Your account will be blocked if you continue to push a liberal bias here.--Aschlafly 10:37, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- What 'liberal bias'? I made factual corrections to a few articles. Your motto is "the truth shall set you free". Don't you want your home-schooled students to be taught the truth? HSpalding 14:46, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- I had to revert your changes. For example, you said that "the description of the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq as a Crusade is one reason why many Muslim object so strongly to the actions of the United States." There is no evidence that is a real reason why Muslims object, and you provided none. As I recall you had other liberal edits that were even less plausible.
- No, I don't want my students to be misled by liberal falsehoods.--Aschlafly 14:50, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- President Bush's description of the wars as a Crusade is very often cited by Muslims as a reason for opposing them. See here and here and here and here, for a few examples. As for my other edits, you seem to be equating facts with liberalism, which I find very strange. How are you ever going to advance your argument if you start with incorrect information? HSpalding 16:20, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- Just a little FYI, most people who get this far into a debate with Andy end up getting blocked for violating the 90/10 rule, especially when they present him with evidence contrary to his claims. --Konstanty 16:50, 15 November 2008 (EST)
Excellent edit there - and from an Oor Wullie afficianado as well! Jings! Bradlaugh 17:40, 5 January 2009 (EST)