To do list
I was born in France, and moved to the United States with my family when I was four years old. I have lived in Arizona for most of my life.
Despite my passing defense of figures such as PZ Myers and Penn Jillette I am no fan of theirs. I am an atheist, but I am not a new atheist. I just want us all to get along, and I resent such people as I've just mentioned for making that more difficult.
Videos Concerning Gay Rights
You don't have the right to deprive others of theirs
- This makes me very angry.
- Welcome to a lifetime of doubt and self-hatred
- Concerning vile lies about gay men in general
- I've never heard of this guy, and I doubt he's important or even reflects the Conservative mainstream, but maybe we can still learn something from the massively high levels of pathetic he's exuding
- Truly admirable behavior
- Food for thought
On religion in the United States
- A satirical cartoon targeting what I perceive as a victim complex among groups enjoying the status of 'majority'
- On separation of church and state
- I've never liked libertarianism. Adherents seem more concerned with making money than they are with people.
On media bias
- This is interesting, though from some of the headlines I would not be surprised if it was parody