Last modified on March 9, 2018, at 22:02
Return to "Fetal pain" page.
- The very first sentence of this article is referenced to a webpage that does not exist. This is not within the lines of Conservapedia's first Commandment, and the statement "Fetal pain is the medically proven fact that an unborn child experiences pain during an abortion, at least as early as 20 weeks in gestation." is not verifiable until a new, reliable source is found and referenced. Please find a source so that this article can return to the Conservapedia standard of quality.
- And you are unable to do so why? Karajou 15:48, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- Because I wanted to see if I could give constructive criticism and not get a smart-aleck reply. I guess not. StudioFire 16:17, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- What you've clearly done was not constructive criticism, nor was it an honest offer to help out. What I've done to add a reference was something you could have done in less time than it took for you to get someone else to do it. Karajou 16:37, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- LOL, your experiment worked! You gave constructive criticism, and we fixed the link. But the smart-aleck reply came from you, bud. --Ed Poor Talk 16:39, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- Checked the link again, sent me to a 404-like page. --Clarinetnerd (talk) 17:02, 9 March 2018 (EST)