Prime Minister of Australia
|Assumed office |
August 24, 2018
|Preceded by||Malcolm Turnbull|
|Born|| May 13, 1968 (age 53)|
Scott Morrison is the prime minister of Australia, serving since 2018. A vaccine tyrant, Morrison leads the Liberal Party of Australia. Morrison has overseen some of the worst tyranny in the world concerning COVID-19, which he mistakenly views as an extension of his strong stance against illegal immigration that helped him win the 2019 federal elections.
In the 2019 national elections, Morrison won a surprise victory despite the polls predicting that the Australian Labor Party would win – the Labour Party focused extensively on climate change and saw its "solutions" rejected by voters. Celebrating his victory, Morrison promised to put the Australian people first.
Morrison has spoken in favor of religious freedom, and he has criticized far-left environmentalist protesters. He has also criticized globalism. During Morrison's government, Australia implemented stronger rules for universities to avoid foreign influence. Morrison worked to reduce the number of government agencies.
- Pinkerton, James P. (May 19, 2019). Pinkerton: Immigration Curbs Key to Conservative Victory in Australia and a Lesson for Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- Westbrook, Tom; Barrett, Jonathan (May 20, 2019). 'Quiet Australians' are the latest to upset election forecasters' expectations. Reuters. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Mikelionis, Lukas (May 18, 2019). Australia's conservative coalition scores stunning political victory in general election, defies polls forecasting loss. Fox News. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Taylor, Rob; Pannett, Rachel (May 18, 2019). Australia’s Conservatives Win Surprise Election Victory. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Australian Conservatives Set for Surprise Election Win, Left Admits Defeat. Breitbart News (from the Associated Press). May 18, 2019. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Westbrook, Tom; Burton, Melanie; Barrett, Jonathan (May 17, 2019). Australia's conservative government on course for 'miracle' election victory. Reuters. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- McGuirk, Rod (May 18, 2019). Australia’s ruling coalition elected to surprise third term. Associated Press. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Kent, Simon (May 19, 2019). Trump, Netanyahu Join World Leaders in Applauding Remarkable Conservative Win in Australia. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 19, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Jasper, William F. (May 25, 2019). Still In Shock: Aussie Election Has Stunned Big Media, Pollsters, Climate Cultists, Greens, Labor. The New American. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- Paul, Sonali (May 19, 2019). In coal we trust: Australia's voters back PM Morrison's faith in fossil fuel. Reuters. Retrieved May 19, 2019.
- Fernandez, Marisa; Harder, Amy (May 18, 2019). Australian election: Voters in mining areas voted on economy over climate issues. Axios. Retrieved May 19, 2019.
- A Climate-Change Drubbing in Australia. The Wall Street Journal. May 19, 2019. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- Americans, take note: Aussies just rejected futile, hair-shirt environmentalism. Washington Examiner. May 21, 2019. Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- Nguyen Ly, Mimi (May 18, 2019). Prime Minister Scott Morrison Promises to Put Australians First. The Epoch Times. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Australia's Morrison calls for more prayer and religious freedom. Reuters. July 10, 2019. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- Karp, Paul (November 1, 2019). Scott Morrison threatens crackdown on protesters who would 'deny liberty'. The Guardian. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- Kent, Simon (November 19, 2019). ‘Green Criminals’: Aussie PM Scott Morrison Backs Farmers, Cheers as Vegan Activists Shut Down. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 19, 2019.
- Kent, Simon (December 23, 2019). Aussie PM Scott Morrison Rejects Greta Thunberg’s Climate Advice. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 23, 2019.
- Lifson, Thomas (December 24, 2019). Australian prime minister calls out Greta Thunberg for capitalizing on bushfires. LifeSiteNews (from the American Thinker). Retrieved December 24, 2019.
- Kent, Simon (December 27, 2019). Aussie PM Scott Morrison Defies ‘Reckless’ Climate Protesters, Backs Coal Exports as Demand Soars. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 27, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Kent, Simon (October 4, 2019). Aussie PM Scott Morrison Takes Swipe at U.N.’s ‘Negative Globalism’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 4, 2019.
- Packham, Colin (October 3, 2019). Australian PM echoes Trump with call to reject globalism. Reuters. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Coorey, Phillip (October 3, 2019). Unchecked globalism a threat to Australia's sovereignty: Morrison. The Australian Financial Review. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Crowe, David (October 3, 2019). Morrison warns against 'negative globalism' in foreign policy speech. The Age. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Murphy, Katharine (October 3, 2019). Scott Morrison echoes Trump as he warns nations must avoid 'negative globalism'. The Guardian. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Packham, Ben (October 3, 2019). Scott Morrison slap for UN in new world order. The Australian. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Grattan, Michelle (October 3, 2019). Scott Morrison warns against ‘negative globalism’. The Conversation. Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Packham, Colin (November 14, 2019). Australia universities adopt guidelines to foil foreign interference. Reuters. Retrieved November 14, 2019.
- Budryk, Zack (December 2, 2019). Australia creates new task force amid fears of Chinese interference: report. The Hill. Retrieved December 2, 2019.
- Packham, Colin (December 4, 2019). Australia to trim government as PM demands policy delivery. Reuters. Retrieved December 4, 2019.