Talk:North American Man/Boy Love Association
Earlier there was a user who tried several times to add a link to NAMBLA's website in the article of that name, and this user was given tacit support and approval by others for his actions. There are people in Conservapedia, including Andy, who WILL NEVER TOLERATE any site that advocates child molesting, and I don't want to hear the excuses as to NAMBLA's so-called intentions. If I see anyone post a link to a child-molesting site, I will assume they support child molesting and they will never be allowed in this website again. If I see direct evidence that such an editor may be more involved in child molesting then providing a link, then Andy will be notified as well as federal and state law enforcement. Karajou 00:12, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- Agree 100 percent. There is no need for a "link" to that site. --Ed Poor 06:48, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- I beleive the old discussion should be properly archived or restored, and not deleted. RobS 11:31, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
Rob, I didn't see a quote about it in the article, but I did in recent changes, so keep in mind it's not a "gay activist group." It's a homosexual pedophilia activist group. Gay pedophilia is about as different from homosexuality as straight pedophilia is from heterosexuality :-/ -AmesGyo! 11:39, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
- That is incorrect; Harry Hay the "founder of the gay movement in America"  in this cite is compared with Thomas Jefferson, Emma Goldman, and Rosa Parks?
Restored text from Archive.
This source, The American Spectator Special Report, When Nancy Met Harry, Jeffrey Lord, 10/5/2006, exrtracted reads as follows,
- "Harry Hay was a fierce advocate of man/boy love. While The Chronicle simply ignored Harry's views, the North American Man/Boy Love Association was only too delighted to put up a collection of Harry's views on the need for young boys to have older men as sexual partners. Here's just a sample taken from a talk at a New York University forum sponsored by a campus gay group in 1983.
- Said Harry: "Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."