King's College

From Conservapedia

Jump to: navigation, search

King's College is the name used by numerous colleges in the United States, England, Scotland and other nations. It is also the name formerly used by Columbia University in New York City.

United States


  • The King's College in London, is part of the University of London
  • The King's College in Cambridge is part of the University of Cambridge


  • King's College is part of the University of Aberdeen

This page lists articles that have similar names. To remove any ambiguity, the differences are described here.

Personal tools