Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot
The Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot, also known as the Whitmer false flag operation and Whitmer kidnapping hoax, was an FBI entrapment sting operation coordinated as an October Surprise to affect the outcome of the 2020 general elections in the United States. The intent was to generate fear about alleged "rightwing" movements in the United States and smear conservative voters and candidates as "anti-government extremists." The plot was conceived, coordinated, led by, and executed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
In 2020 a group of undercover FBI informants and agent provocateurs convinced an anti-Trump, anti-police anarchist group to reconnoiter Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer's vacation home. Whitmer had received much criticism as a leftist tyrant for her totalitarian covid lockdown orders. The anarchists then were arrested in what was alleged to be a kidnapping plot of Whitmer. Whitmer used the FBI operation to bash President Trump as the head of a "vast right-wing conspiracy". The alleged plot also included an alleged plan to storm the Michigan state capitol. Terrorism charges were later dropped against individuals charged.
A look at the annotated indictment reveals that at every level of the plot, FBI operatives played the most important leadership roles:
- The plot’s “explosives expert,” who the plotters were accused of planning to buy bombs from, turned out to be an FBI agent.
- The head of transportation for the militia outfit turned out to be an undercover FBI agent.
- The head of security for the militia outfit turned out to be an undercover FBI informant.
- At least two undercover FBI informants were active participants in the initial June 6, 2020 meeting in which the plot to storm Capitol buildings was allegedly hatched — meaning at least three FBI informants infiltrated before the conspiracy even started.
In one of the plot’s climactic scenes, in the main van driving up to look at Governor Whitmer’s vacation home, three out of the five people in the van — 60 percent of the plot’s senior leaders — were federal agents and informants. FBI infiltrators comprised, at the very least, 26 percent of the plotters. According to court papers, 12 FBI informants participated in making the arrests of 6 suspects in another October Surprise just prior to the 2020 general election. The head of the FBI field office in Detroit, Steven D’Antuono, who oversaw the infiltration operation into the Michigan plot was quickly and quietly promoted to lead the Washington, D.C. field office.
In a follow-up story, the FBI Special Agent in charge of the operation was charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm, less than murder following a domestic incident with his wife.
- ↑ https://www.woodtv.com/news/kalamazoo-county/fbi-agent-in-investigation-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-accused-of-assault/
- ↑ https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/new-evidence-released-in-whitmer-kidnapping-plot/
- ↑ https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/08/deep-dive-into-the-details-of-a-scheme-to-kidnap-gov-whitmer-hold-her-hostage/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/13/whitmer-kidnapping-plot-may-have-been-an-fbi-entrapment-of-a-bunch-of-crackpots/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/update-ring-leader-plot-kidnap-wretched-governor-whitmer-alleged-fbi-informant-pushed-entire-plan/
- ↑ https://thespectator.info/2020/10/18/suspects-say-ring-leader-in-plot-to-kidnap-wretched-governor-whitmer-was-an-alleged-fbi-informant-who-pushed-the-entire-plan/
- ↑ https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/10/fbi-informant-was-one-of-the-most-active-leaders-pushing-crackpot-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-defense/
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/03/29/gretchen-whitmer-plot-threat-paul-bellar-joseph-morrison-pete-musico/7044920002/
- ↑ https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/13/12-fbi-operatives-involved-in-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-that-ended-with-six-arrests/
- ↑ https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/26405/detroit_s_top_fbi_agent_promoted_to_head_of_d_c_field_office
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/07/19/fbi-agent-whitmer-kidnap-case-arrested-following-domestic-incident-richard-trask/8013618002/