USS Enterprise was the name of several ships which served in the United States Navy:
- Enterprise, a British supply sloop captured during the American Revolution.
- Enterprise, a privateer in the American Revolution.
- USS Enterprise, a schooner which saw service in the Barbary Wars and the War of 1812.
- USS Enterprise, a schooner which served in the 1840's.
- USS Enterprise, a sloop of war which served 1878-1909.
- USS Enterprise, aircraft carrier which saw extensive service in World War II.
- USS Enterprise the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.
The name and title was also given to a fleet of starships in the fictional Star Trek universe, with USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) of the television series broadcast from 1966-1969 being the most familiar.