|U.S. Representative from North Carolina's 5th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2005 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
U.S. House of Representatives
Foxx co-sponsored a bill in late November 2018 to provide $5 billion in funding to build a wall along the southern border.
In late July, Foxx voted along with 71 other House Republicans as well as all Democrats in favor of removing Civil War-era statues.
In May 2022, Foxx voted for passing $40 billion to Ukraine war.
Foxx's voting record is strongly conservative. Thoroughly pro-life, she has received a 100% rating from the NRLC and an A rating from the Susan B. Anthony List. An ardent opponent of illegal immigration, Foxx has received a 100% rating from the USBC.
Foxx supported Donald Trump since May 2016, then acknowledging the importance of accepting him being the Republican nominee for the 2016 U.S. presidential election, saying: “not to support the nominee is to deny that the people have a choice in this, and the people, it appears, have chosen Mr. Trump.”
- Congresswoman Foxx co-sponsors bill to build wall along southern border
- Foxx Statement on President Trump's Immigration Executive Order
- Rep. Foxx Statement On President Trump's Impeachment Acquittal
- Impeachment Results: How Democrats and Republicans Voted
- The List: 72 Republicans Vote with Democrats to Remove Civil War-Era Memorabilia from U.S. Capitol
- Rep. Virginia Foxx - Susan B. Anthony List
- U.S. Rep. Foxx on Trump: 'Not to support the nominee is to deny that the people have a choice in this'