This article appears to be in clear violation of the 6th commandment. The majority of the article is unsourced opinion. He is a lawyer. For this site's sake, shouldn't more care be taken to avoid libel? Myk 15:24, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- I quite agree. I have removed the unsourced material, personal opinion, and added a complete, fair and accurate page. --Terry 21:35, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
Just added "cross-dressing" to the list of Giuliani's hobbies. He should be removed as a user. I have reverted it. --Terry 01:16, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
- User Mageoflutz just removed the post above....doesn't seem to understand the history is saved, even if he deletes it, lol. --Terry 02:13, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
Same user, vandalized the page, using user name: Eljoe, to read:
Giuliani's sexuality is often a topic in the press and at times his sexuality is questioned. The Catholic Church annuled Giuliani's first marriage between he and his then wife, Regina Peruggi, because Giuliani discovered that they were in fact second cousins. While he and his second wife Donna Hanover were separated he moved out of Gracie Mansion and moved in with two gay friends. Guiuliani has appeared several times dressed as a woman at public events. He appeared in drag in an episode of "Queer As Folk." He also wore a blond wig and pink dress for the 1997 Inner Circle dinner in New York. He then appeared again on national television on "Saturday Night Live" cross dressing. 
- User as Eljoe, just reposted the paragraph above. Reverted it. --TK 02:30, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
- User Eljoe reposted the above paragraph once again. --TK 03:42, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
Reply Giuliani's cross dressing is of importance to voters that might plan on choosing him as the next President, particularly if family values and moral behavior are important to you. I cited my addition as well. What is the problem with this?
- Why would you revert the post about how Giuliani married his second cousin? It is a fact that he married his second cousin. TK you should stop trying to make this site less credible. Correct information should not be deleted.
- This is an encyclopedia, not the gossip columns. Ronald Reagan, Bush 41, and many others have dressed in drag for comedy skits, same as Giuliani, and it is not important to their record of public service. You will be banned soon, so warm up your other logins. LOL--TK 03:58, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
- We put facts, not opinions, not judgements, not gossip on these pages. TK, I copied your message to Aschlafly on to the Conservapedia:Abuse page. It'll be replied to faster there. Myk 04:01, 17 March 2007 (EDT)