Here is a list of famous abortion quotes:
- "It's a child, not a choice"
- "Choose life: your mother did"
- "Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born." President Ronald Reagan
- "It has fingernails"?! (From the movie Juno)
- "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." Mother Theresa
- "We cannot diminish the value of one category of human life - the unborn - without diminishing the value of all human life." President Ronald Reagan
- "Abortion is inherently different from other medical procedures because no other procedure involves the purposeful termination of a potential life." U.S. Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart (who wrote the 5-4 decision for the Court in Harris v. McRae (1980), which rejected a claim that there is a constitutional right to taxpayer-funded abortion)
- "Abortions will not let you forget. You remember the children you got that you did not get." Gwendolyn Brooks
- "Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil." Kay Corleone, The Godfather Part II
- "The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between." Mother Teresa
- "With large families of the Slav native population, it suits us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply. It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions, and doctors must be forced to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." Adolf Hitler