra Chalupa, Marc Elias, Peter Fritsch, Mary Jacoby, Daniel Jones, Neil King, Robby Mook, Nellie Ohr, Cody Shearer, Glenn Simpson and Michael Sussmann to testify in open hearing.
- 10 July. Witness comes forward in Seth Rich murder investigation; active duty Obama administration civil servants implicated.
- The DOJ (Mueller resistance unit) is telling the court in July 2018: based on what they know the FISA application still contains “sufficient predication for the Court to have found probable cause” to approve the Carter Page FISA application. The DOJ (Team Mueller) is defending the Carter Page FISA application as still valid.
- Christopher Steele is noted as “Source #1”. Glenn Simpson of Fusion-GPS is noted as “identified U.S. person” or “business associate”; and Perkins Coie is the “U.S-based law firm.”
- By July 2018 the DOJ clearly knew the dossier was full of fabrications, yet Mueller’s resistance unit withheld that information from the court and said the predicate was still valid.
- The DOJ in 2018 was protecting Mueller’s poisoned fruit.
- Peter Strzok testifies that Bruce Ohr received the Steele dossier from FusionGPS and passed it to the FBI; the bogus evidence was used to create the Trump-Russia investigation and hoax the FISA court.
- Strzok lied about the FBI's Operational Technology Division de-duplication process. The Weiner laptop was not fully examined for classified information.
- Grassley asks for declassificstion of all twelve of Bruce Ohr's 302 interview reports. Ohr was first interviewed by the FBI on November 22, 2016, two weeks after the election - creating an unanswered mystery - Who in the FBI was investigating DOJ and FBI corruption while Obama was still president?
- 14 July. Associated Press reported:
"A U.S. lobbying firm sought to recruit the ambassadors of France, Germany and several other countries to demonstrate international support for severing Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska's control of Rusal, the aluminum manufacturing giant sanctioned by Washington.
Documents made public by the Justice Department show that Mercury LLC drafted messages for at least six envoys to send to senior U.S. government officials that expressed support for a plan to eliminate Deripaska's majority stake in the EN+ Group, the holding company that owns nearly 50 percent of Rusal....
When the Treasury imposed sanctions on Deripaska a few months ago, EN+ and Rusal were blacklisted, too...
The letters prepared for the envoys said Deripaska, not the companies, is the "true target" of the U.S. sanctions...
The draft messages, along with background material prepared by Mercury, warned that each country would be damaged economically if the sanctions weren't eased. France and Germany rely on Rusal's aluminum in their automotive, telecommunications and aerospace industries. And Rusal is a full or part owner of factories that employ hundreds of people in Ireland, Sweden, Australia and Jamaica."
- In the Manafort indictment, Company A is the Podesta Group formerly headed by Tony Podesta, Company B is Mercury LLC headed by Vin Weber. The indictment alleges Mercury and the Podesta Group were paid $2 million for illegal lobbying. Tony Podesta, brother of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta who paid FusionGPS $1,024,408 for the fraudulent Steele dossier, has since been given immunity by Robert Mueller.
- Oleg Deripaska is a former business partner who invested millions with Manafort in the Ukraine and later sued him; in 2009 Mueller's FBI may have violated federal statutes in accepting financial assistance from Deripaska. Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz observed Robert Mueller has a conflict of interest because his FBI accepted financial help from a Russian that is, at the very least, a witness in the Manafort case:
"The real question becomes whether it was proper to leave [Deripaska] out of the Manafort indictment, and whether that omission was to avoid the kind of transparency that is really required by the law."
- Strzok and McCabe tried to recruit Deripaska to go along with the Trump-Russia scam in September 2016; Deripaska refused.
- 15 July. Nunes:
"So, this entire [House] report [of March 22] that you have in front of you – all you had to do was get page four, and you only had to read Chapter Two, and you would have had nearly everything that’s in the [Mueller GRU] indictment.
...we basically wrote the [GRU] indictment for Mueller. The House Republicans, without the support of the Democrats, wrote the indictment for the Mueller Special Counsel [with] information that we have had for over a year.
- Secret Service agent dies mysterious death while guarding Trump in Scotland before Putin summit.
- Putin says in joint press conference with Donald Trump:
"Business associates of Mr. [Bill] Browder have earned over one and a half billion dollars in Russia. They never paid any taxes, neither in Russian or in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country, they were transferred to the United States.Bill Browder is the man behind the Magnitsky Act, sponsored by John McCain. Browder testified in the Summer of 2017 that FusionGPS was hired by Russia to engage in a smear campaign against him, and for illegal lobbying to repeal the Russia sanctions bill.
They sent huge amount of money - 400 million - as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton.
Well, that's their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal.
So we have a solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions."
- Putin tells Trump, in private meeting, John Brennan has been a KGB asset since 1976. Brennan paid FSB officer Sergei Mikhailov for information on Donald Trump during the 2016 election. Mikhailov was arrested by the Russians four weeks after the election and charged with accepting money from the CIA.
- CNN analyst and former CIA intelligence official Philip Mudd asks when will a shadow government emerge to oppose President Donald Trump.
- Michael Gaeta identified as Christopher Steele's FBI handler by Lisa Page in testimony before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees. According to Lisa Page, the FBI first received Steele dossier from Gaeta.
- 17 July. John Brennan calls President Trump's Helsinki Peace Initiative "treasonous". Treason is punishable by the death penalty.
- Lisa Page testified that China hacked Hillary's Blackberry, not Russia, giving China complete access to the main Chappaqua server. The FBI covered the facts up.
- Reagan Budget Director David Stockman notes,
"With the Warfare State desperately needing an enemy to justify its $800 billion annual mugging of America’s taxpayers, this summit was the single greatest blow to the War Party since it turned Imperial Washington into a colossal menace bent on global hegemony when the Soviet Union slithered off the pages of history in 1991."
- Justin Raimondo observes:
"If there was ever any doubt that the Russia-gate hoax is a scheme by the War Party to salvage their bankrupt foreign policy, and depose a democratically-elected President, then Robert Mueller’s indictment of twelve alleged GRU agents for “interfering” in the 2016 election settles the matter once and for all. Are we supposed to believe it was just a coincidence that the indictment was made public just as Trump was about to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki?
An indictment of twelve individuals who will never contest the charges, and which will not have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law – to whom is it addressed? Not to any jury, but to the court of public opinion. It is, in short, pure propaganda, meant to sabotage Trump’s Helsinki peace initiative before it has even convened....
These efforts demonstrate the overarching significance of the President’s “America First” foreign policy: Trump means to abandon the old cold war structures. In their place he means to build a new so-called international order, one that is not overseen by any one “superpower” but that is self-regulating, like the market order that has brought unparalleled prosperity to this country and to the world."
- Putin offers to extradite 12 GRU officers in exchange for Bill Browder.
- Reagan Budget Director David Stockman notes,
- Deja vu: more prosecutorial favoritism. Just as the people who destroyed evidence and smashed Hillary's hard drives with hammers were granted immunity, so to Mueller offers Tony Podesta immunity for the same crime Paul Manafort is accused of.
- Strzok lied under oath.
- 18-21 July. Adam Schiff and Glenn Simpson collude at the Aspen Security Forum.
- 20 July. Grassley letter to Rosenstein.
|Media reports suggest that Ukrainian “political leadership” opposed the candidacy of Donald Trump for president of the United States and worked with a Democratic National Committee consultant to undermine his campaign. This consultant allegedly had various meetings with Ukrainian government officials, including embassy staff, to coordinate the dissemination of incriminating information about Trump campaign officials. It appears that this consultant was operating to advance the interests of both the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton campaign, and a foreign government, which would have required registration under FARA.|
- Lucy Komisar's letter to President Trump regarding Bill Browder.
- Four senior cybersecurity officials depart FBI.
- 21 July. Carter Page FISA warrant application released; all dates redacted except the release date March 17, 2017, the date Senate Intelligence Committee Director of Security James Wolfe leaked the application in full to reporter Ali Watkins.
- James Clapper invokes the Nuremberg defense to justify Obama administration lawbreaking, civil rights violations, and efforts to subvert democracy.
- 22 July. Trey Gowdy: "If evidence of collusion existed, Adam Schiff would have leaked it by now."
- 23 July. Congress to subpoena John Brennan and James Comey. Brennan and Comey both attested to the FISA court that the Carter Page warrant application was verified when in fact it contained false and misleading information.
- Administration considering revoking security clearance of Brennan, Comey, Hayden, Rice and McCabe for leaking and using access to classified information for personal monetary gain. Several have written books and are employed by fake news mainstream media organizations.
- Judicial Watch files FOIA lawsuit for communications between Brennan and Democrat Senate Leader Harry Reid from 2016 when Reid began publicizing fake Trump-Russia conspiracy theory using information that originated with Brennan.
- Trump openly criticized the Amazon Washington Post.
- 38North reports North Korea dismantling Sohae Satellite Launching Station in accord with agreements reached at Singapore Summit.
- 25 July. Articles of Impreachmrnt introduced against Rod Rosenstein.
- 27 July Wall Street Journal reports that attorneys for former Senate Intelligence Committee Director of Security James A. Wolfe sent letters to all 15 senators on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, notifying them that their testimony may be sought as part of Wolfe's defense. Wolfe, who faces the lesser charge of lying to the FBI rather than the more serious charge of leaking classified national security information, may have told the FBI he was acting on instructions of Senators when he leaked the Carter Page FISA application to reporter Ali Watkins in March 2017.
- The FISA application includes the false allegation that Page had been recruited by Russian intelligence in 2013. In fact, Page reported the recruitment attempt to the FBI and worked as a paid informant for the FBI to secure convictions of the Russian spies. The Obama Justice Department lied to the FISA court in October 2016 alleging Page was an "an agent of a foreign power," and hid Page's past work for the FBI in helping secure convictions of Russian spies.
- CNN publishes fake news story claiming Michael Cohen attended the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskaya; CNN has never walked back the story even after Lanny Davis admitted he fabricated the leak.
- 28 July. Nunes says 21 pages of the final Carter Page FISA warrant signed by Rod Rosenstein need to de-classified and unredacted. Nunes, Gaetz, Meadows, and Jim Jordan have been shadow banned by Twitter.
Buzzfeed, The Washington Post and New York Times have had the full, unredacted, FISA application in their possession since March 17, 2017. The media have deliberately, and with specific intent, falsified their reporting and kept the truth hidden which would undermine their false reporting. The media's role in the DOJ/FBI corruption scandal is not only pervasive, it's participatory.
Strzok and Lisa Page were shown to leak stories from the Clinton Investigation, the Trump investigation and the Mueller investigation to journalists at Politico, The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post. Andrew McCabe was busted for leaking stories to the media and then lying about it to INSD and IG investigators. Comey admitted to leaking stories to the New York Times, hired his friend Andrew Richman, gave Richman access to FBI and NSA databases, and then leaked information to Richman along with another friend Benjamin Wittes at Lawfare blog. The Inspector General "concluded that these leaks highlight the need to change what appears to be a cultural attitude among many in the organization."
Andrew Weissmann, Robert Mueller's #1 special counsel prosecutor, was coordinating investigative efforts with the full support of four AP reporters who were giving Weissman information to use in his court filings and search warrants.
Steele was meeting with journalists, the journalists were writing articles; the FBI was leaking to media and simultaneously citing those same articles as evidence to support their investigations; and all this was used to validate the documents the FBI was receiving from Steele; who, along with the leaking FBI officials, was also the source of the media articles. A circular echo chamber, all coming from Glenn Simpson, Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele at Fusion GPS, through Bruce Ohr at DOJ into the FBI via Peter Strzok.
Consortiumnews called it Too Big to Fail: "Many of our key institutions—the foreign policy apparatus, the media, key intelligence and law-enforcement agencies, the political leadership—are now extravagantly committed to a narrative none appears able to control. The risk of self-inflicted damage these institutions assume, should the truth of the Russia-gate events emerge—as one day it surely will—is nearly incalculable. This is what inspires my McCarthy and Civil War references. Russia-gate, in a phrase, has become too big to fail."
- 1 August. Sens. Burr and Warner ask Julian Assange for private interview regarding the source of DNC emails.
- Mueller star witness in the Manafort trial, Rick Gates, may not testify.
- John Solomion: The real Maria Butina scandal: FBI could have prevented it.
- 2 August. Christopher Steele's London declaration in Aven, Friedman & Khan v. Orbis & Steele.
- Judge dresses down Mueller prosecutors in Manafort trial.
- Former CIA director John Brennan who currently uses his national security clearance for personal gain as an NBC News consultant, threatens the President and Congress, again. Brennan previously hacked the U.S. State Department, the Senate Intelligence oversight committee, was in charge of the CIA torture program, was in charge of an Obama enemies list program targeting journalists, was a major player in Obama's disastrous Arab Spring policy that brought about the European migrant crisis, and took credit for orchestrating the Trump-Russia investigation through his network of outside the contiguous United States "lures" (SpyGate).
- Seth Rich parent's lawsuit against Fox News tossed out.
- 3 August. Statement from BuzzFeed News on federal judge granting motion to compel FBI, DOJ to produce information about Steele dossier:
In his ruling, Judge Mehta writes that the case "presents an important issue concerning the scope of legal protections afforded to media organizations who publish source documents, especially in matters of significant national and international attention. Instead of denigrating that substantial interest, the Government Respondents should endorse it."
According to Judge Mehta's order, the government must now answer the following four questions:
*Prior to 5:20 p.m. EST on January 10, 2017, did the FBI and/or any of the other Defendant agencies possess the two-page memorandum contained within the Dossier dated December 13, 2017, i.e., Report 2016/166?
*Prior to 5:20 p.m. EST on January 10, 2017, did the FBI and/or any of the other Defendant agencies possess all 35 pages of the Dossier?
*Did the FBI receive from Senator John McCain a copy of the first 33 pages of the Dossier (i.e., all pages other than Report 2016/166) on or about December 9, 2016?
*Did Mr. Clapper, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Brennan, and/or Mr. Comey, before January 10, 2017, brief President Obama about allegations contained in the Dossier?
- Former Democrat Senate Intelligence Committee chair Diane Feinstein had China spy on staff for 20 years. Trump suggests she investigate herself.
- 6 August. Lawmakers are demanding the declassification of the FBI's 302 notes on 12 interviews conducted with twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr between December 2016 – May 2017.
- 7 August. Exculpatory evidence left out of Carter Page warrant application; Bruce Ohr is a larger player than previously known.
- D.C. Court orders DOJ to release all Comey emails by September 28, including Comey emails from a private email account.
- Manafort lawyers ask Rick Gates, “Do you recall when you first started giving false and misleading information to the Office of the Special Counsel?” It was all downhill from there.
- Facebook to impose NATO/Atlantic Council censorship.
- Zerohedge reports:
Apple, Google and Facebook all decided independently and simultaneously to de-platform Alex Jones without any threats or pressure from U.S. politicians and other powerful forces behind the scenes is pure fantasy.... this is Silicon Valley oligarchs making a decision to appease politicians and the status quo system which made them billionaires in order to avoid regulation.
Mark Warner appears to be the point man for Democratic politicians who intend to use Russiagate and “fake news” hysteria to intimidate tech giants into submission.
Mark Warner's office recently put together a crazy memo (leaked to Axios) about regulating social media that was intended to scare tech giants into submission.
About a week later, Alex Jones and Infowars is de-platformed by virtually all the tech giants at once. Politicians are threatening the tech giants with regulation unless they censor as politicians want.
- 8 August. Bruce Ohr discussed getting Christopher Steele re-engaged in the Mueller probe.
- 9 August. House Judiciary Committee preparing subpoenas for members of the Clinton-Steele dossier conspiracy group - Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Jim Baker (DOJ), Sally Moyer, Jonathan Moffa and George Toscas.
- 10 August. Bruce Ohr emails show Fusion founder Glenn Simpson lied in his 2017 Congressional testimony. Simpson said he did not collude with DOJ/FBI personnel until after the 2016 election; however the emails show Simpson in contact with Bruce Ohr on multiple occasions beginning in August, 2016, shortly after the Trump investigation began.
- Bruce Ohr to testify to Joint House Committee in closed session August 28. Ohr had more than 60 communications with Christopher Steele going back to January 2016. If Ohr is uncooperative, there will be a follow up public hearing.
- Manafort trial delayed due to the prosecution's conduct and death threats.
- Strzok fired by Bowdich from the FBI, overriding DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility.
- 14 August. George Eliason: Beyond the DNC - Leaks, Hacks, and Treason.
- There were multiple DNC hacks. There is also clear proof supporting the download to a USB stick and subsequent information exchange (leak) to Wikileaks. All are separate events.
- . It is a matter of public record that Team Clinton provided the DNC hackers with passwords to State Department servers on at least 2 occasions, one wittingly and one not. I have already clearly shown the Fancy Bear hackers are Ukrainian Intelligence Operators.
- the FBI would have taken control over material evidence right away. No law enforcement agency or Intel agency ever did. This means none of them considered it a crime Comey should have any part of investigating. That by itself presents the one question mark which destroys any hope Mueller has proving law enforcement maintained a chain of custody for any evidence he introduces.
- the identifier used by Mueller as Russian FSB and GRU may have been true - 10 years ago. This group was on the run trying to stay a step ahead of Russian law enforcement until October 2016. So we have part of the Fancy bear hacking group identified as Ruskie traitors and possibly former Russian state security. The majority of the group are Ukrainians making up Ukraine’s Cyber Warfare groups.
- the attacks came from Ukrainian Intel.
- Manafort defense rests without presenting evidence or calling witnesses.
- Investigative journalist found fead in D.C. hotel weeks after reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for alleged rape.
- 15 August. Brennan looses security clearance; Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Susan Rice, Michael Hayden, Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Yates and Bruce Ohr are being reviewed. Bruce Ohr is still employed at DOJ. The inside group was assisted by an outside group of political operatives including: FusionGPS, Glenn Simpson Nellie Ohr. Christopher Steele, Daniel Richman, Benjamin Wittes (Lawfare Blog); as well as contractors and agents -foreign and domestic- used by Brennan's intelligence apparatus. Supporting the efforts of both the inside “small group” and the outside group; a large number of like-minded journalists from Yahoo News, Mother Jones, Buzzfeed, The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC were utilized -via leaks- in framing an intentionally and demonstrably false narrative. Jim Jordan suggest James Baker (DOJ), among others, should be added to that list.
- Chairmans Bob Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy write Attorney General Jeff Sessions:
"we request DOJ provide the Committee access to all FD-302’s written as a result of any interviews conducted by the FBI of Mr. Ohr. These should include, but not be limited to, any 302’s previously made available to other congressional committees."
- Totalitarian communist Democrat Vice-Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee deep stater Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia vows repeal of the First Amendment and internet censorship if the Democrats take the House in November.
- 16 August. George Toscas deposed behind closed doors by House committee.
- Trump teeets: “While Steele shopped the document to multiple media outlets, he also asked for help with a RUSSIAN Oligarch.” Catherine Herridge of @FoxNews @LouDobbs In other words, they were colluding with Russia!"
- Byron York had previously reported "Steele was deeply concerned about the legal status of a Putin-linked Russian oligarch, and at times seemed to be advocating on the oligarch’s behalf, in the same time period Steele worked on collecting the Russia-related allegations against Donald Trump that came to be known as the Trump dossier. The emails show Steele and Ohr were in frequent contact, that they intermingled talk about Steele’s research and the oligarch’s affairs, and that Glenn Simpson, head of the dirt-digging group Fusion GPS that hired Steele to compile the dossier, was also part of the ongoing conversation."
- Steele was interested in getting Oleg Deripaska a new VISA to enter the U.S. Steele was very persistent on this endeavor and was soliciting Bruce Ohr for any assistance.
- When Deripaska entered the United States, Andrew McCabe approached him to help make the case that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort was a tool of the Kremlin. Deripaska claims he laughed and said, "You are trying to create something out of nothing.”
- The question now: Was Steele paid by Deripaska? if so, the evidence is clear - Christopher Steele, the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Justice Department and FBI colluded with Russia to rig an election and tamper with American democracy.
- Mueller has conveniently left Deripaska out of the Manafort indictments, despite the fact that Manafort and Deripaska are former business partners, Deripaska sued Manafort when their joint business project went sour, and Robert Muller took $25 million from Deripaska for a favor in 2009-10.
- Chairman Richard Burr of the Senate Intelligence Committee issues statement:
“Director Brennan’s recent statements purport to know as fact that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power. If Director Brennan’s statement is based on intelligence he received while still leading the CIA, why didn’t he include it in the Intelligence Community Assessment released in 2017? If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the Special Counsel, not The New York Times.Burr had previously supported Brennan's Intelligence Community Assessment in a preliminary Senate report, contradicting the House Intelligence Committee's final report on Russian collusion. Brennan previously attacked the House report as 'partisan'.
If, however, Director Brennan’s statement is purely political and based on conjecture, the president has full authority to revoke his security clearance as head of the Executive Branch.”
- NYT runs article on Mueller team media leak strategy; Mueller press spokesman Peter Carr routinely had private rendesvous with reporters from the New York Times, Politico, the Washington Post and many others, and had private phone conversations on unsecured lines. The Mueller probe has been plagued by illegal grand jury leaks.
- 17 August. Mueller recommends 30 days jail time for Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos was hoaxed into believing a guy who works for the Chair of British Intelligence Cabinet Security and runs a school in Italy to train diplomats and intelligence personnel for NATO countries, had Russian contacts and claimed Putin wanted to arrange a meeting. Prof. Mifsud obviously was a John Brennan plant (outside continental United States - oconus lures). Papadopoulos was repeatedly rebuffed by his campaign superiors, including Paul Manafort. Mueller, whose mandate is to investigate whether collusion occurred between Russia and the Trump campaign, never represented to the court that Papadopoulos was targeted and caught up in a NATO-allied counterintelligence sting operation aimed at compromising the Republican nominee.
- Chairman Richard Burr tells AP there is “no factual evidence today that we’ve received” of Trump's collusion with Russia. Burr, who disputed the House Intel Committee's findings on John Brennan's January 6, 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA), supported Brennan's narrative that Putin tried to aide Trump. The House found faulty tradecraft and analytic work in the ICA. Two days ago, Burr flipped his support of Brennan and lauded Trump's revocation of Brennan's security clearance. Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee have been notified by the attorney for former staff Director of Security James Wolfe they may be subpoenaed in Wolfe's upcoming trial. Wolfe is accused of leaking the Carter Page FISA application in full to the media on March 17, 2017. Wolfe's defense appears to be that he leaked classified information on instructions from committee members. The Carter Page FISA application is exculpatory - given what is known now - that the FBI knowingly used paid opposition research, that the material is unverified, that the FBI committed a crime against the court when it deliberately deceived the judges. All this information has been in the hands of the Senate Intelligence Committee, AND the New York Times and other media outlets for 16 months. Yet the media pushed a false narrative of Trump collusion with Russia based in part on illegal leaks from the Senate Intelligence Committee. Likewise the committee and media have been silent on corruption in the DOJ and FBI. Over the past two days, Burr appears to be trying to walk back some of the false information the Senate Intelligence Committee has put into the mainstream media. Additionally, Burr is now willing to hear Julian Assange's version of the source of DNC emails - something Assange wanted to do a year and half ago but was denied by James Comey. Meantime, the Senate Intelligence Committee stood by Brennan, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein - and the DNC's - Russian hacking narrative. Burr is considered a Uniparty kingpin.
- The judge in Paul Manafort's trial is under U.S. Marshall protection after receiving death threats. CNN, Wapo and Buzzfeed asked for the names and addresses of jurors, Judge T.E. Ellis declined.
- 19 August. Clapper begins distancing himself from Brennan.
- John Brennan gives disappointing answer to Rachel Maddow - Brennan had no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump on the day Brennan left office in 2017. Not the answer Maddow was looking for. Brennan is one of the key masterminds behind the hoax and the intelligence community's meddling in the 2016 election to help Hillary.
- Sara Carter reports on FBI stonewalling congressional investigators for two years to cover up the Intelligence community's meddling in the 2016 election:
" Harry Reid’s letter [to Comey based on information from Brennan requesting investigation of Trump] was leaked several days later to the New York Times in the lead up to the presidential election. The letter stated, “evidence of a direct connection between the Russian government and Donald Trump’s campaign continues to mount.”
Documents obtained by Congress revealed senior bureau officials were already expecting Reid’s letter even before the senator wrote it.
- Sara Carter reports on FBI stonewalling congressional investigators for two years to cover up the Intelligence community's meddling in the 2016 election:
- 20 August. “Our Guy” – The *REAL* Russian Collusion.
- Mueller likely used FBI and foreign intel to set-up George Papadopoulos in July 2017.
- Other agencies involved in Russia collusion hoax besides the FBI.
- Arjen Kamphuis, author of Information Security for Journalists and associate of Julian Assange goes missing in Norway.
- Russian escort says she gave recordings of Deripaska discussing 2016 election back to Deripaska. Anastasia Vashukevich told The Associated Press that she had turned over audio recordings to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, whose oen conversations about election interference she claimed to have taped.
- Back in March 2018, CNN travelled to Thailand to report on a Russian prostitute who was arrested and claimed to have evidence of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. CNN framed the prostitute story around a possibility that her claims would back-up the ridiculous Trump ‘hookers’ angle in the Steele dossier.
- 21 August. Delay in Mike Flynn sentencing.
- 23 August. New Yorker publishes a piece on The Echo Chamber. The article states:
|the “communications infrastructure” that the Obama White House used to “sell Obamacare and the Iran Deal to the public” had been moved to the private sector, now that the former aides were out of government.|
It called the network the Echo Chamber and accused its members of mounting a coordinated effort “to undermine President Trump’s foreign policy” through organized attacks in the press against Trump and his advisers…The memo lists Ben Rhodes, a former deputy na Itional-security adviser to President Obama, as “likely the brain behind this operation” and Colin Kahl, Vice-President Joe Biden’s former national-security adviser, as its “likely ops chief.”
Several reporters were mentioned as being part of the Echo Chamber. They included “The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, the New York Times’ Max Fisher, and NBC News's Andrea Mitchell.” Six more reporters were referenced but not named.
- 24 August. Jonathan Moffa told congressional investigators that the FBI and Justice Department have leaked stories to the press and then used them to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
- Weiner laptop and Comey/McCabe/Strzok deep state machinations uncovered by FBI child sex abuse investigators.
- Julian Assange allegedly indicted by mistake.
- 25 August. Spectator of the UK publishes what they claim is an illegal leak from the Mueller team to refute Michael Cohen's defense against the Obama administration's illegal FISA abuse.
- John McCain dead of terminal brain disease. Democrats and fake news media go into feigned mourning for a fallen hero not seen since the firing of James Comey.
- 27 August. Stefan Halper colluded with Russia; tried the frame Mike Flynn since 2014.
- China hacked Clinton server.
- 28 August. Robert Mueller has used pedophiles as informants in exchange for leniency.
- Bruce Ohr testimony. Btuce Ohr testifies in private; the FBI was absolutely in possession of material facts that were withheld from the FISA courts. Ohr had multiple “handlers” that he passed on the dossier to at the FBI. Some discrepancies with Lisa Page testimony, major discrepancies with Glenn Simpson. Ohr informed Congress six senior FBI and DOJ officials that his wife Nellie received $44,000 from Fusion GPS while she worked with Chris Steele on the Steele dossier. Ohr told the same six DOJ and FBI officials of his regular contacts with Steele and Glenn Simpson, and confirmed that he informed his six handlers of Steele's intense bias against Trump. Despite learning of the conflicts of interest and bias from Ohr, a group of select senior FBI and DOJ officials omitted those facts from 400 pages of claims they presented to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in October 2016 for a warrant to spy on former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page. Under the "two hop" rule, the FISA warrant granted Strzok and the FBI surveillance access to the entire Trump campaign, transition, and administration.
- Three of the six handlers that Ohr informed about his interactions with Steele and Simpson were Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Ohr also informed Justice Department prosecutor Andrew Weissmann about his dossier-related work. Weissmann, who never reported the criminal conduct he was aware of in the FBI as is required, remains Mueller's lead prosecutor.
- While Steele worked on the dossier, Fusion GPS accepted money from Russia.
- Steele lobbied Bruce Ohr to get a visa for Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire close to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Mueller's team, tasked with investigating Russian meddling in 2016 election, never contacted Ohr for an interview.
- After the FBI terminated Steele as a source for leaking to the media, a group of handlers privately approached Ohr, who had a years-long relationship with Steele, and convinced him to become a back channel between the bureau and the foreign spy.
- Ohr knew the Steele’s dossier was a mashup of “double hearsay” that could never stand up in court.
- Lawmakers who have reviewed the entire unredacted applications say that the names of Bruce and Nellie Ohr are absent from the documents. The applications also didn't disclose that Hillary Clinton's campaign funded part of the dossier and that the dossier's author was biased against Trump.
- The new evidence also adds cracks to the already shaky foundation of the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, who took over Crossfire Hurricane in May of last year.
- James Baker (DOJ) testifies on Thursday and Trisha Anderson on Friday.
- 29 August. In addition to being paid by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats to dig up "dirt" from Russians on Trump, foreign intelligence agent Christopher Steele was also paid by Putin and Russian organized crime-connected oligarch Oleg Deripaska.
- FBI refuses to confirm that it met on three separate occasions with senior officials of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) who reported an "anomaly" on Hillary Clinton's private server that was producing in real time a “courtesy copy” to a Chinese third party intelligence operation based in Northern Virginia. Both Coney and the DOJ IG assessed the Clinton email server was accessed by foreign actors.
- 30 August. Strzok buries Chinese hacking to aid Hillary. Peter Strzok informed of Chinese intelligence hack of Sec. Hillary Clinton, did nothing.
- Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, and four other's security clearances revoked.
- 31 August. Two prosecutors exit Mueller team.
- DOJ stonewalling FOIA requests for Bruce Ohr documents.
In the First Seven Days of September efforts to manage and oust a constitutionally elected president were stunningly made public. Until the first Seven Days in September we knew of:
- a series of anonymous leaks to undermine the president from Obama’s intelligence officials, one admitted to by then FBI Director James Comey;
- a series of anti-Trump political messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, including one that admits to there being “no there, there” regarding Trump-Russia collusion, even though Strzok joined Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team precisely to look for a “there, there;”
- the use of a Democratic Party paid-for opposition research dossier (not an intelligence agency vetted report) to be later used to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and form a basis for the Mueller probe;
- a CIA and FBI operative, linked to the firm that produced the dossier, who had infiltrated Jimmy Carter’s 1980 campaign, and in 2016 courted Trump campaign operatives in a possible sting operation to connect Trump to Moscow.
This created a picture of the Democrats, the ruling party in the executive branch, using its intelligence agencies to undermine first a candidate and then a constitutionally elected president.
- 1 September. NYT prints new fake news narrative spin on Deripaska.
- Iraqi war vet tweets:
#GeorgeWBush you trashed Trump supporters today. Let me tell you, I was that 19yo girl you sent to war in Iraq that adored you for everything you did for us. I cried today hearing you trash me. You sent us to war & then backstabbed us today. I hope it was worth it. #McCainFuneral
- Papadopoulos did not inform Trump campaign of alleged "dirt."
- 3 September. Obama signed off on illegal surveillance warrant.
- Hillary Clinton's classified leaks led to the murder of 20 CIA agents in China; Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch and others refused to investigate and prosecute Clinton's criminal negligence.
- 5 September. Mueller harassment stretches to Dr. Jerome Corsi.
- Daniel Ellsberg: Julian Assange cannot be indicted under the Espionage Act. "Julian is not a whistle blower per se, but a facilitator of whistleblowing… as a journalist, he can not fairly be tried under the Espionage Act.”
- 6 September. The sleeper cells have awoken.
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows says he's had Democrat members reach out to his office about investigating an anonymous New York Times op-ed slanderous, if not insurrectional, toward President Trump, stating that the writer was a Republican office-holder who belonged to a "resistance" that was trying to stop what he thought were the president's wrong decisions, the publication of which intended to manipulate the outcome of the 2018 Midterm elections. The unsourced NYT article appears to come from an inside informant, spy, or lure and, if true, is a breach of national security.
- Grand Jury empanelled to investigate criminal dealings of Andrew McCabe, according to WaPo.
- Reps. Lee Zeldin, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs, Keith Rothfus, Jody Hice, Louie Gohmert, Brian Babin, Claudia Tenney, Scott DesJarlais and Scott Perry called on President Donald Trump to declassify and release the Carter Page FISA applications, specifically pages 10–12 and 17-34 and relevant footnotes, all of the Bruce Ohr 302s and other relevant documents, including exculpatory evidence regarding Carter Page and others, that were presented to the Gang of Eight, but not presented to the FISA Court. Rod Rosenstein signed off on the final renewal, and currently is suspended from FISA-relsted matters while until investigation.
- 7 September. Right out of a cheap spy novel, on the day George Papadopoulos is sentenced to 14 DAYS in jail after being accused of treason, election meddling, colluding with Russia and destroying American democracy, the guy who set Papadopoulos up for the Obama intelligence community, Joseph Mifsud, is presumed dead in Democratic National Committee court filings as reported by Bloomberg News, making Mifsud unavailable for comment to respond to reporters questions now that Papadopoulos is free to tell his story.
- Sundance summarizes the status of the current declassification request:
The FISA Court released a copy of the Carter Page FISA application to the SSCI [Senate Intel, March 17, 2017]. The SSCI [James Wolfe] then leaked the FISA Application to the media [BuzzFeed, WaPo, NYT]. The media then reported on Carter Page as part of the vast Russian Conspiracy (the insurance policy) based on the SSCI leak. The FBI and DOJ then used the 2017 media reporting from the SSCI leak to request the June 2017 FISA renewal [which Rod Rosenstein signed].
- It's pretty obvious: Trump is facing a coup.
- Randy Credico testifies to Mueller grand jury.
- 10 September. FBI leaked information to damage Trump.
- 11 September. Mueller lead prosecutor Andrew Weissmann implicated in media leak strategy investigation.
- Lisa Page and Peter Strzok discussed writing a “folksy” op-ed on supposed Russia collusion.
- 12 September. Senate Intel Committee chairman Richard Burr: No evidence of Russia collusion.
- Hillary Clinton & GOOGLE created covert server to hide classified Benghazi emails from Congress; FBI never probed.
- 13 September. Papadopoulos wants to testify before Senate Intel Committee about Halper, Mifsud, Downer and others. Halper, Mifsud and Downer are part of John Brennan and Peter Strzok's network of "lures."
- FBI used unsecure devices for sensitive Info.
- Personal items of missing Julian Assange associate found floating in Sea of Norway.
- 14 September. Manafort pleads guilty in money laundering and tax evasion schemes while employed by Sen. John McCain in 2008. More fake news reporting: rather than cooperate with Mueller, Manafort agrees to assist the US Attorney's office of the Southern District of New York (SDNY) to put away Democrat lawyer Greg Craig for illegal collusion and lobbying on behalf of Ukrainian oligarchs. Tony Podesta has also been implicated. Craig previously copped an insanity plea for Ronald Reagan's would-be assassin, helped Bill Clinton (along with Clinton colluders Cheryl Mills and Charges Ruff - who met an untimely death) and later was ousted as Obama's top lawyer when Obama decided to keep detention of prisoners at Gitmo open, and make John Brennan's torture program Obama's own.
- John Kerry may be violating the Logan Act.
- More Strzok-Lisa Page texts released.
- Andrew McCarthy of National Review analyzes Obama FISA abuse.
- 17 September. White House orders immediate release of (1) pages 10–12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications. Additionally, the President has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.
- Flynn sentencing delayed til after the election, November 28, 2018, nearly one year after the guilty plea was entered. Transcripts of Flynn's conversations with Ambassador Kislyk have not been released yet, despite no ongoing criminal investigation. All evidence thus far indicates Flynn was framed on bogus charges by Strzok, McCabe, and others.
- 18 September. Papadopolous tweets,
The BRITISH (Stefan Halper), AUSTRALIAN (Alexander Downer and Erika Thompson) and TURKISH (Azra Turk, spy working for Halper) all spied on an American citizen and campaign. Obama, Brennan and Clapper knew.
- Pelosi, Schumer, Warner and Schiff urge Coats, Rosenstein and Wray to defy President Trump's declassification order of Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr email and text messages and the Carter Page FISA warrant application.
- McCabe and Strzok nabbed destroying evidence by Huber in internal sting operation. McCabe and Strzok were under 24-hour surveillance both at the office and outside FBI HQ in Washington D.C. Any documents, files, and databases that were deleted or manipulated by McCabe and Strzok were being recorded and documented by federal agents. A grand jury has been convened involving McCabe and Strzok — and other former FBI — and the evidence gathered by federal officials during their final weeks at the FBI will be front and center but the grand jury will also be examining other violations during their official tenures at FBI.
- Trump intended to fire Comey even before he took office because of Comey's mishandling of the Clinton investigation.
- Ken Delanian of NBC News, whom FusionGPS paid to report Trump-Russia fake news, reports FBI and DOJ stalling to comply with the president's order to release unredacted documents.
- Podesta misled federal investigators.
- PRESIDENT Trump in an interview with Sean Hannity mentions that two foreign governments were attempting to block the declassification of the Carter Page FSIA warrant.
- Gen. Mike Flynn addresses Phyllis Schlafly Eagle Forum; Flynn is the first recipient of the Singlaub Award.
- 19 September. Brennan urges FBI and DOJ to defy the President.
- 20 September. Felony corruption in Mueller probe. Released messages document how Mueller's spokesman took dozens of meetings with reporters over three months in 2017. Reporters from nearly every major media outlet have been jockeying for influence and favoritism within the special counsel's office.
- FBI officials noted there was not enough intelligence to support the January 2017 findings by the CIA which concluded Vladimir Putin meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump.
- Nellie Ohr and Jim Baker (DOJ) refusing to cooperate with congressional investigation.
- Deep State communist has been "removed from work" as government auditor.
- 21 September. McCabe flips, rats out Rosenstein.
- UK intelligence expresses "grave concern" over declassification and exposure of UK meddling in 2016 elections.
- 22 September. Mueller witness says Clinton & Mueller's 'pee-pee' evidence is bogus.
- Trump orders anti trust investigation into Big Tech.
- 24 September. Curtains for Rod.
- Lisa Page corroborates Andy McCabe's testimony that Rod Rosenstein attempted a coup plot to overthrow the president of the United States.
- 25 September. Alexander Downer refused to answer question for the BBC of whether he was wearing a wire for John Brennan when he met with George Papadopoulos.
- 27 September. Trump postpones Rosenstein meeting another week; Trump now owns Rosenstein and the Mueller investigation.
- 28 September. Rosenstein summoned to private House Committee hearing in coup plot.
- 30 September. Epoch Times: Interview With FBI's Mike Gaeta. Gaeta also taught at Link Campus in Rome along with Joseph Mifsud.
John Solomon noted "The FBI was created to investigate crimes and stop foreign intelligence and terrorism threats. It was never designed to be a broker in the political process of elections or the execution of the 25th Amendment."
- 2 October. Pentagon sued under FOIA for documents relating to $1 million in payments to Stefan Halper.
- Monica McLean identified as Deep State colluder. McLean is represented by David Laufman in the Kavanaugh smear episode.
- 3 October. James Baker (DOJ) testimony. FBI colluded directly with DNC to perpetrate fraud against the FISA court and spy on Republicans. Baker tells Congressional investigators the FBI colluded with Michael Sussmann, DNC attorney with Perkins Coie before FusionGPS was even hired. Sussmann reportedly provided Baker with documents and electronic media that was used in the FISA warrant application.
- Investment Watchblog: Special Prosecutor John Durham, Assigned by AG Barr, Already Working on the Case from Before October 3rd, 2018?
- Rosenstein to testify on October 11, and Nellie Ohr on October 19. According to the New York Times Rosenstein offered to resign five times recently. Once to Don McGahn, twice to John Kelly, and twice to President Trump.
- Robert Mueller reported to engage in heavy drinking during office hours in the Trump-Russia probe.
- Pennsylvania State Police investigating Gulenist compound.
- 4 October. Russian Deputy Attorney General Saak Albertovich Karapetyan, who directed Natalia Veselnitskaya efforts to repeal the Magnitsky Act, dies in unauthorised helicopter crash.
- 7 October. Deep State cover-up: Redactions protected Democrat political embarrassment, not "national security"
- 8 October. Democrat Russian source investigated for murder. Government seizes the $42.5M New York mansion owned by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska while he is investigated for money-laundering, bribery, racketeering and MURDER. Deripaska enjoys mocking corrupt elements within the U.S. deep state and was a source for the Democrats who put the pee-pee memo in the Steele dossier to see if partisan career professionals in the Obama DOJ/FBI would actually be foolish enough to use it.
- Plot to remove Trump not a joke.
- Parallels of the Deep state coup and Kavanaugh smear.
- 9 October. Testimony of two witnesses: both James A. Baker (DOJ) and Lisa Page have sworn under oath that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed removing President Donald Trump from office by covert means.
- Rosenstein refuses to testify before House on his role in coup plot.
- Sen. Rand Paul questions Christopher Wray on FISA abuse.
- 10 October. Foreign agent Chtistopher Steele meddles in U.S. elections, again, on behalf of Democrats. Steele has not spoken since March 2017, hiding out in London, and has been fearful to set foot in the United States avoiding investigations into Democrat collusion with foreign agents who interfered in the 2016 presidential election.
- Rosenstein and McCabe quibbled in front of Mueller about each other recusing themself in front of Mueller in Russia probe.
- FBI nixes publication of Andrew McCabe tell-all book. Since passage of Son of Sam Laws in the 1970s, it is illegal for criminals to profit from their crime. McCabe currently faces U.S. Justice Department criminal charges.
- The shaky case that Russia manipulated social media to tip the 2016 election.
- 12 October. Glenn Simpson to invoke 5th Amendment; in previous testimony, Simpson swore he did not meet with anyone from the DOJ or FBI til after the 2016 election, contradicted now by DOJ Asst. Attorney General Bruce Ohr. The FBI interview notes of Bruce Ohr are what President Trump ordered de-classified and Rod Rosenstein wants to keep hidden. Obama White House veterans presently are creating a new false narrative of plausible deniability for why White House operatives - Ben Rhodes and Jen Psaki - were engaged with participants in the Russia Collusion narrative. In fact, the Russians organized anti-Trump rallies at Trump Tower before the election, despite the false narrative by the Obama administration and Clinton campaign that Russians sought to aid Trump. Simpson likely knows who at the Obama White House was involved in his anti-Trump work. Simpson's wife, Mary Jacoby, visited the White House on April 19, 2016, the day after NSA Director Mike Rogers shut down FBI contractor (FusionGPS) access to the NSA's FISA database. Simpson, a Clinton flunky who colluded with Russia to meddle in the U.S. election, is in serious legal jeopardy.
- 14 October. Rep. John Ratcliffe says evidence directly contradicts official FBI/Brennan and mainstream fake news narrative about Trump investigation beginning with Papadopolous/Downer meeting.
- Mueller investigation winding down.
- 15 October. James A. Wolfe, former Director of Security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, pleads guilty to charges related to the leak of the Carter Page FISA warrant application; others say reduced charges guilty plea is a cover-up of Senate Intel Committee and DOJ institutional corruption.
- Sundance documents massive DOJ cover-up of DOJ/Senate Intel Committee corruption.
- Carter Page suing Perkins Coie and Democratic National Committee.
- 16 October. Clinton crony Glenn Simpson pleads the 5th regarding his role in coup attempt.
- Obama camp (Jarrett, Brennan, Rice et al) not going to take the fall for the DOJ, FBI and CIA operation to help Hillary. Yates and McCabe are Team Clinton. Lynch and Comey are Team Obama. Everyone else is essentially Team Clinton (Team Clinton framed Samantha Powers for the FISA unmaskings using her DoS portal).
- DOJ IG report does not recommend prosecution of an FBI agent for bribery during Janes Comey's tenure. The report reads:
"a senior FBI official accepted two tickets to a professional sports game as a gift from a television news correspondent who regularly covered the FBI and DOJ, in violation of federal regulations.”Grassley demands explanation why prosecution was declined.
- 17 October. After Trump-Rosenstein summit, Mueller leaks he is writing final report to be released after 2018 midterms. Bloomberg reports, "Rosenstein has made it clear that he wants Mueller to wrap up the investigation as expeditiously as possible.”
- State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to federal judge. Judge Royce Lamberth accused career State Department officials of lying and signing "clearly false" affidavits to derail a series of lawsuits seeking information about Hillary Clinton's private email server and her handling of the Benghazi massacre. Lamberth said he was "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills:
"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case."
- 18 August. FISA Judge James Boasberg 2018 Ruling – FBI Conducted “Tens of Thousands” of Unauthorized NSA Database Queries.
- Judge Boasberg wrote his opinion in October 2018. Boasberg reviewed 2017 through March 2018. This covers the period from before the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller up to March 2018. The Mueller report is dated March 2019 and contains this statement on Page 13:
- For more than the past year, the FBI also embedded personnel at the Office who did not work on the Special Counsel’s investigation, but whose purpose was to review the results of the investigation and to send—in writing—summaries of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence information to FBI HQ and FBI Field Offices.
- Judge Boasberg's opinion covers the period from Mueller's appointment, May 17, 2017 up to March 2018, and the period of the Trump Transition up up Mueller's appointment.
- Accused Deep state coup plotter Rod Rosenstein agrees to sit for transcribed interview under oath with Congressional Judiciary oversight committee on October 24. Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nadler and Cummings to be in attendance.
- James Baker (DOJ) testified today for a second round. Nellie Ohr to appear tomorrow.
- Two deep state Treasury Department leakers charged in Manafort frame-up and fiasco.
- FBI scumbag sentenced to four years in prison for leaking to the The Intercept.
- 19 October. DOJ threatens "disclosure of redacted information in the Carter Page FISA documents could reasonably be expected to interfere with the pending investigation into Russian election interference.”
- FBI admits in a FOIA case court filing that it used more than one "Confidential Human Source," (also known as informants, or spies) to infiltrate the Trump campaign.
- Nellie Ohr tells Congressional investigators Glenn Simpson and Jake Berkowitz got some information on Manafort from Serjiy Leshchenko, a Ukrainian member of parliament.
- Nellie Ohr told investigators that she was given leads from “sources of theirs." When pressed, Nellie said she recalled them “mentioning someone named Serhiy Leshchenko, a Ukrainian.” She later admitted she knew of Leshchenko prior to her time at Fusion as he was a “very well-known, Ukrainian, anti-corruption activist” and said she had followed him in the press. Leshchenko revealed the existence in 2016 of the so-called Ukrainian “Black Ledger,” which allegedly contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s pro-Russian Party of Regions to Paul Manafort among many others.
- Leshchenko had adopted a strong anti-Trump stance, telling the Financial Times of London in August 2016 that “a Trump presidency would change the pro-Ukrainian agenda in American foreign policy” and that it was “important to show not only the corruption aspect, but that he is [a] pro-Russian candidate who can break the geopolitical balance in the world.” Leschenko noted that the majority of Ukrainian politicians were “on Hillary Clinton’s side.”
- Nellie Ohr said she wasn’t aware how the connection between Leshchenko and FusionGPS was established, or if they were doing work for him, but she did agree that Leshchenko was “a source of information” and acknowledged that she then used that information in following up and formulating her opposition research.
- Nellie Ohr appeared to be very careful with her choice of wording—especially when Manafort’s name came up:
Ms. Sachsman Grooms: You mentioned that, at some point, somebody from Fusion GPS told you that they were giving you a tip that was based off of a source that was a Ukrainian source, Serhiy Leshchenko. Is that right?
Ms. Ohr: Yes. That they were—that they were giving me some information that had originated with him in some way.
Ms. Sachsman Grooms: Do you recall whether that information related to Mr. Manafort?Ms. Ohr: What I’ll say is that at the time—at the same meeting, if I recall correctly, that his name came up, this piece of paper that lists Mr. Manafort’s flights was given to me, and I’m not—I don’t recall exactly right now whether they said this particular piece of paper comes from Mr. Leshchenko or not.
- No further questions involving either Manafort or Leshchenko were put forth. Ohr was never asked if she had ever met with Leshchenko directly.
- 22 October. Mifsud lawyer, "partner and best friend,” Stephan Roh of Zurich, says Mifsud not dead: "being kept quiet by shadowy, unidentified spy agencies." Mifsud has disappeared in the past three times after university funding scandals. He has been described by former students as a "charlatan." 
- 23 October. Rosenstein interview slated for tomorrow abruptly cancelled. Chairman Goodlatte commented, "The Committees are unable to ask all questions of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein within the time allotted."
- 24 October. Mueller appears to be locked in a dispute with a mystery grand jury witness. The case appears to resemble a separate legal battle involving Andrew Miller, an associate of Roger Stone, who is fighting a Mueller subpoena. Andrew Miller's lawyers are using the case to mount a constitutional challenge on Mueller's authority as special counsel. Northwestern law professor Steven Calabresi has argued that under the Appointments Clause of the Constitution, an official overseeing a Special Counsel probe of the Executive would have to be a “principal officer,” and thus confirmed by the Senate.
- 25 October. Papadopolous (P-dop) gives closed door House testimony. Papadopolous detailed a series of what he described as “strange” interactions with a member of the Trump campaign. The timing and content of that person's communications led Papadopoulos to suspect that the person was covertly working on behalf of U.S. intelligence. The alleged spy began contacting Papadopoulos around the time that Papadopoulos met with the foreign minister Nikos Kotzias of Greece in May 2016. The meeting was significant because Papadopoulos claims it was the only time he told anyone directly that Russia was in possession of thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails, a rumor he learned from Joseph Mifsud.
- All Mueller indictments of Russians verify House Intelligence Committee report and discredit the Steele dossier.
- 26 October. Real Clear Investigations reports "the special counsel was intended from the beginning to be a mechanism to protect senior officials, by circumventing lines of authority that might have proved more favorable to shedding light on the Russia investigation. “Rosenstein knew there was no collusion case,” said a second congressional source. “But he still appointed Mueller as special counsel. That took the Russia investigation away from the FBI and gave Rosenstein ultimate control of it. It’s not an investigation, it’s leverage.” The sources told RCI that the president and the DOJ are at a standoff. “Trump knows that what’s in those documents clears him of all the collusion stuff,” said a third congressional source, “and it shows the FBI was doing some very bad things.”
- Papadopolous considering withdrawing guilty plea because of Obama administration misconduct.
- 30 October. Burisma leadership meeting with U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch in Kiev.
- Judicial Watch files a complaint to the Board of Professional Responsibility of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals of Debra S. Katz, Lisa J. Banks, and Michael R. Bromwich for violating the rules of professional responsibility in their representation of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee during the hearings on the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- As Mueller is ending investigation, Whitey Bulger's death is being investigated as a homicide.
- The purpose of the Mueller investigation is to prevent more details of Clinton-DOJ collusion from ever reaching Congress and the public.
- 31 October. Recordings were made during Papadopoulos' encounters with FBI informants 
- 1 November. Michael M. Best, Senior Advisor for Drug Pricing Reform in HHS, found dead of "multiple blunt force trauma," DC Chief Medical Examiner ruled a suicide. Best was attempting to lower prescription drug price.
- FBI destroyed McCabe's text messages. Judicial Watch sues the FBI.
- Jimmy the Weasel donating to Democrats.
- 2 November. New threats to the physical safety of Julian Assange. Assange can destroy the Democrat, Rod Rosenstein, and MSM fake narrative of Russian hacking the DNC.
- 4 November. Georgia Democratic party under investigation for election hacking.
- 5 November. Sen. Grassley's staff was spied on by the CIA as part of Obama's war on whistleblowers, the intimidation of government employees to stop them from coming forward and exposing government corruption to Congress and the public. Grassley said CIA spying on Congress took four years to uncover. John Brennan and James Clapper refused to be held accountable and kept the information hidden.
"The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading congressional staff’s emails about Intelligence Community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns, as well as potential constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly."
- Joseph Mifsud interview with Dan Bongino.
- 7 November. Matthew G. Whitaker assumed control of Justice Department upon AG Jeff Sessions' resignation.
- Trey Gowdy calls for second Special Counsel to investigate Obama DOJ wrongdoing.
- Jeff Carlson: Questions for George Papadopoulos.
- 8 November. Oral Argument Preview: In re Grand Jury Investigation (Andrew Miller Case). Miller argues the special counsel's sweeping powers and the absence of a statute conferring authority to appoint a counsel qualify Mueller as a principal officer whose appointment requires presidential nomination and confirmation by the Senate.
- Rosenstein meets with Trump at the White House.
- Marc Elias, the front man for Hillary Clinton who paid Christopher Steele, travels to Broward County, Florida for disputed election.
- Evidence gathers of massive Democrat voter fraud nationwide.
- 9 November. Mueller threatens Dr. Jerome Corsi.
- Mueller "not getting what they want" out of Manafort.
- Sundance posts Adverse Interests – The Danger Within the “Q Phenomena’s” Current Messaging.
- Praying Medic suspends Youtube activity.
- Judge rules Broward County Democrat election officials violated Florida's public records laws and the state constitution, and orders county election supervisor to disclose total number of ballots cast and total number remaining to be counted. Tampering and chain of custody issues remain.
- Comey used personal email account to house sensitive information throughout Clinton email probe.
- 10 November. 'War Party' wins the Midterm Elections, accelerating transition from a unipolar world with America dominant to multipolar world where the United States will have to deal with peer competitors like Russia and China.
- 11 November. House Intelligence Committee staff director dead under mysterious circumstances.
- 12 November. Judicial Watch sues DOJ for Awan scandal documents.
- 13 November. Mueller prosecutor Jeannie Rhee accused of conflict of interest. Rhee represented the Clinton Foundation in a 2015 racketeering lawsuit filed by the conservative watchdog group Freedom Watch. She also represented former Secretary of State Clinton in a lawsuit that sought access to her private email account. She also donated the maximum allowed under federal law to Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. Rhee has been questioning grand jury witnesses from the Trump campaign.
- 14 November. More Americans Died From Drug Overdoses In 2017 Than Guns, Car Crashes, & Suicide Together.
- 15 November. Mueller asks to extend Rick Gates sentencing hearing.
- Mueller team threatening people to “come up with the answers they want."
- Hillary Clinton ordered to answer questions under oath.
- Democrats steal 12 House seats, 2 Senate seats since election day; Marc Elias credited with six wins.
- Test messages support Roger Stone's defense; Stone got info from Randy Credico, who got it from Margaret Ratner Kunstler, a WikiLeaks lawyer and widow of Chicago Seven and Attica Prison uprising attorney William Kunstler.
- The Computer Intrusions: Up at Night, excerpt from Sharyl Attkisson's New York Times bestseller Stonewalled: Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, recounting Obama administration intrusions of her computers.
- 16 November. Trump answers Mueller's questions, full of traps.
- Comey, Lynch and Yates subpoenaed to testify.
- Big Brother: First Warnings, excerpts from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 17 November. The Computer Intrusions: Disappearing Act, excerpts from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 18 November. Washington Post national security correspondent Greg Miller, while appearing in an interview televised on C-Span discussed if Michael Cohen had ever visited Prague:
“There’s an assertion in there that Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, went to Prague to settle some payments that were needed at the end of the campaign. We sent reporters through every hotel in Prague—through all over the place—just to try to figure out if he was ever there, and came away empty. We’ve talked to sources at the FBI and CIA and elsewhere. They don’t believe that ever happened.”WaPo never published its finding.
- Putin accused Bill Browder of three murders.
- The Computer Intrusions: The Incredible, Elusive “Verizon Man”, excerpt from Sharyl Attkisson's New York Times bestseller Stonewalled.
- 19 November. Dennis Nathan "Nate" Cain served with a search warrant by 16 FBI agents.
- Cain has been granted federal whistleblower protection status after turning over documents to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
- Cain retains a top-level security clearance and maintains a number of security-related credentials, including the FISA Amendment Act (FAA) Section 702 and USSID SP0018 Minimization Procedures and Signals Intelligence Authorities.
- The same materials were delivered to the House and Senate Intelligence committees. Mark Warner serves as ranking Democrat on the Senate Intel Committee.
- The documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.
- One document shows that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller “failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One.”
- FBI’s actions may be related to chain-of-custody issues. The FBI may have been required to ensure that all original documents were accumulated and taken into their custody. It’s possible this document seizure by the FBI may indicate a case against the Clintons and/or their Foundation is actively underway. Alternatively, Warner of the Senate Intel Committee may have given Mueller a heads up of damning evidence against Mueller and cronies.
- Ex-CIA and NSA director Michael Hayden trashes Trump in extensive Jerusalem Post interview.
- I Spy: The Government’s Secrets, excerpts from Sharyl Attkisson's Stonewalled.
- 20 November. Government Computer Intrusions: The Discovery, excerpts from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 21 November. UK intelligence officials fear they will be exposed as meddling in the 2016 presidential election if Trump declassifies' the Carter Page FISA warrant. Theresa May is being kept out of the loop to give deniability, and UK's Washington embassy is told not to talk to reporters. Australian intelligence is fearful, too.
- UK is upset the US is making them pay for NATO defense, giving the socialist regime less money for government giveaways.
- Bloomberg reports on Danske Bank money-laundering scandal. $230 billion flowed through its Estonian unit (nine times Estonian GDP).
- Michael Hayden suffers stroke.
- Notifying CBS About the Government Computer Intrusions, excerpts from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 23 November. Comey vows to violate law.
- MI6 scrambling to stop Trump from releasing classified docs in Russia probe.
- 24 November. Papadopolous tweets: "If Jim Comey wants to testify in public and tell America who/why in Trump's advisory board was under FISA; who Joseph Mifsud is; if the FBI had any role in my dealings with Charles Tawil; and explain the UK and Australia's surveillance role," Papadopolous will withdraw his Senate immunity request.
- Papadopolous sentenced; begins serving the remaining 13 days tomorrow.
- 26 November. Dr. Jerome Corsi rejects Mueller office blackmail attempt. Corsi is willing to die in prison if Robert Mueller can prove in court that Russians hacked the DNC, and the John Podesta emails did not come from Seth Rich.
- Trump appoints Oracle CEO Safra Ada Catz; former Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; former White House economic adviser Jeremy Katz; Goldman Sachs managing director and University of Virginia adjunct law professor James Donovan; former CIA and FBI counterterrorism official Kevin E. Hulbert; and a New Jersey resident named David Robertson to the Presidential Intelligence Advisory Board (PIAB).
- Rosenstein, who has been removed from the Russia probe, is leaked information from the Mueller office about Michael Cohen plea deal; Attn. Gen. John Whitaker who is charged with oversight is not informed for another two days.
- Mueller alleges Manafort breached plea deal.
- The MCALLEN Case: Computer Intrusions Confirmed, excerpt from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 27 November. Mueller tried to coerce Dr. Jerome Corsi with criminal threats and a plea deal.
- Corsi hires Larry Klayman to file prosecutorial misconduct complaint against Robert Mueller, Jeanie Rhee, et al with Attorney General John Whitaker and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
- At least three grand jury witnesses have testified that left-wing comedian Randy Credico acknowledged being a source for Roger Stone regarding John Podesta.
- Judge delays unsealing alleged indictment of Julian Assange one week.
- Obama knew of illegal surveillance of Trump.
- Guardian reports a fake news leak from the Mueller office and GCHQ claiming that Manafort had secret talks with WikiLeaks; WikiLeaks denies report. There is no record of Manafort ever having been to Ecuador Embassy in London, nor passport entry dates aligning with travel times. The fake story is released as Mueller alleges Manafort isn't saying what prosecutors want him to say. Guardian immediately began editing and changing its story. WikiLeaks to sue over the fabricated story. By the end of the day the story is thoroughly debunked.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey investigated for lying to Congress about censorship of conservative users and views.
- Democrats want more security clearances for House Intel Committee staff aides.
- 28 November. More illegal leaks from the Mueller team.
- The Government Computer Intrusions: The Disruptions Continue, excerpt from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 29 November. Michael Cohen pleads guilty in referral from Senate Intel Committee; Mueller withholds exculpatory evidence in the charging document. The Cohen guilty plea to false congressional testimony developed from a criminal referral Democratic Sen. Mark Warner sent to Mueller. Rosenstein/Mueller move is intended to protect the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) from President Trump declassification threats.
- FBI Chicago field office raids office of Alderman Edward Burke.
- Speaker Ryan casts doubt on 'bizarre' California election results.
- Comey fighting Congressional subpeaona in court. When the judge asked Comey's attorney whether he agreed with the House attorney that a judge has never limited Congress in this way before, the lawyer David Kelley responded, “Here’s your opportunity, judge, to make some law.”
- Deutsche Bank's headquarters raided by German officials. According to prosecutors, the investigation covers the five-year period from 2013 to 2018 and is related to disclosures made in the Panama Papers.
- 30 November. Sen. Grassley writes to IG Horowitz:
"A recent news report has indicated that the FBI raided the home of a “whistleblower,” Mr. Dennis Nathan Cain, who provided documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One transaction to your office.1Sen. Grassley demands answers from Christopher Wray:
The report also notes that after receiving the documents, you provided them to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. It appears, based on the reporting, that these documents were provided to your office under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act. Further, it appears that the documents pertain to matters that fall within this Committee’s jurisdiction and matters upon which this Committee has inquired. Accordingly, I request that you produce all documents to the Committee and provide an update with respect to the steps you have taken, or plan to take, regarding the FBI’s treatment of Mr. Cain’s disclosures no later than December 12, 2018.
"To better understand the FBI’s basis for performing the raid, please answer the following no later than December 12, 2018:
1. Was the FBI aware at the time of the raid that Mr. Cain had made what appeared to be lawful disclosures to the Inspector General? If so, was the FBI aware that these disclosures were passed to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, per the ICWPA process?
2. Does the FBI consider Mr. Cain’s disclosures to be protected? Please explain.
3. On what basis did the FBI decide to carry out the aforementioned raid on November 19, 2018? Please explain and provide a copy of the warrant and all supporting affidavits.
4. Did the materials seized by the FBI during the raid contain any classified information? If so, was that information classified at the time Mr. Cain brought them to his residence?"
- Daily Caller News Foundation requests federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher unseal the affidavit and any other documents that served to justify the raid on Cain's house.
- Michael Cohen asks judge for no jail time for giving the Mueller team whatever they asked for.
- Mueller's mere existence protects: Comey, McCabe, Strzok, James Baker (DOJ), Mike Kortan, Jim Rybicki, Sally Yates, John Carlin, Mary McCord (DOJ), David Laufman, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, and Mark Warner.
- New details reinforce that the FBI used fake pretexts to start investigating Trump.
- Manafort sentencing set for March 5, 2019 before Obama judge Amy Berman Jackson.
- Judicial Watch files lawsuit to require Department of Justice and FBI to disclose its participation in cover-up of Clinton Foundation pay-to-play schemes.
- 1MDB scandal. Obama Justice Department Employee Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Deceive U.S. Banks about Millions of Dollars in Foreign Lobbying Funds. George Higginbotham, who was employed at the Justice Department as a Senior Congressional Affairs Specialist from July 2016 to August 2018, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to make false statements to a bank. In 2017 Higginbotham helped facilitate the transfer of tens of millions of dollars from foreign bank accounts to accounts in the United States to finance a lobbying campaign to resolve civil and criminal matters related to the Department of Justice's investigation of the embezzlement and bribery scheme concerning 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
- The Justice Department has also filed a suit to recover more than $73 million in US bank accounts that Higginbotham helped open for Jho Low using the US singer Pras Michel as a front. Pras Michel, has already been identified as a close friend of Jho Low’s, involved in previous schemes linked to 1MDB.
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad is a Malaysian strategic development company, wholly owned by the Malaysian Minister of Finance. Since 2015, the company has been under heavy scrutiny for its suspicious money transactions and evidence pointing to money laundering, fraud, and theft. A lawsuit filed by the Justice Department alleged that at least $3.5 billion has been stolen from Malaysia's 1MDB state-owned fund.
- November. Chinese Biologist Carrying Suspected SARS And MERS Samples Attempted To Enter The US.
It is near certain that senior Senate Intelligence Committee senators instructed James Wolfe to leak the March 17, 2017 copy of the Carter Page FISA application, and that is why Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller let SSCI security director James Wolfe plea to a much lesser one-count crime of lying.
In January 2018 Sen. Dianne Feinstein of the Judiciary Committee released the transcript of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony so that all downstream participants could coordinate their stories. In doing so, Feinstein inadvertently leaked the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign.
Feinstein had given up her Senate Intelligence Vice-Chair seat to Mark Warner following the 2016 presidential election because of the risk to any Democrat over the FBI’s “spygate” operation. Feinstein’s staffer, Dan Jones, raised $50 million and paid Fusion-GPS to keep the anti-Trump research and media campaign going after the election.
The new SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner had secret text message exchanges with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska’s lawyer/lobbyist Adam Waldman. Warner was tampering with a key witness in the Russia probe, Christopher Steele. Waldman told Warner that Steele's new client, Dan Jones, would come to see him. Warner tried to keep the text messages quiet.
- 1 December. Justice Department charges Clinton, Obama and Feinstein donor for $8 Billion contract fraud.
- 2 December. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) Vice-Chairman Mark Warner confirms he and the corrupt committee are working with Robert Mueller.
- Warner conducted covert communications with Christopher Steele via lobbyist Adam Waldman.
- Sen. Feinstein of the SSCI publicly leaked the Glenn Simpson transcript.
- SSCI Feinstein staffer Dan Jones raised $50 million and paid Fusion GPS to continue operations against President Trump after the election in a CYA operation.
- SSCI director of security James Wolfe leaked classified intelligence documents to the media, likely at the direction of Senators, through reporter Ali Watkins.
- Wolfe of the SSCI was arrested in December 2017, admitted leaking to several reporters, was never charged by Rosenstein & Mueller with leaking classified information and allowed to plead guilty to the much lesser charge of lying to FBI, likely to protect his Senate bosses who ordered him to leak.
- Every corrupt FBI/DOJ and downstream official caught up in Congressional investigations all want to talk to the SSCI.
- Whistleblower Nate Cain comes forward to DOJ-Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The IG gives the whistleblower full protection and recognition as a confirmed whistleblower. The IG gives the whistleblower’s evidence documents to the SSCI (per guidelines); the whistleblower gets a 3:00am 16-agent FBI raid courtesy of authorization no-one can explain.
- Comey crumbles, agrees to give closed door testimony with a transcript in some redacted form to be made public.
- Oral arguments granted in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI.
- Revelations in the Government Computer Intrusion, except from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 3 December. Meet Andrii Telizhenko: The Man Who Will Blow the Lid Off of Mueller’s Russian Witch Hunt.
- Sen. Grassley writes to Sen. Richard Blumenthal:
"when the Committee staff interviewed Glenn Simpson in August of 2017, Majority staff asked him: “So you didn’t do any work on the Trump matter after the election date, that was the end of your work?” Mr. Simpson answered: “I had no client after the election.”12 As we now know, that was extremely misleading, if not an outright lie.
Contrary to Mr. Simpson’s denial in the staff interview, according to the FBI and others, Fusion actually did continue Trump dossier work for a new client after the election. As part of the public release of the House Intelligence Committee’s majority report on its Russia investigation, the executive branch declassified some previously classified information from an FBI document.13 That information detailed a March 2017 meeting between Daniel Jones and the FBI. Mr. Jones stated that he was leading a research and investigatory advisory organization called the Penn Quarter Group, which “had secured the services Steele, his associate [redacted], and Fusion GPS to continue exposing Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election.”14 Mr. Jones further told the FBI that the Penn Quarter Group “was being funded by 7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California, who provided approximately $50 million.”15 The report noted that Mr. Jones stated he planned to push the information he obtained from Fusion and Steele to policymakers on Capitol Hill,16 the press, and the FBI.17 As with statements to the Committee, statements to the FBI, like Mr. Jones’, are subject to 18 U.S.C. § 1001. So, despite the fact Mr. Simpson said he had no client after the election, he in fact did, and that client revealed himself to the FBI.
Similarly, in the process of the Kavanaugh confirmation, the Committee received several statements from purported accusers later shown to be false. I hope that the Justice Department is handling all these instances of false statements to Congress with the same level of seriousness they treated Mr. Cohen’s."
- Corsi files criminal and ethics complaint against Mueller. Mueller asked Corsi to lie.
- Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News reports Mueller preparing endgame.
- The Elite Are Creating An Authoritarian ‘Beast System’, And Those That Dissent Could Lose EVERYTHING by Michael Snyder.
- Sen. Grassley writes to Sen. Richard Blumenthal:
- 4 December. Bill Priestap, Counterintelligence head, out at the FBI. Priestap deleted the word "President," and substituted the term "another senior official" in the Hillary Clinton email cover-up.
- Mueller recommends no jail time for Flynn. Plea bargain is all about Turkish lobbying for the extradition of Clinton Foundation donor Fethullah Gulen and nothing to do with Russia collusion.
- National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) hacked during the 2018 midterm election after hiring CrowdStrike, the firm that the Democratic National Committee employed that allowed DNC emails to be stolen even after the 2016 cyber security breach was detected.
- Sen. Rand Paul says deep state trying to control Congress.
- 5 December. Clinton and DNC crony Glenn Simpson lied in his sworn Senate testimony.
- Email chain about the fact that Christopher Steele had media contacts in September 2016 provides damning evidence. Comey participated in email chain, yet Comey certified the veracity of Christopher Steele's to the FISA court a month later, despite Steele having violated the cardinal rule as an FBI source. Steele was fired only after Comey hoaxed the FISA court.
- NYT reports federal prosecutors investigating a Turkish lobbying effort that once involved Michael T. Flynn.
- Tony Podesta and Greg Craig cases reopened in wake of collapse of Manafort plea deal. Podesta and Craig were given immunity to testify against Manafort, which isn't going to happen now.
- First DOJ charges in Panama Papers probe. John Podesta was on the executive board of a client of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the Panama Papers.
- 6 December. Andrew Kessel, Clinton Foundation CFO turned whistleblower, turned over 6000 pages of documents to the FBI and IRS in August 2017. Kessel said,
"There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds. Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him."
- 7 December. Bill Barr nominated AG.
- Disgraced FBI director Comey uncooperative in closed door testimony.
- Federal Judge says Clinton's private emails are 'one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency'.
- 8 December. Comey transcript released.
- When Director Comey verified the October 2016 Carter Page FISA warrant, he submitted hearsay evidence from unverified sources of Christopher Steele.
- Comey re-iterates that the initial information about the Russia investigation came from the Papadopolous sting operation.
- Comey admits Weiner laptop contained some of Hillary's missing emails.
- Comey learns of Weiner laptop on September 26, 2016, nearly a month before previously reported.
- Comey denies knowledge of Bruce Ohr 302s, yet Comey verified the January and April 2017 FISA renewal apps after Steele was fired, and information from Steele was laundered through Bruce Ohr.
- Comey denies knowing Steele violated FBI rules before Comey certified Steele's veracity to the FISA court.
- Comey calls FISA abuse nonsense; Graham vows to get to the bottom of it.
- Google cracks down on leaks after its joint Chinese venture is leaked.
- 22-year-old man found dead in Google's New York offices.
- 10 December. DOJ wants details on Clinton Foundation whistleblower search warrant to remain under seal. The Inspector General gave the whistleblower protection, confirmed anonymity, passed on his documentary evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee (SSCI), and then the whistleblower got raided. The whistleblower is accusing the DOJ-FBI of being a police state.
- Corsi sues Mueller for $100 million plus $250 million in punitive damages for constitutional violations and leaking grand jury secrets.
"Defendant Mueller and his prosecutorial staff have demanded that Plaintiff Corsi falsely testify that he acted as a liaison between Roger Stone and WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange concerning the public release of emails downloaded from the DNC’s servers."
- 11 December. Christopher Steele provided information to longtime Clinton crony Strobe Talbott.
- Mueller abetted cover-up of Lisa Page/Peter Strzok text messages.
- Google boss admits Russians spent $4,700 to destroy democracy and meddle in the 2016 elections.
- 12 December. DOJ recommends a two-year prison term for Senate Intelligence Committee Director of Security, James Wolfe. Two years is above the guidelines for the plea of lying to federal investigators. In his defense, Wolfe unsurprisingly received support from Sens. Mark Warner, Dianne Feinstein and Richard Burr. Additionally, there's a hand-written letter from former DNI James Clapper.
- Judge Emmet G. Sullivan orders all unredacted Flynn FBI 302 interview reports by 3:00 PM EDT, Thursday, December 14. FBI 302s, which by regulations are to be completed within 30 days after the Flynn's January 24, 2017 interview, were not completed until August 22, seven months later — 3 months after the appointment of Mueller and 3 weeks after Rosenstein revised Mueller's mandate. Both Comey and McCabe testified that Flynn did not lie, and congressional investigators have suspected the original 302s were tampered with, destroyed, or altered. Mueller has covered up efforts to obtain the originals.
- Steele told London court he was hired to help Hillary Clinton challenge 2016 election results.
- Grassley: Russia 'hysteria' overshadows China threat.
- FBI: China threatens 'the future of the world’.
- UK Express: UK MUST prepare for ALL OUT WAR against Russia, China and Iran military chief warns.
- Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused 'Meddling' in U.S. Election. The New York Times. National Anti-Corruption Bureau Director Artem Sytnyk and legislator Serhiy Leshchenko broke the law by revealing Manafort's name. The disclosure “led to interference in the electoral processes of the United States in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine as a state,” the court said.
- Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu of the House Judiciary Committee, calls for censorship of free speech. Ironically, Lieu was born in Free China which nearly 120,000 Americans in the Korean and Vietnam wars died to protect Lieu's right to free speech and stop totalitarian encroachment, which Lieu now is a leading advocate.
- Alex Jones confronts Google CEO.
- New York Attorney General announces plans to weaponize office to target political opposition.
- 13 December. Mueller fails to comply with the Judge Sullivan's order to deliver Flynn 302s. Mueller delivers Strzok interview from July 17, 2017, while Strzok was under internal investigation.
- Bre Peyton breaks story about Mueller's destruction of evidence in Strzok/Lisa Page matter.
- FBI ignores oversight demand for documents on illegal raid on whistleblowers house.
- Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for computer intrusion oral arguments set for January 29, 2019. This is the first time a national journalist has filed a court challenge to the government's improper surveillance of journalists. The case has survived four years of Justice Department attempts to dismiss and obstruct the case. It is also the farthest a court challenge has reached in a private citizen's challenge of the government's surveillance practices in the era of the Edward Snowden revelations.
- Judicial Watch investigating California election fraud.
- 14 December. Oral arguments in mystery DC Appeals Court hearing against Mueller. The case resembles the Andrew Miller case, but is not Miller.
- The Nation reports,
"When it comes to his work in Ukraine, Manafort, as former Fusion GPS researcher Graham Stack writes, was convicted for 'doing the opposite of colluding with Russia.’ In Ukraine, Manafort pushed a pro-Western agenda … Internal documents released by Mueller make clear that Manafort tried to steer his client, then – Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, to align with the European Union and away from Russia, or, in Manafort’s own words, promote 'the key geopolitical messaging of how “Europe and the U.S. should not risk losing Ukraine to Russia.”'
- The Atlantic publishes, "What the President Could Do If He Declares a State of Emergency"
- Google creates app that digitally facilitates human rights violations.
- Jerry Brown violates Logan Act.
- 15 December. Michael Isikoff walks back his 2016 fake news and Russia collusion conspiracy.
- Mark Warner addresses Center for New American Security (CNAS).
- 16 December. FBI muzzles Joe Pientka.
- 17 December. Strzok and Pientka Joint FBI Notes Released – Judge Sullivan Orders Mueller Team To File Public Version of Pientka FBI Interview (FD-302).
- Robyn Gritz submits letter to Judge Sullivan directly, exposing Comey and McCabe corruption.
- Comey not cooperating in second closed door testimony.
- 18 December. Second Comey transcript released.
- Flynn sentencing delayed to March 13, 2019.
- 19 December. David Kramer (for John McCain), Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Paul Ryan's chief-of-staff John Burks, and various British and U.S. intelligence officials received copies of the Steele dossier in December 2016. Kramer, on behalf of McCain, gave the dossier to Buzzfeed to publish which they did on January 12, 2017. Steele worked for Oleg Deripaska in addition to Hillary Clinton. The dossier and distribution reflects a Russian propaganda document created by Fusion-GPS Nellie Ohr (herself an expert on Russia) and Chris Steele – then funneled to the U.S. intelligence apparatus for use against an American presidential candidate.
- Loretta Lynch testifies before HPSCI.
- Trump withdraws from Syria, leaving Macron in charge.
- Federal Reserve crashes stock market.
- 4 Major Blows to the Credibility of the Steele Dossier.
- The Nation: "Do Russiagate Promoters Prefer Impeaching Trump to Avoiding War With Russia?"
- New York Times publishes "Secret Experiment in Alabama Mirrors Russian Tactics" (Doug Jones v. Roy Moore). Ryan Fox and Jonathan Morgan of New Knowledge "cybersecurity firm" ran a disinformation campaign with fake Russian bots designed to discredit GOP candidate Roy Moore as a Russia-preferred candidate. New Knowledge authored a Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russia's alleged efforts to interfere with American democracy, calling it a "propaganda war against American citizens."
- 21 December. Head of a firm that authored a report on Russian bots in 2016 election, also ran a covert Democrat false flag operation posing as Russian bots to interfere in the 2017 Alabama special election that elected Democrat Sen. Doug Jones.
- Wolfe sentenced to two months.
- FBI stonewalls declassification of 3,400 pages of witness testimony given to Joint House Committee, cites ongoing Mueller probe.
- Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin announce formation of an alternative to Patreon.
- 22 December. Huber was a headfake. Transparency, corrupt DOJ and FBI officials facing justice, and reform will not occur until Mueller shuts down.
- 23 December. Rand Paul tweets:
"Now they are mad because he is STOPPING two wars. How about you just admit you hate the President, love war and have been wrong for the last 20 years on every part of foreign policy?"
- Mueller mystery case heads to SCOTUS. Justice Roberts issues stay of contempt citation for one week. Speculation is the defendant may be Tenex in the Uranium One scandal, the extraordinary secrecy is to protect Mueller and Rosenstein not the defendant, and Mueller and Rosenstein are trying to get their hands on some documents to cover their tracks. This is the first ever Supreme Court case held under seal.
- 27 December. Judge rejects Mueller's effort to delay Corsi's lawsuit.
- Mueller claims a nude selfie threatens the national security of the United States (possibly related to the Guccifer 2.0/Seth Rich/Robin Young matter).
- Giuliani calls for investigation of Mueller for destruction of evidence in the Lisa Page/Strzok text message probe.
- Alabama Attorney General opens probe into Democrat Russian bot false flag operation.
- "Obama Leak “Witch Hunt”: The Computer Intrusions", excerpt from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- 28 December. Bre Peyton, who broke the story two weeks ago about Mueller's destruction of evidence in the Strzok/Lisa Page probe, found dead at the age of 26. Medical reports conflict. Like Shawn Lucas, possible chemical poisoning attack.
- Mueller and FBI now harassing Dr. Corsi's family.
- McClatchy, MSNBC, won't give up on debunked fake news Cohen-in-Prague story.
- "Obama’s War on Leaks: Computer Intrusions", excerpt from Stonewalled by Sharyl Attkisson.
- Why can't the Feds say when it's legal to spy on us?
2019 The Empire Strikes Back
The Muellergate scandal refers to efforts to cover-up Obama-era FBI/DOJ crimes and frame Donald Trump and campaign associates for crimes they did not do.
Since President Trump's inauguration, 26 people were fired or otherwise removed from the Department of Justice and FBI in the Obamagate scandal.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.
James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.
While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. Mueller's ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation." They successfully impeded investigations throughout the 2017-2019 Congressional session.
2020 Deep State coup 2.0
- See also: Deep State coup 2.0 and Biden Putsch
- List of names in Obamagate
- Leftwing violence in the Trump era
- Obama war crimes
- Barack Obama Controversies
- Barack Hussein Obama's unlawful acts
- The indictment of 12 Russian nationals, 13 July 2018
- Mainstream media and Donald Trump
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015 vanguardism
- Obama's second term agenda
- Media intelligence complex
- Trump-Russia scandal
- Biden-Ukraine scandal
- Clinton body count
- Clinton scandal
- FBI scandal
- Arab Spring
- Independent Counsel Act
- Morrison v. Olson
- Kavanaugh smear
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/04/09/john-brennans-role-in-the-fbis-trump-russia-investigation/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-to-cnn-investigation-revealed/
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/01/10/an-american-hero-the-death-of-a-fisa-narrative/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/CIJGH9RS2Fc
- ↑ Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for Systematics. According to The American Lawyer, July 1992: "[Hillary] Clinton also was attracted to intellectual property litigation. 'We did not have any intellectual property expertise when she joined us,' says Vince Foster, who adds that Clinton got involved in this area through her work for the firm client, Systematics Inc., a company based in Little Rock that provided computer systems for financial institutions. 'She became sort of self-taught in all of this,' explains Foster. 'And you don't find a lot of intellectual property subspecialists in Arkansas. Quite frankly, the rest of us here thought of it as a foreign language.'" Part of this "intellectual property" would involve a banking transaction software system based on the stolen PROMIS software. A federal bankruptcy court had ruled in 1987 that the US Justice Dept. 'stole' the PROMIS software from a small company called Inslaw Inc when the DOJ refused to pay Inslaw for it. US intelligence took the PROMIS software and added a hidden "backdoor" for monitoring banking transactions and money laundering. Systematics was the marketing firm the National Security Agency (NSA) was using to get the PROMIS software with the hidden backdoor into the hands of banks worldwide. The intellectual property that Hillary handled, and that Systematics was marketing, had been stolen from Inslaw. Systematics was founded in 1968 by University of Arkansas graduate Walter Smiley, who learned of the high software costs and other difficulties faced by small banks in trying to use data processing software from his experiences working with IBM and in the banking industry. Smiley recognized a niche that could be filled for medium-sized banks in this space, and sought funding to start his own company. http://walton.uark.edu/abhf/walter-v-smiley.php Through Jon Jacoby, Smiley was introduced to the Stephens family, who agreed to invest $400,000 in Smiley and Systematics in return for 80% equity stake. http://www.stephensgroup.com/our-portfolio-partners/case-studies Jon Jacoby is the father of Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson, http://library.fora.tv/speaker/6818/Glenn_Simpson the founder and owner of FusionGPS.
- ↑ http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArchive/license.jsp?licKey=12382876&archive=Y
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/03/02/fusion-gpss-anti-trump-researcher-avoid-surveillance-ham-radio-license/
- ↑ https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/
- ↑ "the leaders of the intelligence community agreed he needed to be told about because we knew it and thought it was about to become public." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1804/19/cg.01.html
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-to-cnn-investigation-revealed/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-nDGSzQg4
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/1/devin-nunes-expands-russia-probe-use-Trump-dossier/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/article/455036/new-york-times-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-reset-george-papadopoulos-carter-page
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/joseph-mifsud-trump-russia-investigation/index.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/02/jail-trump-wants-huma-locked-up-for-emails-and-investigation-into-comey/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/liberal-leaders-back-away-from-anti-trump-dossier/
- ↑ http://nlpc.org/2018/01/03/mueller-probe-part-rear-guard-fbi-action/
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-ex-campaign-chair-manafort-sues-mueller-rosenstein-and-department-of-justice.html
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fire-breaks-out-bill-hillary-clintons-chappaqua-n-y-home-n834456
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-state-dept-cut-deal-clinton-keep-call-logs-secret
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951978018704183296.html
- ↑ https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/foreign-policy/bombshell-report-obama-betrayed.htm
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/368440747/Comey-s-Clinton-letter-draft
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/367528-comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2UrlETHovrA
- ↑ https://fas.org/irp/congress/2018_cr/grassley-doj.pdf
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/article/455248/christopher-steele-criminal-referral-appropriate
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/25427/lock-her-hillary-clinton-facing-three-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-podcast&utm_campaign=mattwalsh
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/dc-press-corp-knew-full-year-hillary-clinton-behind-russia-dossier-yet-still-reported-document-legit-intel/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/exclusive-house-intel-information-has-received-all-docs-on-trump-dossier-from-doj-and-fb-i/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/doj-official-who-concealed-meetings-with-trump-dossier-figures-loses-another-job-title.html
- ↑ https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A3562824CACA7BB4D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html
- ↑ https://orlando-politics.com/2018/01/09/desantis-asks-speaker-ryan-declassify-doj-documents-related-steele-dossier/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/10-takeaways-from-glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-senate-testimony/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/09/cohen-steele-dossier-gps-buzzfeed-332747
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/12/rosenstein-threatened-to-subpoena-gop-led-committee-in-chilling-clash-over-records-emails-show.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/11/dianne-feinstein-partially-blames-bad-cold-for-rel/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/25828/breaking-indictment-handed-out-russian-bribery-ryan-saavedra
- ↑ https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/13/politics/bill-clinton-denies-accusations-foundation-funds-wedding/index.html
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795284806510714881
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/goodlatte-fisa-judge/index.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lawmakers-want-james-clapper-prosecuted-for-surveillance-testimony-before-statute-of-limitations-runs-out/article/2646146
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/sweden-preparing-civil-war-pm-wants-deploy-army-no-go-zones
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sweden-violence/swedish-pm-does-not-rule-out-use-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L
- ↑ https://gaetz.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-matt-gaetz-issues-statement-demanding-intelligence-committee?utm_content=buffera6cde&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-18%20Fusion%20GPS%20to%20CEG%20(accuracy%20of%20testimony).pdf
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/18/worse-than-watergate-shocking-house-intel-memo-allegedly-reveals-fisa-abuse-by-senior-doj-and-fbi-officials/
- ↑ https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/government-corruption/classified-russian-memo-obamagate.htm?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=on_site_share&utm_medium=onsite
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/19/the-evidence-inside-the-house-intel-committee-four-page-fisa-memo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
- ↑ http://canadafreepress.com/article/every-intelligence-committee-democrat-votes-against-letting-full-house-see#.WmHZ_9YPsvk.twitter
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/republicans-are-lining-up-to-view-classified-fisa-abuse-memo-while-democrats-choose-to-stay-in-the-dark/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/releasethememo-stop-robert-muellers-mission-creep/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/26118/man-who-offered-reward-info-seth-rich-murder-ryan-saavedra
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/rigged-fbi-deletes-thousands-text-messages-anti-trump-agents-investigators-can-see/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/370019-was-lynch-coordinating-with-comey-in-the-clinton-investigation
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/doj-begins-probe-missing-fbi-texts-will-leave-no-stone-unturned
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/23/senator-ron-johnson-claims-fbi-informant-has-information-about-secret-doj-fbi-meetings/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/23/senator-ron-johnson-claims-fbi-informant-has-information-about-secret-doj-fbi-meetings/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/23/fbi-small-group-key-figure-james-rybicki-quits-here-comes-the-lois-lerner-manuever/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/23/comey-friend-leaked-fbi-memos-now-claims-attorney/
- ↑ https://haciendapublishing.com/articles/deep-dark-secrets-rich-famous-and-powerful-cliff-kincaid
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4818429/biden-ukraine-cfr
- ↑ https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/michael-caputo-doj-suing/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/doj-warns-that-releasethememo-would-be-extraordinarily-reckless?ref=home
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/is-a-former-feinstein-staffer-running-fusion-gpss-post-election-russia-dossier-operation/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/referral-suggests-clinton-friends-feeding-british-spy-information/
- ↑ https://www.newsday.com/amp/news/nation/russia-secret-memo-1.16353947
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/operation-sabotage-the-memo-1516925395?shareToken=st7fe19f860d0742fe9e4bb43b52ae99bd&reflink=article_email_share
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-justice-department-withholds-majority-of-fbi-texts/article/2647289?platform=hootsuite
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/obama__leader_of_the_deep_state_coup.html#.WnCBy6djFw9.facebook
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-28/fbi-releases-docs-claiming-rt-founder-beat-himself-death-his-hotel-room
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbis-andrew-mccabe-leaving-deputy-director-job-will-retire-in-march/2018/01/29/35b1bbd4-051c-11e8-b48c-b07fea957bd5_story.html?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.c958231011fe
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/958391555244609539?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Finstant-articles%2F
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fbi-deputy-director-mccabe-has-stepped-down-effective-today
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/02/us/politics/trump-legal-documents.html
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/rosenstein-agent-deep-state-coup/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-30/house-judiciary-tells-fbi-preserve-mccabe-emails-pertaining-trump-election
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/nunes-dossier-deux/552389/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/30/christopher-steele-gave-fbi-a-2nd-dossier-from-notorious-clinton-hatchet-man/
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/bombshell-2nd-russia-dossier-exists-authors-id-changes-everything/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-weekly-WJ&utm_campaign=weeklyam&utm_content=western-journal
- ↑ Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, World Ahead Publishing, Nov 6, 2007 ISBN 978-0974670164 ISBN 0974670162
- ↑ https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-other-secret-dossier/article/2011477
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/551825/
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-says-it-has-grave-concerns-over-release-of-russia-memo/ar-BBIuRjK?li=BBnb7Kz
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/cody-shearer-sidney-blumenthal-emerge-russia-dossi/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/371722-mueller-flynn-legal-teams-not-ready-to-schedule-a-sentencing#
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/23/details-behind-patrick-byrne-allegations-of-fbi-political-espionage/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/house-goper-unmasks-identities-of-anti-trump-fbi-agents/
- ↑ https://conservativepost.com/mccabe-gets-more-bad-news-he-wont-be-able-to-run-away-and-collect-money/?utm_source=FD&utm_medium=YIR&utm_campaign=YIR&utm_term=YIR&utm_content=YIR
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/371853-new-fbi-messages-reveal-agents-searching-for-way-to-evade-record
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-fbi-director-wray-demanding-names-redacted-fisa-memo/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/370599274/House-Intelligence-Committee-releases-memo
- ↑ http://www.newsweek.com/nunes-memo-proves-fbi-committed-treason-gop-lawmaker-says-798828
- ↑ https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02/1060364-congressman-used-67-seconds-explain-intelligence-memo-jaw-dropper/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/the-gop-memo-proves-the-deep-state-is-real/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/brennan-steele-dossier-did-not-play-any-role-whatsoever-in-early-intelligence-assesements-1153421379595
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/fusion-gps-ohr
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/victoria-nuland-says-obama-state-dept-informed-fbi-of-reporting-from-steele-dossier/
- ↑ http://dailysignal.com/2018/02/07/the-plot-thickens-grassley-graham-letter-sheds-new-light-on-steele-dossier-nunes-memo/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180205183921/https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dossier-author-steele-wrote-another-anti-trump-memo-was-fed-info-by-clinton-connected-contact-obama-state-department/article/2648099
- ↑ https://theduran.com/adam-schiffs-collusion-with-oligarch-ukrainian-arms-dealer-exposed/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/375481287/Interim-Report-The-Clinton-Email-Scandal-and-the-FBI-s-Investigation-Therein
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#from_embed
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/doc/372258161
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/informant-says-moscow-paid-millions-in-bid-to-influence-clinton.html
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/08/report-john-mccain-associate-received-trump-hoax-dossier-directly-fusion-gps/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/08/former-fbi-agent-gilliam-bureaus-top-brass-climbs-ladder-ideology-not-merit/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/fsM9Fl7I3O4
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-democrats-and-republicans-did-a-sudden-180-on-the-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/most-think-obama-white-house-spied-on-trump-campaign-want-special-counsel-ibdtipp-poll/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/status/962537227757682688
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/former_cia_director_brennan_under_investigation_for_perjury.html#ixzz57cAPDPOi
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senate-republicans-examining-the-curious-email-susan-rice-sent-to-herself/article/2648880
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08%20CEG%20LG%20to%20Rice%20(Russia%20Investigation%20Email).pdf
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/12/bartiromo_hillary_clinton_had_the_full_weight_and_strength_of_the_us_government_behind_her.html
- ↑ http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4498451-Justice-Department-Records-Seizure.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/emails-show-2016-links-among-steele-ohr-simpson-with-russian-oligarch-in-background
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/14/someones-doing-the-doj-and-fbi-interrogations-and-its-not-congress/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/15/media-stopped-reporting-russia-collusion-story-helped-create/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=38385f06d3-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-38385f06d3-83981757
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-how-pundits-got-key-part-of-trump-russia-story-all-wrong/article/2617802
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/12/world/europe/defying-obama-many-in-congress-press-to-arm-ukraine.html
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323639604578368930961739030
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-dossier/u-s-tries-to-keep-some-russia-probe-details-secret-despite-republican-memo-idUSKCN1FZ2Z1
- ↑ https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2018/02/cia-selective-disclosure/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/cia-argues-the-public-cant-see-classified-information-it-has-already-given-to-favored-reporters/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-16/muellers-investigation-farce-files-joke-indictment-against-russian-trolls
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/grand-jury-indicts-thirteen-russian-individuals-and-three-russian-companies-scheme-interfere
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-16/russians-did-not-alter-outcome-elections-highlights-rosensteins-press-conference
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/john-kerry-approved-visas-russian-operatives-enter-us-2014-interfere-election/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/biased-incompetent-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-blasts-fbi-over-parkland-shooting-says-too-much-time-n849121
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/02/17/judge-jeanine-fbi-needs-complete-overhaul-complete-cleansing/
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/news/media-democrats-created-apos-more-054139303.html?utm_content=buffer4286d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/the-russian-journalist-who-helped-uncover-election-meddling-is-confounded-by-the-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.4e355f479f06
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374372-ex-cia-director-us-meddles-in-foreign-elections-for-a-good#scso=uid_79GKWpXEI8jtzgKuwJHgDw_1:0
- ↑ http://investmentwatchblog.com/mccabe-altered-his-302-of-the-flynn-interview-and-deleted-all-history-of-revisions/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-a-non-alarmist-reading-of-the-mueller-russia-indictment/article/2649445
- ↑ https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/hard-questions-russian-ads-delivered-to-congress/
- ↑ http://fullmeasure.news/news/politics/russia-probe
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/18/the-russians-didnt-file-a-fisa-warrant/#more-146015
- ↑ https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/jill-stein-reacts-to-mueller-indictment-showing-russia-supported-her-1164499011627
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bob-casey-doesnt-want-robert-mueller-to-release-russia-report-near-2018-midterms/article/2649435
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/trump-russia-pardons-mueller-flynn-417094
- ↑ https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269354/where-are-indictments-obamas-foreign-colluders-daniel-greenfield
- ↑ https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/02/19/liberals-fail-volume-xxxvii-n2451057
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/13/new-york-times-reports-andrew-weissmann-and-robert-mueller-sought-then-hid-special-counsel-surveillance-of-trump-white-house-attorney-don-mcghan/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit%2C%20Ltd.&ad_group=725X700959X1f9f116a5537f6a9a28958a63ea180de&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/schiff-memo-russia-investigation-harms-democrats-more-than-helps-them/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/24/nunes-democrat-memo-drop-proves-collusion-dems-hillary-russian-not-trump-campaign/
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/the-ever-changing-russia-narrative-in-american-politics-is-cynically-false-public-manipulation/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-to-cnn-investigation-revealed/
- ↑ https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_russia_investigation_one_page_summary.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/tIFtARHCo_k
- ↑ Page 5, footnote #5 https://www.scribd.com/document/373986084/Grassley-Letter-to-AG-DAG-Requesting-Special-Counsel-March-15th?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit%2C%20Ltd.&ad_group=725X700959X539a1b7092fefa122f0539d1ff894c44&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html
- ↑ https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/13/pers-m13.html
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/10/24/facebook-censorship-of-alternative-media-just-the-beginning-warns-top-neocon-insider/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/bruce-ohr-glenn-simpson-nra/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/16/judge-friends-with-peter-strzok/
- ↑ https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2018-03-16/nato-expansion-what-yeltsin-heard
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/03/read-the-full-testimony-of-fbi-director-james-comey-in-which-he-discusses-clinton-email-investigation/?utm_term=.01c1dd47fba3
- ↑ https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2018/03/17/clapper-news-network-cnn-pays-source-leaking-paid-air-gig
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/british-intelligence-colluded-fbi-defeat-trump-american-baeten/
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/president-trump-expanding-legal-team/story?id=53854484
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/20/former-french-president-nicolas-sarkozy-police-custody-report/440797002/
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-fired-fbi-official-authorized-criminal-probe-sessions/story?id=53914006
- ↑ https://judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-subpoenas-doj-documents-related-fisa-abuse-clinton-investigation-mccabe-firing/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/976944130042580992
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Goodlatte-subpoena-3.png
- ↑ See #9.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/23/don-mcgahn-to-resign-timing-482179
- ↑ https://www.gofundme.com/fighting-fbi-discrimination-and-cor
- ↑ https://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60820
- ↑ http://www.seraph.net/about-seraph/seraph-leadership/robyn-gritz-s-a-ret/
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2015/04/15/399853577/former-fbi-agent-speaks-out-i-was-not-protected
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-doubles-staff-in-response-to-subpoena-for-alleged-fisa-abuse-hillary-clinton-email-probe-documents
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/375057764/OIG-Michael-Horowitz-Letter-to-Chuck-Grassley-FISA-Review?ad_group=725X700959X86c3697c51b1c4ca40a14fcc121441d3&campaign=SkimbitLtd&keyword=660149026&medium=affiliate&source=hp_affiliate
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/375121590/AG-Jeff-Sessions-Letter-to-Congress-RE-Huber-as-Prosecutor-With-IG-Horowitz?ad_group=725X700959X34474fdeb078c5325d96b5d75b241910&campaign=SkimbitLtd&keyword=660149026&medium=affiliate&source=hp_affiliate
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190715234627/https://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/
- ↑ https://archive.fo/tiv9o
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/29/fbi-andrew-mccabe-media-leaks/
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mccabe-defense/ex-fbi-deputy-mccabes-online-legal-defense-fund-nears-300000-in-hours-idUSKBN1H52P3?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5abd2e5b04d3012d547c1f04&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/mccabe-comey-fbi-report/index.html?sr=twCNN033018mccabe-comey-fbi-report0841PMVODtop
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-examines-potential-conflicts-top-fbi-official%E2%80%99s-role-russia-collusion
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGoEDCs4-RE
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/michael-cohen-it-is-fake-news-meant-to-malign-mr-trump/512762/
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/jaketapper/status/819187673961287681
- ↑ https://spectator.org/all-roads-lead-back-to-brennan/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170305013401/http:/www.noquarterusa.net/blog/79626/barack-obamas-lawyer-lies-spying-trump/
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/04/22/nunes-interview-no-official-intelligence-used-problems-for-brennan/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/new-york-times-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-reset-george-papadopoulos-carter-page/
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/01/01/andy-mccarthy-calls-bullcrap-papadopoulos-story/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/04/01/democrats-pakistani-background-checks/
- ↑ https://t.co/ADCKRFj3GW
- ↑ https://meduza.io/en/feature/2018/04/03/two-russian-treason-suspects-including-a-former-fsb-agent-sign-partial-plea-bargains
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/04/07/nunes-fisa-application-access-the-difference-between-phase-ii-iii/
- ↑ http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/donald-trump-jr-requests-inquiry-into-committee-leaks.html
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/939645486780305408.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/threatening-legal-fight-nunes-demands-document-that-kicked-off-fbi-trump-russia-probe
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/375635594/Nunes-Letter-to-FBI-Director-Wray-and-AAG-Rosenstein-RE-Trump-Surveilance-Authority-Origination?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=725X700959Xc98155eea9fdbeb38d342a0b42989374&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/05/new-details-about-basis-for-andrew-mccabes-firing-from-fbi-revealed.html
- ↑ http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3645497/posts
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/politics/justice-carter-page-surveillance-application/index.html
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeBGibson/status/983155104114249729
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/rosenstein-personally-approved-fbi-raid-against-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-nyt.html
- ↑ https://intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=878
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-trump-knows-bill-clinton-offered-loretta-lynch-attorney-general-job-tarmac/
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/984532151403245571
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comey-book-claims-president-trump-sought-loyalty-mafia/story?id=54420635
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/justice-department-review-means-eric-garner-case/story?id=43085124&id=43085124&__twitter_impression=true
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qWgPkGlxWV4
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/985526771557814273
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/376296306/DOJ-OIG-Report-on-Andrew-McCabe-April-13th-Release?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=725X700959X71d69d99c58d16967f9220546379e02c&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-negotiated-1-6-million-settlement-for-top-republican-fundraiser-1523638726
- ↑ https://www.lawfareblog.com/low-tragedy-andrew-mccabe
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/09/cohen-steele-dossier-gps-buzzfeed-332747
- ↑ https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e-43584da268db/472EBC7D8F55C0F9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/comey-says-mccabe-lied-confirms-kick-started-probe-that-led-to-his-firing.html
- ↑ https://www.lawfareblog.com/get-yer-comey-memos-here
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/19/robert-mueller-appointment-authority-manafort-case-537491
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/giuliani-trump-legal-team/index.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/19/negotiation-phase-rudy-giuliani-joins-trump-legal-team/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/W54KbYPfkcw
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/22/nunes-no-official-intelligence-used-start-fbi-inve/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-trump-dossier-authors-doubt-golden-shower-allegation
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/25/us/politics/giuliani-mueller-trump-interview.html?smid=tw-share
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/24/comeys-memo-leak-contact-had-special-government-employee-status-at-fbi.html
- ↑ Caren Z. Turner , New Jersey https://rfh.ngpvanhost.com
- ↑ https://youtu.be/S6vlu1FRaic
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/the-evidence-is-not-with-joy-reid/558935/
- ↑ https://observer.com/2018/04/mueller-investigating-trumps-ties-to-russia-is-watergate-for-morons/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=725X700959X8b3592467d28c4170cfd4a2a2a8fae6d&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
- ↑ http://go.politicoemail.com/?qs=d6cbb7ab80d76660560cc07ae2ab2ee2e7dfb4de27f6e5ad16f3590465a2d1ff956fb400e6c9bea6326e5b39c1c18702
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/confirmed-former-feinstein-staffer-hired-fusion-gps-christopher-steele/
- ↑ http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/april_2018/more_voters_want_a_special_prosecutor_to_investigate_fbi
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/29976/cnn-rewarded-obama-official-contract-after-leaking-ryan-saavedra
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/mo-brooks-says-republicans-are-resigning-because-of-assassination-fears
- ↑ https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/graham-calls-for-special-probe-into-doj-corruption-says-clinton-email-probe-a-joke
- ↑ Sean Davis: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-deep-state-weaponizes-vetting-of-trump-appointees-1525215143
- ↑ https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/1/rod-rosenstein-calls-impeachment-effort-extortion/?__twitter_impression=true
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/senator-mark-warner-entire-senate-intelligence-committee-compromised-corrupt-finally-exposed/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/god-damn-you-to-hell-michael-caputo-tells-senate-intelligence-in-russia-investigation-testimony?platform=hootsuite
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/fb-5682671/TRUMP-AIDE-MICHAEL-CAPUTOS-SHOCKING-STATEMENT-SENATE-INTEL-COMMITTEE.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/27/strzok-page-texts-reveal-frustration-scramble-after-comey-firing-dying-down-here.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081?s=20
- ↑ https://archive.is/8hJw9
- ↑ https://centinel2012.com/tag/fisa-702-abuse/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/386110-exclusive-giuliani-calls-for-sessions-to-step-in-on-cohen
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/manafort-lawyers-claim-leaky-mueller-probe-has-provided-no-evidence-of-contacts-with-russian-officials/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=abcad3cd11-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-abcad3cd11-84014745
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/judge-openly-questions-muellers-powers-in-manafort-case-accuses-team-of-lying/
- ↑ http://wordpress.redirectingat.com/?id=725X1342&site=theconservativetreehouse.wordpress.com&xs=1&isjs=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdocument%2F378289155%2FU-S-Special-Counsel-Mueller-Vs-Paul-Manafort-Judge-TS-Ellis-III-Presiding-May-4-2017%23&xguid=2a5ab29083d2f09216b2160ed44cecc8&xuuid=a83793a13536318da4c62032c55d2737&xsessid=&xcreo=0&xed=0&sref=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2018%2F05%2F05%2Fspecial-counsel-tells-federal-court-rosenstein-investigative-scope-was-detailed-in-super-secret-verbal-instructions%2F&xtz=360&jv=13.3.2&bv=2.5.1
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/us/politics/james-baker-lisa-page-fbi.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/378226882/Chris-Wray-Letter-to-Chuck-Grassley-May-3rd-2018-Strzok-Page-HRC
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/378227398/Grassley-Letter-to-Chris-Wray-May-4-2018
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/doj-inspector-generals-testimony-postponed-amid-new-leads-in-clinton-case-review.html
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/40-questions-that-special-counsel-robert-mueller-needs-to-answer-now/
- ↑ https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18%20Menendez%20joint%20letter%20to%20General%20Prosecutor%20of%20Ukraine%20on%20Mueller%20investigation.pdf
- ↑ See Attachment B
- ↑ https://williamblum.org/essays/read/overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/04/mueller-russia-interference-election-case-delay-570627
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/devin-nunes-tweets-send-in-the-g-men-after-john-kerrys-reported-shadowy-attempt-to-save-iran-deal
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/avenatti-michael-cohen-israel/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/treasury-inspector-general-launches-probe-into-possible-leak-of-michael-cohens-banking-records/2018/05/09/d33c2010-5391-11e8-b00a-17f9fda3859b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6c29e1042e6d
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/rosenstein-launched-hostile-attack-in-may-against-republicans-over-russia-records-congressional-email.html
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/freedom-caucus-chairman-meadows-calls-for-full-financial-audit-of-mueller-probe/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2018-05-11&utm_campaign=manualpost
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/14/2_colleagues_contradict_brennan_on_use_of_dossier.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/05/muellers-probe-is-more-expansive-than-it-seems/560255/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/trump-campaign-fbi-spy-glenn-simpson-stands-by-testimony/
- ↑ https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/has-mueller-given-comey-immunity/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign/
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/996917898898649088.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/379653813/Grassley-Letter-to-Rosenstein-May-17-2018-Special-Counsel-Investigation-Questions?ad_group=725X700959X9ad1f763d6b9cc215ccc3e58d905f784&campaign=SkimbitLtd&keyword=660149026&medium=affiliate&source=hp_affiliate
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/21/3-big-takeaways-grassleys-oversight-demands-rod-rosenstein/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=dedb92f182-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-dedb92f182-84014745
- ↑ https://www.google.com/amp/s/hotair.com/archives/2018/05/17/report-ig-found-possible-violations-law-fbi-doj-handling-clinton-investigation/amp/
- ↑ https://medium.com/dfrlab/why-were-partnering-with-facebook-on-election-integrity-19f0ca39db2e
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/18/doj-frets-about-source-outing-while-deliberately-outing-source/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=8b0cb5405a-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-8b0cb5405a-84014745
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XotPczfSOmI
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/17/mueller-investigation-memo-595129
- ↑ http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/house-intel-chairman-nunes-threatens-to-hold-deputy-ag-rosenstein-in-contempt
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bigger-than-watergate-trump-joins-push-by-allies-to-expose-an-fbi-source/2018/05/17/db211542-59ea-11e8-8836-a4a123c359ab_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ff16d536c7ec&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/18/if-the-fbi-used-an-informant-it-wasnt-to-go-after-trump-it-was-to-protect-him/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b8e08434ef57
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/p21riXQ-6EE
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/998301133545312259?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.themarketswork.com%2F2018%2F05%2F21%2Fthe-dams-about-to-break-an-interview-with-devin-nunes-a-white-house-announcement%2F&tfw_site=themarketswork
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/doj-comeys-immunity-deal-with-mueller-does-not-cover-clandestine-fbi-conspiracy-to-spy-on-trump-could-be-indicted/
- ↑ https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-wh-pool-report-9-1826206440
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/nsa-deletes-years-of-call-records-says-it-exceeded-legal-limit
- ↑ https://apnews.com/294c0699b8e042bcbd1f030f581d6384
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-curious-case-of-mr-downer-1527809075
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/31/russia-bashing-must-stop-says-jean-claude-juncker
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-justice-dept-inspector-general-moves-from-clinton-email-to-russia-and-trump-he-risks-becoming-a-political-weapon/2018/06/01/a9dbb112-636e-11e8-a69c-b944de66d9e7_story.html
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/key-russian-contact-in-the-collusion-narrative-tied-to-western-intelligence-instead_2548079.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1004192328951754757?s=20
- ↑ https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1004778907281870848?s=20
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
- ↑ https://twitter.com/20committee/status/807568989174067200?s=20
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/1004503462908841984?s=20
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/politics/justice-department-senate-intelligence-staffer/index.html
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-service-arrests-contractor-white-house-outstanding-attempted/story?id=55684421
- ↑ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De-I9EBV4AAMrop?format=jpg
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/download/grassley-to-justice-dept_-flynn-transcript-request
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/1004503462908841984
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-1mdb-financier-warrant/malaysia-issues-arrest-warrant-for-financier-jho-low-in-1mdb-probe-source-idUSKCN1J31H9
- ↑ http://www.sarawakreport.org/2015/02/heist-of-the-century-how-jho-low-used-petrosaudi-as-a-front-to-siphon-billions-out-of-1mdb-world-exclusive/
- ↑ https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5638848-June-2018-Barr-Memo-to-DOJ-Muellers-Obstruction.html
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/the-barr-memo-is-a-commendable-piece-of-lawyering/
- ↑ https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/us/politics/times-reporter-phone-records-seized.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-calls-hillary-clintons-weinstein-response-shameful/
- ↑ https://theamericanscoop.com/aussie-alexander-downer-from-spygate-involved-in-sale-of-australian-uranium-to-same-russian-company-that-purchased-uranium-one/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/06/10/crisis_at_the_national_archives_137241.html
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/dccc-donor-partnered-foreign-fund-accused-embezzling-billions/
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/mueller-fearmongers-about-election-interference-to-try-to-hide-evidence-from-defendants-in-russian-trolls-case/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/14/the-irony-about-the-doj-lawsuit-filed-by-disgraced-exdeputy-fbi-director-mccabe-n2490596
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/exclusive-doj-brass-says-comey-struck-insider-immunity-deal-with-mueller-to-avoid-criminal-charges/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392063-mueller-requests-150-blank-subpoenas-in-manafort-case-in
- ↑ https://t.co/c9W6HsQwW4
- ↑ https://oversight.house.gov/release/chairman-gowdy-statement-on-inspector-general-report/?platform=hootsuite
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/fbi-officials-anti-trump-text-missing-earlier-doc/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/status/1007308398151467010
- ↑ https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/doj-announces-national-security-team
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1007376361101582336
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/392342-senate-probes-fbis-heavy-handed-use-of-redactions-to-obstruct-congressional
- ↑ https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-nobel-peace-prize-two-norwegian-politicians-nominate/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/i-have-initiated-the-destruction-of-the-republic-breaking-exclusive-adulterous-attorney-kevin-clinesmith-after-first-carter-page-fisa-app-originated/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-holes-in-loretta-lynchs-story-on-the-hillary-probe/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JoeSPalmer/status/1008821526198652928
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/trump-bashing-puerto-rican-mayor-reportedly-facing-fbi-corruption-probe.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/fbi-blocks-id-anti-trump-texts/
- ↑ https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article213359854.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jun/20/us-lobbyist-for-russian-oligarch-visited-julian-assange-nine-times-last-year
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/socialist-activist-kirstjen-nielsen-doj/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dhs-secretary-kirstjen-nielsen-protesters-dinner
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/doj-employee-among-commie-mob-that-hounded-dhs-secretary-out-of-mexican-restaurant/
- ↑ http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-shares-names-photos-1600-ice-employees-987454
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/21/strzok-loses-security-clearance/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-signals-outside-prosecutors-may-eventually-take-over-russian-trolls-case/2018/06/22/3d55ba00-764d-11e8-b4b7-308400242c2e_story.html
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2018/06/24/overheard-at-the-dscc-retreat-on-marthas-vineyard-281247
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_g59wv42xA
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/manafort-had-10-million-loan-from-russian-oligarch-court-filing-idUSKBN1JN2YF
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/06/27/did-sen-warner-and-comey-collude-on-russia-gate/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/394036-How-Comey-intervened-to-kill-Wikileaks-immunity-deal?amp
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/28/awan-graham-bribe/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push/
- ↑ https://uncoverdc.com/2022/05/24/flynn-fisa-pientka-resurfaces/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/29/nunes-calls-for-testimony-from-17-fbi-doj-officials-on-government-surveillance-abuse.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/11/doj-refusing-to-give-grassley-access-to-agent-who-interviewed-flynn.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/29/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-comey-firing.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/OZoepvYybIs
- ↑ "There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system...
On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.
These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed....
"...local copy speeds are measured, demonstrating that 23 MB/s is a typical transfer rate when using a USB–2 flash device (thumb drive).”
Time stamps in the metadata provide further evidence of what happened on July 5. The stamps recording the download indicate that it occurred in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone at approximately 6:45 pm....
On June 14, CrowdStrike, a cyber-security firm hired by the DNC, announced, without providing evidence, that it had found malware on DNC servers and had evidence that Russians were responsible for planting it....
The FBI has never examined the DNC’s computer servers—an omission that is beyond preposterous. It has instead relied on the reports produced by Crowdstrike, a firm that drips with conflicting interests well beyond the fact that it is in the DNC’s employ. Dmitri Alperovitch, its co-founder and chief technology officer, is on the record as vigorously anti-Russian. He is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which suffers the same prejudice."
A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack. Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. By Patrick Lawrence, The Nation, AUGUST 9, 2017.
- ↑ "(8) Recognizing Intent From Deceptions
When you consider all of these various facts in aggregate and understand that Guccifer 2.0 never demonstrated any genuine hacking skills, realize his actions only ever served to undermine leaks, ultimately caused no harm to the reputation of anyone except himself and needlessly and inexplicably gave the mainstream press fodder on which they could write headlines branding leaks as "fake", "discredited", "tainted by Russia", etc., had some non-hacking means of acquiring the DCCC documents and has had his claims of breaching the DNC network debunked by ThreatConnect. - It becomes clear that Guccifer2.0 did more to serve the interests of the DNC than really act maliciously against it.
Anyone critically analysing the nature of Guccifer2.0 can see enough to identify whom he was most likely was or was serving through his activities online. - His lack of credibility and the inevitability of his Clinton Foundation server hack 'take' being exposed as nonsense makes it clear that Guccifer2.0 was a fraudulent construct intended to counter the leaks and try to take-down the credibility of Wikileaks as collaterol in the self-destruction of it's own reputation.
(9) With Motive & Means - Those More Likely Linked to G2 than Russians
Those with a motive mostly strongly correlating with this at the time would have been the Clinton Campaign (to mitigate damage to HRC's electoral campaign) and the DNC leadership (who also had reputations at stake from the real leaks being published)
As of June 12th , they were in a position where Julian Assange had just announced WikiLeaks' upcoming release of Clinton's emails, Clinton was still under FBI investigation, Trump was attacking Clinton for her use of a private server with his supporters frequently chanting "lock her up!" at rallies.
The campaign and the DNC were in a desperate position and really needed something similar to a Russian hacker narrative (something that leaks have since shown the DNC had started building a month or two prior to the hacking claims) and one where they would be fortunate to have a seemingly clumsy hacker that leaves lots of 'fingerprints' tainting files and bringing the reputation of leaks into question. - Sure enough, 2-3 days later, Guccifer2.0, the world's weirdest hacker was spawned and started telling lies in an effort to attribute himself to the malware discoveries & to Wikileaks.
Of course, attribution to the HRC camp or DNC leadership is difficult because what we've seen from Guccifer 2.0 suggests an operation carried out by someone with considerable cyber-security and counter-intelligence skills (the misdirection and deception fooled a lot of the cyber-security industry and had multiple intelligence agencies convinced - they knew exactly what they were doing) and while their breach claims were discredited, they still had or had been given access to files.
Who we're really dealing with requires understanding the full picture (everything outlined above for starters), knowing about CrowdStrike's activities in April of 2016 (which you'll find in additional articles provided further down this page), considering the claims they made in an article released on 14 June 2016 and then considering that there is only really one party that could feasibly have pulled off the whole fake Russian hacker persona.
Surely, it had to be those who had access to everything and that, thanks to the DNC's handling of DHS/FBI, were the only party ever allowed to directly assess the alleged crime scene of the DNC's server, didn't it?
They also issued specious claims about the "Trump Opposition Research" being targeted (never demonstrated or explained) which, in turn, actually gave the Guccifer 2.0 persona the means of "authenticating" himself to the press the very next day (on which he, of course, appeared and used a deliberately "Russia-tainted" version of the Trump opposition research document to lure the press with).
Guccifer 2.0 : Game Over, by Adam Carter.
- ↑ "Many of the state officials—especially from the red states—wanted little, if anything, to do with the DHS. Leading the charge was Brian Kemp, Georgia’s secretary of state, an ambitious, staunchly conservative Republican who feared the hidden hand of the Obama White House. “We don’t need the federal government to take over our voting,” he told Johnson.
Johnson tried to explain that DHS’s cybersecurity experts could help state systems search for vulnerabilities and protect against penetrations. He encouraged them to take basic cybersecurity steps, such as ensuring voting machines were not connected to the internet when voting was underway. And he kept explaining that any federal help would be voluntary for the states. “He must have used the word voluntary 15 times,” recalled a Homeland Security official who was on the call. “But there was a lot of skepticism that revolved around saying, ‘We don’t want Big Brother coming in and running our election process.’ ”
After the call, Johnson and his aides realized encouraging local officials to accept their help was going to be tough. They gave up on the idea of declaring these systems critical infrastructure and instead concluded they would have to keep urging state and local officials to accept their cybersecurity assistance.
Johnson’s interaction with local and state officials was a warning for the White House. If administration officials were going to enlist these election officials to thwart Russian interference in the voting, they would need GOP leaders in Congress to be part of the endeavor and, in a way, vouch for the federal government."
“Why the Hell Are We Standing Down?”, The secret story of Obama’s response to Putin’s attack on the 2016 election. Second of two excerpts adapted from Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump (Twelve Books), by Michael Isikoff, chief investigative correspondent for Yahoo News, and David Corn, Washington bureau chief of Mother Jones. March 2018.</span> </li>
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/nunes-wants-10-officials-who-served-during-obama-administration-to-testify-on-russia-probe.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/02/hogwash-brian-ross-didnt-resign-over-the-fake-news-flynn-story-he-resigned-because-he-was-reporter-4-within-james-wolfe-indictment-senate-intelligence-leak-investigation/
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/senior-justice-department-attorney-overseeing-mueller-probe-resigns_2583787.html?utm_source=Epoch+Times+Newsletters&utm_campaign=54cd12f4bc-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_04_19_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4fba358ecf-54cd12f4bc-238243353
- ↑ https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1014218700558221312
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/how-did-peter-strzoks-notorious-text-stay-hidden-so-long
- ↑ http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/06/the_doj_s_scott_schools_is_the_most_important_unknown_person_in_d_c.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/huge-cia-whistleblower-eric-cairamella-worked-with-dnc-operative-alexandra-chalupa-in-creation-of-trump-russia-collusion-hoax/
- ↑ Dr. Jerome Corsi on the link between Clinton, Abedin/Weiner, and Awan servers.
- ↑ http://www.defenddemocracy.press/all-russiagate-roads-lead-to-london-evidence-emerges-of-mifsuds-links-to-uk-intelligence/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/383297786/CHM-Ltr-to-OGR-and-JUD-Re-Witness-Referrals-5-Jul-18#from_embed
- ↑ https://vimeo.com/279287127
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/13/why-fire-dana-boente/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sBNkLF6_vHQ
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/status/1017897850007703555
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/13/house-republicans-rod-rosenstein-impeachment-719816
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/amp/lobbying-firm-sought-envoys-help-to-save-russian-firm/4483012.html
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/31/vfn-cnn-uses-leaks-of-podesta-referral-to-defend-integrity-of-mueller-investigation/
- ↑ http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/21/unsealed-fusion-gps-bank-records-show-russia-related-payments/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2018/07/15/an-incredible-nunes-interview-must-see/
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of-secret-service-agent-who-died-in-scotland-returning-to-u-s
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-19/syria-trump-and-putin-help-israel-limit-iran-s-military-presence
- ↑ https://youtu.be/R8nameHMpZI
- ↑ "to remove the name “Magnitsky” from the Global Magnitsky Act, delay the bills passage, and cast doubt on the Justice Dept.’s version of events prior to the passage of the Magnitsky Act. The defrauded complaintant referred to Simpson, who was hired by the Clinton campaign and DNC as "a professional smear campaigner.” “Glenn Simpson knowingly spread false information on behalf of people connected to the Russian government to try to protect Russian torturers and murderers from consequences.” https://dailycaller.com/2017/01/13/exclusive-oppo-researcher-behind-trump-dossier-is-linked-to-pro-kremlin-lobbying-effort/
- ↑ https://gosint.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/russia-fsb-colonel-sergey-mikhailov-the-spy-without-a-past/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1018935022177411072
- ↑ https://youtu.be/H-d7Jt9CHww
- ↑ Trump said :“I know President Obama said global warming is our biggest problem and I would say that no, nuclear warming is our biggest problem, by a factor of about five million...if you look at Russia and the United States, that’s 90 percent of the nuclear weapons.” https://politicalwire.com/2018/07/17/trump-says-nuclear-warming-is-biggest-problem/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
- ↑ https://original.antiwar.com/David_Stockman/2018/07/16/the-vlad-and-donald-show-a-glorious-blow-for-peace/
- ↑ https://russia-insider.com/en/justin_raimondo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/RR0WEM7aX9I
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/17/mueller-immunity-manafort-witness/
- ↑ http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/07/17/lisa-page-peter-strzok-contradicted/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/429041-adam-schiff-glenn-simpson-and-their-forrest-gump-like-encounter-in-aspen
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-raises-further-concerns-over-foreign-agent-registration
- ↑ https://www.thekomisarscoop.com/2018/07/ive-been-browders-number-one-journalist-critic-for-two-decades-heres-what-president-trump-should-know-about-handling-him/
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/five-top-fbi-officials-exit-bureau_2599677.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/doc/384380664
- ↑ Wolfe evidently was caught in a leak hunt, and the copy given to him in March 2017 included a specific, and intentionally wrong, internal date using October 19, 2017 as the origination date for FISA application approval. The actual date was Octobet 21. The October 19 date then shows up in subsequent media reports which were based on the leak. The New York Times and Washington Post used the wrong date; the concentric reporting of the NYT and WaPo spread the wrong date like a virus. The same countermeasure technique was used in the December 2017 leak from Adam Schiff to Manu Raju of CNN regarding an email Donald Trump, Jr. received about WikiLeaks, when in fact the original document was dated 10 days later, after Wikileaks released DNC emails. Schiff and CNN took the bait, alleging a smoking gun for the collusion narrative, only to retract later in an embarrassing episode that exposed Schiff as a leaker and shoddy reporting by CNN for failing to a qualify sources properly.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/i/status/1020021634563026946
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/22/gowdy_if_there_was_evidence_that_president_trump_commited_any_crime_adam_schiff_would_have_leaked_it.html
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bob-goodlatte-fbi-comey-brennan-subpoena/
- ↑ httpsoutu.be/sc4BZDake5I
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021384752136409088
- ↑ https://www.38north.org/2018/07/sohae072318/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/384711398/7-25-2018-Articles?ad_group=725X700959X01cb7f2795f7019fb803623e9df4b9cb&campaign=SkimbitLtd&keyword=660149026&medium=affiliate&source=hp_affiliate
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-intelligence-committee-aides-lawyers-want-testimony-from-senators-1532692801?mod=e2tw
- ↑ https://caucus99percent.com/content/wsj-confirms-carter-page-was-cooperating-fbi-he-entered-campaign
- ↑ http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/carter-page-setup-by-fbi-he-was-fbi-employee-fbi-told-fisa-court-he-was-a-russian-spy/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/22/lanny-davis-dispute-trump-tower-cohen/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/12/the-media-are-hiding-their-knowledge-and-duplicity-buzzfeed-wapo-and-new-york-times-had-unredacted-fisa-application-for-over-a-year
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/08/13/too-big-to-fail-russia-gate-one-year-after-vips-showed-a-leak-not-a-hack/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027200182033805312
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/1/prosecutor-rick-gates-may-not-testify-manafort-tri/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/399970-the-real-maria-butina-scandal-fbi-could-have-prevented-it
- ↑ https://twt-media.washtimes.com/media/misc/2018/12/13/Steele_August_filing.pdf
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/judge-ellis-loses-all-patience-with-prosecutors-and-ends-court-early-over-major-screw-up/amp/
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/brennan-clapper-security-clearance/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/while-on-obamas-payroll-brennans-private-intel-side-business-hacked-mccains-hillarys-classified-passport-records/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/senate-intelligence-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html
- ↑ https://www.buzzfeed.com/gregorydjohnsen/how-cia-director-john-brennan-became-americas-spy-and-obamas?utm_term=.sdJPjVvDQ#.brn0gx7GW
- ↑ https://truthfeednews.com/bombshell-investigative-reporter-attkisson-drops-a-damning-email-on-crooked-brennan/
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/06/23/the-arab-springs-looming-refugee-crisis/amp/
- ↑ https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10/20/john-brennans-police-state-usa/
- ↑ https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-beats-lawsuit-filed-by-seth-richs-family/amp/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1025509945972809729
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/comey-must-testify-about-handling-of-steele-dossier-for-reason-you-may-not-have-expected/
- ↑ https://www.cjr.org/united_states_project/buzzfeed-trump-dossier-lawsuit.php
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bQ9w8BmANNc
- ↑ https://youtu.be/B3KRFYHV8D0
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/breaking-dc-court-orders-doj-to-preserve-comey-emails/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/07/manafort-trial-latest-rick-gates-defence-lawyers-question
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/four-person-nato-funded-team-advises-facebook-flagging-propaganda
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/democratic-senator-mark-warner-mastermind-behind-weaponizing-us-tech-giants
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/401007-opinion-top-doj-official-discussed-getting-steele-back-into-fbi-mueller-probe?amp
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/house/401193-gop-chairman-set-to-issue-steele-dossier-subpoenas
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/manafort-judge-delays-testimony-after-special-counsel-complains/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/13/giuliani_mueller_strzok_are_brennan_puppets_he_should_be_in_front_of_a_grand_jury.html
- ↑ https://www.mintpressnews.com/beyond-the-dnc-leaks-hacks-and-treason/247674/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/investigative-journalist-found-dead-in-d-c-hotel-room-weeks-after-reporting-bill-clinton-to-fbi-dhs-for-allegedly-raping-boy/
- ↑ https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/0946_001.pdf
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/democratic-senator-mark-warner-mastermind-behind-weaponizing-us-tech-giants
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1030239036093411328
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/emails-show-2016-links-among-steele-ohr-simpson-with-russian-oligarch-in-background?platform=hootsuite
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/conflict-of-interest-muellers-fbi-has-a-history-with-russian-oligarch-oleg-deripaska/
- ↑ https://www.burr.senate.gov/press/releases/statement-from-senate-intel-chairman-richard-burr-on-comments-by-former-cia-director-john-brennan-
- ↑ https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmaloop/senate-intel-contradicts-house-republicans-on-russia
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/385185-ex-cia-chief-highly-partisan-house-intel-report-means-nothing
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/16/us/politics/special-counsel-investigation-mueller.html
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/internal-emails-texts-reveal-mueller-team-conducted-meetings-with-msm-reporters-in-restaurants-bars-starbucks/
- ↑ https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/04/all-russiagate-roads-lead-to-london-as-evidence-emerges-of-joseph-mifsuds-links-to-uk-intelligence/
- ↑ https://apnews.com/a968f26df3a64667afe108107daebc4d
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/394036-How-Comey-intervened-to-kill-Wikileaks-immunity-deal
- ↑ Brennan and Comey colluded on the ICA; Mueller and Rosenstein used the unverified Russian hacking claims and indicted 12 Russian nationals who will never stand trial.
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/17/manafort-judge-threatened/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/19/clapper-brennan-trump-hyperbole
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2018/08/19/the-john-brennan-interview/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/20/our-guy-the-real-russian-collusion
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/20/anatomy-of-a-sting-robert-mueller-likely-used-fbi-and-foreign-intel-to-set-up-george-papadopoulos-in-july-2017/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/brennan-denies-dossier--but-congress-wants-answers/
- ↑ https://www.dw.com/en/strange-disappearance-of-wikileaks-consultant-in-norway/a-45328433
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/20/bingo-russian-escort-says-she-gave-recordings-of-deripaska-discussing-2016-election-back-to-deripaska/
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/20/escort-says-oligarch-now-has-tapes-on-russia-interference.html
- ↑ https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-travels-thailand-speak-prostitute-who-claims-have-dirt-t
- ↑ https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-conspiracy-memo-aimed-at-obama-aides-that-circulated-in-the-trump-white-house
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/source-fbi-congress-leaked-stories-spy-warrants/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/24/despite-comey-assurances-fbi-failed-to-examine-vast-bulk-of-weiner-laptop-emails/
- ↑ p.3
- ↑ https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/trumpworld-is-spinning-out-of-control/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/lZxKNw3fKg4
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/house/404084-house-republicans-say-ohr-interview-escalates-surveillance-concerns
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/ohr-testimony-suggests-a-key-witness-lied-to-congress-lawmakers-say_2635394.html
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/28/gregg-jarrett-scheme-from-bruce-ohr-and-comeys-confederates-to-clear-clinton-damage-trump.amp.html
- ↑ Disney, parent of ABC News, thanks Chinese gulag slave masters in film credits.  China backs Beijing Biden.  China actively interfering in 2020 Presidential election. 
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/30/bruce-ohr-dossier-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N8es0v0E8
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/senior-fbi-and-doj-officials-knowingly-withheld-conflicts-from-secret-court-lawmakers-say_2636483.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/29/christopher-steele-russian-oligarch/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/29/fbi-refuses-disclose-intelligence-community-inspector-general
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2ayUkfmU11w
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/download/2018-09-21-state-to-ceg-security-investigation
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/two-prosecutors-exit-mueller-team/?utm=pushnami
- ↑ https://youtu.be/GoJrVRd-lPs
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/10/03/seven-days-in-september/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/01/comical-propaganda-nyt-now-claiming-fbi-was-trying-to-flip-oleg-deripaska/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/guntotinchick/status/1036104188881776640
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/01/george-papadopoulos-probation/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/bombshell-president-trump-was-right-obama-must-have-signed-off-on-fisa-warrant-to-spy-on-trump/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/EXL8NQFUHJ0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/mlEpMWMrRH0
- ↑ https://conumnews.com/2018/09/05/ellsberg-says-assange-as-a-journalist-cant-be-tried-under-espionage-act/
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/‘the-sleeper-cells-have-awoken’-trump-and-aides-shaken-by-‘resistance’-op-ed/ar-BBMVNXy?li=BBnbcA1
- ↑ "Victor Davis Hanson - The Russian Collusion Hoax, A Retrospective" (April 23, 2019). YouTube video, 14:29, posted by LibertyPen.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/prosecutors-use-grand-jury-as-investigation-of-andrew-mccabe-intensifies/2018/09/06/aa922b2e-b137-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0bee29284eeb
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Vtg67Exxd-g
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/u-s-attorney-joe-digenova-rod-rosenstein-under-investigation-for-fake-fisa-warrants-video/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/07/trump-robert-mueller-papadopoulos/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-07/dnc-lawyers-raise-prospect-papadopoulos-u-k-contact-may-be-dead
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/papadopoulos-discusses-halper-dossier/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/gGzLj9evT8A
- ↑ https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/7/president-trump-facing-deep-state-coup-detat/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/PCCEeK0cofs
- ↑ https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/moscow-accuses-us-using-banned-white-phosphorous-syria-1249368703
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/new-texts-reveal-fbi-leaked-information-to-the-press-to-damage-trump/?utm=pushnami
- ↑ https://libertyunyielding.com/2018/09/11/new-strzok-page-texts-on-media-leak-strategy-coincided-with-apparent-media-collusion-involving-mueller-deputy-weissmann/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/VNui26n3Fps
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/breaking-page-and-strzok-texts-reveal-they-discussed-writing-a-folksy-op-ed-on-russia/?utm=pushnami
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/12/richard-burr-no-collusion
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/hillary-clinton-fbi-never-probed/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/papadopoulos-willing-to-testify-about-his-suspicious-encounters/?utm=pushnami
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/new-strzok-page-documents-reveal-fbi-officials-used-unsecured-devices-for-sensitive-info/?utm=pushnami
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/21/heres-the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about
- ↑ https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4883168-Manafort-DC-Superseding-Criminal-Information.html#document/p1
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/manafort-ukraine-podesta/
- ↑ http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/another-clinton-associate-found-dead-bill-and-hillarys-body-count-increases/
- ↑ http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1940673,00.html
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics/greg-craig-foreign-agent-registration-investigation/index.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bhXdw21BTc4
- ↑ on&utm_term=members&utm_content=20180915035315
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/trump-russia-probe-fbi-fisa-application/
- ↑ https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-statement-from-the-press-secretary-1829119919
- ↑ https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1041786139630350337?s=20
- ↑ https://t.co/x7JDUJd4t0
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-strzok-caught-destroying-evidence-during-final-days-at-fbi-huber-is-running-a-grand-jury/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2017/12/04/fusion-gps-scandal-implicates-media-possible-pay-publish-scheme/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/are-intel-officials-trying-slow-trump-order-declassify-russia-probe-n910796?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/newly-released-mueller-document-suggests-dem-power-broker-tony-podesta-misled-federal-investigators/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/16/general_mike_flynn_it_is_time_to_buckle_down_and_stand_up_to_fight_for_our_way_of_life.html
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/19/brennan_fbi_has_obligation_to_circumvent_trump_constitutional_oath_to_united_states.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/texts-emails-mueller-relationship-press/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/fbi-memos-raise-deep-questions-about-russia-trump-intel-assessment/
- ↑ http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/nellie-ohr-congress-dossier?__twitter_impression=true
- ↑ https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/09/20/breaking-deep-state-unmasked-u-s-gao-employee-admits-i-break-rules-every-day/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html?PC=U316
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/trump-classification-russian-documents.html
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-23/uk-begged-trump-not-declassify-russia-docs-cited-grave-concerns-over-steele
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/22/trump-golden-showers-unlikely/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/HGS_YV_bg0I
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/curtains-for-rod-rosenstein-to-meet-with-trump-thursday/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/report-page-believed-rosenstein-was-serious-about-secretly-recording-trump/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/did-australian-diplomat-and-possibly-other-foreign-allies-share-intel-on-trump/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1044646368437051392
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/fourth-accusation-surfaces-white-house-defends-kavanaugh
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/republicans-to-call-rosenstein-for-private-meeting-on-trump-coup?_amp=true
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/interview-with-fbis-gaeta-core-to-russiagate-among-53-transcripts-slated-for-release_2674522.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/02/stefan-halper-pentagon-spygate/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/monica-l-mclean-2.jpg
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/04/fbi-dnc-lawyer-russia-2016-election/
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/special-prosecutor-john-durham-assigned-by-ag-barr-already-working-on-the-case-from-before-october-3rd-2018/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DfHJDLoGInM
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/congressman-details-robert-muellers-reported-excessive-drinking-during-the-work-day-call-for-fbi-investigation/
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/pa-state-police-investigating-incident-at-turkish-clerics-compund-terrorist-fethullah-gulen-got-free-pass-under-muellers-fbi/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/409961-russian-deputy-ag-linked-to-lawyer-in-trump-tower-meeting
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-official-linked-to-natalia-veselnitskaya-the-trump-tower-lawyer-is-dead
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/404061-russian-oligarch-justice-department-and-a-clear-case-of-collusion
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6252533/US-seize-Russian-oligarch-Deripaskas-42-5million-New-York-mansion-hes-sanctioned-bribery.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/410447-former-fbi-lawyer-plot-to-record-remove-trump-not-a-joke
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/08/democrats-are-failing-on-russia-for-the-same-reason-they-failed-on-kavanaugh/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-fbi-lawyer-we-took-rosenstein-talk-of-bugging-the-president-very-seriously
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/rosenstein-miss-scheduled-house-judiciary-oversight-testimony
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DkW8z9CSKuA
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/10/christopher-steele-trump-criticism/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rosenstein-mccabe-squabbled-in-front-of-mueller-over-russia-probe-recusals.amp
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-delays-release-of-andrew-mccabes-anti-trump-book
- ↑ https://www.lawyers.com/legal-info/criminal/criminal-law-basics/crime-doesnt-pay-taking-the-profits-of-crime.html
- ↑ http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5247621/fbi-andrew-mccabe-criminal-referral-justice-department
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/10/10/the-shaky-case-that-russia-manipulated-social-media-to-tip-the-2016-election/
- ↑ http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/obama-had-a-secret-plan-in-case-trump-rejected-2016-results.html
- ↑ Special thanks to Sundance.
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/14/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-ratcliffe/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/p7nmAFpzyD4
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/15/ex-senate-aide-pleads-guilty-900592
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/15/senate-security-staffer-and-media-leaker-james-wolfe-pleads-guilty-to-one-count-of-lying-to-fbi-investigators/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/15/too-deep-to-drain-aspects-lost-in-the-james-wolfe-pleading/
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1052310032052817920.html
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/ig-report-concludes-senior-fbi-official-lied-to-investigators-doesnt-recommend-prosecuting/
- ↑ https://www.oversight.gov/node/16951
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/download/2018-10-16-ceg-to-doj-oig-roi-retired-senior-fbi-official
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-17/mueller-said-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-provided-clearly-false-statements-to-derail-hillary-clinton-doc-requests-federal-judge-says
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbis-use-of-foreign-surveillance-tool-violated-americans-privacy-rights-court-found-11570559882
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/429354806/2018-FISC-Opinion-Judge-Boasberg
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/08/dni-declassifies-fisa-judge-james-boasberg-2018-ruling-fbi-conducted-tens-of-thousands-of-unauthorized-nsa-database-queries/#more-173168
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/goodlatte-gowdy-1.jpg
- ↑ https://mailchi.mp/epochtimes/fbi-makes-major-arrest-in-sessionss-war-on-leaks-uvedlcvbzl?e=8deb3a18dc
- ↑ https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5013785/Show-Temp.pdf
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/20/fbi-informants-carter-page/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/ties-to-ukrainian-national-a-unifying-theme-in-early-attacks-on-trump_2872609.html
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/lawyer-missing-joseph-mifsud-is-not-dead-hes-being-kept-quiet-by-shadowy-unidentified-spy-agencies/
- ↑ http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/rod-rosenstein-interview-postponed
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/10/24/mueller-investigation-grand-jury-roger-stone-friend-938572
- ↑ http://time.com/5292170/robert-mueller-special-counsel-unconstitutional-steven-calabresi/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-in-closed-door-testimony-papadopoulos-identified-alleged-spy-in-trump-campaign_2766153.html
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2018/10/25/end-in-sight-for-mueller-probe-with-no-evidence-of-trump-collusion-found-so-far/
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/10/26/doj_ties_a_trump_fisa_release_to_obstruction.html
- ↑ https://archive.is/nzHUM#selection-543.0-551.1
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-files-bar-complaint-against-christine-blasey-fords-lawyers/
- ↑ http://amp.wcvb.com/article/james-whitey-bulger-killed-in-west-virginia-prison-sources-say/24438288
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/30/rod-rosensteins-obstruction-claims-bluff-trump-needs-call/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/status/1057715472110641152
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/conspiracy-theorist-key-figure-mueller-builds-case/story?id=58886291
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-19/death-hhs-official-tasked-lowering-drug-prices-ruled-suicide-found-multiple-blunt
- ↑ https://www.hhs.gov/blog/2018/10/30/answering-your-questions-about-the-ipi-drug-pricing-model.html
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-fbi-over-failure-to-preserve-text-messages/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/01/political-hack-alert-former-fbi-head-james-comey-donating-democrats/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/11/02/new-threats-to-julian-assange-consortium-news-to-broadcast-emergency-meeting-live-on-saturday/
- ↑ Rosenstein rekindled the Russian hacking the DNC narrative with a sensationalized indictment in the Summer of 2018 of 12 GRU officers who will never stand trial.
- ↑ http://amp.wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-s-office-says-investigation-underway-into-hack-by-democratic-party/866298517
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/05/the-surveillance-state-its-here/
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2018/11/05/bonginos-papadopoulos-interview-with-transcript/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/breaking-attorney-general-sessions-resigns/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ECMsPJ66WmA
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2018/11/07/questions-for-george-papadopoulos/
- ↑ https://www.lawfareblog.com/oral-argument-preview-re-grand-jury-investigation-andrew-miller-case
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-lawyer-with-ties-to-trump-dossier-leads-democrat-recount-effort-in-florida
- ↑ https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-16-races-still-too-close-to-call/amp/
- ↑ https://electoral-vote.com/phone.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JeffKottkamp/status/1061064677889921025
- ↑ https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/09/mcsally-sinema-election-republicans-claim-arizona-vote-fraud/1942637002/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/09/mueller-grand-jury-jerome-corsi/
- ↑ https://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/11/09/mueller-paul-manafort-cooperation
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/10/adverse-interests-the-danger-within-the-q-phenomenas-current-messaging/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/1RxkaeaFsrI
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/florida-judge-sides-with-rick-scott-orders-broward-county-elections-head-to-release-vote-counts?_amp=true
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/38162/rubio-heres-more-evidence-potential-voting-law-james-barrett
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/comey-had-sensitive-fbi-emails-on-private-gmail-account/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-10/war-party-wins-midterm-elections-accelerating-transition-multipolar-world-order
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/house-intelligence-committee-staff-director-dies
- ↑ http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/judicial-watch-sues-still-after-awan-brothers-records
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/13/mueller-witness-conflict-of-interest/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-14/more-americans-died-drug-overdoses-2017-guns-car-crashes-suicide-together
- ↑ https://apnews.com/69b927200f784a80ae6c12b7aa3e628f
- ↑ https://bongino.com/trump-mueller-team-threatening-people-to-come-up-with-the-answers-they-want/?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=Mueller%20Threats&utm_content=&utm_term=#.W-3Cy2llD24
- ↑ https://youtu.be/NgZxShAC8uw
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/since-election-day-democrats-pick-off-over-a-dozen-gop-house-seats-and-2-senate-seats-and-theyre-going-for-more/?omhide=true
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/11/14/6-big-election-hits-by-marc-elias-democrats-recount-king/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/roger-stone-wikileaks-randy-credico-mueller/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/20/credico-wikileaks-roger-stone/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/15/the-computer-intrusions-up-at-night/
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Stonewalled-Obstruction-Intimidation-Harassment-Washington/dp/0062322850
- ↑ https://bongino.com/possible-traps-in-robert-muellers-written-questions-for-trump/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/417180-house-judiciary-plans-to-subpoena-comey-lynch-to-testify-before-next
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/16/big-brother-first-warnings/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/17/the-computer-intrusions-disappearing-act/
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4769814/cohen-prague
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/19/bill-browder-putin-accuses-three-murders-campaigner-sergei-magnitsky?CMP=twt_gu
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/18/the-computer-intrusions-the-incredible-elusive-verizon-man/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/fbi-whistleblower-clinton-uranium/
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-common-thread-behind-four-investigations_2728104.html
- ↑ https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/Ex-CIA-Director-Hayden-to-Post-Iran-looking-to-outlast-Donald-Trump-572342
- ↑ https://namelyliberty.com/i-spy-the-governments-secrets/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/20/government-computer-intrusions-the-discovery/
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/21/exc-mi6-battling-donald-trump-release-classified-russia-probe/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-21/laundromat-whistle-blower-testifies-in-brussels-danske-update
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/21/notifying-cbs-about-the-government-computer-intrusions/
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2018/11/23/670362400/comey-vows-to-resist-subpoena-from-house-republicans-for-closed-door-session
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-23/mi6-scrambling-stop-trump-releasing-classified-docs-russia-probe
- ↑ https://amp.businessinsider.com/george-papadopoulos-immunity-james-comey-public-hearing-2018-11
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/26/jerome-corsi-refuses-mueller-plea-deal-nr-vpx.cnn
- ↑ https://youtu.be/0jWtUgiRbPM
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-names-hand-picked-panel-to-supervise-investigate-intelligence-community
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/Politico/rosensteins-office-informed-of-cohen-deal-before-acting-ag-whitaker
- ↑ https://www.ozy.com/presidential-daily-brief/pdb-90874/no-deal-90892
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/24/the-mcallen-case-computer-intrusions-confirmed/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/27/mueller-guilty-plea-jerome-corsi/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/26/roger-stone-associate-mueller-jury/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/11/20/pakistans-fight-against-extremism-at-home-rebuffed-by-trump/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/11/24/the-fate-of-julian-assange-chris-hedges-interviews-consortium-news-editor-in-chief-joe-lauria/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/X01E7kWb1RQ
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1067430101548027906
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/27/wikileaks-launches-legal-fund-to-sue-the-guardian-over-fabricated-assange-manafort-story/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/SBD7fPBp4Go
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/04/fabricator-assange-manafort-guardian/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/27/top-house-committee-investigating-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-for-lying-to-congress/
- ↑ https://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/democrats-security-clearances-house-intel-aides
- ↑ https://bongino.com/another-mueller-leak-two-of-trumps-alleged-answers-to-special-counsel-revealed/
- ↑ https://namelyliberty.com/the-government-computer-intrusions-the-disruptions-continue/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/dershowitz-cohen-guilty-plea-an-example-of-mueller-creating-crimes/
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/12/02/actually_mueller_appears_to_be_exonerating_trump.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1068193281773903877
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/29/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-ssci/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/house/418880-ryan-casts-doubt-on-bizarre-california-election-results
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/418993-comey-challenges-house-gop-subpoena-in-federal-court?amp
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CharlieGileNBC/status/1068617590728097793
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/download/grassley-to-justice-dept-inspector-general_-clinton-foundation-uranium-one
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/03/grassley-fbi-whistleblower-raid/
- ↑ https://qz.com/1481511/read-michael-cohens-legal-plea-to-avoid-jail-time/
- ↑ http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/muellers-mere-existence-protects-comey-mccabe-strzok-baker-kortan-rybicki-yates-carlin-mccord-laufmann-brennan-clapper-rice-warner/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/30/new-details-reinforce-fbi-used-fake-pretexts-start-investigating-trump/
- ↑ https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2154086002
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-obama-era-officials-tangled-in-watchdogs-lawsuit-over-clinton-foundation-investigation
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-justice-department-employee-pleads-guilty-conspiracy-deceive-us-banks-about-millions
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-justice-department-employee-pleads-guilty-conspiracy-deceive-us-banks-about-millions
- ↑ https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.202055/gov.uscourts.dcd.202055.1.0_1.pdf
- ↑ http://www.sarawakreport.org/2018/12/astonishing-new-twist-in-1mdb-saga-puts-us-lobbying-industry-in-the-frame/
- ↑ http://www.sarawakreport.org/2015/11/1mdb-sleaze-spreads-to-us-democrats-on-eve-of-obama-visit-investigation/
- ↑ http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2020/03/31/a-chinese-biologist-carrying-suspected-sars-and-mers-samples-attempted-to-enter-the-us/
- ↑ http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/justice-department-charges-clinton-obama-feinstein-donor-for-8-billion-contract-fraud/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YfmOVbvnxNM
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/02/senator-mark-warner-the-ssci-is-working-closely-with-robert-mueller/
- ↑ https://bongino.com/comey-crumbles-no-longer-resisting-gop-subpoena-will-testify-this-week/
- ↑ https://namelyliberty.com/oral-arguments-granted-in-attkisson-v-doj-fbi/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/02/revelations-in-the-government-computer-intrusion/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/meet-andrii-telizhenko-the-man-who-will-blow-the-lid-off-of-muellers-russian-witch-hunt-video/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/04/grassley-fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-2/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/03/jerome-corsi-robert-mueller-ethics/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/mueller-preparing-end-game-russia-investigation-225720798.html
- ↑ http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-elite-are-creating-an-authoritarian-beast-system-and-those-that-dissent-could-lose-everything
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/another-high-ranking-fbi-official-to-depart-1543964483
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/robert-mueller-sentencing-memo-for-former-trump-advisor-michael-flynn.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support?amp
- ↑ https://www.rferl.org/amp/trump-adviser-flynn-wants-extradite-turkish-cleric-gulen-turkey-erdogan-blamed-coup-attempt/28127523.html
- ↑ http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/amp/gulenists-donated-around-2-mln-to-clinton-campaign-democratic-source-106051
- ↑ https://nationalinterest.org/feature/hillarys-ties-the-shady-islamic-cleric-accused-backing-17148
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-27/why-mueller-really-indicting-flynn
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/04/exclusive-emails-of-top-nrcc-officials-stolen-in-major-2018-hack-1043309
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/04/rand-paul-deep-state-gina-haspel/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Lur7lf2VzRk
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/04/grassley-fusion-gps-founder-ceo-glenn-simpson-lied-senate-testimony/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provide-most-damning-evidence-of-fisa-abuses-yet?amp
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/05/us/politics/michael-flynn-turkey-investigation-virginia.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-referred-probe-into-clinton-linked-podesta-group-reportedly-kicks-into-high-gear
- ↑ https://www.courthousenews.com/us-charges-four-for-tax-dodges-in-panama-papers-probe/
- ↑ https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/amp/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation
- ↑ https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/07/politics/clinton-emails-lamberth/index.html
- ↑ https://t.co/fcXkUbth6C
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/key-takeaways-from-james-comeys-testimony-before-congress_2734427.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-comeys-confession-dossier-not-verified-before-or-after-fisa-warrant
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1071459948675194881
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.in/f-you-leakers-a-former-senior-google-employee-says-a-frantic-quest-to-stop-internal-info-getting-out-is-now-managements-number-one-priority/articleshow/67000790.cms
- ↑ https://abc7ny.com/22-year-old-software-engineer-found-dead-in-googles-ny-office/4860486/
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/395382132/U-S-Attorney-Motion-Opposing-DCNF-Request-to-Unseal-FBI-Raid-Documents-December-7-20128?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=725X700959Xeecebeac1783ee420c01620b6b53fcb1&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cain_nate/status/1072314498210512896
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000167-9620-de20-a1ff-9f3e96680001
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/11/strobe-talbott-steele-dossier-clinton/
- ↑ Report of Investigation: Recovery of Text Messages From Certain FBI Mobile Devices, December 11, 2018.
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/395499292/James-Wolfe-DOJ-Sentencing-Memo-December-11
- ↑ http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5513889-12-11-18-Wolfe-Sentencing-Memo-1.html
- ↑ http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5513894-12-11-18-Wolfe-Sentencing-Memo-Clapper.html
- ↑ https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/12/russia-china-grassley-election-security-1060046
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/fbi-china-threatens-the-future-of-the-world
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1057686/world-war-3-latest-russia-china-iran-terror-isis-uk-british-military
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/ukraine-paul-manafort.html
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/ties-to-ukrainian-national-a-unifying-theme-in-early-attacks-on-trump_2872609.html
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/ted-lieu-censorship-speech-google/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/1072508492852936712
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/incoming-new-york-attorney-general-plans-wide-ranging-investigations-trump-n946706?platform=hootsuite
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/13/doj-destroyed-missing-strzok-page-text-messages-before-ig-reviewed-them/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/chuck-grassley-upset-fbi-doj/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/12/attkisson-v-doj-fbi-for-govt-computer-intrusions-oral-arguments-set-for-jan-29-2019/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/judicial-watch-investigating-ballot-harvesting/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appellate-court-plans-closed-session-in-mystery-plaintiffs-suit-against-mueller.amp
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/15/mystery-mueller-subpoena-continues-lockdown-dc-circuit/amp/
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/russiagate-russophobia-mueller-trump/
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/01/presidential-emergency-powers/576418/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/14/google-free-speech-indonesia/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/14/jerry-brown-un-climate-actions/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/12/19/michael-isikoff-cuts-his-loses-at-russian-roulette/
- ↑ https://www.lawfareblog.com/lawfare-podcast-senator-mark-warner-new-cyber-doctrine
- ↑ https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Center_for_a_New_American_Security
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/why-is-the-fbi-muzzling-the-only-person-with-credibility-left-in-the-flynn-investigation-fbi-ssa-joe-pientka-iii/
- ↑ https://t.co/c3tX2Rz8wf
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1074803393753960449
- ↑ Former FBI SSA Exposes McCabe & Mueller's "Unethtical, Target & Destroy Coercion" Tactics, Defends Flynn
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/395972408/James-Comey-Congressional-Interview-Part-Two
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/396047492/Buzzfeed-Dossier-Legal-Filing-Motion-For-Summary-Judgment
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/05/02/the_man_who_came_to_the_tarmac.html
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/frances-existential-loneliness-in-syria/amp/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/fed-chair-screws-america-announces-new-rate-hike-dow-plunges-350-points-in-10-minutes/?omhide=true
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/four-major-blows-to-the-credibility-of-the-steele-dossier_2742976.html/amp
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/do-russiagate-promoters-prefer-impeaching-trump-to-avoiding-war-with-russia/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/alabama-senate-roy-jones-russia.html
- ↑ https://www.ft.com/soros
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/21/senate-russia-report-russian-bot/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/21/democrats-money-russian-bots/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/russia-clinton-trump/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/20/breaking-senate-intelligence-committee-security-director-james-wolfe-sentenced-to-two-months-prison-time/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000167-d2c4-d657-a37f-d6f6c85c0002
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/21/jordan-peterson-dave-rubin-plan-new-site-in-response-to-illiberal-ban/
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/12/22/john_huber_vanishing_savior_for_gop.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1076824661856579590
- ↑ https://youtu.be/cUmFzVbgIjk
- ↑ https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/chrisgeidner/mystery-grand-jury-dispute-mueller-scotus
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/27/mueller-asks-to-delay-hearing-in-jerome-corsi-lawsuit-citing-shutdown.html
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/doc/396423394
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ttX5lIT89iM
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/mueller-must-be-investigated-destruction-fbi-evidence-giuliani
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/27/alabama-election-doug-jones/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/27/obama-leak-witch-hunt-the-computer-intrusions/
- ↑ https://thetruthrevolution.net/bre-payton-the-journalist-who-exposed-mueller-wiping-anti-trump-texts-found-dead/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ePlUAMRYIyI
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hhnMcoB-YoY
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/28/beyond-ridiculous-mcclatchy-news-beclowns-themselves-with-michael-cohen-sourcing/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/28/obamas-war-on-leaks-computer-intrusions/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/28/feds-spy-digital/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/29/the-computer-intrusions-become-public/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/29/video-update-attkisson-v-doj-fbi-government-computer-intrusions/
- ↑ https://www.politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-pictured-with-london-professor-from-fbi-russia-probe/amp/
- ↑ Why the Mifsud Story Matters, DECLASSIFIED with Gina Shakespeare,- The Epoch Times, Aug 5, 2019.
- Obama era surveillence timeline, sharylattkisson.co
- The Complete Obama Timeline
- The Plot to Stop Trump: The Story of a Failed Effort to Overturn an Election, Fred Lucas - Book review.
- A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election
- All the president's enemies, by The Washington Times