User:RobSmith/Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009-January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
- Editor's Note: Due to harassment and intimidation of individuals with past
relations and associations with the Clinton's, certain names are being redacted.
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (b. 1947), is the wife of former President Bill Clinton who was impeached in a sexual harassment scandal. Clinton also served as U.S. Secretary of State under Barack Obama and a U.S. Senator from New York.
As a role model for women and girls, Hillary Clinton has facilitated Mr. Clinton's philandering, lied about it, covered up allegations of sexual harassment and abuse, attacks and vilifies critics, victims, and their advocates who get in the way of the Clinton's personal ambitions.
- 1 Early life and background
- 2 First Lady
- 3 U.S. Senate
- 4 The "inevitable" Hillary Clinton, 2000-2008 version
- 5 Secretary of State
- 6 The "inevitable" Hillary Clinton, 2012-2016 version
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External Links
Early life and background
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
As a young woman Hillary told classmates her ambition was to marry a Senator. Hillary was a solid Goldwater Republican in 1964; Goldwater was one of 6 Republicans who voted against the Republican party leadership and joined 21 Southern Democrat segregationists to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Hillary later repeatedly made the claim when speaking to African-American audiences she had been inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King since 1962. Goldwater, who was considered an extremist at the time Hillary supported him, responded to critics without denying the label, saying, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice". During Hillary's tenure at the White House and beyond, Hillary routinely calls all political opponents "extremists", essentially equating anyone with opposing opinions as terrorists.
Only when she met Bill, did her political views flower and she became a Democrat. The Clinton marriage is fashioned upon precepts of The Art of the Deal. She allowed him to chase any woman he saw fit, and he allowed her to run the Arkansas Governor's Mansion and White House as she saw fit. This was the deal Bill Clinton offered America, two for the price of one.
- Main article Hillary Clinton First Lady
Hillary Clinton was a colorless First Lady characterized by her drab personal appearance and dress, poor taste in interior design, rudeness and foul mouth mistreatment of subordinates-even to those protecting her life with their own lives-with a ruthless political ambition manifested in a failed Healthcare “reform” boondoggle ending in scandal.
As the breadwinner of the Clinton family Hillary mocked and ridiculed stay-at-home mothers.
- Main article Hillary Clinton Senate career
Sen. Hillary Clinton led the fight on the floor of the United States Senate among Democrats to grant President George W. Bush authority to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq. Hillary Clinton claimed, based upon first hand experience during 8 years in the White House, that Saddam was in possession of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sen. Bernie Sanders later was to question her judgement, and was slandered and ridiculed.
The "inevitable" Hillary Clinton, 2000-2008 version
- Main article Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
While it looked like an open convention might have happened again, ultimately Hillary Clinton conceded. Even though she had won more primary votes, Obama gave more money to the superdelegates.
Veteran campaign consultant Rich Galen notes it is illegal to promise a federal job in exchange for doing something or not doing something; but in a closed door negotiation it might be legal for the Obama team to ask the Clinton team, "What would it take for you to release your delegates to us?".
After the election Hillary was appointed Secretary of State to add foreign policy experience to her résumé, a decided weakness of the two previous presidents.
Secretary of State
- Main article Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton's job as Obama's Secretary of State was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the Islamic terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
The "inevitable" Hillary Clinton, 2012-2016 version
- Main article United States presidential election, 2016
The truth comes out
Speaking to a group of Democratic loyalists in Massachusetts in 2014, Hillary indulged some of the old-fashioned unprovoked, pointless partisanship and divisiveness well known to the victims of Clintonism. Hillary Clinton alleged, "Don't let anyone tell you that corporations and businesses create jobs."
After Congressional Democrats voted down President Obama's proposal to create a NAFTA-like Pacific Trade Zone with China, Japan, and about a dozen other countries, to no one one surprise Hillary Clinton once again flip-flopped to garner headlines in support of what public opinion polls were saying. CNN reported Hillary had spoken out in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) no less than 45 times prior, an issue which supposedly she now opposes.
No penny pinching Superdelegates this time
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
- Bill Clinton
- Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee
- Freedom of Choice Act
- Articles about Hillary Clinton from previous "Breaking News"
- Charles Schumer
- Abbottabad raid
- Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight - video
- Clinton, Hillary (January 1998). "Interview with Matt Lauer". Today Show television program, NBC. Transcribed at Leany.com.
- Goldwater also suggested the use of low-yield nuclear weapons in Vietnam; Hillary supported Goldwater's Vietnam policy.
- Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- 2008 Presidential Democratic Primary Election Results, Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections. uselectionatlas.org/
- Superdelegate Update, By Lindsay Renick Mayer, Center For Responsive Politics, February 28, 2008. opensecrets.org
- Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). "Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi". USA Today website.
- "Getting Started | Hillary Clinton" (April 12, 2015). YouTube video, 2:18, posted by Hillary Clinton.
- "Clinton shifts left: 'Don't let anyone tell you' that 'businesses create jobs'" (October 24, 2014). YouTube video, 0:36, posted by GOP War Room.
- Multiple references:
- Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.