United States Department of Justice
The Department of Justice officially came into existence on July 1, 1870, by the congressional Act to Establish the Department of Justice, ch. 150, 16 Stat. 162 (1870), setting it up as "an executive department of the government of the United States" with the Attorney General as its head. Pursuant to the 1870 Act, it was to handle the legal business of the United States and replace the very expensive retention of a large number of private attorneys supposedly needed to handle the post-Civil War increase in the amount of litigation involving the United States. The Act gave the Department control over all criminal prosecutions and civil suits in which the United States had an interest. In addition, the Act gave the Attorney General and the Department control over federal law enforcement. To assist the Attorney General, the 1870 Act created the Office of the Solicitor General. The 1870 Act is the foundation upon which the Department of Justice still rests. However, the structure of the Department of Justice has changed over the years, with the addition of the Deputy Attorneys General and the formation of the Divisions. It has become the world's largest law office and the central agency for enforcement of federal laws.
Many have criticized the misuse of DOJ to persecute Trump advisers. In one example, DOJ prosecutors initially sought a shockingly long prison sentence of seven to nine years for Roger Stone, which even the presiding judge criticized.
- 1 Attorney General
- 2 Investigations
- 3 Biden regime political weaponization
- 4 Sources
- 5 References
- See also: United States Attorney General
The Judiciary Act of 1789, (ch. 20, sec. 35, 1 Stat. 73, 92-93, 1789) created the Office of the Attorney General. Originally a one-person part-time position, the Attorney General was to be "learned in the law" with the duty "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments, touching any matters that may concern their departments." The workload quickly became too much for one person, necessitating the hiring of several assistants for the Attorney General. With an increasing amount of work to be done, private attorneys were retained to work on cases.
When disgraced FBI Director James Comey made inappropriate public announcements about the Clinton email server scandal, the credibility of the bureau was compromised. Several former attorneys general contacted by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, agreed (across party lines) that Comey should be fired for his poor handling of the affair. Trump gave Comey plenty of time to apologize, but he wouldn't budge. So after Congress quit stalling on the appointment of the new Attorney General - and his assistant (who enjoys bipartisan support) - the Justice department took only two weeks to come up with its recommendation to fire Comey based on a memo by Rosenstein. Trump, then, finally fired him.
- Rosenstein said in his memo that he agreed with former Justice Department officials who had criticized Comey. ... All of those former officials were critical of Comey's actions in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. Deputy attorney general's role puzzles some observers
The Federal Bureau of Investigations is the investigatory arm of the Department of Justice, reporting to the assistant attorney general. For example, the FBI office in Cincinnati has a website and considers internet-related crimes to be a priority.
Biden regime political weaponization
- See also: Biden/Harris attack on civil liberties and Police state
Since assuming the position as the nation's chief procurator, Merrick Garland has been racked by conflicts of interest. In October 2021 a complaint was filed with the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) asking to open an investigation to determine whether Garland violated 5 C.F.R. § 2635.502, regulating recusal from matters involving the financial interests of relatives with whom an employee has a close personal relationship.
Hunter Biden coverup
- See also: Biden family corruption and Laptop from hell
According to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), agents investigating Hunter "opened an assessment which was used by an FBI headquarters team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease." adding that his office received "a significant number of protected communications from highly credible whistleblowers" regarding the investigation. Grassley added that "verified and verifiable derogatory information on Hunter Biden was falsely labeled as disinformation."
FBI supervisory intelligence agent Brian Auten opened in August 2020 the assessment that was later used by the agency, according to the disclosures. One of the whistleblowers claimed the FBI assistant special agent in charge of the Washington field office, Timothy Thibault, shut down a line of inquiry into Hunter Biden in October despite some of the details being known to be true at the time.
A whistleblower also said Thibault “ordered closed” an “avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting," according to Grassley, even though “all of the reporting was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants.” The senator said Thibault “ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason as required” and that FBI officials “subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future,” according to the disclosures.
The whistleblowers say investigators from FBI headquarters were "in communication with FBI agents responsible for the Hunter Biden information targeted by Mr. Auten's assessment," and that their findings on whether the claims were in fact disinformation were placed "in a restricted access sub-file" in September 2020, according to Grassley, who added that the disclosures "appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation."
The assessment by Auten in August 2020 was opened the same month Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) received a briefing from the FBI “that purportedly related to our Biden investigation and a briefing for which the contents were later leaked in order to paint the investigation in a false light,” Grassley said. The senator said Senate Democrats asked for a briefing in July 2020 “from the very same FBI HQ team that discredited the derogatory Hunter Biden information.”
The FBI inquiry into Hunter Biden reportedly began as a tax investigation, then expanded into a scrutiny of potential money-laundering and foreign lobbying; the DOJ has declined to hand over investigative details. -Washington Examiner
Thibault, the FBI agent who allegedly quashed the Hunter probe, may have violated the Hatch act in 2020 after making posts on social media which were critical of then-president Donald Trump and former AG William Barr.
Joe Biden, top Democrats, and virtually the entire mainstream media dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation when bombshell allegations from the New York Post emerged weeks before the 2020 election. In March 2021, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report claiming that figures tied to Russian intelligence promoted "misleading or unsubstantiated allegations" about Joe Biden.
War on Parents
- See also: War on Parents
Scott Smith, a parent, was at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting in June 2021 because his daughter had been raped by a transgender boy in the girls’ bathroom at Stone Bridge High School. Smith was given a no-trespassing order prior to the meeting that forbids him from telling his story, part of an elaborative cover-up by the school district to not publicize the rape of his daughter. When Smith showed up at the school to complain about what had happened, they accused him of lying and called the police.
Moments before Smith’s arrest, the school board announced that they had no record of any rape regarding their transgender policies at their schools. An Antifa activist at the meeting claimed his daughter was lying. However, a rape kit confirmed the allegation. When an argument ensued, police grabbed his arm. When he pulled his arm away, he was assaulted and thrown to the ground, handcuffed, and removed from the room.
And while the far-left prosecutor’s office, which would eventually try to throw the book at Smith over his arrest at the school board meeting, insisted they were taking the rape case seriously, the same boy was let back into the school system. Within months, he had committed another rape.
The National School Board Association (NSBA) sent a letter to Joe Biden complaining about parents speaking out at school board meetings. The letter specifically cited the June 22, 2021 Loudoun County, Virginia incident as an example. The NSBA letter states that parents’ protests and speeches at school board meetings “could be equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism.” Biden handed the letter to Garland. Garland issued a memo directing the FBI and numerous other federal and state agencies to take “measures designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel,” a clear example of the politicization of the Department of Justice. A liberal advocacy group sent the Office of the President a letter; Merrick Garland dutifully turned that letter into DOJ policy.
Smith’s case was used in Merrick Garland's October 2021 memo warning of “domestic terrorism” at school board meetings. The memo's intent is to intimidate parents to not speak out at school board meetings against critical race theory.
- See also: DC gulag
- See also: Two-tier system
FBI internal regulations bar the FBI from making any political indictments or public disclosures 90 days prior to a general election. Monday August 8, 2022, a day that will live in infamy, occurred 91 days prior to the 2022 Midterm elections. On that day, the Wray FBI raided President Donald Trump's home and seized boxes of materials. Trump was said to be in possession of certain documents with dirt on the Deep State. The warrant, signed by an associate of Jeffrey Epstein, authorized the seizure of "Any government and/or presidential record created between January 20, 2017 and January 20, 2021." Additionally, the FBI seized his passports. President Trump, who has for many years been the target of corrupt FBI activities, suggested one purpose of the raid was to plant evidence. FBI and DOJ operatives overstepped the separation of powers the following day by seizing Rep. Scott Perry's phone.
A Wall Street Journal oped noted:
|"Monday was a sad day for our democracy and a dark day for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The search of Donald Trump’s Florida residence was a politically sensitive operation that would have tested the FBI’s reputation for fairness and impartiality in the best of circumstances. But the bureau’s behavior since Mr. Trump came onto the political scene has already left its reputation in tatters."|
President Trump held evidence of a politically weaponized U.S. intelligence and justice system. To include an extensive paper trail showing how the DC apparatus under the Obama-era intelligence system, Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Dept. of Justice (DOJ) and FBI coordinated with the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign to install her into office. President Trump issued an Executive Order declassifying all documents that he took with him to Mar-a-Lago before leaving office.
In the early morning hours of November 6, 2021 the Biden FBI raided the home of Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe and seized his cell phone with his reporter's notes, privileged communications with lawyers, and confidential donor information. Within days, The New York Times published information from the cell phone. Project Veritas filed a defamation lawsuit against the New York Times in October 2020 over a report on ballot harvesting by the Ilhan Omar campaign in Minnesota. The Times referred to Project Veritas' reporting as a "coordinated disinformation campaign". Weeks before the FBI harassment, Project Veritas reported on the mega-pharmaceutical firm Pfizer having used aborted fetuses in development of its mRNA covid vaccine. The raid was conducted under the purported theft of Ashley Biden;s diary, wherein she recalls taking "inappropriate" showers with her father, Joe Biden, as a young girl. The judge ordered the New York Times to explain how they obtained access to the legal correspondence between O’Keefe and his attorneys.
According to documents reviewed by Project Veritas, the Joe Biden DOJ used subpoenas to Microsoft to gain access to documents and files belonging to James O’Keefe and other journalists at the organization. The DOJ issued gag orders to the tech firm to stop them from informing Project Veritas about the surveillance, and this DOJ activity continued even after a judge ordered the DOJ to stop exploiting the electronic devices previously seized.
Murder of Roseanne Boyland
Rosanne Boyland was an unarmed peaceful protester who was reportedly beaten to death by DC Metro Police officer Lila Morris at the J6 protests. Morris was seen on video beating Boyland with devastating force as Boyland lay unconscious on the U.S. Capitol steps. Fake news media reports attributed her death to a drug overdose. Philip Anderson, a victim of Antifa violence in San Francisco in the fall of 2020, held Boyland's hand at the time of her death. A second eyewitness came forward and made an audio recorded statement to Jim Hoft of the Gatewaypundit.
Ten months after the killing, the family was denied Roseanne Boyland's full autopsy report by the DC Medical Examiner’s office and the Biden Department of Justice. The Government of the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department also denied the family of Rosanne Boyland the video footage they posess showing her death after her father filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain it.
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) grilled chief procurator Merrick Garland under oath about Boyland’s death and the video showing Boyland being beaten and possibly killed by a DC Police Officer on the Capitol steps. Gohmert asked Garland if a determination was ever made to the DC Metro Police Officer who struck Rosanne Boyland repeatedly in the head with a rod before she died. According to The Gatewaypundit Garland proceeded to lie to the nation in front of the House Judiciary Committee. The Boyland family has since contacted the Department Justice and were told there was no such investigation.
- See also: Trump-Russia hoax
Garland employed Maggie Goodlander as a law clerk while he was a federal judge. Goodlander serves as counsel to Garland, who oversees Special Counsel John Durham's investigation. Garland has oversight of the Durham investigation. Goodlander is the wife of Biden national security advisor Jake Sullivan. Sullivan has been deeply implicated in the probe by Special Counsel John Durham into the origins of the Trump-Russia hoax. In September 2021, Clinton campaign general counsel Michael Sussmann of the Perkins Coie law firm was indicted for fabricating claims about the Trump-Russia hoax to the FBI. According to the New York Times, Sussmann was charged for lying to the FBI to hide the identity of the Clinton campaign as Sussmann's client while he pushed widely discredited claims about communications between Russia's Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election. The indictment reads,
|On or about September 15 , 2016, Campaign Lawyer-1 [ Marc Elias ] exchanged emails with the Clinton Campaign's campaign manager, communications director, and foreign policy advisor [Jake Sullian]|
Garland controls the purse strings to Durham’s investigation and whether his final report will be released to the public.
According to a Freedom of Information request response issued by the Department of Justice, it appears there are indeed communications between Pfizer and the FBI about Project Veritas. The request for communications, filed by Judicial Watch, was acknowledged but denied by the DOJ which cited an exemption over law enforcement proceedings. “The FBI has completed its search for records responsive to your request. The material you requested is located in an investigative file which is exempt from disclosure[.]”
Project Veritas previously published videos of a Pfizer scientist discussing the strength of natural COVID-19 antibodies versus the vaccine with an undercover reporter. Then in October 2021, Project Veritas obtained internal company documents from a whistleblower which showed admissions from Pfizer management that aborted fetal cell lines were used in the company’s vaccine program, but that employees should just stick with Pfizer’s narrative omitting any mention of aborted fetal cell lines.
Steve Bannon indictment
- See also: Two-tier system
Obama wingman Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to produce documents and testimony in the Fast and Furious investigation, and the Obama DOJ did nothing. IRS official Lois Lerner was held in contempt of Congress for failure to produce documents and give testimony in the Obama IRS scandal, and the Obama DOJ did nothing. Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon was held in contempt of Congress for failing to provide documents and give testimony to the J6 committee, and the Biden DOJ issued an indictment.
- See also: Biden/Harris attack on civil liberties, Obama/Biden FISA abuse, and Police state
Weeks after the seizure of power, chief procurator Merrick Garland and Biden lifted President Trump's ban on harassment of political opponents and executed a warrant on former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to seize electronic devices with names and cell phone number's of all Giuliani's contacts. Giuliani led the challenges to Democrat election fraud after the 2020 presidential election. Additionally, Giuliani had in his possession damning evidence related to the Biden family corruption scandals. The seizure of Giuliani's electronic devices with cell phone numbers and email contacts opened the door for further FISA 702 abuse. Two weeks before the seizure it was discovered Mary McCord (DOJ), who succeeded John Carlin as head of the DOJ-NSD during the corrupt Obama administration and submitted the fraudulent Carter Page FISA warrant to the FISA Court, was hired by FISA Court chief judge James Boasberg as Amicus Curiae.
Two days prior to the seizure of Giuliani's electronic devices, it was reported that the FISA Court determined Obama era FISA abuse was ongoing. Edward Snowden described in detail how Obama FISA abuse worked to illegally surveil political opponents, elected officials, and judges for blackmail purposes and to interfere in elections. The home of Victoria Toensing was also raided. Toensing, the wife of former D.C. US Attorney Joe diGenova, represented Dmytro Firtash and also whistleblower William J. Campbell in the Uranium One bribery scandal.
Rep. Henry Cuellar
Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar represents Texas’ 28th Congressional District, which extends to the U.S.- Mexico border, had been very public and critical of how Joe Biden collapsed the U.S-Mexico border enforcement. Cuellar's home and campaign office were the subject of an FBI raid on January 20, 2022. Cuellar subsequently was defeated in a primary bid by a challenger more amenable to the liberal fascist regime of Joe Biden.
Theft of classified documents
- See also: Biden's classified documents scandal
Biden's classified documents scandal refers to at least two 'batches' of classified documents found by Biden. The highly classified documents had been discovered in an office used by Joe Biden before he became president It would not even get any attention had it not been leaked.
It was also linked with the Hunter Biden's scandal Laptop from hell.
The first set of docs case dates at least to Nov 2022, about the second set of documents, it was revealed on Jan 12, 2023.
A batch of classified Biden docs were found in Biden's Delaware garage next to Corvette.
|“||“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Biden admitted||”|
Questions arose as well, why it was not revealed before the 2022 Midterm Elections.
Overall, the hypocritical MSM VS Trump's case was all over the place.
Jonathan Turley criticized Chuck Todd for 'getting Personal' (on his Sunday show MTP), dismisses investigation into possible Biden foreign influence peddling.
- ↑ http://cincinnati.fbi.gov/white.htm
- ↑ https://freedomjournalist.com/breaking-exclusive-ag-garlands-wife-worked-at-heavily-classified-defense-contractor-2/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-exclusive-ag-garlands-wife-connected-voting-machine-vendor-ess/
- ↑ https://wordpress.aflegal.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Garland-OGE-Letter-102921-Final-1.pdf
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/meet-the-fbi-analyst-behind-the-decades-biggest-political-disinformation-campaigns/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fbi-sabotaged-hunter-biden-probe-derail-investigation-whistleblower
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/12/loudoun-county-virginia-school-board-covered-up-student-rape-and-had-father-of-victim-arrested-to-keep-him-quiet-national-school-board-association-then-labeled-the-father-a-domestic-terrorist
- ↑ https://nsba.org/-/media/NSBA/File/nsba-letter-to-president-biden-concerning-threats-to-public-schools-and-school-board-members-92921.pdf
- ↑ https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/11/horror-in-loudoun-county-implicates-local-and-federal-officials-n455371
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-fbi-has-raided-president-trumps?utm_source=email
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-who-signed-mar-lago-search-warrant-exposed-associate-jeffrey-epstein
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/here-is-the-trump-search-warrant
- ↑ https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2022/08/11/body-language-fbi-wray-trump-raid-evidence-concerns/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/breaking-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-his-phone-one-day-after-mar-o-lago
- ↑ https://archive.ph/0KnMv
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/breaking-trump-describes-process-how-he-declassified-documents
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/project-veritas-dhillon-tucker-nyt
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/30/project-veritas-sues-new-york-times-over-dishonest/
- ↑ https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-leaks-whistleblower-goes-on-record-reveals-internal-emails-from-chief/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/official-national-file-statement-regarding-fbi-interest-in-ashley-bidens-probably-not-appropriate-showers-diary/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/18/judge-in-project-veritas-v-new-york-times-case-orders-nyt-to-defend-and-explain-access-to-okeefe-legal-communication/
- ↑ https://www.projectveritas.com/news/microsoft-corporation-legal-documents-show-biden-doj-spying-on-project/
- ↑ https://rumble.com/vjzqy8-audio-of-philip-anderson-on-jan.-6-protest-and-police-killing.html
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/_HZTqNqlW-I/
- ↑ https://archive.is/ZB1Y3M
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/philip-anderson-capitol-police-killed-rosanne-boyland-know-holding-hand-died-audio/
- ↑ https://rumble.com/vkjbho-second-witness-capitol-police-killed-rosanne-boyland-on-jan.-6-as-i-tried-t.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/must-read-exclusive-family-rosanne-boyland-killed-january-6th-denied-full-autopsy-report-speak-first-time-plead-government-investigation-please-help-gri/
- ↑ https://law.unh.edu/blog/2020/10/conversation-judge-merrick-b-garland
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/jake-sullivans-wife-faces-growing-calls-for-recusal-from-durham-probe/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/16/clinton-lawyer-michael-sussmann-indicted-for-lying-to-fbi-while-spreading-the-false-alfa-bank-trump-russia-collusion-conspiracy-on-behalf-of-clinton-campaign/
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/09/23/biden_security_adviser_sullivan_tied_to_16_clinton_plan_to_co-opt_cia_and_fbi_to_tar_trump_795498.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/u1xGYDMjG5E
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/sco/press-release/file/1433511/download
- ↑ https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/10/07/durham_probes_pentagon_computer_contractors_in_anti-trump_conspiracy_797790.html
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2022/01/18/doj-documents-obtained-by-judicial-watch-confirm-existence-of-communications-between-fbi-pfizer-about-project-veritas/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/12/ag-merrick-garland-weaponizes-doj-with-political-indictment-of-steve-bannon-for-contempt-of-congress/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook-pm/2021/04/28/giuliani-pad-raided-by-feds-492636
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/28/feds-raid-rudy-giuliani-apartment-seize-electronic-devices-its-the-corrupt-doj-fara951-angle-all-over-again/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hunter-biden-s-legal-work-romania-raises-new-questions-about-n1071031
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/28/its-official-the-fisa-court-is-compromised-presiding-judge-james-boasberg-hires-former-doj-nsd-head-mary-mccord-as-amici-curiae-to-advise-the-court/
- ↑ https://archive.is/OBsBU
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/26/declassified-fisa-court-opinion-for-2020-shows-even-more-warrantless-fbi-abuses-of-nsa-database-including-search-queries-for-government-officials-and-victims/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/edward-snowden-obama-surveillance-worse
- ↑ https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-feds-execute-search-warrant-at-rudy-giulianis-apartment-developing/
- ↑ https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/biden-pushes-back-against-border-crisis-label-as-democrats-concede-theres-a-major-problem
- ↑ https://youtu.be/-k-hOmBxtBI
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/20/prominent-democrat-publicly-critical-of-joe-biden-border-policy-gets-a-visit-from-fbi-jackboots/
- ↑ Nick Allen, Why Biden's classified documents scandal could be worse than Trump's, Daily Telegraph, 12 January 2023.
It is a significant boost for the former president ahead of a potential rematch between the two men in 2024.
- ↑ Brian Bushard, Set Of Classified Documents Found At Biden's Home, Forbes, Jan 12, 2023.
A second set of classified documents were discovered at President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware, the White House confirmed..
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 The Hunter Biden, Chinese connection to the classified documents scandal: What you need to know, Foxnews, Jan 10, 2022.
- ↑ Biden DOJ slammed with questions as classified document scandal spirals, Fox News (on YouTube) Jan 12, 2022 — Fox News contributor reacts to Biden's border visit and the classified Biden documents.
- ↑ Classified Biden docs found in his Delaware garage next to Corvette, NYPost, 1/12/2023.
- ↑ Emily Brooks, McCarthy says he thinks Biden knew his office had classified documents, The Hill, Jan 12, 2023.
McCarthy asked why there are no publicly released photos of the documents found in Biden’s files, in reference to a photo of top secret documents found in Mar-a-Lago that was included in a Justice Department filing. And he criticized Biden for not publicly disclosing discovery of the documents before the midterm elections.
- ↑ Getting “Personal”: Chuck Todd Dismisses Investigation into Possible Biden Foreign Influence Peddling, Jonathan Turley, Jan 10, 2023.