World History Homework Three Answers - Student Thirteen
World History Homework 3
1. I like India better because of all their inventions.
- Uh oh, China had more inventions than India. (Minus 1).
2. It had the view of helping everyone that needed help.
- OK, but could say more. (Minus 1).
3. Represents: dark, secret, passive, receptive, yielding, cool, soft, and feminine. Yang represents: clear, bright, illuminated, evident, active, aggressive, controlling, hard, and masculine.
4. Because Hinduism is extremely resilient to foreign beliefs.
- Excellent, but could add why.
5. I think that the best one was: "To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." Because it’s totally true. The enemy has to make a bad mistake before you can win the war.
- Interesting. You might be right.
6. The Persians, Greeks, Myans, and Selecus.
- Might add some dates, and explain who you mean by the last two. Mayans, perhaps? (Minus 1)
7. a. I think they would just be changing Jesus’s name into budda and changing around laws of Christianity to be a little of each religion. But for them to want a mosque in Jerusalem and Nazareth would be strange.
- No, not so strange. Muslims revere Mary, the mother of Jesus. I don't see the connection with Buddha here. (Minus 1).
H3. If God is in control then Christianity will still be at the top.
- Good point.
H4. I defiantly think it was the wheel. It is something that every person has one many things.
- Need to fix up the spelling and grammar here. "Definitely", not "defiantly". I don't think China or India invented the wheel. Need more of an explanation here. (Minus 1)
H5. The concept of 0 is very important to us because without it there would be no big math equations and after 9 years of age what would you be then?
- Good humor.
- 95/100. Some room for improvement.--Andy Schlafly 13:25, 22 February 2009 (EST)