World History Homework Four Answers - Student 3
World History Homework Karl F.
1. My favorite Roman Emperor is Constantine because he ended the execution of Christians.
2. The Roman Republic began in 700 B.C. The Roman Republic was not led by an Emperor. It was ruled by the Senate who`s sole purpose was to serve the people. The Roman Empire began in 2000 B.C. The Roman Empire was not ruled by a Senate. It was ruled by a sole man who decided everything the Roman people did.
- The first two sentences are correct, but the third sentence is wrong (minus 1). The Roman empire began in 27 B.C. when Augustus Caesar took full power and made the Senate almost irrelevant.
3. Pax Romana was a time n Rome were there were no major civil wars. This time of peace lasted from 27 B.C. to A.D. 180.
4. Atilla the Hun was king of a Germanic tribe called the Huns. He was a merciless leader who`s sole purpose was to fight. Because he was so ruthless and violent many people called him the "Scourge of God."
- Attila, not Atilla. Excellent answer otherwise.
5. In my opinion, Julius Caesar was a Hero. He established order to Rome, he fed the poor, he gave us the 12 month Calender, and he also granted religious rights to the Jews.
- Very good.
- 39/40. Good answers.--Andy Schlafly 20:07, 8 October 2011 (EDT)