User talk:Joaquín Martínez
Violation of copyright
Dear Mr. Martinez,
If a copyright violation is noted in this website where I own the copyright of a particular image, who shall I contact?
--Freeze 12:23, 19 April 2008 (EDT)
That commies guy...
Thanks for deleting that vandal's rubbish, I wasn't sure anyone except me was awake. I hereby gift you with a smile! Don't spend it all at once. :) Jellyfish! 20:04, 19 April 2008 (EDT)
User:CharlesDarwho put this on top of the Obama article
"Warning: what follows is a blatantly racist and xenophobic depiction of the junior senator from illinois"
A major online conservative christian newspaper.....
A major online conservative christian newspaper is very interested in regards to Conservapedia's atheism article and the reporter said she would very likely do a story on it. She said her readers are VERY interested in the subject of atheism and the story that we are promoting our article and that some major Christian internet ministries have started to feature our article is a good story. I am making the conservapedia atheism article the article of the month which I think fits in nicely with the Expelled controversy. I have sent Andy an email on this matter and I am awaiting an answer. Conservative 14:45, 1 May 2008 (EDT)
Could you please vote at Conservapedia:Sysop contest/Nominations/Deborah -- 18:44, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
- Done. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 19:25, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
I noticed you are interested in the art related articles on conservapedia, so I figured I'd ask you, there are many articles which have both Category:French People and Category:Painters, should I create a subcategory for French Painters -- 17:13, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
- Fine. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 17:14, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
Debate topic gay marriage
- My advise: Leave that subject to others. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 09:54, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yes, delete. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 10:08, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
- At present I think it is not necessary. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 10:11, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
- Fine. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 10:14, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
Can the page on Bertie Ahern please be retitled? It is currently "Bartholomew Ahern", a name by which he is never referred in Ireland (or any other country I know of). Eoinc 18:53, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
- Wow, that was quick. Eoinc 18:59, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
Non-painting as an example of a painting
I am still waiting for a reply on Talk:Painting. You reverted my removal of an installation artwork that was not a painting and had no visible connection to painting with the reasoning "He made a painting that day, it is enough to be an example." - which makes no sense to me. Please take the time to read my reply and either remove that non-painting or upload the painting in question. --JBrown 09:11, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- Thank you for your comments. As is natural my English is not good enough to make a perfect article; your help is consequently welcome. Just wait some time before changing as the article is in progress. Also please use a more polite talking as here in Mexico we are not use to work with those expressions. I specially do not tolerate it. About Christo, He in May 1983 made a painting, an unusual painting and a good example of this art. For me this end the discussion as I don't have time to talk to much. Try to be careful. --User:Joaquín Martínez, talk 09:24, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- I prefer not to ping-pong discussions, so I copied your reply here.
- Some of your comments apparently referred to English Painting - I will not discuss these things here with you. If there is something you want to say (such as why you attributed a section to the wrong painter or copied from a Wikipedia mirror), you can do so on the talk page. I just fix inaccuracies as soon as I see them.
- It's possible that Christo made a painting, but I'm quite certain the artwork on the Painting page is not it. As such, I am going to remove the non-painting since its presence makes no sense on the Painting page. Once you upload Christo's painting, you can insert it, but just because an artist made a painting does not mean that all his works become paintings. --JBrown 09:37, 12 May 2008 (EDT)