Richard Dawkins stands by remarks on sexism, pedophilia, Down syndrome
Richard Dawkins stands by remarks on sexism, pedophilia, Down syndrome: http://www.religionnews.com/2014/11/18/richard-dawkins-stands-remarks-sexism-pedophilia-syndrome/
Incorporate former prominent atheist turned deist Antony Flew's criticism of the God Delusion at Conservapedia
"Professor Anthony Flew (who at one time was quite possibly the most famous atheist academic in the world and who later actually abandoned his atheism to adopt theism due to recent advances in science) commented that “The fault of Dawkins as an academic…was his scandalous and apparently deliberate refusal to present the doctrine he appears to think he has refuted in its strongest form”.
Richard Dawkins appears to be afraid of talking about Islam or Lawrence Krauss or the me too movement
Richard Dawkins appears to be afraid of talking about Islam or Lawrence Krauss or the me too movement.
- I dunno; given how WP treats Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone. Jerome Corsi, Alex Jones or Tommy Robinson, what difference does it make? RobSDeep Six the Deep State! 11:32, 8 March 2019 (EST)
- There's no use of a "living people" category for CP. It would be worthless, and we'd have to remove it every time someone dies. --1990'sguy (talk) 12:17, 8 March 2019 (EST)
- Please forgive my ignorance, but what does RW stand for? Carltonio (talk) 16:42, 11 March 2019 (EDT)
- CP doesn't allow anyone to use its full name, though your search results were superior to that other wiki. --1990'sguy (talk) 14:53, 17 March 2019 (EDT)
- Of late, I've been following the strange case of the alleged pseudo-scientist Deepak Chopra whom PBS has recruited for fundraising. Odd, since PBS has led the pack in mocking alleged Creationist pseudoscience and fighting alleged global warming denier pseudoscience. WP & Ratwiki have been silent on this turn of events, where PBS now is, according to them, one of the biggest purveyors of pseudoscience on the planet. RobSDeep Six the Deep State! 16:25, 17 March 2019 (EDT)
Article on Dawkins in Wikipedia
The article on Richard Dawkins in Wikipedia has a talk page saying that Richard Dawkins is very illiterate when it comes to knowledge of ancient history and Biblical texts. Carltonio (talk) 15:56, 8 March 2019 (EST)
- The 7th paragraph of the Conservapedia Richard Dawkins article indicates: "In terms of the theism vs. agnosticism and atheism issue, Dawkins has shown himself to be rather ignorant in matters of philosophy and theology. For example, philosopher Dr. Michael Ruse declared concerning Dawkins' book The God Delusion: "The God Delusion makes me embarrassed to be an atheist." The philosopher Antony Flew, who was one of the most prominent atheist academics in the world before adopting deism, said about Dawkins: “The fault of Dawkins as an academic…was his scandalous and apparently deliberate refusal to present the doctrine he appears to think he has refuted in its strongest form”.."
- Another paragraph in the article indicates: "As far as the the social science of history, Richard Dawkins has engaged in historical revisionism when it comes to the mass murders committed by atheists."