- Care to elaborate? Kirk J 17:06, 16 January 2008 (EST)
- How is singing the song Yellow a liberally decietful way to spread the homosexual agenda?
- Additionally, I looked up "Rick Rolling" and according to YouGotRickRolled.com and Urban Dictionary the act is linking someone to a Rick Astley video, not just any video (and not not Yellow). This video, too, is not trying to spread the homosexual agenda. HelpJazz
- I probably didn't clarify this properly in the article: it's deceitful because the victim is convinced that the link is something other than the video. In my case I was told that it was a news article about Ron Paul, when it clearly wasn't. I only discovered this when I clicked the link, to which the perpetrator claimed I had been "Rick Rolled." Also, it seems fairly obvious to me that this man is a homosexual. Yellow is one of the colors of the rainbow afterall, which has been misappropriated by the homosexual agenda as a symbol for gay pride. As for it being the wrong video, I wouldn't know. This was the video I was linked to by a friend when they "Rick Rolled" me. Kirk J 17:49, 16 January 2008 (EST)
- Grr. I fell for one of these. DanH 00:31, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- me too - yesterday, in fact. So seeing this pop up here now, really twists the knife :) JessicaT 12:17, 3 May 2008 (EDT)
Okay, so I'm probably the Rick Roll magnet, based on how many times I've fallen for it. But still, does this need its own article? -Foxtrot 01:20, 7 October 2008 (EDT)