Below are some of User: Conservative's essays.
- Why the future of Christianity in the USA is bright
- Christianity and its margin of victory over atheism
- 10 reasons why American atheism will see a significant decline
- Why the atheist movement is a lost cause
- Will 2022 be the WORST year in the history of secular leftism?
- 2021 is the WORST year in the history of atheism
- July 2, 2011: The day the atheism movement died on the information superhighway
- 2020 was a very bad year for atheism. VERY, VERY BAD. HORRIBLE
- The SS SJW Atheism ship is going down! China's atheist, leftist leaders censor feminist groups after drop in marriage and birth rate. Et tu, country with the most atheists in the world? Also, bad news for secular, leftist Europeans and Americans
- A tale of two countries - irreligious China and religious Nigeria
- Atheism: A house divided and in global decline
- Militant atheists cannot stop this runaway train
- Attention British, militant atheists! Brace yourself for the mighty, religious wave that is coming
- The steady grinding down of atheism
- Atheism facing a two front war and Christianity will prevail
- The slow implosion of atheism is accelerating
- A British atheist on Conservapedia's atheism articles
- Politics: The achilles' heel of atheism
- A key pillar of atheism will soon start crumbling faster
- Is atheism growing?
- Cutting off the air supply of atheism
- Essay: Will atheism ever disappear?
- Richard Dawkins and the supervolcanic eruption of feminist atheism
Most of the political essays have the common thread that liberals and secular leftists are foolish and they are losing power in the 21st century. In addition, right-wing ideologies which have no mooring in Christianity, are inferior to ideologies which are strongly influenced by Christianity.
- Mr. Leftist, the rich aren't going to bail you out. Get off your butt! And marry before you have sex! Godspeed.
- An observation about the countries that handled the coronavirus pandemic well so far. And let's look at Finland.
- Why the end of racial identity politics through intermarriage is upsetting to leftists. The future is distressing to progressives.
- Why does the president of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte require Philippine citizens to wear a mask and a face shield and the wimpy Anthony Fauci not stress wearing a mask and a face shield?
- Donald Trump's glorious victories (Please see the postscript in the essay regarding the essay's title)