The Ukrainian Territorial Defense (Teroborona) is the Volksturm of Ukraine. It is a paramilitary structure created in the wake of the Maidan coup under the Ministry of the Interior and National Guard, and overseen by the Ukrainian Gestapo, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). At the beginning of 2022, its brigades included about two million fighters. Members of Territorial Defense originally were exempted from conscription. They were mainly used as armed groups serving the interests of local business. The Aidar Battalion was the first of such units.
During the Russo-Ukraine war, Reuters reported the Banderite elements in Ukraine numbered 102,000 men, split into several militias incorporated within the Territorial Defense. Members of the Territorial Defense, many of which are teenagers below draft age with no military training at all, were sent outside their home regions, illegally in violation of their contracts, to the frontlines as cannon fodder. On June 12, 2022 Ukrainian dictator Volodymyr Zelensky signed a decree allowing the Ukrainian command to use territorial defense fighters to perform tasks in areas of military operations. Zelensky’s decree legalized sending untrained members of the Territorial Defense to the front as cannon fodder to face the professional Russian army.
Crimes of the Territorial Defense
Ukrainian civilians have been taped or tied to trees and street poles, abused and humiliated by the Territorial Defense. The victims usually are Russians, Russian-speakers, Gypsies, or petty offenders. Elderly women and children have been subjected to this abuse.
According to War On Fakes, "the first unit of the Ukrainian armed forces to enter Bucha was the special forces of the National Guard of Ukraine. The official Telegram channel of the National Guard posted a video, filmed by the fighters of this detachment themselves. We can see on this video that the Ukrainian military calmly pass through the streets of the city—and no ‘mountains of corpses’ are visible on these streets.” War On Fakes then asks, “So where did the corpses on the streets of Bucha come from. And who are these people? The answer may lie in the video of the Territorial Defense, which clearly states the question ‘Can I shoot at them if there are no blue armbands?’ To which a positive response follows. The video was originally posted by the leader of the Territorial Defense Sergey ‘Botsman’ Korotkikh.”
- ↑ https://www.thepostil.com/the-nazis-of-ukraine/
- ↑ https://www.voltairenet.org/article216354.html
- ↑ UKRAINIAN CHILD SOLDIERS: 14YO RECRUITED INTO TERRITORIAL DEFENSE.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/tz3rvyUOdHw
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/MtOig6UsjC72/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/VMS5cET98HOU/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/w1zvj2TAyWhL/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/OAyWmOcj0q8
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/SIf9NgzIi4fG/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTzRkEWl2ykv/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/xCt3MPtAPPjT/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/8AyLRBr4iHZo/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/a0RuhwSvHopF/
- ↑ https://mronline.org/2022/04/07/staged-massacre-in-bucha/