User talk:Horace/List of suspected communist moles
Dear Horace, CWilson may be a communist mole. I suggest you keep a watch on him.
- "Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;" (Hebrews 12:15)
JC 07:36, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Tsumetai 07:37, 27 March 2007 (EDT) looks rather suspicious to me, Tovarich.
Thank you. As you know, the price of freedom is eternal vigilence (or is it $1.58? I get those two mixed up). I just hope that these pinkos get the message that they're not welcome. I'll certainly take a look at this CWilson character and that JC seems to have a highly suspicious name. --Horace 09:10, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Please remove User talk:Horace/List of suspected communist moles. There is no need for it.
- There is also no need for Richard's idiotic list. I suggest you start poking his project instead - this list is just a reaction. --Sid 3050 14:40, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- For the record, I agree with Horace.NSmyth 16:56, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
This proves McCarthy was right!
See the place is just teeming with communist moles! Tmtoulouse 21:20, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- I shall have to keep on my toes! Who'd 'a' guessed it? Jolly Joe McCarthy turns out to be right! The place is crawling with them. Well, I for one will be redoubling my efforts here. I notice that there is some sort of panel brewing. I wonder if editors could be called before them for questioning about their unAmerican activities. --Horace 22:54, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
I think this is a bit too far
How can anyone be too conservative? Few people would be pathetic enough to spend their time improving this website simply to vandalise it - they'll probably end up doing more good than harm, for their vandalism will be wiped out quickly but the legit edits they added to blend in will last a long time. Then again, these are communists we're talking about.
- Hey, I resemble that remark. "Few people would be pathetic enough to spend their time improving this website simply to vandalise it", indeed! I'm just here writing little articles, waiting for the Uncyclopedia cabal (or some college dorm) to organize their plans, do enough infiltrating (gradual, harmless, user signups), and then one night when nobody expects it - Bam! - several hundred moles give the entire site such a "makeover" that it will take months to repair it. Ideally the night before a big CP press release that can't be withdrawn. By the way, my British heritage has left me totally adrift on some spelling conventions - is it vandalise or vandalize in American? Human 17:53, 17 April 2007 (EDT)
Also, no, I'm not pulling your leg on my debate page.--C for Conservative 09:09, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- I'm just saying keep an eye on these guys. Word to the wise. *Taps finger against nose* --Horace 09:15, 7 April 2007 (EDT)