I am a student at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. I study Political Science and Economics. I graduate this May.
- Politics & Economics - especially where the two collide.
- Cleaning up articles - especially interesting ones :)
- Improving the following articles:
- Thinking about / adding to Conservapedia style articles IOT improve style standards.
- Studying the reaction to edits, edit wars, discussion / talk pages.
- Studying bias / perceived bias in Wikipedia
- Adding thoughtful, useful material to Conservapedia & Wikipedia.
- Music, backpacking, the military, elections, anthropology, running (5&10,20k) (slowly), blogs & blogging, communication
Questions in my (ongoing) research: -How does style matter in writing? How are arguments resolved across the two separate networks? How is ideology defined and maintained throughout arguments, splits, and conflicts?