- 1 Edits to 1984
- 2 The Message
- 3 Second model answer
- 4 Block reversed
- 5 Please feel free to create a Creation article and then put the pics you wanted in the article.
- 6 Congratulations!
- 7 Move requests
- 8 Some help?
- 9 Please block
- 10 Oklahoma City Thunder
- 11 Essay:Examples of Moronic Vandalism by the "tolerant"
- 12 Could you re-name an article???
- 13 Urgent
- 14 Templates
- 15 Hans Christian Andersen
- 16 Answer to question Re. Favicon
- 17 HEYYYYYYYY
Edits to 1984
Hey, thanks! I added a new section also, called Governmental Structure. I also revamped the plot a bit.
Hey thanks! You gave me the idea to create articles about Bibles. I'd even like to make a table of all the translations and put it at the bottom of the pages, you know.
- I bet there's more good stuff to find in Bible translations, and it's extremely educational to study these issues. I find it fascinating.--aschlafly 22:19, 20 December 2008 (EST)
Second model answer
I just added a second model answer from your homework. Well done!--aschlafly 11:16, 21 December 2008 (EST)
Thanks so much! Hey, I did a real good job! :)
Thanks. Interestingly, it disappeared a few minutes later so that in fact I have been editing all day. Who knows. But thanks. User:AddisonDM 29 December 2008
Please feel free to create a Creation article and then put the pics you wanted in the article.
Congratulations on your promotion to Sysop (Admin) status! This gives you many new privileges. Well deserved!--aschlafly 23:45, 31 December 2008 (EST)
Wow! That is honoring. Haha now I can edit at night! Thanks so much. Happy New Year all! User:AddisonDM 1 January 2009
- Very well deserved indeed!--aschlafly 00:54, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Congrats Addison. I hope we can work together on the news project, etc. this year. --DeanStalk 01:21, 1 January 2009 (EST)
- You did good kid, go team and Happy New Year. --Jpatt 23:02, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Thank you all so much. Happy and BLESSED New Year. User:AddisonDM 1 January 2009
Congratulations on your promotion! --DinsdaleP 13:16, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Thank you for taking care of all these move requests. Some of them had been bugging me for quite some time, but unfortunately there was nothing I could do about them. -Foxtrot 12:06, 3 January 2009 (EST)
Thanks! User:AddisonDM 3 January 2009
You made a good decision on using "Debate" for debates, Addison, rather than putting them in the "Conservapedia" namespace.--Andy Schlafly 14:19, 3 January 2009 (EST)
Terrific cleaning up with your deletions!--Andy Schlafly 15:11, 3 January 2009 (EST)
- Thanks for the Edmund Ironside fix. I had asked for that to be done months ago but was ignored. AlanE 15:56, 3 January 2009 (EST)
Oklahoma City Thunder
Essay:Examples of Moronic Vandalism by the "tolerant"
Addison, I'm sorry, but I had to delete your essay for inappropriate content. Even though you substituted symbols for the vowels, it was still inappropriate. --DeanStalk 18:48, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Alright. That will stand unless and until Andy himself agrees. In fact, he likes it. I am going to ask him what he thinks. As he says, he has the last word.
Could you re-name an article???
Hello AddisonDM!!! I was wondering if you could change the title of the Why do people choose homosexuality? article to "Mystery:Why do people choose homosexuality?". It is in the category mystery but is not titled like the others (i.e. does not have "Mystery" on the beginning of the title). If you could fix that I would appreciate that very much. Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!! --AmeliaJ 17:56, 5 January 2009 (EST)
Your welcome!!! --AmeliaJ 18:05, 5 January 2009 (EST)
Please see Michaelds' edits and do whatever necessary Bradlaugh 18:07, 5 January 2009 (EST)
I believe he is already gone.
Hans Christian Andersen
Hi, I noticed you added an edit to the page Hans Christian Anderson. I added a merge template to this page back in September 2008, noting that the name of the article is mis-spelled and should be Hans Christian Andersen for which we also have a page. Somehow the suggestion to merge must have been overlooked, and edits continued to be made to the page with the incorrect name. Now that you are a Sysop, I think you should be able to correct the name of the page, otherwise I would urge you to merge the two pages, and not to keep the page that is mis-spelled. Thanks! Taj 19:27, 6 January 2009 (EST)
- That was fast - you must have fixed this 30 seconds before I hit save on this edit, lol. Thanks! Taj 19:30, 6 January 2009 (EST)
- Hi AddmisonDM,
- It's best to just redirect the pages instead of deleting them first. That way it saves a step and also saves the history.
- Learn together 12:55, 7 January 2009 (EST)
Answer to question Re. Favicon
Addison, I just created a "mini-logo" (referred to as a favicon). Thanks for the suggestion! CPWebmaster 22:44, 7 January 2009 (EST)