Writing Homework Five
Instructor, Andy Schlafly
Write a flawless, well-structured essay of at least 900 words on one or more of the following topics:
1. I have two words to say about my parents: “thank you.” Actually, I have 900 words more to say. (This topic will appear again.)
2. A right to armed self-defense is essential to maintaining and preserving a free society. (You may refer to the pending gun control case before the U.S. Supreme Court, D.C. v. Heller, which is explained on www.conservapedia.com .)
3. John McCain (or someone else) was not my first choice for president, but I like him (or her) now and so should you.
4. Judges should be elected, and then they would not rule against prayer and the Ten Commandments.
5. It is never too late to do what is right.
6. Write an essay on any chapter topic in our textbook, The Supremacists.