- See also: United States Senate elections, 2020, United States House of Representatives elections, 2020
The 2020 United States presidential election was held on November 3, 2020, but Democrat political machines stuffed the ballot box with millions of mail-in ballots, many improperly or illegally cast. Donald Trump, the incumbent, stood for re-election along with Vice President Mike Pence, having accomplished much during their first term. It is ranked among the most corrupt elections in U.S. history.
Incumbent President Donald Trump was re-elected with approximately 53% of the popular vote before the infusion of more than 11 million manufactured illegal mail-in ballots by corrupt election officials across the nation, particularly impacting key swing states, stemming from six corrupt Democrat cities and counties and throwing the final results into an extended dispute. According to the Gateway Pundit, a newly-released detailed inventory of known vote and election fraud issues in this election, undertaken by journalist Delroy Murdock, revealed that Trump is, in fact, the actual winner of the election.
A Pew Research Center study found that Americans consider mainstream media “fake news to be a major problem, and many of them see it as a bigger problem than racism, terrorism or climate change." Another survey found that more than 95% of American adults are troubled by the current state of media. In 2016 Russians paid the Biden family $3.5 million dollars and colluded with the Hillary Clinton campaign to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election.
Democrats nominated segregationist Joseph R. Biden, commonly known as the "Architect of Mass Incarceration" of minorities. His running mate, Kamala Harris, hired corrupt Democrat election attorney Marc Elias to run her primary campaign. Marc Elias was the paymaster of Christopher Steele in what has been described as the biggest political scandal in modern American history. Both Biden and Harris are descendants of slave owners. Harris has promised riots will not stop before or after the election.
Credible rape allegations, Biden-China collusion, and failing cognitive skills of the Democrat nominee were largely ignored by the liberal biased mainstream media. Former Sanders co-chair Nina Turner said voting for Joe Biden is like "eating half a bowl of s***." Biden additionally has been caught up in the Obamagate and Ukrainian collusion scandals.
The Democratic party, its leadership and donors both foreign and domestic promised to challenge the election outcome if President Trump wins re-election, and to "fumigate" him from office. Blue states with Democrat legislatures and election overseers began a process of printing millions of excess ballots and mailing multiple ballots to homes in heavily Democrat areas.
- See also: United States presidential election campaign, 2020, Democrat election fraud, and Blue Mirage
Fox News prematurely called Arizona for Biden, according to host Sean Hannity.
Following election night, counting stopped in five states (or parts of states): Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. All but one of these states had a Democrat governor at the time, and all of them were close or showing a Trump lead. Even though Biden claimed early November 4th that he was in the lead in the race to 270 electoral votes, the media insisted patience over the election week, with NPR writing that "The conclusion [to the election] will not be a swift one." NPR called Trump's claims of fraud "baseless" without evidence that election fraud was not occurring, and without sufficient time to properly fact-check and investigate his claim.
Concerns were raised by conservatives that counting had stopped in urban centers Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Atlanta and others in order to give the cities time to create sufficient fraudulent votes for Biden in order to win the cities' respective states. Facebook shut down the #StopTheSteal hashtag group to illegally cover for the fraudsters and stop the whistleblowers from exposing the fraud. When counting resumed in the dead of night, hundreds of thousands of ballots magically appeared. GOP observers were illegally barred from observing the ballot count in Pennsylvania and Michigan. GOP observers were again illegally barred from observing the Georgia recount.
An open letter published by The Democracy Institute entitled Reasons Why The 2020 Presidential Election Is Deeply Puzzling begins by noting the fact:
|“Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4  and the days that followed...Trump earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960…Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016…Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose...We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history...But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008...Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes...Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not...The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests...Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level”.|
From 1984 through 2016, spanning presidential elections, seventeen US counties in several states had voted for the winning presidential candidate in an astounding 148 of 153 times including 100% five times for five different presidents: In 2020, amid widespread accusations of Democrat cheating, these bellwethers were not even close — checking in at 6%. Only 1 of 17 bellwether counties went for Biden.
In the days following, the mainstream fake news media portrayed Biden as a larper in the role of "president-elect". Biden promised, "I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” With a record number of Latinos voting for President Trump, Biden's former boss, Barack Obama, launched a vile and racist attack on people of Hispanic heritage.
- See also: 2020 Democrat election fraud and 2000 Mules
Dominion Voting Systems, a foreign corporation, was formed originally to aid the election prospects of Marxist dictator Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. It is now a global organization based in Canada which operates voting machines and tabulators in the United States in 30 states. While electronic voting systems are supposed to be closed systems within a precinct, the machines are designed with a backdoor for remote wifi internet access. Electronic voting machines are only used for the convenience of vote counters, and not voters. Some of the hardware and component parts is manufactured in the People's Republic of China. The software the machines use is designed to switch votes from one candidate to another. The technology has been used throughout the world to rig elections.
Dominion Vice President for Strategy and Security, Antifa member and "unhinged sociopath" Eric Coomer told fellow Antifa terrorist organization members on a Zoom chat,
|“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!”|
An independent forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines used in Michigan concluded:
|"The Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail.... The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity....These are not human errors; this is definitively related to the software and software configurations resulting in error rates far beyond the thresholds listed in the guidelines....It is critical to understand that the Dominion system classifies ballots into two categories, 1) normal ballots and 2) adjudicated ballots. Ballots sent to adjudication can be altered by administrators, and adjudication files can be moved between different Results Tally and Reporting (RTR) terminals with no audit trail of which administrator actually adjudicates (i.e. votes) the ballot batch. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity because it provides no meaningful observation of the adjudication process or audit trail of which administrator actually adjudicated the ballots.|
After allegations emerged that called into question the integrity of voting machines produced by Dominion Voting Systems, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)—part of the Department of Homeland Security—issued a statement on November 12, 2020 disputing the allegations, saying “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” What the agency failed to disclose, however, is that Dominion Voting Systems is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA. CNN fact-checkers connected Dominion to the Clintons, George Soros, and Venezuela. As suspicions arose Dominion shuttered their Toronto and Denver offices, refused to testify before a Pennsylvania House committee, and at least 100 Dominion employees deleted their LinkedIn profiles.
One method to track fraudulent votes is to look closely at how many of the votes did little or no down-ticket voting. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other officeholders. Statistical analysis showed large numbers of people who voted only for Joe Biden and didn’t vote further down the ticket:
- Pennsylvania — 98,000
- Georgia — 80-90,000
- Arizona — 42,000
- Michigan — 69-115,000
- Wisconsin — 62,836
A standard voter fraud method, Benford's Law, flags these votes as suspect.
Ten days before election day Biden boasted,
|"We're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."|
Di Dongsheng, a vice-dean at the School of International Relations at Renmin University in Beijing, made public statements before a large audience on November 28, 2020:
|"We know that the Trump administration is in a trade war with us, so why can’t we fix the Trump administration? Why did China and the US used to be able to settle all kinds of issues between 1992 and 2016?" he asked. "I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence."
"During the US-China trade war, Wall Street tried to help, and I know that my friends on the US side told me that they tried to help, but they couldn’t do much. But now we’re seeing Biden was elected, the traditional elite, the political elite, the establishment, they’re very close to Wall Street, so you see that, right?"
"Trump has been saying that Biden’s son has some sort of global foundation. Have you noticed that? Who helped [Hunter] build the foundations? Got it? There are a lot of deals inside all these."
Dominion voting system is a Canadian owned company with global subsidiaries. It is owned by Staple Street Capital which is in turn owned by UBS Securities LLC, of which 3 out of their 7 board members are Chinese nationals. The Dominion software is licensed from Smartmatic which is a Venezuelan owned and controlled company. Dominion Server locations have been determined to be in Serbia, Canada, the US, Spain and Germany.
Pakistani ISI Involvement
Several contemporaneous accounts were written, most notably by Peter Navarro and Patrick Byrne. One of the junta's first actions was to execute a warrant on former New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani who led challenges to the integrity of the 2020 presidential election.
- Vol. I The Immaculate Deception: Six Dimensions of Election Irregularities
- Vol. II The Art of the Steal
- Vol. III Yes, President Trump Won: The Case, Evidence, and Statistical Reciepts
On June 6, 2022, the Biden regime under chief prosecutor Merrick Garland imprisoned Peter Navarro.
- How Donald J. Trump Lost the White House, Preface (1.1)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Introduction: Why I Was Involved Before November 3 & What I Learned Because I Was (1.3)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/23)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 2: Was there Foreign Interference in this Election? You Make the Call.
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 3: Crashing The White House (December 18-22)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 4: The Christmas Doldrums (December 23- noon January 6)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 5: Agitation & Chaos (January 6 – 20)
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 6: The Aftermath (v. 1.2)
- Lindell v. Dominion/Smartmatic: Exhibits Breakdown Part 1
- Lindell v. Dominion/Smartmatic: Exhibits Breakdown Part 2
- Lindell v. Dominion/Smartmatic: Exhibits Breakdown Part 3
- Lindell v. Dominion/Smartmatic: Exhibits Breakdown Part 4
- Lindell v. Dominion/Smartmatic: Exhibit 12 Forensics
- Georgia Report, Voter Integrity Project and Look Ahead America.
- Wisconsin Report, Look Ahead America.
- See also: Twitter Files
- The Twitter Files: What You Need to Know, with Matt Taibbi.
- US Political Misinfo Twitter Detection AI List, Kristen Ruby, Dec 12, 2022.
- Unabridged Notes Detailing Everything Witnessed Nov 2-Nov 7, 2020
- Amistad report: The Legitimacy and Effect of Private Funding in Federal and State Electoral Processes, December 14, 2020.
- 2020 Election Evidence Project
- Promoting American Election Integrity
- See also: Biden Junta and Sedition
As of Novemeber 2020 Peter Neffenger was chairman of the corrupt ballot-stuffing and election-rigging SmartMatic corporation. Neffenger was appointed to Biden's junta organizational team.
Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, with 35 years experience performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to foreign intelligence service operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia and who has worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA [National Geospatial Agency], and the DHS I&A [Office of Intelligence and Analysis] supporting counterintelligence, and law enforcement investigations and whom the New York Times describes as the "always the smartest person in the room, testified under oath Smartmatic and its role in the 2020 Presidential election thusly:
|"In my expert opinion, the DVS [ Dominion Voting Systems ] Democracy Suite, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic have not produced auditable results in the 2020 election. It is evident that ballots were not properly validated, system records were not kept, and the system experience considerable instability even several days prior to November 4, 2020 that require DVS to implement software changes at the last minute. In addition, the disparity in data distribution after 4:30 AM on November 4, 2020 indicates significant systemic anomalies that were widespread among all battleground states. The evidence is both extensive and persuasive and indicates large-scale fraud by remote operators.
"I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.
"I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible."
Electoral College certification
On an evening just prior to the Electoral College certification of the 2020 stolen presidential election, Antifa thugs terrorized the home of Sen. Josh Hawley, where Sen. Hawley's wife and newborn infant were home alone. Sen. Hawley had pledged to contest the results of the stolen election.
During the January 6, 2021 Joint Session of Congress to certify the Electoral College ballots, while tens of thousands peaceful protesters rallied in support of President Trump outside the capitol, chartered vans of Antifa were escorted by state police in black, unmarked SUVs into the midst of the crowd. Capitol Police then removed barriers and waved the crowd in to the Capitol steps. Antifa rioters proceeded to break windows on the U.S. Capitol building and storm the premises. Facial recognition technology identified Antifa members, who had used disguises to infiltrate a pro-Trump protest group, as storming the building. Twitter, in a flimsy attempt to cover for the Antifa punks, falsely claimed that a side-by-side photo comparison of one of the infiltrators (showing him at the Capitol in one photo, and at a BLM rally in June 2019 in the other photo, both of which show him with the same visually distinct tattoos) was "manipulated media" but gave no reason for their false claim.
The proceedings inside the House and Senate chambers were halted, and a Trump supporter who followed the crowd into the Capitol building was summarily executed by Capitol Police.
Following the violence, several Senators withdrew their support of objections to fraudulent electors. One protester posted in social media a statement that he had been paid to disrupt the Trump rally and Congressional proceedings.
At the close of the day's events and Joint Session, the House Chaplain offered a prayer to "bless Antifa".
The largest voter fraud organization in history
- See also: Cloward-Piven strategy, Voter fraud, Ballot harvesting, and 2020 Voter fraud timeline
The probability of mail-in voter fraud creating chaos after Election Day, November 3, 2020, is very real. Some states may force residents to use mail-in ballots during the current health emergency. Voting by mail makes it easier to commit fraud, intimidate voters, and destroy the protections of the secret ballot. Without the oversight of election and polling officials, mail-in ballots are the ballots most vulnerable to being altered, stolen, or forged. Fraud by duplicate voting can occur, once by absentee or mail-in ballot, and then again in person. Employees of private companies hired to contact and register voters have been known to change party affiliations of voters and forge signatures on voter registration forms, among other things.
Ten days before the election Biden went back into hiding and boasted of having assembled "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.” When Democrats want to tilt elections in their favor outside the ballot box, Marc Elias of Perkins Coie is the go-to guy. Perkins Coie is the Democratic law firm, paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign, that hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump in 2016. They failed, but still compiled the Steele dossier full of foreign-solicited lies about Trump and Russia, which was leaked by Obama intelligence officials to try to sabotage the new president’s administration, sow doubt in his election victory, and invalidate the votes of 63 million Americans. From Wisconsin to Nevada, to California, Marc Elias and the Democrats pushed lawsuits disguised as “election reform” to water down important election safeguards and increase the opportunity for fraud, abuse, and corruption. In August 2020 Politico reported,
Coronavirus has turned the Democratic Party’s voter contact program, one operative said, into something more like a tech support operation than a traditional door-knocking effort.....Priorities USA, the Democratic super PAC, is spending $24 million on voter mobilization, which includes vote-by-mail education. Fair Fight, a group founded by Stacey Abrams, has rolled out voter protection programs in 17 states....
Meanwhile, President Donald Trump’s recent attacks on the USPS and on mail-voting is raising concern among voters, operatives say.
“We've seen such an increase from young people in terms of concern about their ballot casting,” said Jared DeLoof, the states director of NextGen America, which targets younger voters. “They want to vote, they want to make sure that that vote is going to count.” [...]
Democrats believe they will also have to follow up with some voters after their ballot has been cast, in an effort to help them fix ballots that have been rejected for technical reasons. State rules vary widely on if or how voters can correct their ballots, and the time windows to do so can be short.
While Democratic campaigns and groups navigate the patchwork of state rules governing mail ballots to encourage turnout, Democratic election attorney Marc Elias is trying to change many of those rules.
This is the other half of the party’s vote-by-mail efforts: a sprawling legal effort that spans every battleground state and is costing tens of millions of dollars. Priorities USA, just one of Elias’ clients, has expanded its voting litigation budget to $32 million.
“One of the features of vote by mail is that between the point that the voter cast the ballot and the point that the ballot is counted, several things have to go right,” Elias said in an interview. “One is that the ballot has to be received by the election officials in time. ... And the second is that the ballot needs to be verified and accepted.”
Elias, who was the lead attorney in former Sen. Al Franken’s (D-Minn.) 2008 recount victory and the general counsel for Hillary Clinton and John Kerry’s presidential campaigns, is pursuing what he calls “four pillars” of legal changes to election laws during coronavirus. The first, that mail ballots should include paid postage with them, has some cross-partisan support.
The other three do not, locking Elias in a wide-range legal fight with Republicans all over the country, including the Republican National Committee and its legal budget of at least $20 million. Those fights are over Elias’ push to mandate that states count ballots postmarked by Election Day but received after the fact; overhauling signature matching laws, which Elias derides as based on pseudoscience; and allowing for third parties to collect and turn in voters’ sealed absentee ballots, which Democrats call “community collection” and Republicans largely deride as “ballot harvesting.”
“One thing you do is you make sure that people whose ballot is being challenged based on signature matching, that the people that are doing that have been trained, are applying uniform non-discriminatory standards. And most importantly, the voter is notified and has an opportunity to cure,” Elias said of his legal strategy. (A cure process mandates that a state contacts voters whose ballots have been rejected to give them the ability to fix — or cure — their ballot.)
Several Democratic-backed lawsuits have also pushed to expand who can cast absentee ballots. In 44 states, any voter can, at a minimum, request an absentee ballot if they choose to do so, and some states have changed that requirement as a response to the pandemic. [...]
Republicans argue that allowing for outside parties to collect and deliver ballots could lead to coercion or fraud. [...]Depending on how close the races for the White House and battleground Senate seats are, "we could be headed for a Bush v. Gore situation in every battleground state, depending how close the results are."
The RNC and the Trump campaign pushed back against the Democrats’ assault on the integrity of elections. All across the country, Democrats tried to use coronavirus and the courts to legalize ballot harvesting, implement a nationwide mail-in ballot system, and eliminate nearly every safeguard in our elections.
One in five mail in ballots have been rejected in several 2020 elections. Nearly two-thirds (62%) say there is fraud in U.S. elections, and that fraud would concern them under Democrats’ nationwide mail-in ballot system. Americans overwhelmingly approve of the safeguards Democrats are suing to eliminate like signature matching (84%), voter identification (80%), and a ballot receipt deadline of election day (83%). Voters also oppose (67%) allowing campaign workers to collect mail-in ballots, also known as ballot harvesting.
Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney warned that the Democrats and the CIA have put in place a mechanism which can alter the voting results of electronic voting machines in key swing states (like Pennsylvania) that will determine the outcome of the election. This covert technology is called Operation Scorecard, and it was built by the CIA to surreptitiously steal elections in targeted countries. Now, that technology is being turned against the United States of America and will be activated on Election Day to steal the election for Biden.
After the closing of polls in Pennsylvania and other swing states, the voting machines will be intercepted and then altered using complex algorithms to alter the votes in a way that evades detection, handing a victory to the pre-designated “winner” (Joe Biden). A covert app called “Scorecard” steals votes by making sure Democrats always stay about 3% ahead of their Republican rivals. “Scorecard steals the elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points,” McInerney said.
This explains why Joe Biden recently said, with great clarity, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” And why Biden told voters at a small rally that he didn’t “need their vote” to become President, and why Nancy Pelosi said Biden will win no matter what the votes say on November 3rd.
This was confirmed by the documents released by Edward Snowden.
Geolocation data and ballot mules
About 2,000 ballot mules were paid by dark money interests that included the DNC and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg in the seven targeted voter regions where ballot issues and statistical impossibilities have been identified nationwide: Fulton County, Georgia; Wayne County, Michigan; Maricopa County, Arizona; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Clark County, Nevada; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Madison, Wisconsin. Very specific data-maps in key precincts were cross referenced with public audits. The cell phone travel of these organized ballot mules creates a map of their activity. Using geo-tracking devices, True the Vote was able to take footage from drop boxes across America in these key states to track over 2,000 mules wearing gloves and disguises to stuff ballot boxes.Additionally, many of ballot collection sites have Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) systems; some CCTV operations were actually mandated by legislation that authorized the collection drop-off locations. It is not coincidental that public records requests for those CCTV recordings were met with hostile denials and efforts to stall production.
On September 29, 2020 the Biden campaign paid Neustar, the cyber firm that hacked the Trump White House, $18,819, FEC records show. Neustar is at the center of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. According to Durham, Neustar’s chief technology officer, Rodney Joffe, accessed sensitive web traffic data that the company maintained on behalf of the White House executive office in order to collect "derogatory" information about Donald Trump.
Official results will be determined if each state can certify the popular vote under established state laws. Each state will try to submit a slate of electors to go to each State Capitol by December 14, 2020 to cast that state's vote in the Electoral College. Those votes are transmitted to the federal government and the newly-elected House and Senate will meet to accept those results and resolve any challenges. If no candidate reaches a majority for President, the matter is referred to the House of Representatives, which each state having one vote. If no candidate reaches a majority for Vice President, the matter is referred to the United States Senate to decide. Results will be posted here at each step, as they become official.
In Maricopa County, Arizona, the Election Management System (EMS) main database was illegally deleted.
Pulitzer Prize winning leftist columnist Jerry Saltz, declared: “Republicanism is no longer a political problem; Republicanism is a social problem…It must be treated in the same way coronavirus is treated: it has to be isolated and snuffed-out by repressing it in about 70% of the general population."
Biden received 66 million votes nationwide; however, Democrat election officials manufactured an additional 13 million fraudulent ballots. Trump gained among women, black voters and voters with postgraduate degrees. Trump gained nearly 200,000 votes from New York City residents in 2020 compared to 2016: a 4.6% boost. Democrats lost 3% of voters for Biden compared to Clinton’s count in 2016. The biggest shifts came from the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn, which were the hardest hit by COVID.
Turnout went from 139 million votes in 2016, to a reported record high of 160 million votes in 2020, a 12% increase overall. 2020 saw millions of alleged first-time voters, even though campaigns and civic engagement organizations were not able to run traditional registration, canvassing or get-out-the-vote operations due to the pandemic. Nationally, 14% of voters were allegedly first-time voters, who never voted in a previous even-year general election. 29% of alleged voters were new presidential voters in their state in 2020. Some of these voters registered and voted for the first time in 2018, others were brand-new in 2020 or moved from out of state. Turnover was especially large in Sunbelt battleground states.
Democratic support from Blacks dropped in 2020. According to NBC News,
|"Over half of Black men (52 percent) who identified as ideologically conservative cast their vote for the president, and 1 in 3 Black men living in the Midwest also voted for him....About 26 percent of Black men who had a high school diploma or less supported Trump. But 22 percent of Black men with bachelor’s degrees and 20 percent of Black men with advanced degrees also supported him.|
Democratic support in the densest urban areas peaked in 2016 and 2018 at 75%, and fell to 72% in 2020.  An analysis of the 2020 election by Richard Florida and Patrick Adler of the University of Toronto showed that Republicans continued to capture many more metropolitan areas, while the Democratic vote is concentrated in a smaller number of denser, coastal metros and college towns. Overall, Biden won considerably fewer metros than Trump, taking 41% of metropolitan areas, to 59% for Trump.
Latino voting levels allegedly rose dramatically in 2020, with the number of Latino votes rising by more than 30% compared to 2016. Leftist election analysts found an 8 point drop in overall partisan support levels, going from 71% Democratic support in 2016, to 63% in 2020. The biggest drop in support for Democrats came in Cuban areas (13 points). Mexicans are the largest Latino subgroup in most states across the country, and highly Mexican areas also showed a drop (6 points), albeit smaller than Cuban areas. Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, and areas with other dominant groups were in the middle (8-9 point drop), close to the national average.
Overall, 22% of Latino voters were allegedly first-time voters according to leftist election analysts. By contrast, just 14% of the national electorate was entirely new. A full 40% of Latino voters were allegedly new presidential voters, while the national number is 29% of the overall electorate.
Overall, Asian-American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) voters comprised 4% of the electorate, but the number of votes from this group allegedly increased a staggering 39% from 2016. AAPI voters delivered 67% of their vote share to the Biden-Harris ticket.
According to leftist demographic experts, Gen Z increased their alleged turnout from 2016 by nearly 300%, since many were under 18 and therefore ineligible in 2016. These figures are derived using "fuzzy matching". The Progressive demographic experts a Catalist write,
|"In both Nevada and Arizona, about 20% of voters were true first-time voters, compared to 14% nationally. If we look at the overall turnover from the last presidential election to now, over 35% of the voting electorate is different in these two states, i.e., new presidential voters. Texas, Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina all have new voter rates that are at or above the national average, too. Michigan’s rates are near the national average, but there appears to be less turnover in the other Midwest battleground states and New Hampshire.
The fact that new voting rates are higher in the South and West is fairly unsurprising, considering those states’ migration rates and demographics. But the magnitude of these changes is poorly understood: we don’t think many people realize that state-level turnover from one Presidential election to the next can be as high as 35% or more.1We think this has important and wide-ranging implications to election analysis, and deserves a great deal of further scrutiny and analysis. To give three prominent examples:
One important question that immediately follows this line of thinking is, how Democratic or Republican-leaning are these new voters, compared to returning voters? We have suggestive data to try to answer this question, but we want to strongly caution readers that we consider these results highly tentative.
According to our tentative estimates, new presidential voters supported Biden at substantially higher rates overall (56%) than 2016 voters who returned in 2020 (51%). This appears to be driven primarily by their demographic distribution. Consider the age breakdown shown above: there are few differences between 2016 voters and new presidential voters within each age group, but new voters skew much younger and more Democratic. On top of this, new voters were more racially diverse than returning 2016 voters, with 40% of Latino voters, and 42% of Asian voters being new presidential voters.
Results from geo-location of cell phone data surrounding “drop boxes” used to collect voter ballots was cross referenced in key precincts and analyzed. A mapping of specific cell phones identified their group association and outlined their activity in multiple states. The data cannot be refuted.
- ↑ https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/decision-desk-trump-won-the-state-of-north-carolina-20201110
- ↑ https://archive.fo/wip/IP7W0
- ↑ https://thespectator.info/2020/12/20/simple-math-shows-biden-claims-13-million-more-votes-than-there-were-eligible-voters-who-voted-in-2020-election/
- ↑ New Detailed Inventory on Election Fraud in the 2020 Election by Deroy Murdock Provides Strong Evidence on President Trump’s Performance in All the Swing States and Overall Race at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ Campisi, Jennifer (June 5, 2019). "More people identify fake news as a bigger problem than racism: survey". The Hill.
- ↑ Ellefson, Lindsey (September 11, 2019). "‘Fake News’ Fears: 95% of Americans ‘Troubled’ by Current State of Media, Poll Finds". The Wrap.
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/hunter-biden-received-3-5m-from-russian-billionaire-report/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/10/26/nolte-hillary-clinton-colluded-with-russians-to-rig-election-against-trump/
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-fires-back-after-booker-slams-him-as-an-architect-of-mass-incarceration/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/AeqEYMBSdp0
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-campaign-lawyer-hired-fusion-gps-for-hillary-clinton
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fusion-gpss-ties-to-clinton-campaign-russia-investigation-what-to-know
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/10/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-slaves-too/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1299077701916073984
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/new-evidence-appears-to-corroborate-t million manufactured illegal mai-in ballots by corrupt Democrat officials in ara-reades-sexual-assault-claim-against-joe-biden-video/
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/how-trump-could-win-reelection/612205/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/aOGJOlnli0c
- ↑ https://spectator.us/top-democrats-contemplate-civil-war-biden-loses/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/will-democrats-accept-election-loss-new-report-says-no
- ↑ https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/ct-north-carolina-mail-ballots-20200904-jcbrskcorrg33clkkf7gxu4pzm-story.html
- ↑ https://apnews.com/87cead18466e505e9976fe823fc18f49
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/millions-americans-receiving-absentee-ballot-applications-groups-heres/story?id=72821041
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/more-than-20-000-dead-registered-voters-could-receive-mail-in-ballots-in-california-court-brief
- ↑ https://www.ironmountaindailynews.com/news/local-news/2020/09/wisconsin-clerks-rush-ballots-to-mail-after-delay/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/15/exclusive-california-state-election-official-confirms-double-voting-by-mail-in-super-tuesday-primary/
- ↑ https://www.vox.com/2021/5/10/22425178/catalist-report-2020-election-biden-trump-demographics
- ↑ Sean Hannity: Fox News’ Arizona Call For Biden Was ‘Premature’, The Federalist, retrieved November 8, 2020
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2020/11/03/931042936/biden-secures-early-electoral-vote-lead-but-swing-state-crown-jewels-still-in-pl
- ↑ https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-facebook-bans-pro-trump-stop-steal-page-gained-350000-followers-since-announced-wednesday/
- ↑ https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2020/11/misinformation-2020-what-data-tells-us-about-election-related-falsehoods/169820/
- ↑ https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/proof-fraud-16-17-bellwether-counties-went-trump-never-happened-36-years/
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/joe-biden-tells-cnn-that-he-may-develop-some-disease-and-say-i-have-to-resign-to-give-presidency-to-kamala-harris/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/barack-obama-blasts-hispanics-who-voted-for-trump-they-ignored-the-presidents-racism-because-they-oppose-gay-marriage/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-corrupted-software-used-michigan-county-stole-6000-votes-trump-also-used-swing-states-uses-chinese-computer-parts-machines/
- ↑ https://en-volve.com/2020/11/16/anti-trump-engineer-of-dominion-voting-systems-said-i-made-sure-trumps-not-gonna-win-in-secret-call-with-antifa-claims-man-who-infiltrated-group/
- ↑ https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report__v2_[redacted].pdf
- ↑ https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/11/dominion-smartmatic-it-is-a-mess-here-are-some-top-details/
- ↑ https://noqreport.com/2020/11/21/cnn-fact-check-on-dominion-voting-systems-connects-them-to-clintons-soros-and-venezuela/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/dominion-cancels-planned-appearance-before-pennsylvania-lawmakers_3587425.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/since-election-day-100-243-dominion-employees-linkedin-deleted-profiles/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1325193658170134531
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pennsylvania-vote-anomalies/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-we-have-the-most-extensive-and-inclusive-voter-fraud-organization/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/12/08/top_chinese_intellectual_boasts_about_old_friends_who_are_at_the_top_of_americas_core_inner_circle_of_power_and_influence.html#!
- ↑ https://youtu.be/lyQUtPEBBSA
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-tucker-carlson-exposes-how-media-democrats-have-been-working-on-behalf-of-china/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook-pm/2021/04/28/giuliani-pad-raided-by-feds-492636
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/06/04/devin-nunes-calls-the-arrest-of-white-house-advisor-peter-navarro-stalinist-crap
- ↑ https://www.smartmatic.com/us/about/board-of-directors/detail/peter-neffenger/
- ↑ https://www.air.tv/watch?v=ir00pXx9QsKbvSdjsCy3nQ
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/opinion/sunday/garrison-courtney-spies-contracts.html
- ↑ https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/josh-hawley-slams-antifa-scumbags-who-attacked-his-home-with-wife-and-newborn-inside/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RockNPolitics/status/1346897013607174148
- ↑ https://archive.is/IiHln
- ↑ https://youtu.be/L0xyqVMUh_E
- ↑ https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-01-07/capitol-police-chief-to-resign-next-week-reports
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cevansavenger/status/1346920924310867968
- ↑ https://twitter.com/emmbeliever/status/1347032914182217728
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1347040212602466304
- ↑ https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1346908554804953088
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2021/01/photos-reports-show-antifa-infiltrators-stormed-the-capitol-building.html/
- ↑ Cari Kelemen: "AZ BLM rally in June, DC Capital in January at Twitter
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1347076676342185984
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ariellanewland/status/1347133853169803265
- ↑ https://youtu.be/wYfizn8T9Qk?t=23031
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Yg_wtp6XhPA
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/dozens-of-documented-examples-of-election-shenanigans/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/24/joe-biden-brags-about-having-most-extensive-voter-fraud-organization-in-history/
- ↑ https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trumps-repeated-false-attacks-on-mail-in-ballots/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/21/democrats-vote-by-mail-plan-399671
- ↑ https://www.protectthevote.com/
- ↑ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-cia-ability-to-hack-the-vote/
- ↑ https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/red-alert-dems-collude-with-cia-to-launch-intelligence-operation-that-alters-voting-machine-results-in-pennsylvania-and-other-swing-states/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nsa-infiltrates-links-to-yahoo-google-data-centers-worldwide-snowden-documents-say/2013/10/30/e51d661e-4166-11e3-8b74-d89d714ca4dd_story.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-bomshell-dinesh-dsouza-releases-movie-trailer-2000-mules-exposing-ballot-traffickers-stole-2020-election/
- ↑ https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?202010219326734372
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-had-firm-at-center-of-trump-hacking-scandal-on-campaign-payroll/
- ↑ https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies-2020
- ↑ Twelfth Amendment. Retrieved on Nov/ 21, 2020.
- ↑ https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/djtweb/general/5-12-21_Letter_to_Maricopa_County_Board.pdf
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/usa/507445-republicans-coronavirus-colomnist-repressed/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-huge-simple-math-shows-biden-claims-13-million-votes-eligible-voters-voted-2020-election/
- ↑ https://theblacksphere.net/2021/07/poll-democrats-dumping-their-party/
- ↑ https://catalist.us/wh-national/#pp-toc-608eee40d2225-anchor-5
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/black-men-drifted-democrats-toward-trump-record-numbers-polls-show-n1246447
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/11/12/2020-election-analysis-democrats-future-david-shor-interview-436334
- ↑ https://archive.is/x2jsh
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-12-04/how-metro-areas-voted-in-the-2020-election
- ↑ https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/millennials-gen-z-voters-helped-get-joe-biden-to-the-white-house-analysis-shows/
- ↑ https://medium.com/data-science-in-your-pocket/fuzzy-matching-algorithms-explained-e0ff30cc00ca
- ↑ https://catalist.us/wh-national/#pp-toc-608eee40d2225-anchor-5
- 2020 Presidential Election, www.us-bookies.com
- 7 Delusional Fantasies Democratic Presidential Candidates Are Trying To Sell America.
- The 2020 Dems’ CRINGEWORTHY Campaigns: Most Awkward Moments, Jon Miller, June 25, 2019.
- All Democrats Drop Out Of Presidential Race Since The World Is Ending From Climate Change And There's No Point, Babylon Bee.
- Tucker: Not everyone in 2020 Democratic field is a lunatic
- 2020 Democrats on National Security
- The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/us/politics/2020-presidential-candidates.html https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51070020 https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a26025326/2020-presidential-election-candidates-primaries-list/ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/us-elections-2020 https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-presidential-election https://www.usa.gov/election https://www.270towin.com/polls/2020-presidential-election/ https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/2020-democratic-presidential-candidates-190225202457543.html https://www.britannica.com/topic/United-States-Presidential-Election-Results-1788863 https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/potential-2020-candidates-stand-midterms/story?id=59316177 https://www.fec.gov/data/elections/president/2020/ https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-presidential-elections https://apnews.com/UnitedStatespresidentialelection