This page is for discussion only of Main Page content and feature items. For discussion of other issues relating to the Conservapedia community please see: Conservapedia:Community Portal
Biblical creationism will be strong in 2015
Stronger, higher, faster! Conservative 22:36, 17 January 2015 (EST)
Joni Ernst article
- But then again, "state senator" could have two meanings, U. S. senator of a state or senator within a state. VargasMilan 02:28, 20 January 2015 (EST)
Our space probe is approaching the new planet at about the speed of jet airliner, and all through February we expect to get better and better views of its surface, the probe arriving in orbit in early March. This planet has already been featured on Conservapedia's main page (as well as Fox News), if you need help guessing what it is. VargasMilan 01:51, 23 January 2015 (EST)
- Yahoo's top news link: "By the way, there happens to be a spacecraft near a planet. And I'll be darned, but the planet happened to be in visual range!" And the icing on the cake is the only thing they find unusual about the situation is a feature of the planet discovered years ago which they describe as the spacecraft having "found". Nothing is a drama (like a mission to a never-visited planet) unless Yahoo says it is, and if it's not a drama (like something already discovered), it is if Yahoo says so. Yahoo obviously adheres to a Yahoo-centric model of the universe. VargasMilan 01:51, 24 January 2015 (EST)
Atheism statistics article - The excitement is raging!
The fans of the Freedom from Atheism Foundation love the Atheism statistics article.
Here are some of the reviews after only 16 hours:
John Barbagiannis: Damning statistics
Jennifer Michele: Interesting
Stephen J. Ardent: It's not surprising. When you think that the only value a human has is the value another human places on that life, it's really easy to treat the bulk of humanity as simply trash to be dealt with.
Grace Kim Kwon It's nearly a billion if the unborns are counted. Christianity saves and rescues, but atheism kills and destroys.
Scott O'Steen: ...I actually pity them , often it seems like arguing with a spoiled teenager, I have to be in the mood to argue with them
Rhoda Winters: Yup. Atheism is poison.
Keith Wade: You should check up on that, because Conservapedia is a website writing an article. They are not the "source". The whole article shows all references for people just like you who (for some reason) think they wrote it all themselves despite the repeated explanations throughout.
Jeffrey McMunn: Good stuff, Señor Maickon. . .
Please notice the last comment. Evidently, he thought the article was well-done. Olé! Olé! Olé!
By the way, 11 hours ago I received a report of another Christian sharing the article with atheists/Christians/others.
Will the article be widely shared among Christian YouTubers and Christian bloggers/websites? Stay tuned for further developments! Conservative 02:00, 25 January 2015 (EST)
- 74 people told their friends about this article - so far. :) Is this just the beginning? :) Conservative 13:17, 25 January 2015 (EST)
Suggestion for fixing line height
There is a fix here for fixing line height of refs, which is a noticeable visual flaw on pages right now:
--Joshua Zambrano 19:25, 25 January 2015 (EST)
- Joshua, the owner of the website is User:Aschlafly. I suggest contacting him via his user talk page about this matter. Also, give him a link to a wiki that uses this extension so he can see the results of employing this extension. Conservative 02:11, 26 January 2015 (EST)
- I know. :) I've already made dozens of pages on Conservapedia. I've just been away for a while. --Joshua Zambrano 04:22, 26 January 2015 (EST)
- About a year and a half or so to be specific. I tend to do a ton of editing all at once in a short amount of time, but when active I get a lot accomplished.  --Joshua Zambrano 04:26, 26 January 2015 (EST)
Patriots football-deflating scandal
What exactly is Conservapedia claiming credit for correctly predicting on Main Page Right here?---eg