- Please leave your comments/suggestions/anything else below
- I will get back to you ASAP
- Please, no complaints
- Archives are on the right -> over there
- Thanks and happy editing!
Hey, so you're the webmaster? I was wondering, you know how lots of websites have that little mini-logo up at the beginning of the URL at the top of the page? I was wondering if maybe you knew how to make one. I think it would look good if CP could have a logo in the URL, instead of the search engine logo which appears now. What do you think? User:AddisonDM 7 January 2009
- Addison, meet Phil. Phil, meet Addison. Introductions done! --₮K/Administrator/Talk 18:20, 7 January 2009 (EST)
Haha :) User:AddisonDM 7 January 2009
That is a terrific "mini-logo" (favicon) you made for the tabs - I love it! Taj 23:03, 7 January 2009 (EST)
- Super-fantastic, looks 3D--Jpatt 23:39, 7 January 2009 (EST)
- Cool! Thanks for doing that. Another step towards looking professional :) AddisonDM 8 January 2009
Thanks! CPWebmaster 22:15, 8 January 2009 (EST)
New addition to Spam filter?
I think a new string has been added to the spam filter in the last week--it's four colons : in a row. That's going to cause all sorts of problems with the indenting on talk pages. Would you be able to check and remove it if it's there? -Foxtrot 12:16, 10 January 2009 (EST)
Move page error
Hi. Go to Category:Move requests. In that category is a request for Riemann Integral. When I move the page, I get an error, having to do with the Object page. Try a move yourself and maybe you can find out what this error is. I've seen it countless other times doing page moves too. AddisonDM 19:39, 14 January 2009 (EST)
Hello! Just so you know, TK and I figured out that you can put the accent in Joaquin's name - it's just every page before the crash that had an accent in its title was somehow corrupted. See Niccolò_Machiavelli)--IDuan 23:32, 29 January 2009 (EST)
- Ah, I see you discovered that on your own - sorry for the post, then.--IDuan 23:33, 29 January 2009 (EST)
At Salvador Dali there are many images that have a problem related to the ´. Could you fix it or do I have to upload again all the images? The big problem is that this bug is in all images with an special thing like "Ñs" or "´".
The Maths codes are not working, and are preventing pages with them being displayed. That they weren't working was reported on Conservapedia:Desk/Miscellany, but now trying to even display that page produces a database syntax error. The same applies to my talk page. Philip J. Rayment 03:20, 3 February 2009 (EST)