Talk:North American Man/Boy Love Association
Are there any links to help find out who these people are and where they are? Is this a legal organization?--JoyousOne 14:56, 26 April 2007 (EDT) Yes, they are a legal group--it just happens that their proposed legislation is illegal right now. Flippin 14:58, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- There was a South Park episode about them a few years ago. DanH 15:04, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- I'm not sure South Park is a citable source, Dan. --JeffersonDarcy 15:05, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
I'm not saying it should be cited. I'm just pointing that out. DanH 15:06, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- It depends on the context. It was important to Scientology because of how that church attacked the show. Of course, if NAMBLA wants to attack the show, they aren't going to find me joining the ACLU any time soon.
- There's nothing contextual about it. Just because Scientologists flipped over their portrayal on the show doesn't make South Park a citable source on Scientology. Thank you Dan, however, for the insight on that one. --JeffersonDarcy 15:09, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks for the clarification. I guess I didn't mean "citable" but more of a cultural reference. It would need the proper context, and perhaps does not add to the article. If we could find legal action references to this group...--JoyousOne 15:11, 26 April 2007 (EDT)