False accusations of racism
Currently, there is no accepted term for someone who accuses others of racism. The term "race-baiter" is the closest fit but this term has the connotation of trying to invoke racial strife (which may not necessarily be the intent of someone making false claims, e.g., Jussie Smollett was trying to advance his career and associated salary when he made false claims of racism). Given the lack of such a term and in honor of Jussie Smollett, it is recommended that a new noun be defined for someone who falsely accuses others of racism, i.e., "smollett". For example, "Al Sharpton is a smollett." Other related terms can also be defined, e.g., smollettism.
Examples of Smollettism or Woaxism
- The Democratic National Committee (DNC), on its official Twitter account, accused President Trump of "glorifying white supremacy" simply for scheduling a Fourth of July celebration at Mt. Rushmore. 
- Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick denounced the July 4th holiday as a “celebration of white supremacy.” 
- MSNBC host (Tiffany Cross) states that 4th of July is “Independence for White Men” and compares Trump voters to “Colonizing Slave Owners”. In her words: "And so here we are celebrating the birth of a nation, independence for white men at a site described by one native American activists as 'a symbol of white supremacy.' Trump choosing Mount Rushmore for a 4th of July campaign stop is just like when he chose Tulsa, the site of the 1921 massacre against black Americans, for his Juneteenth weekend rally. It’s that cool, tired and familiar jab to black, brown and indigenous people that makes the shrinking MAGA voter feel as big as a 60-foot face of a colonizing slave owner.” 
- Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) claimed during an MSNBC interview on July 13, 2020 that President Donald Trump’s base of supporters are “white supremacists.”
Exemplary cases where media wrongfully blamed Whites
- Farrakhan Muhammad - Times Square gunman who shot three innocent tourists is arrested...
- Noah Green Nation of Islam ties thwart progressive narrative on Capitol attack ... Social-media mavens on the left were quick to cast blame for Friday's U.S. Capitol attack on White nationalists and Trump supporters.
- Hoonhout, Tobias. (June 30, 2020). DNC Claims Trump ‘Glorifying White Supremacy’ By Attending Fireworks at Mt. Rushmore. National Review. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Hassan, Peter. (July 4, 2020). Kaepernick denounced the July 4th holiday as a “celebration of white supremacy.”. Daily Caller. Retrieved July 4, 2020.
- Cross, Tiffany. (July 5, 2020). Tiffany Cross filling-in for Joy Reid on MSNBC's "This Weekend"
- Daily Wire News. (July 13, 2020). Hirono declares Trump supporters to be white supremacists. The Daily Caller. Retrieved July 14, 2020.
- Melissa Koenig, Times Square gunman who shot three innocent tourists is arrested eating fries in his SUV at a Florida, Daily Mail, 12 May 2021.
McDonald's 'after the car RAN OUT OF GAS due to Colonial Pipeline fuel shortage'. Police arrested Farrakhan Muhammad, 31, in Florida, on Wednesday morning...
- Ahmad Al Aliwi Al Issa, jihad, and questionable narratives Catholic World Report, April 10, 2021.
- [https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/2/noah-green-nation-islam-ties-thwart-progressive-na Noah Green Nation of Islam ties thwart progressive narrative on Capitol attack[, Washington Times, Apr 2, 2021