Talk:Clinton body count
I'm glad to see you're working on this! I've known for some time that they left a trail of bodies in their wake, but I never seemed to find enough information to write anything of this magnitude. You must have found some great resources!
I know this is still in the early stages, but I just wanted to make one comment (other than kudos):
The intro doesn't seem to very clearly state what exactly this article is talking about. I could tweak it, but you know much more about the Clintons than I, so I think you're much more qualified. --David B (TALK) 01:32, 14 October 2016 (EDT)
- There's numerous problems with this subject. Many of the original sources ended up on this list, Danny Casalaro and more recently Victor Thorn, for instance. So researchers have to pick up where they left off. Then you have the problem of mainstream censorship and blackballing. Many bloggers have attempted it, but there sometimes is confusion in dates and names. Milan, for instance, is also spelled Milam (this is the guy who's decapitated head found blocks away in a dumpster was ruled a suicide). I have conflicting dates of death for Charles Wilbourne Miller. Sometimes they don't even have the gender right (Florence Martin). John Wilson is called James Wilson elsewhere.
- My attempt here is to breakout occupations first, then some sort of topical classification (drugs/sex, Whitewater, Commerce Department, fundraising, etc.) A chronological or alphabetical listing, as most other websites have, lacks a common thread and gets confusing quickly. RobS#NeverHillary 19:32, 14 October 2016 (EDT)
I can't say I agree with this Intro:
- all of which the Clintons are suspected of having ordered
The deaths of many may not be specifically traceable to either Clinton, but are connected to covert and nefarious activities the Clinton's themselves are known and documented to have been involved in. Some death's, the Ives/Henry case for example, are obviousky connected to operation security and the decision to execute was made on spot. Clinton participated in the coverup, as is widely known, by refusing to fire the coroner who called it a suicide, and rewarding him a payraise and promotion.
Or even Commander Job W. Price, one of the most recent. Price died in service defending Hillary Clinton' s life. Because of the covert nature of Hillary's diplomatic mission, the Pentagon released news of it as a suicide. Price was the Commander of Navy Seals in Afghanistan, and Seals, family, and friends take it as an insult, that a man who should have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for giving his life to protect Hillary Clinton, was classified as a " non-combat" death and suicide. Price was killed in the same accident Hillary Clinton sufferred a concussion. It's the obvious fraud of the US Government calling it a suicide that earns him a place on this list.RobS#NeverHillary 18:37, 18 October 2016 (EDT)
Another example: one internet source on the Clinton body count has the death of Jim McDougal in 1998 occurring while reporters were diverted covering the nearby Waco massacre, which occurred five years earlier in 1993. Such sloppiness and inattention to detail is worthy of the Clinton machine. After all you're dealing with people who argue over what the meaning of is is. Why would anyone post up such deliberately deceptive nonsense and allege it is criticism of the Clintons?RobS#NeverHillary 17:33, 20 October 2016 (EDT)
- I hate to say it, but you might not be safe yet. Still, though, she didn't have you killed before the election, so that's a good sign. --David B (TALK) 01:15, 17 November 2016 (EST)
Hillary for Mayor
- If she wasn't able to succeed in stealing the 2016 presidential election (and this despite having tons of help from Democrat insiders, George Soros, the liberal media and much of Hollywood and the entertainment industry), what makes her think she really stands a chance at getting the top office in NYC? She made herself pretty much unnominatable, let alone unelectable, for any public office ever again following her campaign shenanigans (along with the exposure of all the help she got from said entities) and due to her well-known criminal history and her hysterical personality. Northwest (talk) 09:54, 10 January 2017 (EST)