A few comments on a basically-good article:
- VMI? What's that, please?
- There's no citations at all (perhaps they are still coming?). Not that I disagree with any of it to any significant extent.
- "The stereotype that Jews are all successful and wealthy underlay much of the violence and hatred that defined the Holocaust...". I would question this. Was it the stereotype that they were all successful and wealthy that was the problem, or a suspicion that they achieved this success and wealth by less-than-honest means?
Philip J. Rayment 11:16, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
Citations are forthcoming. VMI is "Virginia Military Institute," as clicking the link shows. And the Jewish stereotype - it'd be both.-AmesGyo! 11:18, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- Ah, you mean that link that was red when I asked the question?. I still think it should have the full name, though, but I can do that. Philip J. Rayment 11:35, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
Andy requested that the material be objective. As such, I removed any opinion, merely discussing how Ginsburg's opinion grounded its analysis in a discussion of stereotypes. This is objective fact; TK I will e-mail you the reporter-image of the decision if you want it. As it has been corrected to accord with Andy's request, it was reverted.-AmesGyo! 21:25, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- Fine by me, Ames. I will resist reverting and locking it. I emailed Andy my opinion, since you didn't ask mine. I am sure he will know better how it needs to be. Please keep on winning friends and influencing people as you are. I so enjoy your idea of collaboration. ;-) --~ Sysop-TK /MyTalk 21:30, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
Ed Poor seemed to like it, and so did Phil, with minor changes that were fixed. They are pretty reasonable, and often disagree with me, so I especially value their concurrence in this case.-AmesGyo! 21:37, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
What does that mean?-AmesGyo! 21:42, 19 April 2007 (EDT)