Below are some of User: Conservative's essays.
- 10 reasons why American atheism will see a significant decline
- Christianity and its margin of victory over atheism
- Militant atheists cannot stop this runaway train
- A British atheist on Conservapedia's atheism articles
- British atheist acknowledges the reasonableness of a User: Conservative editor
- Politics: The achilles' heel of atheism
- A key pillar of atheism will soon start crumbling faster
- Señor Gringo Militant Atheist, American atheism is doomed! Olé! Olé! Olé!
- Atheism: A house divided and in global decline
- Richard Dawkins and the supervolcanic eruption of feminist atheism
To New Zealand atheist:
- Essay: An Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A Second Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A Third Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A fourth open letter to a New Zealand atheist
To a British agnostic:
Most of the political essays have the common thread that liberals and secular leftists are foolish and they are losing power in the 21st century. In addition, right-wing ideologies which have no mooring in Christianity, are inferior to ideologies which are strongly influenced by Christianity.
I wish I could report on more positive/profound matters as far as the Western World, But the West is in a period of decline. Should Jesus Christ tarry, the 21st century will probably be an Asian Century due to the rise of evangelical Christianity in the East (See: Growth of Christianity in China and East Asia and global desecularization).
Perhaps after suffering some economic hardship, the West will sober up and there will be a Christian revival (see: Atheism vs. Christian revival and Christian apologetics).
- Donald Trump's glorious victories (see the postscript in the essay regarding the essay's title)
- Anders Breivik is the canary in the mine showing that right-wing politics could become much more violent