Please, feel free to talk here.
It stinks, man because nobody talks to me, man. So, why don't you. Man. --Rocky
I was being sarcastic. It seems funny that Conservapedia would use Fox News as a source for science reporting since Fox reports on evolution like it really happened. MAnderson 17:11, 29 April 2008 (EDT)
Hi, I hope you don't mind but I did a quick spell check of your essay. I know you requested users did not edit it and instead discussed it on the talk page, but I've made sure that content was not changed beyond a few letters. Happy editing StatsMsn 07:43, 27 April 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks, man. I am terrible at spelling. Really apprechiate (probabily spelt that wrong) the edits. --Rocky
I was a bit puzzled by your message, but then I went and checked my edit history. That's actually not my article. I simply redirected an erroneous title to the correct one (which I shouldn't have done since it's against CP's guidelines). Jinxmchue 00:57, 28 April 2008 (EDT)
Oh, I see. Well, I still changed it, if you want to see it. Yeah. Wow, it is harder to think up something to say now than it was when I had to write that essay for English. Anyway, thanks for telling me. --Rocky
If you want to start a debate, then please do the following:
- Title it "Debate: <title of debate>". You will note that DanH has moved Is atheism a religion and Should gay marrage be allowed? to Debate:Is atheism a religion and Debate:Should gay marriage be allowed? respectively.
- Start the debates. Don't just create a page for others to debate (they are quite capable of doing that themselves), but put forward your own views so that people have something to agree or disagree with. (And don't just give your opinion, but provide an argument.)
I'll leave those pages there for another day or so, but if you don't put your own views there by then, I'll delete those pages.
I realise you're still new to all this, so don't take this as telling you off; just giving you some guidance.
Philip J. Rayment 02:36, 28 April 2008 (EDT)
Don't worry, you did not sound like you were telling me off. I put in the debates my own opinion. You can access the one about athisim here and the one about homosexual marrage here. Thank you for telling me that. I was wondering why nobody was responding. Thank you, again. --Rocky
Question of the Week
- That's cool with the email thing. What aspects do you think that he is good with? --User:Rocky
I would suggest that you use Firefox as your browser and install the spell-checker. It would appear that you are in need of some assistance. (I'm trying to put this as nicely as I can.) BrianCo 18:48, 30 April 2008 (EDT)
- The Conservapedia:Manual of Style page has spell-checker downloads under "spelling" if you are interested. FernoKlumpLeave me a death threat!! 20:11, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
If what you included was real information, then cite it; otherwise, it will be removed as possible libel. Karajou 20:55, 30 April 2008 (EDT)