Gotta say, the idea that antisemitism is "the driving force behind the anti-Iraq War movement" is crap, and to promote that idea here is irresponsible.--WJThomas 14:07, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- The cites on the page say so. And not just the anti-War movement, the 9/11 Truthers, too. RobS 14:14, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- Please express a thoughtful and non-sarcastic opinion on the topic, Peter. --Ed Poor 14:29, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
The relevance of Mel Gibson escapes me entirely. Murray 14:24, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
Israel and the Iraq War
Cut from article:
- Some supporters of the anti-Iraq War movement have been accused of anti-Semitism, including a group known as ANSWER-Act Now to Stop War and End Racism, one of the first organizations formed to protest the policies of the Bush administration.  
- "The 'Answer' Question Poses Difficult Choices for Liberals" by Gal Beckerman, The Forward, September 30, 2005.
- Authoritarianism and Anti-Semitism in the Anti-War Movement?. Tikkun, May/June 2003. Link is to page on the Internet Archive, archived Oct 19, 2004.