Hello, ChenXiansheng, and welcome to Conservapedia!
I am a contributor named Liberaltears. I just want to say hello and offer any assistance you might need! Also, we have some guides which might help you get started and learn your way around if you need them.
- How to edit a website like Conservapedia - An intro on how to use Wiki code (which can be very useful if you haven't edited wikis before)
- Editor Quick Reference guide - A basic intro to how things work here
- Conservapedia's Manual of style - Extensive guide of good practices for writing and editing wiki pages
Please take a look at our rules when you get the chance. You also might want to look at the Guidelines of editing and collaborating here.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Also we have a community portal where you can ask general questions, introduce yourself, or just comment. If you do post messages, please sign them by placing "~~~~" at the end of each one.
Thanks for joining our community, ChenXiansheng! We look forward to working with you!
LTMay D.C., his mother, and I.S. be all well! Friday, 19:02, July 2, 2021 (EDT)
Hi ChenXiansheng, about some of your edits that got you blocked by 1990'sguy, please try to make sure any statements you add are substantiated and cited, and generally don't outright remove cited details as you did here. Thanks! —
LTMay D.C., his mother, and I.S. be all well! Monday, 21:02, July 25, 2021 (EDT)
- It would probably help to have some understanding of law and the U.S. Consitution before making an edit like this . The Consitution does not grant guns rights to U.S. citizens, it recognizes that God granted that right to Canadians, too. My apologies if admins or editors on this site lose patience with the garbage and brainwashing taught in Canadian public schools or spewed by Canadian state media. But you ought to think first before regurgitating commie agitprop on this site. RobSFree Kyle! 21:50, July 25, 2021 (EDT)
- @ChenXiansheng: Most importantly, don't change content to reflect a leftist/establishment/theologically liberal viewpoint. Wikipedia already exists for that. CP is a conservative website, and by "conservative," I don't mean Max Boot. --1990'sguy (talk) 22:08, July 25, 2021 (EDT)
Freedom Convoy article
Do not edit the Freedom Convoy article to impose a liberal POV by removing factual data again. Northwest (talk) 15:43, February 17, 2022 (EST)
- Removing unsourced content is not necessarily "imposing liberal POV" (that would presuppose the article contained "liberal POV' before the unsourced content was added). This discussion should be occurring on the Freedom Convoy talk page. RobSLet's Go Brandon! 16:11, February 17, 2022 (EST)
Please don't copypaste text from Wikipedia if you didn't write it
I quickly noticed, in your edit here, that there's invalid parameters in the citation templates. After doing a bit of digging, I found that it's the exactly same text copied from this Wikipedia article. Did you author that section of text in the WP article? If not, then please don't copy it verbatim onto Conservapedia, and instead rewrite it on your own words. Thanks. —
LT (Mark 8:36) Tuesday, 22:22, January 9, 2023 (EST)
ADHD is curable. You are taking a defeatist attitude in your neorodiversity article
I am writing to you about your neurodiversity article.
A lady in an office building I worked in used the AVE technology produced by this Canadian company and was cured within a month. Many schools are now using this technology successfully.
This article is too woke!
But I do realize that we live in a fallen world and some people have incurable diseases from a medical perspective. But even then, God can work miracles.Conservative (talk) 22:26, January 9, 2023 (EST)
- ADHD is bunk. It's an invented disease by Big Pharma to sell pills. RobSGive Peace a chance 22:28, January 9, 2023 (EST)
- <See Cons, I made a point without spamming.> RobSGive Peace a chance 22:30, January 9, 2023 (EST)
Generally speaking, don't mass-remove mainspace content without discussion on the corresponding talk page
LT (Matthew 26:52) Thursday, 08:35, March 30, 2023 (EDT)
- That's true; Minuteman is programmed to block vandals who do mass removals. OTOH, the Poe's Law page was created by Ratvandals. I don't know what's on it, but it would be interesting to see how much is a cut n paste from RW. RobSGive Peace a chance 13:56, March 30, 2023 (EDT)
- I stand corrected. User:Cons created the page, evidently in response to the wiki wars at that time which extensively referred to Poe's law, whatever that is. It still would be interesting to compare the two. RobSGive Peace a chance 15:20, March 30, 2023 (EDT)
- RobS Poe's Law is also used by right-wing people to criticize far-left people, and by left-wing people to criticize far-right people. It's not limited to just creation anymore. Therefore, the article is biased and presents a narrow view of the topic, all because it originated in a topic that Conservative didn't like. ChenXiansheng (talk) 21:57, March 31, 2023 (EDT)
- I don't know; all I know is it probably originated in a Usenet discussion group and can probably be considered a meme. RobSGive Peace a chance 22:08, March 31, 2023 (EDT)
I've been meaning to get back to you. The past few days have been hectic for me, but I will get back to you. RobSGive Peace a chance 04:39, May 9, 2023 (EDT)
- No problem, take your time. ChenXiansheng (talk) 21:50, May 11, 2023 (EDT)