Futurama fan?-AmesGyo! 16:17, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
- All glory to the Hypno-Toad! Brainslug 16:19, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
What makes a man go neutral, Kif?-AmesGyo! 16:21, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
Your stated reasons for your edits aren't lining up with what the actual edits reflect. For example, you stated that you were fixing grammar, but you were really fixing the POV, and you stated that you were removing a quote in your last edit to Sarkozy, but there was no quote anywhere around the part of the page you were editing. DanH 16:21, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
- The first change wasn't intended to be a POV change; the sentence didn't scan as written. It was:
- Sarkozy, 52, is an atypical Frenchman, and an admirer of the United States. was born in Paris to a French mother
- My fix, which took out the "is an atypical Frenchman" part in order to repair the sentence (and also as an excuse to get rid of the jarring quote), thus corrected the grammar.
- In the second change, I did in fact remove a quote from about.com and rephrased the sentence.
- Best wishes. Brainslug 16:25, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
I would like to make it clear that I agree with you as far as removing the "atypical Frenchman" thing. DanH 16:27, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right
I asked Karajou (one of the sysops on Conservapedia) about quoting from books and he said it was ok if you cited the source A word on citing sources. I did as he said and now you come and delete all the properly cited work I did on this article. this was entirely a copyright violation, so i replaced it I am asking you to revert the article or we can take this issue to Karajou for further discussion. Crocoite Talk 17:22, 15 May 2007 (EDT)